Redwood Nine Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs, Suzy was still coming to grips with five naked girls and two naked men standing around her, all happy to see her and be with her. She was happy to be with them, but the sensuality of naked bodies all wanting to be near her, threw her out of her element, leaving her reeling in conflicting emotions.

Moon came down and saw the circle of love around Suzy and the confusion she was in, trying to accept it. He came to them and broke the circle apart, ending the session. Suzy looked visibly relieved and Moon took her in and sat her down in a chair, giving her, her own space.

"Suzy, what happened to JT? All I understood was that his mom died and the world was black around him."

"Oh Moon, it was terrible. Piney's dad came and told JT his mom died and he was really feeling shitty about that, because he hadn't seen her in like, a long time. He didn't know she was even sick and then he found out she died this morning. He's been blaming himself, saying she'd still be alive, if he'd gone to see her more. Jake had him calmed down and then all of us tried helping him and we kind of fucked up and made things worse and now he's like this."

Piney came in, after having a cigarette and looked at all his naked friends, smiling to himself. They welcomed him in and he declined and said he was okay just standing at the door. They could tell he wasn't that accepting to their lifestyle yet, but he wasn't opposing it either.

"I have to get back to the others and then talk to my dad. Do what you can Moon, I know you can do some peace stuff on him and help him get his head in the right place again. I can give you a couple of days, maybe three to bring him around, but he has to bury his mother, whether he likes it or not. Suzy can stay here with him too and do what she can, so between the two of you, I'm counting on you to get him out of that shit in his head and get him thinking straight again."

Moon and Suzy could see the need in Piney's eyes, for them to do whatever it took to bring his friend back to him. Piney had a look of fear he was trying to hide behind his strength, but the group could sense it and knew it was his fear of losing JT in any way. Moon came to him, his robe flowing about him and hugged him. Piney accepted it as graciously as he could and was glad when it was over, the awkwardness passing between them.

Suzy came over and hugged him, receiving a warmer reception from him.

"Take good care of him for me, Sweetheart. I need him. We need him."

Suzy smiled and nodded her head to him. Piney bent forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled back at her. Piney waved goodbye and walked out to the car, saying he'd be back in a few days, then drove Wally's car down the lane and back to Charming.

Moon went into the kitchen and put water in the kettle, then came back to the living room and put it on the grate, over the low fire in the fireplace. Golden went into the kitchen and began preparing some herbs in a cup, crushing them and added honey and spices to it. She brought the cup to the kettle and waited for the water to come to a boil and poured it in the cup. She took Suzy with her and went upstairs and she had Suzy sit JT up, so he could drink the tea.

Slowly, JT responded and sat up, hearing nothing but soothing voices talking to him. He didn't show any awareness of Golden's nudity, as he looked at her offering him the cup. Suzy coaxed him to take it and drink it. He sipped the hot liquid and felt the calming effects of it come to him immediately. He sipped more and more, then stopped and closed his eyes, breathing deeper breaths and relaxing the tremors he was having.

Golden stroked the hair back from his face and tucked it behind his ears. JT opened his eyes and looked at Golden, instantly fixed on her eyes. The peacefulness in them, held him in that spirit, letting him join her and feel it himself. The soft stroking of her fingers through his hair, continually soothed him, taking him further away from the horrors in his mind and into a more peaceful state.

Suzy just sat and watched the transformation of her boyfriend before her eyes. Just moments ago, he was nothing more than a ragged mess of nerves and stress, sobbing and weeping. Now he was calm and at peace, at least in his face and eyes, but that was more than enough to give her hope, that the beautiful, naked woman, was more than she appeared.

Almost as if she sensed her thoughts, Golden stopped and looked at Suzy, the same calm in her eyes, lulling her into the same state of peacefulness.

"Undress Suzy, then help me undress JT."

Suzy was stunned by what Golden asked of her. She looked at her with confusion, wondering what purpose it would serve, for her to get undressed. Golden saw her hesitancy and smiled.

"We need to do a healing circle for JT and let the power of our love heal him. You can't do it with clothes on. We were just showing Azure how to do it, when you came, so we are in a common vibration with each other right now. You felt it when you came in, didn't you?"

Suzy thought about how she felt, when she stood among them downstairs and felt the energy coming from them. Understanding the purpose for getting naked, Suzy began slipping off her clothes and stood naked, waiting for Golden's next instruction. She held her hand out to her and Suzy came beside her and helped undress JT. He sat there in a euphoric state, oblivious to the girls and what they were doing to him. They had to struggle at times, but the girls undressed JT and took his hands, walking him down the stairs.

The others were sitting on the living room floor in a circle, hands joined together. Smiles were present on every face, as they sat with eyes closed and focused. Moon broke the moment and rose, helping the girls bring JT to the group and sat him in the centre of them. He sat with legs crossed, his hands loose in his lap, a dazed look still on his face. Everyone shifted, to make room for Golden and Suzy to sit down. Suzy took her hand and held Poppy's hand beside her, as she waited to know what to do.

Moon looked about at everyone, a soft smile on his face.

"Brothers and sisters, a loved one has fallen upon troubled times and needs the gift of our love to heal his injured soul. We need to drive away the darkness in his heart, so he can feel the joy and peace of love in it, once more. I want all of you to concentrate on love and feel its power within you. When we are ready, we will focus our love on JT and fill him with it, in our minds. I want you to imagine the darkness being driven out and replaced with the pureness of love's light. Let us begin, everyone focus on love and feel it within us."

Suzy looked at everyone carefully, to see what they did, but it was nothing more than closing their eyes and meditating. She closed her eyes and thought about love, in as many forms as she could imagine, each one becoming unsure, if it was the right love to focus on. After five minutes, she could sense a change in herself, a warmth coming over her and consuming her. It was comforting and made her feel at peace with herself, dawning on her finally, what she was feeling. She almost lost her focus, but recouped her thoughts and continued.

Moon spoke softly, asking everyone to focus their thoughts on JT and fill him with the love they were feeling. Suzy cracked her eye open slightly, looking around to see what changes anyone had made, but they hadn't changed at all. She closed her eyes and tried to do what she was told to do and thought of JT only. After a few minutes of doing it, she could sense a change in herself and she could swear, if she opened her eyes, she and everyone around her, would be glowing.

JT started moaning very softly, his head moving back and forth slightly, his eyes closed, but not tightly. He had a look of calm on his face, no signs of distress or anxiety, as they continued to meditate around him. Suzy snuck a peek through slitted eyes at him and saw the transformation in progress. It made her heart feel lighter and freer, giving her a release inside herself, that consumed her warmly. She felt the tingling everywhere in her, not even the tiniest spot was left untouched by its effects.

She lost all track of time and space, letting herself become more as one, with the feeling. JT's moans became more pronounced, as though he was releasing agonies from within. Suzy did her best not to break her concentration after hearing them and knew something was happening to him. JT sounded like he was almost crying again, but it was different than before, it was a cry of release, one of being happy again, feeling a great joy.

Moments later, Suzy felt her hands being raised up and held high above her. It became hard to stay focused on the moment, the desire to see what was happening so great, but the energy she was feeling in herself astounded her, it was such a beautiful thing to experience. She felt her hands being lowered slowly, until she felt they were pointing at JT directly. A buzzing started in her ears and grew louder, the longer they pointed their hands at JT. When it became so loud, she was becoming irritated by it, she felt her hands being released and laid them in her lap, feeling so much at peace inside herself.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw the sun's rays shining on JT in the middle of them, seemingly aglow with the brightness, but Suzy could swear that it seemed to be coming from within JT. He was sitting there in a very calm and peaceful state, no pain or distress on his face, then he opened his eyes slowly to the world again. She watched as he looked around, becoming more aware of where he was and who he was with. A smile crept to his lips and stayed there, as he looked about at the faces looking back at him.

He looked at Suzy and his smile broadened slightly, seeing her there, then began to notice that she was naked. He looked around at everyone then and took stock of the nudity about him. In a moment of thought, he looked down at himself and saw himself bared to everyone and took a look of wonder to his face. He turned until he looked at Moon, connecting with him visually, eye to eye, knowing this was his doing, that he was in this state. The look from Moon's eyes, was one of love, the same look he saw in all of their eyes. It took him a bit to accept it and come to terms with things, then looked at Suzy again, seeing a happiness in her, that made his heart feel joyful.

"Welcome, JT. We are so happy to have you back with us. You came in such a troubled state, Piney told us what happened. JT, we are so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. We know the connection between mother and child is strong and when it is broken, the spirit suffers in that separation. I know more is troubling you, JT, but that too, will come to pass."

JT nodded, agreeing with Moon, that all was not well within him yet, but a peace had settled in him and he was able to function again.

"Come, let's go outside and let the last of the sun wash upon you. Feel the energy and strength it will give you. Tell me what troubles your spirit and we will help you find the right path for you to chose."

Moon rose and held his hand out to JT, who took it and stood beside him. Together, they walked out, naked and natural, no thought to their state of dress. Suzy watched them go out, then her own awareness of self came back. Her first thought was embarrassment, but soon realized all that were around her were in the same state and it somehow seemed okay to be like that. Slowly, the realization of being free came to her, as she saw it on the other faces around her.

Azure was positively beaming with happiness, her eyes brighter than they ever were before. Suzy looked at her and knew in her heart, that she had truly found herself and who she wanted to be. Everyone rose and Azure came to Golden, putting her arm around her waist, then turned to Suzy.

"Did you feel it? Did you feel the power of love?"

"I think so, I don't know. Near the end, I started feeling all tingly everywhere, like the hair on my arms was sticking up. When it was over, I felt like I was really at peace, you know? Like I never had a problem to deal with."

Golden moved and hugged Suzy closely, pressing herself to her and holding her tight. Suzy was surprised at first, unsure of what Golden's intentions were, then felt the radiating sensations coming from her. Suzy began to realize what was happening and hugged her in response and felt the surge of energy between them. The more she felt a sense of love for her, the more the feeling between them grew.

Suzy felt the love washing through her, engulfing her being, the entire spectrum of love taking her soul. Golden pulled away and held her, looking in her eyes. Suzy felt her knees getting weak, looking at the love in Golden's eyes for her, the sensations coursing through her body and felt the unity of them becoming one. Suzy had no idea how to respond to her feelings for Golden, her only recourse to just kiss her, letting her baser feelings speak for her.

Golden understood and responded the way Suzy needed, loving her lips with hers, taking it beyond a kiss and into a dance of the tongues. It wasn't about sexual lust, or a satiation of desires, it was just an expression of love she felt coming to her. Suzy relaxed and began enjoying the experience she was sharing, Azure came up from behind and cuddled into the back of Suzy and caressed her body. Suzy moaned deliciously, enjoying the sensations her body was feeling, as Azure and Golden showered her in love.

JT and Moon stood on a small outcropping of rocks and grasses, looking out over the serenity of the shallow valley, towards the rising mountains in the distance. The sun wasn't done shining its brightest yet and still gave its warming rays to them, washing their bodies in healing light. JT breathed in the pure air deeply, feeling it regenerate him, invigorate his spirit. The calm and peace he felt inside and being with Moon, allowed him the need to let go of his inner turmoil, express it to a soul who understood what his was going through. One who could help make sense of it all again and know where his path lay inside him.

It took a couple of deep breaths and JT began emptying his soul of all that he felt wasn't right with the world. Moon listened patiently and intently, letting JT voice everything from himself, never stopping him, or breaking him from his thoughts. Whatever JT needed to voice, he voiced, sometimes in a whisper, no louder than the breeze passing their ears, sometimes shouting to the top of his lungs, drowning out nature and filling it with his anguish, only to have it washed away on the wind, leaving them in blissful silence once more.

Golden and Azure took Suzy out side, where the other girls were picking herbs and wildflowers and went over to them. Suzy felt the freedom everyone talked about, feeling the air and the sun on her naked flesh. She felt a oneness with everything and everyone, sensing how they were all joined. The girls hugged her and Suzy responded warmly, no thought to nakedness brought to mind. Golden wanted to do a uniting with Suzy, now calling her by the name they gave her, Stardust.

They went to the patch of daisies, where a circle was flattened in the middle of them and sat on the soft grass. Stardust was put in the middle of them, facing the sun, while the others sat around her, holding hands and closing their eyes. Golden told Stardust to just focus on the feeling of love inside her, letting nothing else enter her thoughts. Stardust closed her eyes and meditated on the feelings she had just felt with Golden, using them as her point to focus on.

The others sat and meditated, focusing themselves on her and began the process of blending their spirits into one. They each spoke their name in turn, asking to be welcomed to her and Stardust welcomed each one to her, accepting them as a part of her. They continued focusing and Suzy felt at one with them, as one with herself.

The circle finally broke, with Golden rising and having the others rise with her. Stardust stood and looked at her, awaiting the next step. She stepped to her and once again, hugged and kissed her, then stepped back, then announced their joining.

"I am at one with you, sister Stardust, are you one with me?"

"I am."

Flower stepped in and did the same, then each of the others, until she had welcomed each of them to her. With the ceremonial joining over, they stopped any formalities and went back to their normal selves, now excited about joining with Stardust. The girls went back to picking the herbs and flowers, leaving Azure with them, as Golden went for a walk with Stardust.

Piney pulled into the lot and up to his unit, where several of the guys were hanging around. They wanted to know how JT was immediately, their concern, now where it should be. Piney explained his beliefs, that Moon would be able to calm JT down, as well as any doctor, or shrink could. It was just too much for him to handle all at once and he overloaded. He assured them JT would be just fine in a couple of days, after some rest and time away from everything. One thing he said he needed to do, was see his parents and take care of things there. Lenny said he'd join him and shortly, everyone was going.

Bikes were started and warmed up, as the girls came out to see where they were going. Piney explained his need to see his parents about JT's mother and the guys were riding with him. They stayed behind, knowing there would be enough time for mourning and feelings of loss. Hugs and kisses finished, they watched the guys pull out and fill the air with thunderous vibration, as they headed into Charming, to see Stan and Lorelei.

The girls headed back into Cindy and Otto's room, sitting about on the beds again, getting back to their discussion on flowers and what to wear. No one noticed the black, 1966 Cadillac Coupe de Ville, as it pulled into the parking lot and up to the office entrance. A tall, well dressed man, wearing dark sunglasses, got out and looked around the lot and units. He closed the car door and opened his sport coat, checking inside and closed it again. He walked to the office door and paused, as he looked around once more, then went in.

The girls were deciding between lilies or roses for the bouquet, when they heard loud reports, like firecrackers going off. They got up and went outside, looking up in the sky, then saw the office door open and a man in a light blue sports coat and black slacks, ran out and got in the Cadillac. He started it up and backed out quickly, spraying gravel under the car. He put it in drive and the tires dug grooves into the gravel, as the engine raced loudly. The tires hit the pavement and began squealing loudly, leaving black lines, as the Cadillac roared away from the scene.

There was a deathly quiet that hung over them, as they wondered what had happened. Lorraine walked up to the office and listened inside, then shrugged her shoulders, not hearing anything. She opened the door and shouted in hello, still not getting any response, so she walked inside. The girls waited outside the office for her, then heard a gasping scream, then a pause, then a long, blood curdling scream came out. The girls rushed in, heading to the living room, then saw Lorraine standing in the doorway to the bedroom, sobbing uncontrollably, unable to look away from what she was looking at.

The girls rushed over and stood behind her, looked past her to see. There lying in the bed, were Jake and Marlene, two red spots getting bigger and bigger on the sheet covering Jake's chest and two soaking the sheet over Marlene. Other than the ever-growing pools of blood staining the sheet, they looked peaceful, as though they were only sleeping. Screams rose, one after the other, until screaming wouldn't take away the horror of the scene. Cindy had enough of her wits left in her, to dial for the police and an ambulance, then stood looking around, trying to think of what had happened.