Reinventing Mom: Almost Perfect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," she said. "You are supposed to drink your beer honey, not wear it!"

There was no doubt in my mind that mom knew I had just came in my pants, but I was grateful that she had given me a chance to save face. "Yeah, I am a real clutz," I managed to croak. "I need to go change. Give me a few minutes and I'll be down."

"That's a good idea honey. Why don't you change into something dry and I will throw those in the wash for you."

"Uhhhhhhhmmmm. I can bring them when I come down," I said not wanting to give her my cum filled pants."

"Go ahead and give them to me honey. I want to put something on them to make sure the beer does not leave a stain," she said with finality.

I knew better than to try and argue, so I stumbled as though in a daze to my room, closed the door and removed the pants. She waited for a few moments and then followed. She rapped on the closed door a couple of time and then opened the door partially, putting her arm through the door and holding out her hand to receive the wet pants. A moment later I put the soft pants in her hand. "See you downstairs," she called as she took the pants and pulled them through the door.

She closed his door and headed downstairs. She looked at the pants on the way down the stairs and then brought the stained pants to her nose inhaling the odor of her son's cum. Without thinking, she placed the wet spot in her mouth and sucked at the wetness. Her pussy flooded with desire as she smiled triumphantly.

"Wow, that was fucking intense!" I thought. My cock was hard again, and I knew I had to have some more relief, so I went to the bathroom and jerked my dripping cock, closing my eyes and reliving the events of 10 minutes ago. The smell of sex coming off my crotch was intoxicating. The smell coupled with the images of my naked mother overwhelmed my senses and a dozen pulls later two strong ropes of cum flew out of the head of my dick and into the sink.

I heard my mom call out that she was about to start a movie and for me to hurry up, so I quickly washed my sink out and cleaned off my cock and what was left on my hand, and threw on a pair of loose fitting khaki shorts. I ran my fingers absently through my short hair to push down an unmanageable cowlick and headed downstairs. When I got to the living room, mom was sitting in one of the two large leather easy chairs with her feet propped up on a matching Ottoman. Because of her height, the extra large men's T-shirt went almost to her knees, and due to her small size, it was so loose fitting that not much of her body was accentuated. She had a glass of white wine in her hand and the opening credits of a video starring Brad Pitt on the television.

"Ready for your foot massage?"

"I will be ready in a few minutes, honey. I want to lie down on the couch while you do it, but I want to enjoy a glass or two of wine first. I poured you one too -- it's on the table," she concluded.

Chapter 4

I settled in on the couch to watch the movie while she had her wine. After about 20 minutes she rose and walked over to the couch. She put a pillow into the corner of the couch so she could sit up and watch the movie, sat down and stretched her legs out. The shirt crept up her legs until it came to a rest just shy of half way up her thigh. The thin material must have bunched a little in the back because it now molded itself around her breasts and I could see the faint outline of her nipples. Since she had her legs slightly apart the shirt had settled in between them revealing the outline of her slim thighs. She lifted her feet and put them on my thigh. I had to twist my body a little in order to comfortably hold and massage her feet. That required me to lift her feet and turn toward her on the couch with my left leg now bent and entirely on the couch leaving only my foot hanging off the edge. She tried to help while I rearranged my leg and pulled her knees up putting her feet flat on the couch and lifting her ass as she pulled the shirt over her knees. Mom must have noticed the disappointment on my face at having lost my view of her thighs, because she gave me a 'is baby not happy?' look.

I repositioned her feet by lifting and placing them on my bare calves just below the knee, then lifted one foot and began the massage. Mom's feet were small and very pretty, and would have been even lovelier if she took more interest in her appearance and put polish on her nails.

When I lifted her foot, it caused the shirt to slide a little further up her legs, which also came slightly apart. Her thighs were still fairly close together, but I could see just enough to make me want to see more.

I began the massage with her toes, squeezing the small protrusions of bone at the joints. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned. "You could do this for a living honey. It feels amazing."

