Redwood Nine: Season 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Like Ronnie, pretty and everything like you said, but she wasn't paying much attention in school, or in life for that matter. I agree, we're on the same wavelength and want the same things."

The pause in conversation had them both thinking of what their hearts were feeling. JT could feel Suzy's memory slipping further back into his thoughts, as Gemma's fresher and intriguing moments came to fill the space she once had.

"JT."

"Yes Gemma?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

The words hit him like a shot to the chest. He felt his heart swell, knowing those same feelings of love he once treasured would be felt again.

"I think I am too, Baby."

"What?"

"Falling in love with you."

"Good. I like to hear you say the words and not just agree with me. I like to know you really mean what you say."

"I do mean it."

"I know you do, Baby. I better go, this is long distance and it's going to cost me a fortune on my phone bill next month."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'll pay for the call. It's worth every penny they charge."

"You are so sweet, JT."

"The sweetest."

"God, I can't wait to see you, so I can kiss you and then fuck your brains out. You drive me crazy, JT, you really do."

"I'm glad, makes two of us then. So look, call me tomorrow and we can talk for a bit. I got to get back to doing shit here anyway. I am so happy you called, Baby."

"Me too. Talk to you tomorrow, about the same time right?"

"Yeah, I shouldn't be busy with anything."

A small pause came again, then Gemma's softness came back to her voice.

"JT."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

JT paused before answering, knowing what he was committing himself to if he responded.

"I love you."

That finalized everything in their hearts and both knew that life was going to be lived as one soon and looked forward to the moments they would have, to make some lasting memories. Gemma said goodbye and hung up, then JT put the receiver down and looked at the phone. A knock came from the shop window and he saw Clay standing there looking impatient. JT waved him in and he came back to the desk and sat on it.

"Look, JT, I know you're president of the club, but I'm half owner here and this is company time we're on. It's nice your girl called and everything, but I wanted to get this shit done, so I could go down to the motel and get my dick sucked."

JT looked at Clay and knew he was right. He glanced at the clock and noticed an hour and a half had gone by in a flash.

"Hey, sorry brother, I lost track of time. You're right, company business on company time. Oh, on a good note. Luann wants to come back and see you guys. You'll have to draw straws and see who gets her on the back."

"No shit? Right on, that girl can put a serious fuck on a guy. I'll let the guys know about it and do a draw or cut cards or something."

"Thought that might make you happy."

"What would make me happy is finishing this shit and getting out of here. So, where are we with suppliers and shit? I thought we had that locked down?"

"Yeah we did, but times being like they are, fucking prices for everything are going up because of the gas."

"Why don't we cut them in on the cheap stuff we get. Diesel is just as easy to get as regular gas, ain't it?"

"Yeah, we can see if they're into that. I know Eight and a Half will go for it, probably Sam at East Bay would too. They must use a shit load of diesel every week. I bet Wayne would love to have some for his business with his dad. They must go through a ton just themselves."

"I don't know about bringing Unser into it. He's a cop and we don't know which way he'd swing on that. If he wanted to be the business owner, or the D.C. and bust our asses."

"Yeah, true, but he's got a bottom line he has to meet and his dad's treatments take a huge bite out of it. If he had a chance to put more money in his pocket, I'm sure the business man would be the one dealing with us. As long as it's outside Charming, he's not in his jurisdiction, so he couldn't really do anything anyway."

"Yeah, that plays out. If you think it can work, you talk to Unser and I'll ride over and talk to Sam and Eight and a Half and see if they're into it."

"Sounds good. We'll run it by the club later and take a vote. I don't see any problems with it, I like it."

JT got up and the two hugged and Clay went out to his bike, happy with how things went for him and the few minutes it would take before he was slapping flesh with one of the chosen ones at Lenny's. JT sat in the office trying to think of how to approach Unser about it, but Gemma's proclamation of love for him had him diverting to that thought instead.

He searched his heart and wanted to know if he could move that part Suzy held and begin with a clean slate with Gemma. He took out his wallet and pulled a picture of Suzy out. He looked at the still image, but he could see the life in it. The smile on her face was one of pure love for him. He remembered taking it and how she was thinking of him. She was standing in the circle of daisies, the tops of them coming to her waist. Her hair was barely covering her breasts, her head adorned in a wreath of the white flowers. He thought of what her mother had told him at the wake and knew she must have been pregnant when he took it. It was that love, that glow that Spirit and Golden saw from her. Suzy was the happiest she had ever been at that moment and JT felt tears coming to his eyes.

For all the promise that Gemma held, he couldn't put Suzy out of his heart. She earned that place in there and she deserved to be honoured for it. He kissed the picture lovingly, then tucked it back in his wallet, locking that part of his heart so Suzy would always have her place there, but she would never come out to interfere with what was ahead. The past had to remain in the past, but JT knew days would come, where remembering would be held in honour of those special days and nothing could take precedence over them, not even Gemma. He thought about how to bring that part of his past up to her and let her know what he and the club had just been through. He was sure that bad wasn't what turned her on, but it was a part of him and he had just agreed to share himself with Gemma. He wondered how she would react to the news of his first true love and wonder about the life he lived.

Two days later, JT and Tigs were pulling up to the address Gemma gave him and they didn't even have to shut off their bikes. Gemma and Luann were out the door and scooting down the walkway to them. JT received a very passionate hello kiss, while Tigs got a less affectionate kiss, but a hug that said she was ready to enjoy the ride with him. The girls stowed their bags in the saddlebags, then slung a leg over and sat on the jump seats. They hugged the guys tight, before they pulled away and headed to the highway, ready for the trip back to Charming and a weekend of sexual pleasures desired by all.

The girls enjoyed teasing the guys and playing with them as they rode. Tigs was surprised at first, but had no objection to Luann unzipping his pants and giving him a fresh air stroking. Drivers and passengers in cars were treated to a sight of open road sex, that left Tigs staining his new cut and smiling about it. A new era of living had come to the club and the guys were avid to be a part of it. It was turning out to be a great year for everyone and deep in their hearts and minds, the guys hoped nothing like the events of before, would ever happen again.