Reeducating Rita Ch. 3

Story Info
Rita's physical training begins.
10.3k words
4.72
170.8k
29
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

Author's note: It is highly suggested that the Rita series be read in sequence. If this is your first introduction to the Rita series, be warned that this stories are a bit rougher than my tradition fare.

"Bend over and touch your toes, Rita," I told mother early the next morning as I started her on her new exercise program.

She did so, slowly as I had instructed her, presenting me with a beautiful image of her naked ass; the ass that only last night she had given to me for the first time.

"I can't touch them, Robert," she moaned as she stretched, trying desperately to follow my wishes.

"Just hold it there and stretch, then," I said.

While she was there, I began to slide my finger up and down her wet groove. Her pussy flowered out, the fleshy lips parting like the raw earth under a plow. Rita moaned and my finger and her inner lips began to glisten with her moisture.

"How long can you hold yourself like that, Rita?" I asked her calmly, though truthfully my heart was beginning to race at the sight and smell of her. I hadn't given her a chance to shower this morning and a strong musky aroma from our sex last night still clung to her body. It wasn't unpleasant, however, even with her so thoroughly exposed to me.

"I'm not sure, Robert," she said honestly. Then, showing her new dedication to please me, she added, "If you tell me to, I'll try to stay like this all day."

I forced my stiff cock to angle far down until I could slide the swollen crown along mother's slick outer channel. As I squatted slightly and pushed forward, the head of my throbbing dick massaged her from the bottom of her hungry crack to the top just as my finger had done before. Rita moaned as I slowly eased back and forth, and seemed to gasp every time I reached her front and my circumcised crown rubbed across her clit.

"Robert, please put it inside me," she began to beg.

"Put what inside, Rita?" I asked her.

"Your penis. Please, Robert! Don't make me beg for it, baby," she pleaded.

"My penis?" I teased her, both verbally and physically. "That wasn't what you were calling it last night."

Rita groaned as I prodded her. She began to rock ever so slightly. Knowing that she would probably get so excited she would strain something in this awkward position, I place my big hands on Rita's soft ass and used my own hips for movement instead.

"Tell me where you'd like me to put it, Rita," I ordered her, beginning to thoroughly enjoy this early morning manipulation.

When Mom didn't respond quickly enough, I spanked the taut cheeks of her ass with one resounding slap for each of them. Her gluteus muscles tightened and quivered beautifully. I even felt her vaginal lips quiver around the thick shaft of my prick, a feeling that was exquisite for me.

"Please, Robert," she tried to say in a steady voice, "please put your penis in my vagina, son."

Mother always tried to be so proper with me, except of course when she was climaxing. Then she would curse as harshly as any sailor.

My cock was coated thickly with her cream by now. Rita was slick and ready to be fucked. Since her sexuality had been ignited by our aggressive lovemaking over the last two days, Rita always seemed just on the verge of orgasm when we were together. She came more often and more strongly than I would have ever imagined possible. No wonder my mother thought of herself as a whore. If she weren't my mother, I'd think she was a whore, too.

But I refused to accept that Rita had to live the life of a slut or a whore. My grandfather and my father had taught her to live like that. Now I saw my role as reeducating her, as healing the open wound of Rita's sexuality that these lesser men had left exposed.

"Brace yourself, Rita," I warned her as I seated the swollen crown of my cock into her gaping pussy. The way that she was bent over left her completely vulnerable to anything I wanted.

"I'm about to take you, Rita," I told her firmly.

Rita wrapped her arms around her lower thighs. Her large, lovely breasts flattened out along her thighs, their heavy weight pulling them down in the direction of her chin.

I had to bend my knees even more as my cock began to press into her slick, tight hole. Rita's position made her cunt even harder to squeeze myself into than in other ways we had tried. The first several inches were easy but after that she tightened up quite a bit. Still, I crammed her mercilessly full with a steady, firm pressure.

Rita began to chant as I slid deeper.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

About half way in, I had to start thrusting since it had gotten harder to press ahead. With the loose flesh on the side of her hips firmly in my grasp, I began pulling out and then back two and three inches at a time into her wonderful wetness.

"Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no!"

The brown ring of Rita's anus was puckering convulsively as her vaginal muscles tried to accommodate their rough intruder. Seeing that mesmerized me. For a moment, I watched it as I pumped steadily in and out of her just a short length. The thought of last night, my long, thick pole stuffed up that tight brown ring inflamed me. Breathing harder, my pulse racing, I pulled back dramatically and made one hard thrust into Rita's slick channel.

"You motherfucker! Oh you fuck!" Rita screamed, convulsing strongly in orgasm around my cock. Her voice was muffled and her breathing ragged because of her awkward position.

She was certainly enjoying it now, but I couldn't lunge hard against her. If I did, it would plunge Rita forward. So I made up for it my stimulating her in another of her favorite ways. Smack! The loud sound of my hand slapping hard against her fleshy bottom sounded.

"Oh, shit," mother said, straining to hold the position as she had another, smaller climax. The inner muscles of her cunt felt like they were fluttering along my thick shaft as I rocked into her slowly.

Smack! "Oh, damn!" Smack! "Your fucking cock..." Smack! "is fucking killing me!"

After she had experienced a dozen small climaxes in quick procession, I roughly pulled out of her and pushed her down to lean against the bed.

The muscles of Rita's legs were strained. She winced as I pushed her toward the floor and as she sat down hard on her smarting bottom, she winced again. As she straightened her legs and rubbed her aching buttocks, she failed to see what I was doing.

Feeling aroused and horny, I stood over mother taking great strokes of my slick shaft. When she finally looked up at me, she saw the bulbous head of my cock aiming at her face and neck as I strained toward my orgasm.

"Play with your clit, Rita," I ordered her. With my swollen cockhead in her face, the naturally submissive woman was eager to obey. "Cum with me, mother!"

I had to hold back until she could catch up. Still, Rita's finger's danced nimbly in the dark bush between her legs. I saw her press two fingers deep into her gash, and then a third joined it.

"Tell me!" I roared. "Tell me when you're ready! I'm gonna drown you! I'm gonna cum all over you, Rita!"

"Oh, you sweet bastard! Oh motherfu..."

Rita's curses were drowned out by the sputtering sound of thick wads of my semen splashing into her mouth and onto her face. She gagged and choked as some of the sticky stuff went down her windpipe. She tried to cough and curse and cum at the same time as I pumped spurt after spurt of hot jizz onto her nearly prone body, sometimes missing and hitting the hardwood floor beside her.

As I finished, I pulled Rita down flat on the floor and, squatting over her, used the softening head of my penis to stir my semen around on her face and on her lips. We were both breathing deeply, our eyes boring into one another's intensely.

"Come on now, Rita," I finally told her, standing first myself and then pulling her up after me. "It's time for us to take a quick shower and for me to get ready for work."

The smaller woman came into my arms for just a moment, pressing her damp check into my wide chest. I held her tightly, feeling Rita gently shiver with the need to be held and comforted after our rough sex. I waited patiently until it had passed, stroking the back of her neck and along the edge of her short hair until she was done.

While we were showering, I told her, "After I leave for work, I want you to do twenty sit-ups, twenty jumping jacks, and twenty deep knee bends."

Rita groaned, but I told her she'd do the same thing every night and every morning after she woke. I also told her I'd be looking for a stationary bike that she could ride in the house where I could keep an eye on her. As I dressed, mother went naked downstairs and fixed me a quick breakfast. I hungrily ate the eggs, bacon and toast she had prepared. Rita hovered over me, barely letting my glass get halfway empty before she was filling it again with cold milk. Finally, I'd had enough and pushed slightly away from the table.

"Sit in my lap, woman. Facing me," I told her. Rita straddled my lap, her arms going reflexively around my neck.

Before pushing away, I'd put a large dollop of butter on my plate under the guise of buttering the last of my toast. As she settled into my lap, I smeared two fingers around in the butter, coating them liberally. Rita was already beginning to rub her naked pussy against the crotch of my heavy denim jeans. I told her to stop that immediately or I'd smell like wet pussy all day.

But with my left hand, I still pulled her tight toward me before asking, "Are you tender from last night, Rita?"

"Yes, Robert," she murmured, her lower half wiggling reflexively as we talked about her anus. "I've only had one thing even remotely that big inside me before and that was a dildo, not a wonderful cock like yours."

Reaching behind her, I slowly inserted one stiff finger into Rita's tender rectum. She winced at first, then closed her eyes, her breathing coming in more ragged gasps.

"Does that make it feel better or worse?" I asked her, uncertain from her facial expression.

"Better. It burns a little, from the salt in the butter. But that feels good, too."

Slipping in the other finger too, I asked her, "Should I coat my whole cock in it next time I take you back there?"

"Ugh!" Rita groaned. "Do it right now, baby!"

"No, Rita. I say when I do or don't," I reminded her. Her pussy was leaking again, the thick drops of cream oozing down her slit and dripping into the crotch of my jeans.

"Get that napkin and stuff it between us," I ordered her. Rita let go of my neck and reached behind her, retrieving the very napkin she had given me for my breakfast meal.

"Keep your hands right there," I told her when she had done that. "Let's see you get off, Mom, by rubbing your clit."

Rita groaned as my fingers began to dance rhythmically in and out of her now slick ass. Her own fingers took up the same rhythm, only at two or three times the pace. She leaned back against the table as she strummed her clitoris, forcing me to lean forward as well to keep my fingers going as deep into her rectum as they were before.

Then mother began to chant her mantra of filthy language, slowly at first and barely a whisper.

"You sweet bastard," she started, her voice hoarse and quivering as her ass barely convulsed around my fingers.

Every time her checks would tighten, Rita's fingers would slide down from mauling her clit and she'd bury two of them quickly into her wet cunt. Her pussy would grip them, at first in brief waves. Then, when she was done, her fingers would slide back out, slick with her spending, to begin once more her rapid clit flicks.

"Fingerfuck me," Rita growled, her head rolling back as a spasm passed through her.

"Fuck my ass, you bastard!" she sputtered in a low, guttural snarl. She began to shake on my lap, tossing her head from side to side as the sensation overwhelmed her. The napkin, wedged between us, was becoming damp in the middle.

With my off hand I reached forward, catching Rita's nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I rolled the thick, fleshy protrusion first one way and then the other. Rita's eyes stared into mine when they could, though mostly they were shuttering open and closed from the deep sensations our hands were causing in her body.

"You rough motherfucker," Rita wailed, trying mightily as she did to press her ass harder down on my fingers. She had no leverage though, suspended on my lap as she was, so she couldn't thrust or flail against me.

My hands on her breasts did seem rough and coarse on her soft skin. Wishing for a moment I had more butter to coat them with, I got another inspiration of something new to try instead.

Even as mother threw her head back to begin to mutter more curses, I filled her mouth with two fingers from the hand that has been at her breast. Rita's mouth latched onto the fingers in mid-sentence, sucking them desperately as if a babe sucking for sustenance.

Mother's strong reactions, her deep passions, stirred me up inside too. Feeling her mouth draw at my fingers, feeling her anus clenching and clutching at my other fingers, all of these new sensations agitated and aroused me more than I had ever considered. Her desire and the intensity of her excitement seemed near limitless as her stuffed lips continued to try to hurl invectives when her climaxes passed like strong waves now at regular intervals.

Finally even Rita's capacity to continue was reached and filled. She began to strain at each wave, until I slowed down first gradually, then to a crawl, until finally my fingers grew still inside my sensual woman.

She did look every part the whore as she whimpered on my lap and I withdrew my fingers from her mouth. Those in her bottom, I kept inside for a moment.

"Will you be good today, Rita?" I asked her calmly.

"If I don't, will you promise to spank me?" she asked tired, but seductive. Her randy nature, though satisfied for now, was still thinking the future.

"No, Mother," I chuckled, seeing the obvious trap. "If I promised to spank you, that would only guarantee you wouldn't be good."

She smiled, seeing I was onto her tricks, and squirmed her hips as much as was possible.

"How's this, Rita? I promise to spank you soundly if you manage to be good today. Would that give you some incentive?" I asked her, both of us grinning satisfied at one another.

Leaning forward, for the first time Rita initiated a kiss between us. Her lips were soft against mine, her tongue lightly rubbing my teeth and then withdrawing like some bashful schoolgirl.

"You're so good for me, Robert," she mewled like a contented feline. "I hadn't realized all that I had been missing."

"Some of what you used to go through you'll have to continue to miss, Rita. Remember you're mine now, body and soul."

"Of course, dear," she practically purred as she moved her shoulders gently from side to side, causing her still erect nipples to graze my chest.

"You're making me late, woman," I said to her, pretending to be cross. We both knew better though, each breaking out into a grin at about the same time.

Rita eased up as far as she could and I slowly extracted my long fingers that had still been buried up inside her warm, well-lubricated rectum. Rita grunted and winced as I pulled them slowly out, assuring me that she'd have a reminder of our time together during work all day. She caught my hand in her two hands and went as if to clean my fingers in her mouth until I stopped her.

"No, mother," I said sternly. "If you want to help me clean up, I'd welcome that. But let's do it in the sink. I want to kiss that mouth goodbye in just a moment."

So Rita scrubbed my hands in the sink as I leaned heavily against her, my erect cock pressing into her soft, naked ass. I ground her slowly but firmly against the cabinet of the sink, increasing my sexual frustration and prolonging the amount of time mother spent washing my hands. When I was done, I spun Rita around and used her breasts and hair to dry my hands with. Then I took the sides of her face in both hands and left her with a kiss she'd not forget all day.

Even though I was a little late driving to work that morning, I felt good about things; better than I had since all this had started happening two days ago. Rita and I were both adjusting to our new life together and she seemed to have accepted the realignment of our little family unit.

Joe wasn't mad about my being late, though he seemed at first to be angry with me.

"Son, go wash up before you get to work like that," he said, feigning disgust.

At first I thought he could smell Rita's pussy juice that had practically permeated the crotch of my thick denim jeans. Then he broke out into a wide smile and said, "It just ain't right for a young kid like you to have such a shit-eatin' grin so early in the morning!"

But after the first round of ribbing, Joe got quiet and distant. I could tell he was thinking about something. He stepped away from the site for twenty minutes and seemed to be mulling over something in his head. Every now and then, I'd catch him looking sideways at me, but I couldn't tell what it was about.

During the first break before ten o' clock, Joe pulled me to the side where no one else could hear us.

"I've got something I want you to do for me, Robert," he said seriously. "My wife is lookin' to have some shelves put up in our den. I want you to go take the measurements and figure out just how much boardfeet we're gonna need to do the job right. Don't worry about things here, I'll cover for ya and you'll still be on the clock. It'll probably take the rest of the day, though."

Not only was it strange for Joe to send me out, but he was acting strange too, kinda quiet and more subdued than generally was his nature. After I had gotten my tools, Joe walked with me out to my truck for a final word about the job.

"Since I'll be coverin' for ya here, I hope you understand that you're not supposed to talk about this job with any of the other fellas out here. 'Specially not tomorrow. I expect you to be on time tomorrow, too. Just because you're doin' me a favor, don't mean you can hold anything over my head or anything."

Looking my foreman in the eye, I shook his hand and told him, "Joe, I consider you a friend as well as my boss. I wouldn't do that to a friend."

Joe nodded and gave me a sheepish grin. Then he mumbled something about, "Guess I made the best choice then," and took off.

I'd been by Joe's house a few times before to pick up tools and deliver this and that. When I'd first started out with Joe's crew I had been low man on the totem pole. As such, I'd been given a lot of grunt work to do, including most of the heavy loading and heavy lifting. That's one of the reasons I'd gotten in shape so fast over the last year or so. Hauling brick and lumber as well as lifting hundred pound sacks of concrete all day would do that, even for a redheaded stringbean like I had started out being.

Before I rang Joe's door, I brushed off as much dirt and dust as I could from my jeans and shirt. I hadn't gotten too messed up for the couple hours I worked this morning so far, but I wasn't spic and span either.

Joe's wife answered the door and I realized that it was the first time I'd ever seen her. She was a more mature version of his skinny blonde-haired daughter. She was a little shorter than the girl, at about 5'5", and almost as slender, though she had a bit wider hips and a bit more on top. She wore a fairly short denim skirt and a bright white halter that her nipples looked like they were poking through.

She introduced herself as Angie as we stood in her doorway before she let me in. Angie's hips were cocked out suggestively and as she reached forward to shake my hand, she had to transfer a drink into her other hand to do it. It seemed early in the day to be drinking alcoholic beverages. Then again, as someone that didn't drink at all, what did I know about it?

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers