Reinvigorating a Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Joel reconciles with wife Renee due to her "Incentive".
3.9k words
4
25.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

by JoelC as told to BrettJ © 2008

*

I hope this story can inspire some of you to believe that if you work on a marriage in trouble, you can put new life back into it. I know I did and I am happier now than I have ever been. It wasn't always that way. Let me tell you my story and perhaps you'll see what I'm talking about.

It had never made much sense to me, why after 5 of what I thought were very happy years, my wife Renee had simply walked out. Nary a word, I just got home from work at the magazine one day and there was a note: "I need to figure some things out, don't worry, I'll be in touch, love Renee." That was it -- no one heard from her, it was nearly 2 years until a little while ago. She hadn't been in touch and I figured she wouldn't be, life went on. I dated a few women, some of the secretaries at work, but Renee was the kind of lady that was hard to match. But it had been almost 2 years and I prepared myself for the divorce papers I knew would likely arrive some day soon.

Then Renee called, just out of the blue. She was back in town, she told me. She really missed me and hoped we could talk, perhaps try and work things out? She didn't want to be separated any more, she certainly didn't want a divorce. Maybe I was crazy, but I'd swim in an ocean of sharks for this woman. A schlub like me, with a tall, good-looking black sex goddess, with long dark hair, inviting bedroom eyes and legs that don't seem to end? A woman whose appetites exceeded mine in the bedroom, who didn't care I was 10 years older, a bit overweight? It never mattered to Renee that I wasn't ever going to be rich, she knew I loved writing. She knew all of this, but from the day we met, she took me at face value. She talked me back into coming back to her place for "coffee" and we didn't get out of bed until 8 AM the next morning. The woman fucked me raw in positions I'd never even used, her dark cunt swallowing me whole, her body fucking back and draining me until exhaustion.

"Just why is someone like you interested in a guy like me, aren't I a bit old and a bit too -- dumpy -- for you?" I asked her as I ran my hands along her leg.

"You've got experience and you're interesting, you make me laugh. I wouldn't say dumpy - more rumpled - and you have character, Joel. Stop worrying about it and just enjoy our relationship, all right?" Renee was very encouraging, including to my cock, which she managed to arouse for another round of intense fucking.

Renee came to my work two days later, a short mini and heels, wearing a floppy hat and shades. She looked spectacular. All the guys were envious, so were some of the secretaries I had dated before I met her. I thought a few of them were even interested in her, but this lovely lady focused all her attention on me. She took me to lunch and let's just say, I am glad that as a freelance writer, I can come and go as I damned -well please.

I deduced quickly that this was the kind of woman you marry -- so I did, almost shocked when she accepted my proposal. Until the day she left, I had no idea there was a thing wrong. We fucked like newlyweds every day and it was never enough -- my wife was my beautiful black fuckbitch, she loved screwing and was up for it, 24-7.

How sex-mad was my young wife? Renee gave great head, loved sex in the shower, loved to dress and tease, loved watching porn, loved to attack me and -- well, you get the picture. If it was sexual, she liked it. Thinking back on all of this, I knew that I wanted her back and I knew whatever terms she set, I'd agree to them.

Dressing nicely, I went to Sergio's, where we'd first met, and waited. I wondered how much she'd changed in 2 years, I was almost beside myself when I saw her walk in. It was as if time had frozen for her. Renee was wearing a lovely summer frock, a gauzy floral print that ended just above her knees. The sunlight hit her and I could see lacy lingerie underneath and the sensual curves of the body I knew all too well. She wore a straw hat but her hair was even longer. The Maitre D' pointed me out. She walked to the table, hips swaying slightly, hair swishing gently. I stood up and saw that face and all my old feelings came back.

Renee hugged me and there were tears in those beautiful eyes, they rolled down her cheeks. I was almost on the verge myself, I motioned for her to sit. She took both of my hands in her own and spoke.

"Joel, my darling love, first thing you must believe is that I loved -- love -- you. From the day we met, you were the man I knew I wanted to be with."

"Okay, then why? What did I do? I don't understand."

"You did nothing wrong Joel, absolutely nothing. It was me. I loved you, I still do, our life was wonderful, our sex life was -- more than wonderful, but ... "

"But?"

"Joel, you know how much I loved ... " Renee lowered her voice " ... fucking you. I love sex. But I couldn't help feeling something was missing and ... " Renee stopped speaking at that moment, something had caught her attention and within a minute, I saw what it was. Or rather, who.

A young woman had entered the restaurant. Clad in a green mini-dress and silver high heels, she was quite lovely. Dark, I assumed from her sensual appearance she might be Latina -- with nice legs and dark brown hair. The Maitre D' pointed towards us and she walked towards our table. She saw Renee and leaned over and kissed her, a kiss full of passion, tongues and all. The pretty girl, who I would've said was in her mid-20's, sat down and joined us. I am sure the shock and confusion was evident in my eyes.

Renee turned to me, a naughty smile on her beautiful face. "Don't mind her, she's a naughty little slut, aren't you dear? This is Anna Marie, darling, this is my husband, Joel." I offered my hand, but she pulled me close and her tongue slid along my lips and teased me. Renee was right -- she was a little minx, I had to admit I was taken aback.

Renee turned to us both and spoke, quietly. "This is what I discovered while I was away, trying to discover who I was, Joel. I met Anna about a year ago and I found that I like women sexually -- very much. I also like being in charge of them and using them as my little fucktoys." Anna giggled, Renee went on. "But after training this little bitch to satisfy me and do all the naughty, perverted things I craved, I also came to realize that I need a man's cock to fuck me just as much. Women are wonderful lovers, but sometimes darling, a girl just needs a good, hard pounding." This new Renee was quite a change, but I hadn't run away yet. I looked over at Anna, who was holding my wife's hand and hanging on her every word. I looked into her dark eyes and they met mine -- she smiled and turned back to Renee.

"So, hoping I hadn't burned my bridges behind me, I knew I had to try and make things right between us. I still love you -- I think you still love me, it shows. So, here I am, reaching out to you, hoping that you can forgive me and we can try to give our marriage another shot. I miss you, I miss my husband, my lover ... " Renee whispered in my ear " ... I miss his cock!" She licked my ear teasingly.

Trying to maintain some sense of decorum in this very public place, I indicated Anna , who had said nothing as of yet. "What about her?"

"I'm the incentive package" the girl said quietly.

I turned my head and looked at Renee, teeth grinning widely and then at Anna , demurely smiling at us both.

"It's true darling. Anna and I -- we have an understanding. If I come back and live with you as your wife again, she comes with me. I couldn't leave her behind, it wouldn't be fair and we'd both be heartbroken. Just think about it though Joel - you get us both. It will be like having two wives, two women to fuck -- any time you want!"

I spoke directly to Anna . "You're okay with this?"

"I do as I'm told."

Renee grinned a satisfied smile. "I've changed a fair bit darling -- I told you, she's my fuckslut!" she whispered. "What do you think, can we make it work?"

It was a lot to take in, but watching Anna move and how sexy she was, her legs dark and sleek, her auburn hair and smile, it was very tempting. But time apart from Renee and the hurt I had known had made me cautious. "Why don't we have a nice meal and talk -- let's all get to know each other , there's no rush, is there?"

Renee smiled that smile that could melt icebergs, Anna squeezed my hand and got a gentle kiss from Renee. We shared a large, home-made lasagna and some wine and talked. You could see how comfortable they were together and Anna was a lovely, articulate girl. She, like myself, was a writer, she wrote erotica -- although she called it porn. "My whole life is about sex!" she trilled in between cheesy bites. "I met Renee at a book signing and I had to have her -- little did I realize, she'd have me!"

"I tore her apart!" Renee stated, almost proud of herself.

It was easy to like Anna -- she was funny, bright, articulate and sexy -- but could I share Renee with her or was I man enough to take them both on? I knew that approaching 40. it would be a challenge, but leave it to Renee to make the offer impossible to refuse. She leaned in to Anna and their lips brushed, I heard Anna just breathe out and saw her eyes close as she and my wife left nothing to the imagination. I was sure other eyes were watching, but the show was purely for my benefit.

"Are we ready to go?" Renee asked seductively. I gulped and nodded, paid the bill and the women, one on each arm, led me outside to a very nice BMW. "My work pays well" Anna cooed. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me in a like fashion to the way she had kissed my wife -- my cock was already voting yes, despite what my brain might say.

"Renee says you live nearby and I really, really need to get fucked lover -- what do you say, do you want to fuck me -- us?" she purred, rubbing my cock. We were in public, but Anna didn't seem to care. Renee smiled and stated "I told you darling, she's just a little fuckslut -- so, I want you to take us home and screw the shit out of us, use your big cock and show my little bitch why I married you, okay?"

"O-okay" I croaked out.

We took Anna 's car , with me taking the wheel, and drove the short distance to my place. Already, the girls were all over each other, kissing and fondling. I could barely concentrate on driving, their pants and sighs were getting to me. Once in my home, the girls kicked off their heels and were playing grab-ass. Anna 's panties were practically yanked off by my wife and her pussy was bared to me. Sweet, pink and pouty, devoid of hair -- God, I wanted to fuck it and I told her so. Anna smiled sweetly at me and "You'll be the first, too!" were the words that came out of her mouth. She pulled me close and kissed me -- hard.

"Okay, I don't think I heard you correctly."

"Darling, the little bitch may be a whore, but up until now, she's been strictly a lesbian whore, haven't you, you cuntlapping slut?"

Anna nodded demurely and she went over to Renee and got down on her knees. She lifted the gauzy dress, pulled Renee's panties to the side and began eating my wife ardently, really getting into it. Renee moaned in a way I'd never heard her moan before and came within a few minutes, flooding the lovely Latina's face with her spend. Anna's face glistened with Renee's juices, she made no attempt to wipe them away.

"Upstairs -- NOW!'' Renee commanded Anna in a tone that was new to me. The girl demurred and I followed them both, their partial nudity very arousing. We entered the bedroom Renee and I had shared for 5 years, unchanged since she left, still with the large bed and sunlight streaming in the windows. I'd always wanted to put a mirror in the room, but Renee had continuously talked me out of it. I wished now that I had gone with my desire, because I wanted to watch us all fucking if I could.

Anna whipped her dress over her head -- she was almost naked, save for a tiny, black-lace bra which she disposed of quickly. She was lovely, with dark cupcake tits topped with chocolate nipples. I moved close and sucked one into my mouth, she sighed sweetly and said "Please Joel, fuck me. I'm dying to feel your cock in me, fuck me with your cock, Renee love, please tell him to fuck me!"

There was an edge in Renee's voice, but I sensed it was mostly part of their play. "Stupid bitch -- don't you think you should suck his cock first, to get him ready? Okay cunt, let me show you how to do it! While I'm giving you a demonstration, why don't you come over here and strip me down, then suck my horny black pussy -- the way you know I like it!"

This new side to Renee was very sexual and raw, primal -- a dominating prowess she hadn't shown while we were together. Anna did as she was told, Renee was soon naked and kneeling before me. It had been 2 years since her full, soft lips had surrounded my shaft, but she'd lost none of her talent. My cock was enveloped in the warmth of her sucking lips, she bobbed her head up and down noisily, caressing my balls and it took all my strength not to fall over. Renee loved my cock and her little playmate loved Renee's cunt, her face was in deep, I didn't see how she was going to see to learn her lessons in fellatio.

I could see the changes in Renee's expression -- she sure loved having the naughty little Latina suck her pussy. Anna Marie ate pussy with precision and I could see the cream trickling down my wife's thighs as her lesbian girlfriend ate her savagely. After a few minutes, she pushed Anna's head away and stood up.

"Suck Joel's cock, my little whore, make sure you do a good job. Make me proud of you -- I want to see him enjoying your talented lips, got it?" Anna nodded eagerly and engulfed my shaft. Their styles were totally different -- Renee was slow and controlling, sensual, while Anna was wild, fast, frenetic and seemed to be really eager to please. I was on the verge of cumming within minutes, but I sensed that Renee wasn't going to let that happen.

"How's she doing?" Renee smiled, her fingers gently stroking her own dark pussy.

"Oh Lord, wonderful. What do you think Renee, should I fuck her now?" I asked.

"Would you like that, Anna baby? Want my husband to put his cock into your tight little cunt and fuck you like the little fuckslut you are?"

"Yes. Oh yes, please Renee, let him fuck me. I want him to fuck me, I need him to fuck me!" Anna moaned. I walked to the bed and nodded to them both. The women approached me from either side, Anna idly stroking my arm, Renee still keeping her full attention on both of us.

"Ladies -- I want this to go right and I want everyone to be happy, so -- how should I fuck her? Anna -- how would you like my cock to be in you?" I smiled. Renee spoke for her.

"Anna , I want you to ride his cock and I'm going to watch, then maybe I'll let him eat my pussy. He's almost as good as you are, you cunt-hungry slut. Straddle him baby, that's it girl, take his cock, and fuck him good!"

I was feeling one of the tightest pussies I'd ever known gripping my cock, but there was no hymen, Anna was not the virgin I assumed she would be. I was about to ask the question hanging over our heads, but Anna anticipated that question. "Uh -- that's wonderful, so fucking good, yeahhh -- my first lesbian lover -- yeah, fuck me Joel -- she fucked me with a strap-on and ... harder baby, really drill me ... took my cherry!"

Renee was kissing me as I fucked her lover, with the same passion she'd always given me. Despite our separation, our chemistry hadn't cooled in the slightest. She was encouraging Anna and goading me on. "I told you she was a lesbian slut, now you're a bisexual slut Anna , aren't you glad?" she grinned.

"Fuck me, fuck me, yes Renee, it's wonderful, cock feels great!" Anna chimed as she bounced up and down on my stick. It drove into her with a fierce pounding, I had a huge desire to make Anna cum, my rod really pumping into the younger woman's tight vagina. She might have been a novice to riding a dick, but it was easy to see, soon enough, she was going to be a pro. She wriggled her tight little ass and bounced, my hands playing with her cupcake tits and enjoying her, while I saw my wife getting ready for the next little round of play.

Renee straddled my face and lowered her dark pussy over my lips. Her taste, her honey, sweet as ever and I licked up as much as I could while out of the corner of my eye, I saw her pleasing Anna 's tits with her hands and tongue. She wasn't rough, but she wasn't gentle either, her manipulations caused Anna to fuck even harder, the bed complaining beneath us, its groans and squeaks joining in our fucking noises.

"You look very sexy with a cock in your pussy Anna , I told you you'd like it!" Renee laughed as her lover took my cock as deep as she could. Anna 's sexy face was contorted in pleasure, she was having the time of her life. I ached to cum, and I did, gushing spurt after spurt into Anna 's sweet cunt. Renee moved from my face and shoved Anna off my cock. She dove into her girl's sweet pussy and began eating her clean. For the first time in my life, I began to get hard immediately after cumming. I wanted to make sure I gave Renee a good fuck, at least as good as I'd given her -- now our -- lover, so I went behind her and began slurping her pussy first, to get her really hot.

Anna had this glassy look on her face, it was like this was all a sexy dream, while her lady-love ate her out, I was fucking that selfsame lover. Renee was making the noises she used to make to signal she wanted my prick, so I moved my tongue out and my cock in.

"Oh yeah, that's the cock I remember, fuck it to me darling, fuck your black whore wife, fuck her while she eats her girlfriend's cunt. Slam it home baby, really make me feel it!" Renee groaned, pumping her ass and hips back against me while I fucked her doggy.

"Renee, Joel -- you're so sexy together, this is so fucking hot!" Anna moaned as my wife ate her little friend. Renee seemed more insatiable than I'd ever known her, if discovering this side of herself had added this much passion to her persona, I was all for it. I just imagined the three of us together -- I'd be getting less sleep, but I'd be in a better frame of mind and I certainly imagined such a hedonistic lifestyle would add to my creativity.

Renee moved a bit differently now -- before she used to ride me and thrust back against me, but usually I controlled the pace. No longer. As my cock moved in and out of her pussy, she demanded more attention and seemed to be goading me to screw her with ferocity. She was like a whirling dervish of sex, she fucked me with a fever few women could match.

"Harder, you fucking bastard, really give it to me, fuck me hard to make up for all the years you wanted my chocolate cunt and couldn't have it!" Renee yelled. I felt the cum boiling in my balls, but I held off -- I wasn't conceding all of the fucking control to my wife tonight, this had always been an equal partnership and it was damned sure going to stay that way!

Anna 's head threw back and she came -- she actually squirted her juices into Renee's mouth, it was very new to me, very sexy. Renee followed suit and went over the edge, I could feel my cock rumble, it was ready to let go in Renee's pussy. That didn't happen, my two ladies took it upon themselves to empty my cock into their mouths. Two sets of lips sucked me dry and I honestly had nothing left to give them by the time we were finished.

Needless to say, I am now happily reconciled with my wife and Anna is now our fuckslut. She calls me her husband and Renee her wife and we can do whatever we want with her and she loves all of it. We haven't yet reached the limits of our kink, but we think the fun will be in finding out just how far the three of us can go. I'm sure it'll be an interesting journey.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers