Regarding Ron Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of Leslie Blue's married lover continues.
991 words
4.17
20.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first encounter with Ron was far from finished, with that steaming eruption from my flooded, squirting snatch. Soon after my explosion, as I laid there with my head in his lap -- my mouth hanging open in almost disbelieving ecstasy – he smeared my own silky syrup over my moist lips, finishing me off with his magic digit by placing it firmly and gently upon my tongue. I folded my lips over his finger, sucking it clean and then finally released it with a few little, lapping licks! Oh, my, I thought, how sensuous and sensitive was this gentle man, having me taste my own juicy jelly as if he were spoon-feeding me some sweet dessert!

Very few men in my life have ever been able to make me even cum simply by touching me with their fingers. In fact, I can only think of two, to tell you the truth. I have so spoiled myself with my silver bullet vibrator when I masturbate alone that I fear I may have made it quite difficult on any guy that attempts it. For Ron to accomplish such a feat with only one finger was absolutely amazing to me.

After a few minutes, my panting breathing began to calm down and as I opened my eyes to look up at him, Ron was staring down at me with a great smile of satisfaction and pleasure upon his face.

"Oh, my god, Ron, that was incredible! Aaahhh, the way you touch me! I don't believe I have ever been so turned on in my life!"

"Well, you sure make it easy for me, with the way you move!" His hands were still slipping slowly across my thighs as he softly responded to my remarks. "You have no idea what you are doing to me with that way you have of never lying still for a single second."

I was aware of exactly what he was referring to, as my legs continued their swishing and squirming and my crotch crept up and down against the cushions on my couch. Suddenly, I came back to earth for a moment, as I realized he soon would have to scoot if he was going to make it home in time to get ready for his shift. I am always considerate of every guy's time, particularly when they have a significant other to answer to. Checking my watch, I asked him how much longer he had to spend with me.

"I still have a little time left, lover, don't worry about it!"

"Well, in that case, honey, how would you like to see what my bedroom looks like?" I teased him.

"Mmmmm, would love to, baby. Lead the way..."

He lovingly lifted my head from his lap, smoothing my long blonde hair as he stood up from my sofa. I took his hand in mine, and guided him around my computer desk, into my room where my pillow-laden bed was anxiously awaiting our presence. I had lit up about a dozen globed candles on my dresser and night tables before his arrival, and the glowing flames invited us to engage in a kind of sexy, seductive exercise of our bodies and spirits.

Like two long-term lovers who had been together for years, we undressed each other tenderly. My fingers savored the smooth feel of his skin while I unbuttoned his royal blue, cotton-knit shirt. With both of us naked at last, my puffed-up pussy mound was still pulsing from my previous orgasm. As I lay back against the plumped up pillows, I spread my legs wide, wide open, reaching them out to pull his torso into my groin and locking them around the small of his back into a pretzel-like position. My slippery snatch-of-slime was beckoning a warm, wet promise to Ron's obviously ready, rock-hard rod. Oh my, what a sight that was to my eager eyes – a picture-perfect, stiff, six inch driver, staring straight at me – steering itself like a champion racer, right into my throbbing tunnel-tube at a super high rate of speed!

Ron's magic fingers were not needed now, as his solid, softly pointed prick plunged directly and deeply into my longing glove of love. I could feel the heart-shaped cap of his cock slipping through my outer labia lips and landing like a lollipop head, inside my luscious love hole. My lord, I was tighter than a fighter's clenched fist as my cunt squeezed around his dick of steel, and as each inch of his penis penetrated further into my pussy, I screamed out a little louder, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Ron! Fuck me hard... harder... harder... HARDER!!! OH MY GOD, BABY, FUCK ME NOW AS HARD AS YOU FUCKING CAN!!!"

"Jeezes, Leslie, you are so dam TIGHT!!!" His breaths were heaving now, and as he thrust his thickness deeper down inside of me, I knew he was climaxing quick and hard, even before he roared out like a lion, "HONEY, HERE I CUMMMMMM!!!"

Several spurts of his hot sticky sperm shot so far up my chute – squirting hard against my G-spot -- that I shook and shuddered with the delightful sensation of my own bursting orgasm coming on quite coincidentally, simultaneous with his. An intense, passionate type of euphoria fully engulfed me as our bodies clung firmly to each other – limbs tightly entwined -- our now damp, sweaty skin holding us together like sticky honey buns just out of the oven, still meltingly warm as they sit there cooling on top of the stove. We laid there together like that, in that blissful, gratified state – silent but for the gushing sound of air escaping from our breasts – for nearly another half an hour longer.

Little did I realize then, that was just the beginning of what was to become my maybe never ending, possibly forever lasting act of making love, regarding Ron.

To be continued...