Reeducating Rita Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had showered and dressed, I went to the kitchen to eat and that's how I found her. She was leaning over the table, her naked ass displayed, with every spatula and every wooden spoon we had on the table beside her.

Luckily for her, my breakfast was on the table as well.

I ordered her to stay just as she was, then pulled the plate over and sat down right beside her.

As I ate my delicious breakfast, I watched Rita's lovely, bruised ass for entertainment. She could hardly hold it still for long. Try as she would, it still wavered and wiggled about.

Her aroma pervaded the room as well. Before I had finished my eggs, cream was dripping down her thighs in a small rivulet. I watched it inch across soft flesh that only yesterday I had bathed. She must have enjoyed being watched too. The longer it took, the wetter she got.

"Are you as sore today as you expected?" I asked, breaking the extended silence.

"Yes, worse than I thought.” she murmured, her face pressed hard against the table. “Please, don't let that stop you, Robert! I need it!"

"Yes, any fool can see that, Rita," I said patiently. "Still, I'm dressed now and I think you need to learn your place. Should I leave you to lie here on the table all day for my return?"

"No! Please, Robert! I need to work. Even if you have to send me out like this. Please, I'll promise to be good," she begged.

But that’s what I feared. Mother's sexual dormancy had ended. Could she be good, needing sex as badly as she did? I'd have to be careful with her now.

Standing up beside her, I stepped behind and eased my thumb deep into her wet vagina. Quickly my hand was coated with her juice. Just what I needed to do what I had planned.

Withdrawing the thumb, I then replaced it with two stiff fingers. Working quickly, I pressed in fast and deep, making Rita moan. As I slid in the third alongside the two, I pressed my slickened thumb into Mom's smaller hole, thrusting it in her ass roughly as I gripped her between finger and thumb like a bowling ball.

I fingerfucked her, hard and steady. Rita began cursing and bucking back almost immediately. Without mercy I stuffed her, her thick cream flowing and pooling underneath her on the table. Her thick curses filled the air, announcing each time Mother climaxed on my active digits.

In ten minutes, she screamed out as loud and as often as she had in thirty minutes last night. My year of working hard with a hammer was put to good use. I hammered her hard with my strong arm. I hammered that thumb into her ass hard. I hammered those fingers into her cunt deep and strong. I hammered and hammered and hammered until Rita's cursings became unintelligible.

Then, for good measure, I hammered just a bit more.

When I was done, my arm was sore again and Rita lay wasted on the table. It was quickly becoming a habit around here. I was growing to love that old table. I bet Rita was too. She must have mapped out every inch of it by now with her body.

I washed my hands. Then my wrist. Then my arm all the way up to the elbow. That's how much pussy juice there was.

Then I eased Rita down into a sitting position on a chair.

Pulling out my cock, I rubbed the swollen head over Mom's face and lips until she began to revive. The smell of my cock and the taste on her lips brought her around eventually.

When she reached for it, I slapped her hands away.

"See my cock, Rita?" I asked her. It was hard to miss, waving in her face as it was. "If I even think you're ever cheating on me, you'll never taste this cock again. Do you understand?"

"Oh, Robert," she wailed. "I never would. I've always been faithful to my man."

Maybe she had been. Then again, maybe she was lying.

"No hand jobs, no blow jobs, and that pussy is all mine. So is your ass. And every other part of you. No exceptions. Understand."

"Yes, Robert," she murmured as I rubbed the throbbing head on her lips.

"If you have to masturbate at work, you'd better be discreet. If you lose your job because of any of this, it won't go nice for you. Understand, Rita?"

"Yes, darling," she replied earnestly. As earnestly as she could with my cock pressing against her mouth.

"Then kiss it deep and I know you'll be true to it," I told her.

Rita took in half very quickly, then gagged a bit, slowing as she tried to ease it deep. It took a minute, maybe more. Eventually, she was breathing through my hairs again.

"OK, let it go now," I told her.

When I pulled out, Rita said panicky, "Let me finish you, baby. Let me taste you, please."

"Tonight, Rita," I told her. Then added, "When you've shown me you can be good."

Throughout the day, Rita crossed my mind. Her sexuality was an open wound until I found a way to heal it. Still, I had done what I could. At some point, a man has to trust in fate.

Two strange incidents stuck with me that day. Joe noticed the change in me right off. I got into his truck and my foreman looked at me and smiled.

"It looks like someone had a nice night," he said casually.

"Maybe so," I replied.

"Good," he nodded and smiled again. "You needed to relax, son. You're a good man, Robert. Just wound a bit too tight."

We had a nice day at work that day. Joe seemed more at ease with me. He gave me more important things to do. I did them well too, earning even more of his respect.

In the afternoon, about an hour before quitting time, Joe's skinny blonde haired daughter stopped by. She flounced around a bit, trying to get some money out of her dad, then finally left hurriedly after he handed her a twenty.

"What do ya do with a girl like that?" Joe asked rhetorically as she was walking away.

I looked at her skinny butt just briefly, not long enough to give offense. I knew what I'd do with the sassy thing. I figured Joe and I were good enough friends by now, so I opened up a little.

"I'd put her across my lap and spank her 'till she acted right. But then, I'm not her Daddy, eh?" I said lightly, laughing a bit as I said it.

"Her mom won't let me spank her any more," he laughed back. "Why the hell you think she knows she can get away with acting like that?"

"Too bad, it'd be good for her," I told him, grinning. "Maybe you should spank the mother instead."

Joe laughed at that too, then added, “You can only say that ‘cause you never met my wife, son. That woman’s mean as cat mess!”

After work, one of the guys was able to help me fix my truck up. It was a simple thing once he had a chance to look at it. Nothing some bailing wire and some plastic tiestraps didn't cure.

At home, I showered and fixed myself a quick sandwich. Today was the day I had class at night. Not long, usually about two and a half-hours. I often left before Mom got home. As I ate, I called her up at work.

"Rita here," she answered very professionally.

"Have you been good today, dear?" I asked softly without further introduction.

"Oh, Robert," Rita whispered into the phone. "Yes, darling. I've been very good. You did such a fine job this morning, I had no problems today even though I thought I might. I was a little late though. It took me a whole hour to clean up. I'll set the clock earlier for tomorrow."

"That sounds nice to me. Bottom sore?"

"Yes," she giggled. "Oh, no. Someone's looking over here. One of the ladies made a comment that I looked too darn happy today. Guess I am."

Then, she whispered very softly, "And my bottom is VERY tender. Just right."

"Then get back to work and maybe I'll make sure it is tomorrow, too," I said laughingly.

"I wish," came her sharp reply.

"Tonight's college night," I reminded her before we hung up. When Rita groaned, I laughed again.

"I'll be prepared when you get home," she whispered. Then softly added, "You'll know where to find me."

"Don't let anyone there hear you say it," I told her chuckling, but still a little serious. "They'll all know you have a secret lover and they'll get curious."

"OK, Robert," she whispered submissively. "Or maybe I should use another name for you when you call up here."

"I'll think about it and let you know later," I said, dismissing the idea for now.

School was a grind. U.S. History. Just what I didn't need tonight. Half the time I spent it with a hard-on, thinking about Rita. No one seemed to notice, except for an older, more professional looking woman that sits beside me in class. She just smiled and faked a yawn, pretending to be bored. Then when she had caught my attention, she intentionally glanced down to my crotch and smiled. When her eyes came back to mine, she gave me a friendly wink.

I smiled casually, not paying her much mind. I had a woman already that was waiting anxiously at home for me.

When I got there, I heard soft moans from the bedroom. The house was dark with just a small light from the bathroom spilling over into the hall.

I silently took off my clothes in the hallway. When I opened the door, I could see that Rita had started without me. At first my temper flared a moment, then I remembered I hadn't told her she couldn't.

She was on her knees with her ass raised high and she was already muttering curses. I heard a low buzz as I crept up to the bed. I saw the vibrator - an older, cheap plastic model - sticking out from Rita's vagina.

As my knees hit the end of the bed to crawl on, Rita started to moan and plead.

"Oh, Robert! Baby, come fill mama up," she whined sweetly. She roughly shoved a tube of lubricant in my direction. "Please, baby. Fill the hole you haven't used just yet."

I probably should have denied her. She was taking a lot on herself to tell me what to do. Still, she was in high-heat and the idea certainly had its appeal.

I'd thought about it hundreds of times. I'd often dreamed about the first time I took my mother's ass.

Her anus was flushed pink and already greased. It was a simple matter to swab the head of my cock, then a thin line down the thick shaft. As I rubbed it in, I presented the rude head and introduced it to mother's waiting hole.

She groaned and as I smoothed the slick stuff on, Rita threw a towel across her shoulder for me. She had thought of everything. Or had she? I wondered. I wiped my hands then grabbed her bruised flanks and started pushing the swollen head inside Rita's slick tightness.

But she wasn't as tight as I would have expected. Perhaps she had been working on herself. Still, she was so snug it was a struggle to get in. Maintaining steady pressure, I oozed slowly inside until Rita's bellows stopped me.

"Oh, dammit! Oh, fuck please stop!"

I waited, trying to breathe deep, as Mom's body constricted like a rubber band on the head of my cock. It hurt, with a sweet, wonderful ache. When she relaxed again, I didn't wait. I eased in deeper.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Rita wailed three quarters of the way in, squeezin down hard. When she let up again, I sank all the rest of the way, pulled back a bit then bumped her hips with a sharp thrust back inside. Mom repeated the curse, then started rocking back and forth an inch or two, stuffing herself in slow repetitions.

As her sphincter relaxed, I started working in time with her. Out with her up, then back with her down. It was a slower grind than any other way I'd been inside her - this hole, a tighter hole.

All that just meant I was enjoying it more. Soon we had a slow, smooth stroke going and I could feel Rita's warm flesh heating up the whole length of my pole.

She was cursing continuously now. When she caught a breath, I heard the buzz of the vibrator. As she prodded herself with it, she stirred my nuts. Everything felt smooth and hot and glorious. There was only one thing I could think of to make it better.

Every now and then, at irregular cadence, I'd swat Rita sharply on the ass.

"Oh you motherfucker!" she groaned the first time I did it.

I waited twenty, maybe thirty fast heartbeats, then swatted her again.

"You sonofabitch! That feels sodamngood!"

So she went. Every time I popped her, she tightened up and climaxed cursing me as she did. She got so hot and smooth that I didn't even have to miss a stroke whenever she came. It was still much snugger when she was clenching, but that only made it better!

With harder, longer thrusts I built up to where she already was. She was mumbling now, barely able to vocalize her curses. Her thrusting hips slowed, as though unable to maintain the intensity any longer. No matter. Mine were deep and sure.

Until the last, hard thrust. Rita's face was buried in the pillow then. My hands were roughly latched onto the loose flesh of her hips. Deep in her smooth, warm ass I exploded, bursting like an over-inflated balloon, sharp and loud!

I pumped and strained and screamed as I filled her up. Mom lay there, by this time just passively accepting.

Afterward, I slumped back on my haunches, slipping almost effortlessly out of her gaping ass. Somehow, I remembered the towel and placed it between her legs to catch the flow.

I couldn’t see the vibrator anywhere, I realized. Then, I heard Rita grunt and suddenly her wet vagina began expelling it slowly, as though she was giving birth. It was a very sexy thing. It even caused my limp cock to stir a bit.

After cleaning us up as much as I could, I lay down beside her and Mother scooted over to rest her head on my chest, nuzzling and nursing on my nipple. That tickled, so I covered her head with my hand, calming and easing her.

"It's official," Rita whispered soft and sleepy. "Now I'm all yours, son."

"I'm glad you think so Rita," I said yawning. "But you always were."

Soon, I heard mother's gentle rhythmic breathing. With my last conscious thought, I pulled her snugly to me and fell asleep.

Author's note: Constructive feedback, pro or con, is always welcome. Please, take a moment to vote!

12