Reinvention

Story Info
Sometimes you are just too memorable.
6.9k words
4.33
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story consensual sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Everyone agreed that the new girl in charge of Procurement was a breathe of fresh air. Her blond curly locks would jump and jiggle as she walked around the plant. In the coldest half of the year, she always wore a selection of boots that ensured everyone knew when she was approaching from the footsteps. The way she looked at you over the rim of her big round glasses coupled with her infectious giggle and ever present smile had all the blokes tripping over themselves to assist her and even some of the bitchier women had been turned to eat out of her hand.

The job itself had demoralised the two previous incumbents and yet here she had grasped the nettle to have the place running smoothly; in short, she had worked miracles in a very short span of time. Her bosses were concerned that she wouldn't stay very long; little did they know it provided the perfect anonymity for her. The guy who sat facing her had easily been swept up in her infectious joviality, she always wore deep red shades of lipstick that seemed to accentuate her broad smile and her blue eyes sparkled as they looked at him from behind her big glasses. Chris was thankfully she had to attend many meetings and regularly visited the stores as it gave him a chance to perv at her nice pert round breasts that seemed to sit perfectly on her chest and her very shapely butt.

The two regularly engaged in irrelevant conversation across a whole range of topics, Chris didn't care what the subject matter was as long he kept Roxane engaged and smiling. Her foreign accent was a frequent source of banter as she wrestled with pronouncing various items in English. The more he stared at her smile, the more he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew her from somewhere. Little did he know that Roxane hid a secret she worked very hard to protect.

Roxie had left home at 18, thinking she was worldly wise and ready to take on the world, little did she know she wasn't as prepared as she thought. It soon became clear that the 'friends' she had made after leaving home were only there while the money she had saved up lasted. They managed to leech off her in the most subtle ways until she had used up her savings and then they promptly moved on to their next victim. Roxie was left alone and hungry with no prospect of getting herself out of her current hole.

One thing she had scoffed at not so long ago was an advert she spotted in the newspaper from a photographer looking for models. She knew at 5 6 tall she was around the right height for a model, her brown curly hair framed her pretty face perfectly and she thought she had a good figure -- sadly within minutes of meeting him she had been disavowed of that impression, she was at least three sizes too big. The models they were looking for catalogue work really were significantly thinner and akin to a bean pole, 'but what now?' she wondered.

"What about glamour work? You would go down a storm in that world." the photographer, George, had asked.

"What's glamour work?" She asked.

"You know" George prompted, "Topless, nudes, full frontals, even full blown pornography if you wanted to go the whole hog and earn the best money." He was searching for what motivated her.

Roxie shot him down straight away "Oh no, I could never do that, what if my family saw them?"

George had had the same discussion numerous times with various girls and her reply was an often quoted one. "Well, it's up to you. If you can afford to carry on being picky then I'm pleased for you but I hear your stomach grumbling from here, when was the last time you ate and when is the rent due on your pad?" He watched the colour drain from her face and decided to trot out the killer line that invariably won them over "Besides, are your family in the habit of reading soft or hardcore pornographic publications and websites. I doubt it?"

It startled her how he knew exactly her predicament. Her money had dwindled to nothing and the rent was due next week. George's next statement sealed it for her "I take it you've undressed for previous lovers, did they like what they saw?"

'They had, in very animated tones, above all though the rent is due soon and I was very lucky to find it in the first place' Roxie debated internally. She was still stood on the canvas with the lights and camera pointed at her. As Roxane reached down to the bottom of her t-shirt she heard the camera shutter clicking away. Her heart was beating faster and was almost deafening in her ears as she curled her fingers under the hem and slowly lifted up.

Click, click, click went the shutter, capturing this most intimate of moments for posterity, The shirt was pulled higher and higher until it cleared her bra with a snap, having been pulled tight over her 34E boobs. The shutter suddenly stopped and her expression changed to curiosity as to why, only to see George stand up straight with his mouth agape "Oh my god" he exclaimed "You are absolutely perfect" before returning to his task. Roxane continued with the removal until it obscured her view and she lifted her arms up to speed the shorts removal. While her arms were at full extent she could hear the shutter shooting off more pictures. "I predict that you will be a sensation. I've seen many women naked" George began, adding "but they all pale in comparison to you."

His words spurred her on as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As she pulled the loose garment forward the shutter went crazy again and continued once she through the lacy garment to the side. "Can you rub your breasts for me" he asked. She about to protest until he qualified his request "Your bra has left some red marks where it has pressed in and if you rub around your boobs, it will work the marks out."

This made perfect sense to Roxane who complied with the request until he was satisfied with the result. She knew to continue when he resumed shooting off various pictures. His instructions told her where to turn and where to place her hands or what expression he wanted from her then the fateful request was made "How about removing your shorts now?"

Roxane stood there shaking, 'Can I go through with this?' she asked herself. When the pause became too much, she shook her head "I'm sorry I can't go that far today. Can we pause it there so I can have a bit longer to think this over."

He sighed heavily, acting out a long practiced routine "My time is very precious and sadly in short supply. It would be far easier if we just proceeded now."

In fairness he was edging his bets hoping he could persuade her; for no other reason than wanting to see what she looked like in the raw. 'Little does she realise once these topless shots are published, I've lost all control over them let alone her and who in her family sees them' he mulled in his head.

Roxie shook her head resolutely "No, I'm sorry. I want a bit longer to think over it." George shrugged and went to fetch some cash to pay her the small fee for the topless shots, little did he know it would at least make the payment on her rent and a couple of days' worth of food. He never heard anything from her the following day which he was a little disappointed by but thankfully he did get a call from Roxie the next day and he silently pumped the sky when the fateful words "Ok, I've had time to think it over and will come in for a full frontal shoot."

George was prepared to pay her double for the first shoot because he suspected that once people saw her in the raw, they would be beating a path to his door for more if the reaction he was getting from her topless shoot was anything to go by. His phone today seemed to be constantly ringing with agencies wanting to book Roxane for different shoots for different publications.

They made arrangements for her to come down to the studio later that afternoon and he would be getting her to sign an exclusive contract on the promise of paying her four times what he had for the topless shoot. Of course, for him it made financial sense as he would be demanding ten times that amount for his fee but she wasn't ever going to find that out.

As George expected Roxie's full frontal shoot went stratospheric and he was having her back into the studio two sometimes three times a week just to try and keep on top of the more lucrative commissions he was being offered. As the requests increased, so did the sophistication of the requirements. Sometimes agencies wanted a woodland setting, next George had to source a motorcycle to use as a backdrop, the next maybe an ambulance and so on. The everyday street/woodland requests could be sourced from areas he knew or had used before. Where the shoot required an unusual backdrop meant George calling favours, such as when he needed to borrow a big motorcycle, others, like the ambulance required cash to bribe access to said vehicle. Sometimes the payment had to be cash, other times the owner could be convinced that instead of money, they could be present to watch the shoot unfold over George's shoulder.

The long brown hair was now dyed blonde and Roxie's pictures were being published and seen around the globe to euphoric reaction. As the payments multiplied it enabled Roxie to upgrade her lodgings to more luxurious and palatial surroundings. She was glad that she could still walk down the street and the only reaction she got was approving glances from men because of her looks rather than any that had seen what she looked like with her legs spread invitingly. George knew that her career had a finite lifespan but even he hadn't anticipated the end some two years later when she announced she was giving up modelling.

Two months previously Roxane had been out with some friends (new ones, not the leeches) and a guy had come up to her and introduced himself as Piotr, he was a sweet lad who had absolutely no idea what she did for a living. He had scored lots of brownie points when he had escorted her back to apartment but had left after they had kissed at the door. They went on a second date in very different surroundings; a high class restaurant Piotr knew and Roxane had thoroughly enjoyed this change of pace. On reaching her apartment after the meal they had kissed once more but Roxane opened the door and asked, "Would you like to come inside?"

Piotr played the situation beautifully; he accepted the invite and the offer of a drink, despite his heightened anticipation, he played it cool and allowed the lady to dictate proceedings. He wasn't disappointed as she would come and sit next to him and leaned forward for a kiss from her date. Roxane didn't mind taking the initiative and as their kissing progressed, she lifted her tight short skirt and straddled his lap so she could vary the angle. Again, Piotr let the lady lead while encouraging her by reciprocating her attention. Roxie unbuttoned his shirt and kissed down his chest until she had to shift down to kneel on the floor, the trajectory of her attention excited Piotr and rightly so as she reached his trousers and then started to undo them.

At first Roxane looked puzzled as Piotr reached down and had her sit back on the sofa. He clarified matters by saying "Sorry, but where I'm concerned the lady always comes first." His barrowload of brownie points was overflowing at this point. He teased her legs apart and was delighted as he pushed the hem of her skirt up past the lacy tops of stockings and as she lifted her butt off the cushion he grabbed the waist of her panties at the side and quickly pulled them down. He drove his face forward and started to work his tongue over her fleshy clitoris. It was a thing of beauty; his past lovers seemed to have small and dainty clits where this one was large and crying out to be captured between his lips.

Roxie lay back luxuriating in the sensations being generated by someone who was dedicated to her enjoyment. He flicked his tongue around as he worked his way down so he could swirl that tongue deep inside her and as he made his way back to her clitoris he wormed two fingers inside her to amplify her excitement.

Roxie was hurtling headlong to her orgasm and grasped the hair on the back of Piotr's head as she humped her crotch at his face to increase the contact with his tongue. This was just the kind of feedback he had hoped for and intensified the thrusting of his fingers as he curled up the tips once knuckle deep as this regular grazed against the underside of her clitoris and that's when the lady started seeing stars. Past lovers had been okay but nothing came close to comparing what Piotr was doing for her.

After her brief recovery Roxane slipped to her knees intent on repaying him the favour but once again Piotr took control and steered her to lay back on the sofa. He steered her left leg to widen her gate and went to kneel between her spread legs. He still asked, "Is this okay?" as he lined up his erect dick.

Her response was music to his ears; she nodded enthusiastically and replied, "Yes please." He thrust forward slightly as she tilted her head back and fluttered her eyelids. Piotr was focused on her pleasure but the perfect feedback was her reaching behind his head and bringing his face to hers so that she could kiss him lovingly while he slowly and steadily worked a little more of his cock inside her each time. Their first coupling was slow and tender with both relishing the dramatic fireworks inside each so much so that Roxie had started to fall in love.

After the first joint climax they lay on the sofa just holding each other exchanging the odd touch, or kiss. The second time they made love was very different, very dramatic and very intense until both were shaking from the exertion, covered in a film of perspiration. Piotr stayed the night and the following day saw them walking hand in hand going no particular place other than to spend time in each other's company. This would form a regular routine for them and Roxane had started to think that Piotr was the one but she kept skirting around her secret; he knew she was a model and she had even showed him some pictures of her -- the ones at the beginning of a shoot before any items of clothing had been removed and the longer they spent with each other the harder it became for her to continue skirting the elephant in the room.

It was a bright autumnal morning and they had been out for a walk when they stopped for some refreshments. Piotr could sense there was something different about Roxane this day but had no idea what it was. She had smiled one of those Polar melting smiles and drew a deep breath in before saying "I need to have a serious word with you" was her opening line. After a few heartbeats she drew in another deep breath and said "I know I've mentioned that I'm a model, well I'm a bit more than just a model, I do glamour shoots for the most part." She could tell from his puzzled expression he had no comprehension of what she was talking about and so she clarified "If you don't know what glamour modelling is, it's nude modelling, pornographic pictures, softcore I'll admit, but I get paid good money to show my body off. Apparently, my pictures are seen all over the globe."

Piotr sat opposite her with the same puzzled expression although as the penny dropped the colour drained from his face. He tried to speak but all that would come out was a string of "I... I... I..."

Roxane reached her hand across the table to take his and said "Please don't think bad of me. I did it initially out of desperation, then it became a job and then I started to enjoy the feeling of showing myself off but all of that was before I met you and I've... well, I've started to think about other people other than myself. I want to see if my chosen occupation sits comfortably with you?"

Roxie went quiet again and just sat there waiting for some kind of reaction. It took sometime and again it was a series of splutters "I... but... how... what" slowly he composed himself as he asked, "How long have you been doing this?" Unfortunately, this last question was said with something of a sneer in his voice.

Roxie was beginning to dread where the conversation was going but answered honestly when she said, "Just over two years now."

Again she went silent while he worked the idea in his head. In reality Piotr had also began to think more longer term but this latest dimension had metaphorically pulled the rug from under him. He took his phone out and performed a couple of internet searches before he found what he was looking for. The picture showed Roxane smiling sweetly at the camera but all she had on were a small pair of denim shorts and was topless showing off her wonderful breasts. He had known she had had other lovers and wasn't foolish enough to think he was the first to behold them but for pictures like this to show them so fully and be so easily found was really making him feel nauseous. He thought he loved her but the idea he loved had just been exploded.

Roxie had a bad feeling in her gut and felt desperate enough to ask, "Talk to me, what are you thinking?"

Piotr slowly looked up from his phone to look at her but remained silent for some time before he shook his head and said faintly "I'm disgusted if I'm being honest." This news broke Roxane's heart and she ducked her head into her hands and started to weep. It didn't help when he said, "How could you lead me on, I'm struggling to even think of the words I need to express how dirty I see you." He stood up quickly making his chair skitter and fail backwards so the backrest lay on the floor and without another word stomped out.

Roxie's world had just imploded and she felt very much alone. One of the café workers came over, stood the chair back up and crouched down beside Roxie so she could put her arm around the young customer. How she made it back to her apartment Roxie would never know, the tears, the anguish, the crying seemed to have no end. She tried calling Piotr a number of times but he appeared to block her number, she similarly tried going to his place a number of times and if he was there, he didn't answer the door. Day by day she came to the realisation that she had lost someone who she thought was very special, perhaps more importantly she began to feel that she was cursed to have any long lasting relationship in the future.

The problem was that having tasted what a 'normal' relationship could offer, she was now on the horns of a dilemma of where her life should go. She tried a few casual flings which ultimately left her feeling empty and started to crave what she had with Piotr but his reaction showed her that few would tolerate her career choice. This was the backdrop to the news that she was finishing with her modelling career. Gregor was upset because he was losing a cash cow, although in fairness he knew it had a finite lifespan and had made his money on the back of Roxie's fabulous body. It had also drawn three other models to his 'stable' on the back of Roxie's meteoric success and so he would continue to reap the benefits for some time to come.

Having quit a very lucrative career Rosie now had to find a new path. Thankfully an old school friend that she had remained in contact came to her rescue. His fledgling business was growing exponentially and needed help with the admin side of things. With nothing else to lose and nothing on the horizon to pay the bills Roxie accepted his offer and started to experience a completely different world to showing her body off. It didn't take long to work out that people spoke, acted and dressed was a far cry from the previous circles she inhabited before.

12