Redwood Nine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JT was rapt with her, everything and every word becoming of such great importance to him. Somewhere, back in the recesses of his memory, thoughts of Jake came to the fore and he looked at Marlene in another light.

"I want to know more about Jake and who he is. If anyone knows him, you do. I really look up to him and he seems like a guy who should be, I don't know, like, remembered or something."

Marlene's attitude changed as well, hearing JT's feelings about Jake.

"He really likes you, JT. Not too many people impress him, but he sees something in you, that he admires. Most nights we've been together, he is always mentioning you, about something you said, or did. Almost made me jealous, I'm just joking, but he does think of you quite a bit, you and Piney."

"What about Clay?"

"Clay, he likes, but he has issues with him, at times. Last time I was down, I dropped by and the tension between them was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. To this day, I have no idea what it was about, but they seem to have put it behind them. Jake's a pretty understanding kind of guy, you know that, but some things he just can't abide by. You saw that earlier, before you calmed down."

"Yeah, scared the shit out of me. I never saw that side of him and it took me by surprise."

"Oh, Jake has sides to him yet, you haven't seen and probably won't. I only know them, because we have history. He knows all my sides, but between you and me, this business between the girls and me, he doesn't really know about yet, so it's going to be fun trying to explain this fiasco to him. He hates when shit hits the fan and more so, if the fan is pointed at him. I won't deny it, or try to lie to him, JT, but he's going to be one pissed off camper, when he finds out what I've done. I'm not worried, you know why? Love. No matter what I did, he knows I love him and he loves me. What I did with the girls wasn't love, it was just having fun. He knows how bored I get sitting around and idle hands and all, Marlene ends up being a bad girl."

JT sat holding her hands in his, leaning on every word, to know who she was and who Jake was. It seemed the two of them had come to terms about certain things about themselves, that allowed them to be who they wanted to be, despite the worry of being adulterers. Their love for each other always trumped anything else and accommodations were always made to keep it alive.

"What did you do to them, to get them to do things with you?"

"Ann-Marie was what really started it all. I fixed the buttons on her vest and brushed away the wrinkles on her vest and she got turned on by it. I was reading about ways to please a woman, from a man's perspective mind you, but I thought I could do that and wondered if she was maybe willing to try. I gave it a try and she wasn't sure at first, but after her first orgasm, she was pretty much hooked on it and was ready to be my sex toy. Suzy and her end up having a little fun together, when they were going to Lodi to do laundry, that same day. I got it out of Ann-Marie's mouth that they did things and I'll say this, they stopped at pretty well nothing. She told me straight out that Suzy went down on her and she made her orgasm. Ann-Marie didn't return the favour, until the other day. She walked in on me going down on Suzy and positively looked jealous. The favour was returned and returned well. Seems Annie has a talent for it. Only took five minutes or so and Suzy was shaking like a leaf."

JT was spellbound, listening to the details of what Marlene and the girls did together. Never in his wildest fantasies, did he imagine women doing what Marlene had shown them. Hearing things about Suzy that he had never known, or even been aware of, made him understand how inexperienced he was.

"Did you know that Suzy can orgasm from just having her nipples sucked on the right way? It's true. I can show you how I did it and she'll be thrilled you know how too. She's a very sexual girl, JT, she really is. That girl loves sex and she wants lots of it."

JT thought back to the first time with her and how she was and Marlene was right, Suzy was an avid participant. Knowing that about her now, he was realizing how wrong he was to accuse her of things, that he himself was willing to try. In realizing that, he understood more about himself and his role as president. How he had to be accepting of his brothers and their desires in life and how they may not mesh with his. It had him understand acceptance and understanding, then compassion, a part he was becoming aware of, that was needed to temper it all.

"Maybe we should call them in and see if we can't straighten all of this out between us and not embarrass them any further out there."

JT looked out the curtains and saw Suzy and Ann-Marie standing together, apart from the others, the shunning already happening. JT looked at Marlene and knew she would make sense of it all, so he nodded. He lit up a cigarette and blew out the smoke, bowing his head and looked at the floor, thinking on what might happen in the next few minutes.

Marlene opened the door and everyone turned to her. She looked at Suzy and Ann-Marie and called them over, making everyone wonder what was going to happen next. Jake began following, thinking he could get in on it at last, but Marlene put her hand up and shook her head.

"Sorry, Baby. Not yet. We have a few things we have to get cleared up now and then you can know after that, I promise. Okay?"

Marlene's pout and sweet look, had Jake submit and accept a kiss from her, then he went back to the others still standing around and asked for another cigarette. Suzy and Ann-Marie wore looks of worry, as they walked past her and into the room. JT didn't lift his head, until Marlene closed the door and the three women stood to his side.

"JT, we need to mend some hurt feelings between everyone. You know now that there's no need to feel hurt, or be mad at anyone. Suzy, go sit with JT and let him know you still care about him and still feel the same in your heart. Go on."

Suzy looked at Marlene, hesitating, then went and sat beside JT. She looked at the floor like he did and took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry if I hurt you, JT. I didn't mean to do that."

JT took her hand and laced fingers with it and held it with his other one. He turned his head towards her and looked at her, her eyes in suspended emotions, ready to show one of several, depending on his answer.

"I know that now. Marlene's been explaining it all to me and why you two did what you did. I kind of understand it, but I'm not sure."

"I know. I wasn't sure at first either. I didn't know why I wanted to, but something inside made me want to. JT, I know things now, things I never would have known."

"I know, Marlene told me and I got a taste of some of them. You did things to me you didn't do before and some you did differently. I didn't know how, but it felt great, so I wasn't complaining. Now I know how you knew how to do that."

Suzy's face eased into a guarded smile, hearing JT accept what had happened.

"I just don't know about you and Marlene being together and you and Annie and what all that means?"

Suzy knew what he was talking about and shifted a little closer, so more of them were in contact.

"Baby, it doesn't mean I don't want to be with you and it doesn't mean I want to be with a woman. I just experienced something that changed my life and I really liked what it was I learned. I know it's weird that another woman showed me all of that, but it was supposed to be a secret, something only Annie and I knew about. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt, especially not you JT, I really like you, in fact, I really love you."

JT heard the words Suzy used when she spoke to him, hearing them, but not registering them yet. When his mind caught up, he looked at her, her face returning to one of suspended worry. He thought of his own feelings for her and how much he enjoyed having her as a part of his life. She gave him no need to regret her presence at any time, every incidence of dealing with different situations, Suzy had always been at his side and stuck by him. He knew she had strong feelings for him, ones he desired to feel from a woman. Suzy was what he was wanting and all he had to do was accept what was and agree to move on together.

"I'm sorry I freaked out on you at the restaurant like that, it just threw me for a loop. You too, Annie, I'm sorry. I really like you too, Suzy, I really do. I think you're a really, cool chick and I dig how you are with me. I think I love you, too."

"Oh JT."

Suzy hugged JT tightly and kissed his cheek and moved his face, so she could kiss his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight, not wanting to lose that moment with him. Marlene was smiling happily, some in part at the couple expressing their love, but more in part of lessening the blow she would have explaining it all to Jake later. In triumph, she took Ann-Marie's hand and pulled her to her side. Ann-Marie came happily and nestled against her and looked at her, her eyes clearly showing a great sense of relief. Marlene couldn't help herself at seeing her look that way and used her other hand to pull her face towards her and kissed her.

Ann-Marie was taken off guard by it, but soon gave in and enjoyed the feel of Marlene's mouth on hers. JT sensed something and opened an eye, catching the action between the two. He stopped kissing Suzy, who wondered why they stopped and followed JT's stare. Marlene and Ann-Marie were fully embracing and kissing passionately, then sensed they were being watched and stopped. Marlene looked at them as though she was surprised at their reaction.

"What? After what we just talked about?"

"Sorry, it's just I, you now, haven't seen two women doing that before."

"Yeah, I guess it is a bit of an eye opener, isn't it?"

JT nodded, his face showing complete agreement.

"Do you want to see what it looks like? Want to see Suzy?"

JT looked at Suzy, wondering if he did or not, wondering if she did or not. She looked at him and could see she had no objection to doing it, more a look of him agreeing with her doing it.

Objections to it gone, a curiosity in it took over and he motioned with his head to go, to her. Suzy gave JT as loving a kiss as she could and felt it returned. She got up and went to Marlene and Ann-Marie and stood with them. Marlene put her arms over both of them and looked at JT.

"Want to see her with me, or Ann-Marie?"

Without a moment of pause for thought, JT answered her.

"You."

JT shifted, so he was more comfortable on the bed and waited. Marlene gave Ann-Marie a quick kiss and turned Suzy to her. Suzy put her hands on Marlene's hips and waited for her. Marlene put one hand behind her head and one around her shoulders and pulled her into herself. Suzy's head tilted back and her mouth was eagerly ready for her. Their mouths met and their arms secured the bond, as they began kissing deeply, with knowing passion of what would transpire.

JT observed them and studied how they kissed and touched. He tried to imagine himself as Marlene and if he held Suzy like that and if she held him the same. More and more the subtle differences could be seen and what it was, that made it not only different, but more exciting to her. The sounds they made, came to his ears and he could hear the passion in their kisses, how Marlene was evoking it from her.

As much as he wanted to watch them continue, they stopped and stood looking at each other for a moment and JT saw the fire in their eyes. The raw, animal lust to sate their inner desires raging in them. He was astounded that they had only kissed, but so much transpired emotionally between them and he was curious to know how to do that.

Suzy came back over and sat beside him again and put her arm around him. Looking at her just a moment ago, she looked like someone completely different, than who she was again, sitting beside him and being his Suzy. Marlene was caressing Ann-Marie's arms, looking at her, while she held on to her waist. JT couldn't help but notice the bountiful breasts that they both had, were pressed against one another and rubbing together. There was a sexuality about it he didn't understand, but he could see it and feel it between them. Suzy took his attention back and looked at him.

"Did you like seeing me kiss her?"

"Kinda. It was different to see, than seeing a guy and a chick doing it."

"Did it turn you on?"

Suzy was anxious to know that in him, as if it was important he accept it and enjoy it.

"I guess so."

"You guess so? Really?"

Suzy put her hand on JT's cock and felt the hardness in it, then smiled, almost like Marlene would.

"Someone is more sure of it than that. Come on, did it turn you on?"

JT was caught by that and knew words weren't getting him out of it.

"Yeah, it did."

"Cool."

Suzy smiled happily, as if she had accomplished a goal and achieved something. JT looked at her and smiled, then pulled her into a hug and kissed her, in a way that had the same level of love she knew and relaxed into him. Marlene had gone ahead and enjoyed herself, despite their presence in the room and bared Ann-Marie's breasts, encased in the white cotton bra. Suzy gave a loud ahem to them and made them look at her. Marlene saw the look on her face and then her nod to what her hands were doing. She looked at her hands resting on Ann-Marie's breasts, her intent on plying the cups back and exposing the milky flesh of them. She patted them and closed the zipper of her top again, then looked at Suzy.

"At this stage of the game, I think we should consider ourselves lucky and not push it."

"You're right, Suzy, I'm sorry. I do love them though and she makes it so easy."

Ann-Marie was still smiling happily, not bothered in the least by what had happened. He tried to understand Wally's frustration in bed with her and saw how happy she was, giving it up freely for Marlene. Was Ann-Marie more into women, or was Wally just boring, after experiencing what Marlene introduced to them. Either way, things were different between everyone now. Nothing would be the same between them all, once they were all made aware of what had happened.

Outside, everyone was talking about what they knew and speculated on what they didn't. One of them was quite happy that his secret hadn't come out in any of this. Keith just sat against the hood of Wally's car and smoked his cigarette, Gloria resting against him, doing the same. He was content to let his involvement remain unknown and unaccounted for, already privy to a taste of Jake's other side. He'd already had a taste of Mary and then Marlene inviting him to enjoy her and now Gloria was happy to be with him. He was counting his blessings that all of this had come to pass and nothing amiss had happened to spoil it, as he felt Gloria's hand caressing his leg casually.

The door opened and JT came out holding hands with Suzy and Ann-Marie came out after, smiling happily. Marlene stood at the door and crooked her finger at Jake and he showed a sense of relief on his face, that he was finally getting to the bottom of why he was rudely interrupted. Marlene gave him a kiss as he passed her and she waved at everyone else, as she closed the door behind her. The sound of the latch clicking shut, had heads turn to the trio who came out and began looking for answers.

They stood and listened, as they explained how a little experimentation led to a lot of trouble. It was decided to leave Marlene out of it as much as possible and explained it was something she had said to the girls that had them try it. After a round of twenty questions and some stern warnings by the other girls to keep it to themselves and not try anything on them, things became easier between them and tension levels dropped to a calmer feeling more suited to a Sunday. Wally seemed pleased with the way Ann-Marie was acting towards him now, as she hugged herself to him, her breasts mashing into him. With all of that taken care of, talk returned to one of breakfast and if they could get back to the restaurant now. Piney made the suggestion to ask Jake and Marlene if they'd like to join them, so JT went up and knocked. Jake called out to him.

"What is it?"

"It's JT, Jake. We want to know if you and Marlene want to join us at the restaurant for breakfast?"

"No thanks, JT. We'll take a pass. You guys go ahead."

"Alright, Jake. We'll see you later on."

"See you."

Jake listened to hear him leaving and then rolled back over on top of Marlene and looked at her. She slid the sheet down his back and grabbed the cheeks of his ass and held them, as he slid himself inside her slowly, watching her enjoy the sensation she loved so much. One thing Marlene knew about Jake. It was easier to explain things, when he was having great sex with her.

12