Regaining the Spark

Story Info
Ben spices up his marriage.
1.3k words
4.42
20.7k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Sue and Ben had been married for nearly two years. Add that to the years they had dated, and it seemed there was a reason that their sex life had grown stale. Nothing wrong with it, exactly. But it was very routine. They would get in bed and kiss goodnight, and two or three times a week the kiss would deepen, hands would begin roaming bodies, and intercourse would result. And it seemed about as lifeless as it sounds.

Ben thought about that at work one day. He started out feeling bad about his sex life, upset at how boring it had become. He was unhappy with his wife about it, but as he kept thinking he realized it wasn't her fault. Nor was it his fault. They had both just let it get into a rut. Sue was as lovely as ever, five and a half feet of sexy, athletic woman. Ben slowly realized that she probably felt just like he did. He decided that something should be done, and he needed to do it.

He thought of what kind of lavish, grand gesture he should make. No, not that. Don't overdo it. He didn't want her to wonder what kind of bad news was coming at the end of the evening. A plan started forming in his head, and he began setting it in motion.

He called Sue at her office, which was itself unusual. They both were busy at work and seldom called each other. That would have to change, he thought. He arranged for them to meet at one of their favorite restaurants for dinner that night. Ben rode the bus to work, and he could catch one to go to the restaurant, then they could both go home together since she drove to work. He then called the restaurant to make a reservation. He also made sure that her favorite wine was ordered and set up at the table when they arrived.

The bus was a little late, so Sue arrived a few minutes before he did and was seated at the table. She was already in a good mood as she realized that he had put some thought into this since the wine was waiting, and she had enjoyed part of a glass while she waited. When Ben came in, he surprised her further by going over to her, taking her hand in his, and leaning down to give her a short but nice kiss. Sue gave him a loving smile, then asked what was the occasion.

"Nothing unusual," he answered her. "Just that I love you."

"Oh, Ben," she said, her eyes suddenly just a bit misty. Then her smile faded a bit, concern replacing it. "Is anything wrong?"

He sat down in the chair beside her, instead of across the table as had become his habit recently. "No, nothing at all, dear. How was your day?"

"It was good. Really good." Funny, she had thought of several problems that had cropped up during the day, but they had vanished from her mind since she had entered the restaurant. She realized that it actually had been a pretty good day. And it was getting better.

During dinner Ben brushed his hand against her arm and even held her hand for short periods, but mostly he looked into her eyes and paid attention to the lovely woman he married. As he did this he realized what a lucky man he was to be sharing his life with her.

Sue was overwhelmed with dinner. The invitation and the wine ordered ahead of time were lovely, but mostly she was surprised at the attention Ben was giving her. It seemed that she was the most important thing to him at this moment, and she was amazed at how powerful a feeling it was to have him treat her like that. She was shocked when she realized that they had finished dinner and it was time to leave.

Ben held her hand on the way to the car, something that he had seldom done in recent months, and gave her another, longer kiss as he held the car door open for her. They held hands on the way home.

Ben had his strong arm around Sue as they entered the house, then embraced her lovingly. They walked arm in arm as one of them (which one?) started toward the bedroom. They fell onto the bed in full embrace and kissed passionately. They continued kissing as Ben's hand found Sue's breast, cupping it firmly. Soon both of them were removing clothes from the other, slowly, and kissing the skin as it became exposed.

Ben licked her breast, going lightly around the areola, Her breast was a nice, medium size, perfectly shaped and as firm as it could be. Getting closer and closer to the nipple he blew across it, sending shivers through her body. Sue's hand, which had been touching his penis, clutched tightly around the shaft as the chill went through her. He sucked her breast into his mouth as she began stroking his penis. His tongue flicked repeatedly across her engorged nipple, nearly an inch long now as she was fully excited.

Between her legs, his hand felt the wetness caused by her excitement. Slipping a finger between her nether lips and finding her hole, she gasped as he entered her. She pulled his head tight into her breast with both hands as she bucked her hips into his hand. His thumb found her clit protruding out and gently played with it, then pushed it in against her body as she liked it. In a matter of moments she was cumming.

Sue kept her grasp on Bens's penis while she spread her legs further, pushing one leg underneath him so that he was nestled in between them. She pulled his fat penis toward her pussy and settled the head at her entrance. Wasting no time, Ben pushed his erection into her slick hole. It went in with little trouble, though the sides of her vagina pushed hard against his shaft. They both moaned at the feeling of his penis forcing its way through her canal.

"Yes," Sue moaned, gasping at the intrusion deep into the core of her body.

"Uhh," came from Ben as he pushed in, then repeated as his hips began driving harder and faster into her. Sue's legs wrapped around his waist to pull him in harder and deeper. She could feel the big head of his penis deep inside of her, and with each thrust her excitement grew. She loved the feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of her vagina, her nerve endings being stimulated all along her channel.

Ben's balls swung against he ass with each thrust, something he enjoyed. A feeling of power came over him as he pummeled her, his shaft expanding the walls of her pussy with each thrust. Her legs held him tightly, helping to pull him in, as her vagina contracted around his shaft for a tight grip both in and out. He was gasping for air now, and trying to hold back on his eruption for a little longer.

Sue was thrusting her hips upwards with each of his thrusts, pulling him in deep and hard. Her second climax was building quickly. She held him tight as it hit, causing her muscles to go rigid. The contractions of her vagina as she orgasmed caused Ben to cum as well, spewing his seed deep within her. Both of them held still as their groins finished exploding. As they came down Ben rolled off, but remained inside her. They held each other as their bodies relaxed. He stroked her hair out of her eyes and looked into them deeply. She smiled at him lovingly as they each enjoyed the afterglow of the best sex they had had in months.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers