Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RKB_Kirin
RKB_Kirin
11 Followers

Before Brook could answer, Rory abruptly strode through the mirror behind them. They had to move out of the way to make room for him, and his comely face was irate.

"You took your damn time!" he exclaimed at Mira. "What part of 'Make him cum quick' did you not understand?"

Mira realized this was the second time this night where she was standing naked in front of Rory. She quickly huddled behind Brook, and he protectively moved in front of her. The mists around him thickened and moved to cover her up her more embarrassing regions. She ignored both her abused sense of propriety and Rory's indignation.

"What about Bloody Mary?" she asked. That seemed the most important question. "Won't she come after us again?"

"Don't worry about her," Rory said, regaining some of his composure. "She won't be able to pull this stunt again. You'll need to take precautions, but Brook should be able to manage. I can help as well. And there are some other things I need to talk to the both of you about. For one thing -"

The black robed guide appeared behind Rory in the mirror. The guide's arms came through the mirror's glass and the feminine limbs wrapped themselves around Rory from behind. The guide's pale, ghostly hands tugged him, and the hooded cowl leaned up against his ear. Rory cocked his head as if listening. He visibly flushed, and the faceless woman's hands began to stroke his chest.

"Er, I guess that can wait for later," he said, clearing his throat. "I suppose there are things you need to talk about anyway. I'll get out of your hair. Get some rest and stay out of trouble".

"Thank you!" Mira told him with heartfelt sincerity. Brook echoed in agreement.

Rory gave them a wry grin and a wave as he let the hooded woman pull him back into the mirror. They both disappeared. Mira considered that just a month ago she would have been very distraught to see such a thing. She wondered why she was adapting so readily to all these supernatural occurrences, and she thought she had her answer in the hard, warm touch of Brook's body against her.

He turned to look down at her. He was keeping his arms around her and she was perfectly fine with that.

"Thank you Mira," he said. "Thank you so much. You didn't have to come save me."

"I did have to save you!" she objected. "I never would have forgiven myself if I lost you!" She looked up, staring deeply into his glowing eyes. "I don't want to lose you. Ever again."

"Mira...I..." Brook murmured.

She reached up and touched the side of his demonic face. "I think we have much more to talk about than just all this supernatural stuff."

"I suppose we do," he replied, his yellow eyes taking a very human expression of warmth.

"Oh no!" Mira suddenly exclaimed, pushing herself back.

"What? What is it?" Brook asked in concern.

"We forgot to bring back your pants!" she told him.

Brook looked at her. And they both started to laugh.

Epilogue

James stood before an ornately carved mirror with a golden frame. He reached up to turn off the lights of the library where the mirror hung. Barely able to see in the darkness, he stepped up before the mirror and stared intently into it.

"Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary," he recited in a quiet voice.

The surface of the mirror shifted and swirled. A ghastly, blood-covered woman's face appeared within its frame.

"You!" Bloody Mary said with a strange expression of consternation. Her hands pressed against the mirror, and her red-splattered breasts rose in deep, swelling breaths. "Stop summoning me to you!"

"You do not have to answer," James replied in the same quiet voice. "You never have to answer unless you want to.

"Why did you try to do that, Mary?" he asked. His soulful, grey eyes were hurt. "Why did you try to turn me into the Mistwalker?"

The dripping gore around Bloody Mary's face and front side suddenly disappeared. Her skeletal features shimmered and turned into a beautiful visage of a woman with large, luminous eyes and delicate features. Her expression was distraught and fearful.

"Did you think that would change me?" James asked. "Did you think it would change the way I feel about you?"

"No! It won't. Stay away from me!" Bloody Mary cried out. She spun quickly and disappeared.

James stood in the dark library, staring at the dark glass for a long time. He would not give up. He would keep trying until he could make Mary face that part herself she did not want to see. He would do whatever he had to do to become her mirror.

I suppose I should call Rory, he thought.

The End

***********

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story! Please vote if you liked it and leave a comment. I always love feedback.

RKB_Kirin
RKB_Kirin
11 Followers