Reese Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"It was a woman," Jean sobbed. "A woman threatening to hurt our child and all you can say is that you will hold me accountable?"

"Yes," Lewis replied and walked away.

*****

Giovanni listened to Alex not quite believing that it was his mate talking. He had never heard her threaten another with bodily harm and it disturbed him. For the first time since he began his quest for vengeance; he questioned it. This wasn't what he wanted for her. What really frightened him was that he knew that she would and could do it even if she herself didn't realize it. In her mind she was playing a role. It was the only way she could have made that phone call to Jean.

"I think she's convinced," Alex said when she hung up.

"I'm sure she was," Giovanni replied as he pulled her into his arms, "I know I was but were you serious about sending her something?"

"Of course not!" Alex exclaimed, "But she doesn't have to know that. From this moment on, she'll think that every package is a piece of Edgar. I could and would never hurt him."

Giovanni wasn't so sure but let it go. He knew that if anything happened to her that he would kill the person that did it no matter who they were. It was a topic for another time. They had to plan the meeting.

****

Elena paced the spacious bedroom that she and Bella shared. They weren't lovers although she was aware that the girl had feelings for her. She had no qualms about being with another woman. She had done so many times to entertain Cristiano but she saw Bella as a little sister. Someone that needed to be loved and protected. To ask for more would be a betrayal of her trust.

Elena had decided not to go to the gala. Bella was right. It was a dangerous idea. Cristiano would find some way to get back at them but still... then there was her own instincts warning her away. If she was smart, her and Bella would leave the Austria now and go somewhere tropical to live quietly.

"I may never go to another gala," she murmured under her breath.

It was a sentiment that she had repeated several times since they left Cristiano's home.

"But we can have our own parties," Bella had replied quietly.

She was right, but Elena wanted to see the wedding. She loved weddings. Now that a date for the gala had been announced, it was all that she thought about.

"Elena, we can't go," Bella said from behind her. "Something terrible is going to happen."

"You're such an alarmist," Elena replied as she turned to look at her. "What could possibly happen? Cristiano might try to take his revenge on us, but he can't kill us. Security is going to be out of this world..."

"Elena listen to me, if we go we may not leave alive. I don't know how I know this, but I do. Please let us leave this place."

In that moment, Elena made a decision. They were going or at least she was.

"I'm going, stay home if you like."

Bella was shocked.

"Have you not heard what I said? It's going to be dangerous!"

"I heard you and as I said," Elena said making a real attempt not to snap, "stay home and pack. Better yet, why don't you decide where we're going to live afterwards? It will give you something else to think about."

Bella looked at her in disbelief but said nothing. She knew Elena well enough to know that if she kept pushing, she would dig her heels in further. She hoped that if she dropped it, Elena would change her mind about going to the gala/wedding; but she knew better. She knew that Elena wouldn't be able to resist. She couldn't and wouldn't miss an opportunity to rub her success in their former master's face. She started to make another attempt to make Elena see reason and changed her mind. It would only anger her.

"Say it," Elena said her tone cool. "I can see the wheels spinning."

"Nothing mistress," Bella replied falling back into the role of servant without thinking about it.

"Mistress?" Elena asked. "I thought we were past that. Now say your piece."

"Elena, please reconsider! I understand the need to gloat and if the circumstances were different; I'd gloat with you! But we know what he is like! One or both of us could disappear never to be seen again..."

"Stop being so dramatic!" Elena said tiredly. "Cristiano's reputation means everything to him! He wouldn't dare..."

"You're being a fool!" Bella interrupted losing her composure.

Elena stared at her and for the first time saw the depths of her fear.

"You know that he can do anything he wishes and get away with it! You're putting way to much stock in his concern for his reputation. Let's face it, we are and never will be entirely safe from him as long as we're in his sights. Elena- we must leave!"

Part of her knew that Bella was right but she couldn't accept that. One of Cristiano's criticisms of her had been that she always had to have the last word even when she was wrong.

"I'll think about it," was all Elena said and walked away.

With tears in her eyes, Bella watched Elena walk away. If Elena decided to go to the gala; she would go with her. Die with her if it came to that. She went to their room and began to make plans for the gala and then where they would go if they survived the gala.

She wasn't hopeful.

******

Emilio looked down at the woman that he had turned and struggled to remember her name. It occurred to him that he had never asked. He had to wonder why he was thinking about it now. He continued to look at her and decided that it really didn't matter. She was doing what she was meant to do and that was all that mattered; but there was another issue. Who was he going to take to the gala?

"No one," he muttered.

If all went well, he would purchase another slave or two there and then leave for parts unknown. His gut flipped. It always did when he thought about the gala. He looked down at the woman again and thought about leaving without meeting Donatello. He would take her and live an obscurity. Donatello and his mate...

The thought of Donatello's mate gave him pause. His curiosity about her was again piqued. What did she look like? What was she like? He knew that it was taboo to think about taking another vampire's mate in a sexual manner, but for some reason; he couldn't stop this line of thinking.

"Sire?" the woman called to him. "May I please you again?"

He nodded at her and relaxed. Maybe a few more suck offs would keep his cock down when and if he met Donatello's mate.

******

"Alright," Giovanni said after those that could eat had eaten. "We need to plan the meeting with Edgar's parents. There will be four locations with only one of them being the true location. The true location will not be revealed until the very last second. Your parents will be given one of the false locations that will be under guard. My guess is that even though Alex put real fear into your mother, she won't be able to resist. She's going to bring people with her."

"I know she will," Edgar said sadly. "But it won't be grandfather's people. She'll try to get away with it by saying that we only said grandfather's people. She'll more than likely use one of the lower ranking families that will do anything for money."

"Do you have a name?" Alex asked.

"She'll probably go with the Jungs' I don't know them personally but I know that she's used them in the past." Edgar replied. "There are six of them I think and from what I hear, they're ruthless."

Giovanni accepted the information with interest and looked over at Dante who nodded back. He knew what was expected and within a short time, they would know everything they needed to know about the Jung's.

Three hours later, the plan was in place. The real meeting place would be at a small inn located on the outskirts of the city. Two of the adjoining rooms and a room across the hall would be rented out for the evening. One would serve as the meeting room, Alex and Dante would be in the next room and Leo and another male vampire would be across the hall. Two vampires would be on the ground outside of the windows and two more in the bar area of the inn.

"Are there any questions?" Giovanni asked at the end of the planning session.

When no one replied, he addressed Edgar.

"This is going to be difficult for you even though you are choosing to do this. It is imperative that they believe that you are being held against your will. They must believe that we are willing to hurt you if they don't comply. Are you able to fulfill your role in this?"

"Yes," Edgar replied without hesitation. "I told you- you are my family now. I swore an oath to you and I will not break it. I know what's at stake here. Not only the plans for the gala, but Dante's life. If I betray you; he will because of me. His life will be forfeit. You may hate yourself for doing it, but you will kill both of us. I am choosing life for both of us."

Alex watched the interaction with interest. She was glad that Edgar saw the big picture. The fact of the matter was that if he did betray them; there was nothing that she would be able to do to save their lives. She would try; but she would fail.

Dante didn't say anything either. There was nothing to say. His life rested in the hands of his mate. He and Edgar had already talked and he was confident in his mate.

"I'd better get moving," he said softly. "I want to check for updates and see what I can find on the Jungs'"

"I'll help Edgar clean up," Alex said her tone telling him not to argue.

"One more thing," Giovanni said. "I hope that you have your escape plans in place. As soon as it's done; vanish. We will meet up later."

"We do," Dante said with a small smile. "I am hoping to know the location of the gala within twenty-four hours then we can do some serious planning."

Moments later, Alex and Edgar were alone.

"Talk to me," she said lightly touching his arm.

"I'm scared," he replied softly. "What if I inadvertently mess up? What if he has to kill my mother? How will I live with that?"