Her face was starting to relax and her eyes were closed, which was a good thing because even though I was concentrating on the job in hand (no pun intended), I kept trying to steal looks under her night shirt. I hoped it was just a matter of time before she would shift or move somehow and I would get a glance at her panties. My fingers worked each of her toes and then moved to the pad of her foot. Using gentle, yet ever so slightly increasing pressure, my thumb drew circular patterns bringing low moans from mom's lips. I pushed my thumb into the middle of her foot as I moved toward the heel alternating firm pressure into the middle of her foot and making gentle, yet firm circular motions on the side. Mom was melting with pleasure. I had given her foot massages before, but they usually involved my absently rubbing her foot. This massage was meant to be make her feel really good and was apparently reaching that goal.

I gently placed her foot back on my leg. "Let me get a drink of wine and then I will start the other foot."

"Sure honey, just please don't stop for long," she whispered. "It feels delicious."

My glass of wine was in the middle of the coffee table and I had to edge forward to reach it, but when I moved mom did not lift her feet causing them to slide up until they stopped against my crotch. My cock had been hard since I started the massage, and now mom's feet were resting softly against it. I bent over and stretched out to get my wine which forced her feet more directly and firmly onto my flexing meat. I expected her to pull her feet away, but she acted as though she had not noticed. Naturally, when she didn't move, I took my time getting my drink. When I felt I had taken it as far as I dared, I finally moved back reluctantly. I looked up at mom. Her eyes were still closed and could have sworn I saw a small smile on her face.

I picked up her other foot and started massaging it. Her foot felt small and soft and fragile. She had thin, petite pink toes that stretched forward like a cat's when I pressed against the underside of the joints. Slowly, methodically, working her foot and spurred on by her constant moans of pleasure, I finally relinquished it, laying it softly back against my calf. I smiled inwardly knowing that she had really enjoyed it. "So, did it feel good," I asked already knowing the answer.

'Honey, that was great! It was almost perfect."

I was immediately deflated. "Almost perfect? What did I do wrong?"

'Oh, honey, it isn't that you did anything wrong, but for the massage to be perfect it has to have one more thing."

"What? Tell me and I will do it. I want you to feel good."

"Well, sweetheart, a PERFECT foot massage would include my toes being licked and sucked," she kidded.

"I can do that," I replied almost too quickly. The thought of bringing mom's toes in my mouth and licking them had crossed my mind several times during the massage.

"I'll just bet you would!" she said disbelievingly.

"No, really I would gladly do that," I insisted. I loved massaging your feet, and to tell the truth I thought about doing that, but was afraid you might not like it."

She looked at me a little incredulously and called my bluff, "In that case...."

Mom scooted down a little on the couch and the shirt rose up past mid-thigh. She put her hand between her legs pushing the shirt down and lifted her foot toward my mouth. I put one hand on her calf and the other around the instep of her foot. I pulled it to my mouth sliding my hand up to her toes.

Even though she was pushing the shirt down, I could see almost to the cleft of her upper thigh. I still couldn't see her panties, but I knew that view was only an inch or two away. I gently spread her big toe and sucked it into my mouth. It had the slight taste of lotion, but I didn't care: I had my mom's big toe in my mouth! One by one her toes found my mouth. I licked and sucked as though I was eating the world's best tasting ice cream cone.

My hand began to lightly massage her calf and lower thigh. Mom groaned at the combined sensations of my mouth and hand, her head falling to one side, eyes closed, look of pure bliss on her face, mouth open breathing deeply, almost drooling with pleasure. Her hands moved up to cradle her face.

So entranced was I with my work, my eyes had closed, and the feeling of having her toes in my mouth seemed to push all other feelings aside. I think I was enjoying it as much as she was, maybe more.

I placed one of her feet back on my calf, opened my eyes and mentally shook myself out of the trance I had fallen into. I looked at mom. Her lips must have become a little dry because her tongue came out to wet them. Her face showed complete relaxation, and she appeared to be close to falling asleep. Suddenly I was nudged from my reverie by her moan and then raspy whisper, "Please honey, it feels so good. Please don't stop yet."

I didn't answer. Instead I dutifully started to lift her other foot and bring it to my mouth. Mom's legs were spread much wider than before, I felt my cock leap. Lifting her leg was just like lifting the curtain at a movie, except this movie was better than any I had ever seen before. I resisted the urge to move fast in hopes that mom would not realize her fully exposed position and cover up. Slowly her thigh came more into view.

I was betting with myself on the color and style of her panties, which were only an inch from view. Will they be those white full cut panties, or some tiny pink bikinis, or some other color? Based upon her usual habits, I resigned myself to seeing a pair of full cut, white cotton panties.

"Showtime!" I shouted silently and lifted her leg the remaining two inches bringing her foot to my mouth. Her crotch came into view and I could not help but gasp. Not only did she not have any panties on, but her pussy glistened with fluids. I could see they had poured out of her slightly open slit revealing pink folds beneath the brown pubic hair. There was a wet spot that had leaked out of her, onto and through the thin t-shirt.

I took my time slowly licking and sucking on each of her toes, my eyes riveted on her pussy. I resisted a great urge to push her legs roughly apart and bury my face in her bush. I could see the puffy folds, but her pubic hair hid her clit. My cock was close to bursting, but I still wanted to see it without all the hair. I continued to lick and suck mom's toes for what seemed like forever, finally tearing my eyes away from her milky thighs and sweet pussy to look to see what mom's reaction to my efforts was. I turned bright red when I looked up to find her fully awake and looking right into my eyes. I dropped my eyes in embarrassment, which meant I was looking directly at her pussy again. Flustered I looked back up and searched for something to say. "Well, mom, was it okay?" I blurted.

"Baby, it was better than great. It was wonderful. In fact, it was almost perfect."

My ego in the space of two seconds had flown to the mountain top and then hurtled down to the valley.

"Almost perfect?" I asked disappointedly.

"Sweetheart, a good lover does not give a foot massage like that and then leave his mate in this condition," she said waving in the direction of her mound.

Had she just used the words lover and mate describing herself and me? I couldn't believe what I had just heard. In fact, I momentarily questioned my sanity. Had I heard that, or had my imagination taken what I wanted to do and made it seem like reality. I felt like Seth's crazy brother in Dusk to Dawn when he started hearing things. I looked into my mother's eyes and saw nothing but pure lust in them, and knew this was very, very real. I reached for my pants and started to unbutton them.

"No, Mark. Honey that is something we cannot do."

I know I must have looked a little puzzled because she quickly clarified.

"Honey, the way to a woman's heart is though your tongue."

It took a moment to register, and then the realization of what she was asking for hit home. I had never eaten a woman before, and wasn't completely sure how to start. I had enjoyed a handful of blowjobs in the backseat of a car given by girlfriends, but it had always been a one way street. Like most people my age, my friends and I had talked about it, but those conversations had provided only a marginal framework as to technique. I definitely was not opposed to the idea: it had just never happened in my very limited sexual encounters. That uncertainty caused me to hesitate, but only for a second or two.

I started to bend over and then realized that would not work, so instead, I sank to the floor onto my knees. The subservient position I had assumed was somehow an incredible turn on. Mom turned her body toward me to allow me access to her sexy slit. Her legs were splayed. I could see the fluids running out of her and down the crack of her ass. She was watching me with a look of pure lust in her eyes. I started kissing the inside of her knees and slowly began working my way up her thigh. I slid my hands under her soft, yet firm ass cheeks. My tongue slipped out softly licking her thighs. As I got closer to her mound the smell of raw sex flooded my senses. Still, I wanted to go slow and let her body tell me what she wanted. I licked to the junction between her thigh and ass just below her pussy and then went teasingly to the inside the knee of her other leg, beginning my slow progress up her thigh all over again. She moaned and shook with anticipation. This time when I got close to her pussy, I stuck my tongue out and slid it right down her dripping slit. Mom gasped and moaned loudly coaxing me on. "Oh, yeah baby!" "That's it, son!" "Lick it baby!"

Her pussy was flooded with juices. Each time I stuck my tongue into her cunt, it came away covered by the most wonderfully slippery, sexy liquid imaginable. I pushed my tongue into her to capture more. My tongue explored each fold. Mom was stating to squirm on the couch. "Lick my clit, baby," she moaned and moved her hands to the back of my head. She grabbed a handful of my short hair and brought my mouth up to her clit. I licked gently at the protruding pink "little man in the boat" I had heard about. "Harder, honey!" I pushed my tongue more firmly into her clit which created a groan that came from deep inside her. "Lie down on the floor, baby," she ordered.

I lay back on the floor. Mom pulled the shirt off and carelessly tossed it away. Her full, well-formed breasts were as flushed as her face. Her petite nipples jutted straight out. Her eyes were wild and were saying, "My pussy is going to fuck your face for an hour and then it is going back for seconds."

I looked up as she lowered her flooded pussy on my mouth. She ground it into my lips and nose. I stuck my tongue out trying to make it as hard as my engorged cock. She started to rock back and forth sliding her clit over it. I reached up and cupped her breasts and began to squeeze her nipples drawing another groan from her depths. Occasionally she would run her pussy up and my nose would slip in her hole, forcing my tongue to swab the sensuous region between her two holes. Suddenly I had the urge to lick her rosebud. I brought my hands to her hips and slid her forward until my tongue came in contact with her brown star. "Oh, fuck yes!" Mom forced her ass down on my hard tongue and it pushed up inside her ass. I tasted musky, but surprisingly sexy.

My cock was pressed so hard against my khakis that I had to have some relief. I reached a hand down and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. My cock was dripping when it leapt furiously from its confinement. It felt fatter and heavier in my hand than it ever had before as I stroked it.

Suddenly mom lifted up. Her head was thrown back; her face was contorted in pure unadulterated lust and aggression. She slammed her pussy back onto my mouth squashing my lips against my teeth and began to rub her clit against my nose, my tongue, and my lips. Her pace was furious and she was grunting like an out of control animal. "Fuck!" "Uhhhhmmmmmm!" "Umph!" "Umph!" "Umph!" "Oh yeah! Lick it!" "I'm cumming, baby!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Suddenly her body shuddered and she fell forward. Her pussy jerked several times against my face. She grunted each time and when the jerking subsided, her full weight came to rest on my face.

The idea that I had made my mother cum was too much for my overwhelmed senses to process and my cock exploded shooting ropes of cum up onto her ass. I was breathing heavily against her sweet pussy, still so excited that my lips were kissing her pussy, worshipping it, and cleaning it of the remainder of her juices.

Mom finally spoke. "Poor baby, I completely ignored you, didn't I?" She didn't wait for an answer. She lifted up onto her knees and backed down my body. She looked at the mess all over my torso, smiled and began to lick up my cum. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" "You taste good honey," she said in between slurps. I had never seen anything hotter in my life.

She finished with a small shiver and I couldn't resist asking a question I already knew the answer to. "How was it mom?"

"Honey, it was one of the most fabulous, erotic feelings I have ever had. In fact, it was almost perfect."

She had again inflated my ego only to puncture it again. "Almost perfect?"

She rotated her body and I was again looking at her pussy and ass, my cum now visible, its transparent rivulets running down the crack of her ass. "A good lover cleans up his mess honey."

She lowered her pussy and hovered just above my mouth. I immediately knew what she wanted and eagerly snaked my tongue out to capture what remained of my seed. The taste was intoxicating. I could see mom watching me, her head bent over and looking directly at my hungry efforts.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she murmured. "That's a good boy. Lick it all up. Clean mama's ass and pussy."

I moved her forward enough to get access to her ass and ran my tongue over it to get anything that might be left.

Mom broke my concentration by asking "Are you ready to tell me about my surprise tomorrow?"

"Be patient mom. You will know early tomorrow morning. I think it will be a day off you remember though, but that is all that I am going to say."

"In that case, I am going to go to bed." She saw the question on my face, and answered before it could come out. "I need to go to bed - alone, sweetheart -- I need to think about some things."

She saw the downcast look on his face. She immediately sought to reassure me. "I think what just happened here happened between two adults and was amazing, but it also goes against just about everything accepted by society. I am not ashamed or embarrassed, but I do need time to think."

I was heartened by what she said. She might decide never to be with me again this way, but somehow I felt everything would be alright.

She rose, her magnificent body fully exposed. She made no effort to reach for the shirt; instead she walked slowly toward the stairs letting my eyes devour her.