"I understand being scared," Alex replied. "I would be too. As far as your mother goes, she's a smart woman. She wouldn't risk your life. She loves you; I heard it in her voice."

"Yes she loves me," Edgar agreed, "but she also hates losing. The bottom line is this, I've made my choice and I have to be able to live with whatever happens."

"Edgar, you have to know that Giovanni will do everything that he can not to hurt your mother. Not only that, how about a little faith that maybe this one time she'll back down?"

Edgar gave her a dubious look but then nodded. Maybe Alex was right.

*****

Jean looked at the phone. Picked it up, sat it down and picked it up again. She started to dial a number and then stopped. Alex's voice rang in her head.

"I will hurt your son, would you like proof?"

After that conversation, a small box with no return address was delivered to the house. Both she and Lewis stared at it too afraid to open it. Finally after several long minutes, Lewis carefully opened the box. Inside was the finger of a mannequin along with a note.

"If you do anything stupid the next box will contain a real body part."

Jean put the phone down and wiped away a tear of anger and frustration. Just this once she would back down but when it was over- someone was going to pay and she would start with that bitch who had symbolically hurt her baby.

*****

Giovanni read over the information Dante had given him about the attempted hacking of his system. The problem was, there was very little information to go on. His instincts told him that it was his chess partner. The question was why the attempt after all of this time? A thought began to niggle at him but flitted away when he tried to grasp it. The one thing he had learned was that it couldn't be forced. It would come to him when he was either doing or thinking about something else. He went online using another laptop and checked on the orders for the motorcycles that he had ordered for him and Alex. They both liked Harleys and got the top of the line bikes with some alterations. Hers was a deep purple and his dark blue. They would leave Austria on the bikes that he had purchased there and then leave Europe. The Harley's would be waiting for them in the states when they arrived. The point of delivery was yet to be determined.

Satisfied that all was as he wanted it, he logged onto the Borcelli website. Seeing that there was no new information, he went to the chess site. His opponent had made a move. In spite of himself, Giovanni smiled. His trap had been spotted and one had been set for him.

"Well done," he murmured. "Well done indeed."

Suddenly he logged off and logged on to the laptop that he had received the message on. He went to the website and sent a message.

"What do you want of me?"

He waited for a few minutes and then turned his attention to other things. He sincerely hoped that Jean, Edgar's mother would back off. He didn't want to hurt her if only because it would hurt Edgar. He had to admit that sending the finger of the mannequin was a stroke of genius by Alex. He wouldn't have thought of doing that. He still worried about Edgar but put his worry aside. There were other things that needed to be attended to.

An hour later, he knew where he would set up the meeting places. He reserved each place each under a false name. The real meeting place wouldn't be determined until the very last minute. He was sure it was going to be the small inn, but plans were subject to change. He was just checking for a response from his chess partner when Dante walked in with a big grin on his face.

"I know where the gala is going to be!"

****

Cristiano walked around the large house feeling unsettled. It seemed that the closer the date of the gala got, the more the feelings of anxiety grew. When he got to the ballroom, a feeling of dread so intense that it took his breath away hit him.

"What the fuck?" he gasped as he looked around the room. "What the fuck?"

The idea to cancel the gala occurred to him not for the first time. Like before, his pride and arrogance wouldn't allow it. His reputation would never recover and that he couldn't allow. Gradually the feeling of dread disappeared. He went to his suite and called Joy. As much as he was loathe to admit it, he liked the sound of her voice. It had been a few days since he had fucked her and he needed to remind her of who was boss. He could have called for one of his servants, but it was her that he wanted. She needed the practice on pleasing him. In fact, he had yet to set her up with one of his female slaves. He became erect at the idea only because he knew that Joy would balk at the idea of watching another woman pleasure him. She would like receiving instruction even less.

He rubbed the front of his tented out trousers the episode in the ballroom now completely forgotten. He mentally ran through the list of his favorite slaves before choosing one-Linda. Linda was approximately the same size and body shape as Joy and was a good and patient teacher. She had trained many of his slaves in the art of pleasing him.

Instead of picking up the phone, he pushed the intercom and called for Linda. While he waited for her, he stripped and lay on the bed. His cock pointed straight up at the ceiling in anticipation of being inside of a warm mouth. He had never been inside of her but allowed others the pleasure. As far as he was concerned, after a while one pussy felt the same as another. Joy's still felt new to him, but she would soon find out that his real interest was being sucked. He would fuck her- it was the only way to get her with child, but once they had a few that would stop and happen only on occasion. If she needed a cock, he would choose someone to do it for him. That thought made him even harder. He laughed out loud as he imagined her outrage.

"I am here," a soft voice said as it approached the bed.

Cristiano sighed in pleasure as Linda's small soft hands made their way from his feet up to his leaking cock.

"You did not wait for me," she teased as she licked the clear sticky liquid away.

"No I did not," he replied with a moan.

"What is your pleasure?" she cooed. "Do you want to come quickly or be tormented?"

Instead of replying, Cristiano grabbed her head and rammed her mouth on his cock. She struggled and then relaxed reaching between her legs to play with her clit as she sucked his cock. He liked this. He liked the feeling of her moaning around his cock as she played with herself. It was the only reason that he allowed it.

She grazed her teeth over the head before sucking on it again. She paused for a second and then took the entire length of him into her mouth and down her throat. She stopped and swallowed around him almost coming when he let out a bellow.

"Fuck yes!" he screamed.

She knew that the bellow would be even louder by the time she was finished. She stopped swallowing and waited for him to settle. She loved teasing him but knew how far she could go. She waited until she felt his hips shift to the right. She looked up to see where his hands were. They were just beginning to clench. He had had enough teasing. She swallowed hard as she pressed on her clit. The sensation traveled through her body making her cry out around Cristiano's hardness. She braced herself for what was to come next. She frantically rubbed her clit as he held her head in place as she swallowed as quickly as she could. Her nose was pressed tight against his pubis as he ground into her. Not for the first time was she grateful that she didn't need to breathe or that her gag reflex was long gone.

She rubbed tight circles on her clit trying to time her orgasm to his. He would come when she screamed. The vibrations of her scream would be too much for his sensitive cock.

"Now!!" he yelled as he ground harder into her. "Now bitch!"

Suddenly she was there. She was screaming as her clit pounded against her fingers. Cristiano was filling her with essence that she wished was going in somewhere else. Even after he finished, she kept swallowing.

"Enough," he said pushing her off. "Clean me."

She did as she was told and then waited for further instructions.

"You will teach my mate how to pleasure me," he said and got up. "Be ready to begin this evening."

"Yes my lord," she replied softy and with not a little jealousy.

"Get out," Cristiano said without looking at her.

When he was alone, he called Joy.

*****

Joy looked at the caller ID and grimaced. She hadn't heard from Cristiano in a few days and had enjoyed the peace. She was tempted to ignore the call but knew better. One -- he would only call again and two- he would remind her of the terms of their agreement.

"Yes," she said as pleasantly as she could while looking at her mother and sister.

"Good evening Joy, what are you doing?" Cristiano asked although he already knew.

"I'm with my mother and sister," Joy replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Please be ready to be picked up by midnight, we have things to do."

"At midnight?" she asked before she caught herself.

"Yes at midnight," Cristiano replied coldly. "Do not be late."

"A midnight rendezvous!" her sister said dreamily when Joy told them that they had to cur their trip short.

Joy bit back a sarcastic remark. Whatever Cristiano had planned, it wasn't going to be romantic nor was it going to be pleasant.

******

Donatello looked over at Vangie. She was looking at the message from his chess opponent. She had already tried to trace its origins but had come up empty.

"He's good," she muttered as she tapped at various keys. "Much better than I am."

That was saying something because Vangie was good- better than good.

"So now what?" Donatello asked.

"Nothing," Vangie replied. "It's a waiting game now and if he does have anything to do with the gala, the wait won't be too long. Are you sure that you don't know who this guy is?"

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers