Rekindling Forgotten Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!"

Outside the booth, I leaned against the wall and tried to get some sort of control over myself. My cock was hard and would be for a freaking long time. That was settled. But I had to take control of my heart and breathing! I heard her say "That doesn't match..."

I leaned close and said "What's wrong my precious love?"

I heard her pause, unmoving, for a long while before she replied "Nothing. I found a solution. You can come in."

When I did, I froze again despite all that had already happened. Kim was now almost naked, her dress discarded on the chair. All she had on was her black panties and her new bra. No shoes or socks, nothing else. "So?" she asked. "The red from the dress didn't fit with the one from the bra, so..." I raised my hand and shook my head. Kim stopped, curious. I sat on the chair, right in front of her, and simply stared.

"You tell me when to stop, beloved..." I said absentmindedly. "I could stay here all day."

I heard her small laughter, and then she proceeded to turn slowly, letting me look at her as long as I wished. Her bra, a bright red thing of beauty called bastille from Chantelle, was hypnotizing. A wide transparent band let her nipples show almost completely, and the complex embroidery, with various shades of red was incredible. It made her breasts bulge out in the middle, making them even more sexier than they already were.

But I also looked at all the rest of her body, from her small waist to her flaring hips, to her long, slightly rounded thighs, her smooth knees and fine lower leg and delicate feet. When I slowly looked back up, she had completed half a turn and I stared at her ass. It was covered with a thin pair of black lacy panties, and I could see the nicely rounded curves of her sweet ass. Reaching down and behind to grab the elastic band, Kim pulled on it a few times, making her ass bounce. I gasped as she did, whispering "Oh my god... Oh my fucking god... This is... You are... God! I'm at a fucking loss for words, si—" I paused, took a breath and resumed "a loss for words my treasured."

When I looked up to her face as she completed her turn, our eyes locked and we stared into each other's eyes for a long while. If she hadn't been my sister, even my little inexperienced self would have seen lust in there. But she wasn't my precious or my love, she was my sister... and so I got up. "Yep, incredible. We're taking this one back home!"

"Great!" she said, happy with my choice even though I had given her that power earlier. "Ready for the last one?" she asked, a strange expression on her face.

After I got out, I decided to get the last one's matching panties, garters and belt. It was very expensive, and I had been surprised when she had agreed to try the bra in the first place. It was a Freya bra, the siren model, and it was almost totally transparent. I had seen earlier that the panties were also transparent in the front and a thong from the back. Kim would essentially be naked with this on. But she had gasped in delight when she had seen it, so maybe...

When I came back with the set, I said "Angel? think you'd like this?" She looked at me through a small slit and I couldn't really read her expression. After she had taken the box, she moaned and said "Oh fuck... This is unbelievably beautiful. But... But... my love, it's so expensive..."

And it was. about 350$ for the entire set. "I don't mind, cherished love. If you like it..." I trailed.

"I'll try it on."

I nearly jumped up in delight as she said that. Two minutes later, I entered and was blasted out of my own mind. Kim was a goddess, plain and simple. The bra was a barely there thing that while rather big, was so transparent that it almost looked like she had embroidered flowers right on her skin. I could see her nipples almost as clear as if she had been topless. The pink and black colors worked incredibly well on her.

And then the panties, through which I couldn't help but see her dark blonde bush, nicely trimmed to a fine line above her lips. And of course I could also see the top of her pussy before it curved beyond sight between her legs. The garter belt was just as delicate, and the very contrasting back lace above the transparent black hose was magnificent as well.

When Kim turned around, I saw her ass pretty much nude. Voluptuous as she was, her ass was full and sumptuous, her cheeks making the thin thong disappear between them. Staring at her, I said "Kim... This is way beyond our deal. This is way more than I had even dared to dream of." She was staring back at me with an expression I couldn't decipher. Looking at her, my mouth became dry and I had to swallow a few times. "Of course I will buy it for you. And the red one. You deserve them, the world needs you to have them my love. I love you Kim."

It was pure insanity to say this. Even I knew that lust was distorting my mind and that I couldn't think straight. Yet, seeing her surprised expression, I added "I know you think it's just my desire and my erection talking..." I paused. "Life is strange, sometimes. I talked about love with my best friend Jack three weeks ago, about what it meant, about what it was... And I said to him that I knew, without a doubt, that there was romantic love, then the love we had for our closest of friends, and then the love we had for our family."

Taking a deep breath, looking into my sister's eyes, I added "And now I don't know... Do you remember all the time we spent together as kids, and teenagers?..." I sighed. "As vulnerable as you've allowed me to see you physically, I want to repay you by being just as vulnerable emotionally. I love you Kim, and I don't know what it means, what it is. I just do. Thank you so, so much for this."

Kim stood there, almost naked and burning so brightly with beauty and raw sensuality. She opened her mouth but stopped herself. Standing so close together in this small space, the both of us were breathing hard. "No, dearest. No, it's me that need to thank you. None of my boyfriends... Shit, maybe I shouldn't tell you this." she looked into my eyes some more, then said "None of my boyfriends have ever made me feel like this. Beautiful, wanted, cherished, loved. Oh..." she said, smiling, "like you they lusted after me, but as for the rest, nothing... Nothing to compare to what I'm feeling right now from you. You may think that you've gotten more out of this deal than I did, but it's not true. Not at all. Thank you so much."

I felt so much like hugging her right then, but then remembered that she was essentially naked. She moved very slightly towards me, but stopped herself as well. "Well..." I said. "We take them and go back home?" Kim only nodded. I pulled out of the booth and tried to gather my thoughts. On a small shelf I saw a box of heart shaped nipple covers. On impulse I grabbed them and simply pushed them under the curtain. Kim laughed as she saw them, then whispered "You really want to milk this out as much as you can, don't you?"

"Of course... But only if you're willing."

"Of course I am, dear lover. Give me a sec." The roleplaying pet name shook me more this time.

When her finger popped out from behind the curtain and she beckoned me in, I pushed my way inside and gasped one last time. She still had the Freya panties and garters and had simply replaced the bra with the nipple covers. While the bra has been transparent, I hadn't been able to see the outside curves of her breasts. Now they were in bare display. I moaned and groaned, looking at the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen both in person and on screen. Looking at her, I said "You know... As a nineteen year old virgin, I have spent of lot of time looking at nude models on the net."

"Just nude models?" she asked, a naughty smile on her lips.

"Don't interrupt me..." I said, clearing my throat and smiling with her. "In any case, I can definitely assert that I have never seen breasts finer than these two. Seriously."

"Well, thank you, my dear. I really like the nipple covers as well... If you buy them for me, I'll let you see them on me one other time, at your pleasure and at the time of your choosing."

"Deal!" I said, thanking the pinch-penny streak that was making that afternoon possible.

The ride back home, as well as the evening we spent together, were wonderful. As soon as we got home we read the message mom had left on the table, telling us that they would be out for the evening. Kim went to her room and came back wearing a very nice summer dress. "Guess what I have underneath?" she asked.

"The full Freya set?"

"Yep! I feel amazing in it."

"You look it, too, dear sister."

"Not calling me 'dear lover' anymore?" she asked with a wink.

"I guess I could, but it would be strange..."

"Yeah." she nodded. "In any case, it was sweet. And our afternoon was really fun, brother. I'm really glad to have all this new lingerie, but spending time with you like this was... naughty. Certainly naughty!" she said, laughing. "But it was also very nice. Thanks again."

We spent the entire evening together sitting on the couch, next to one another. I'm pretty sure the glances I got down the top of her dress and way up her skirt were deliberate gifts. Add to that the fact that we talked a lot about sex, and it was more than enough to give me a near constant erection. We also talked about the ridiculous amount of time we had spent together in our early teens.

At the end of the evening, I did gather her in my arms for a long hug. My erection was pressing hard against her thigh, but neither of us minded, or mentioned it. I masturbated furiously alone in my room, and had a pretty good feeling that Kim was doing the same. Despite what she believed, I knew I had gotten much more than she had from our day together.

About a week later, while rummaging through her lingerie drawer with a huge erection, completely alone in the house, I smiled as I grabbed the red bra I had given her. I let myself fall back on her bed, the work of art in my hand. After caressing my cock a bit, feeling the soft inside of that bra against my glans, I happened to glance into her opened wardrobe and saw something that caught my eye.

After replacing the bra in the drawer, exactly where it had been, I went to the wardrobe and looked closer at the soft pink triangle I had seen. My eyes widened as I touched it, and I knew what it was. After pulling it out, I saw a male masturbator exactly like the one I had hidden in my room. I knew why I had one, but was puzzled as to why my sister would have one.

Was she a closet lesbian? Nah... I would have known. Well... Maybe not. Hmmm. I'd never had any inkling that she may have been one, but that didn't mean much. Maybe she was just curious? After I replaced it on the shelf, I went out of her room and forgot about it for a while, that is until I went to get mine and use it for what it was intended. I actually forgot all about that a few days later.

We spent a few weeks trying to bring back the closeness that we had both enjoyed so much when we were younger. Then on a Thursday evening, everything changed. I came home and saw that my mom was visibly sad. I saw the door to Kim's room was shut even though I had seen her shoes at the door. Mom told me that her boyfriend had broken up with her. And that she was taking it hard. Again. Even though she was sad, I did see a small smile on her lips. Kim was like that: completely heartbroken for what seemed to us rather short relationships. But hey, I couldn't really judge.

I dearly wanted to go to her room, but while we were well on the road to reconnecting, we couldn't erase all the distance that had grown between us with a sexy visit to a lingerie shop and a few evenings together. And so I waited. She stayed in there most of the evening, finally coming out at ten. Mom and dad were both headed for bed, but I stayed with her. We migrated to the living room, away from our parent's room, and sat at what were becoming our habitual spots.

I tried to cheer her up and made small talk (no small task for me!) until she relaxed a bit and talked about her separation. She told me how it happened, but I got the feeling that she was leaving big chunks out of her story. Eventually, she sighed deeply and looked at me. She told me how much our day at the lingerie shop had affected her. She had told me, right then in the little booth, but it seemed that I had missed how important it had been for her. The way I had made her feel, cherished, beloved, important... Not only the pet words, but the rest of what I had told her, the way I had respected our deal to the letter even though I had been burning with lust and she had been standing in front of me practically naked.

And soon after, she had talked to her boyfriend about those feelings... and it hadn't gone well. In the end he was with her because she was hot and sexually active. Had hadn't said those exact words explicitly, but it had boiled down to that. And so that had been enough for Kim, and she dumped him. Now in my arms, my sister cried a bit, but less intensely than before. I caressed her hair, held her tight and kissed her forehead. After a long silence, Kim asked "Would you mind staying with me a while yet, I don't feel like being alone."

"Of course sis. Of course—"

I stopped myself, pretty sure that she hadn't noticed that I had been about to say "Of course my love." I felt it. I felt it very clearly. I had probably been in love with her ever since those early teenage years. But now, obviously, was not the time to say this. Maybe later.

An hour later, while Kim was feeling much better and we had fallen into some light sex talk again, I looked at her and said "Kim... I went to your room a few weeks ago and, well... I played with your bras."

"Oh no!" she replied, feigning shock. "You pervert!" she said, laughing. "You do know that I don't mind anymore, right?"

"No, I didn't. Since the lingerie shop?" I asked.

"Yes. And even before that. You even asked me if you could ogle me in my bikini! Do you realize that most of my friend's brothers do it without even asking? You were very decent, even with that little fetishist streak..." she was still smiling as she finished.

"Well... Thanks. But that wasn't what I wanted to tell you. I found something else. Can I ask a very intimate question?"

Kim was frowning, puzzled, and said "What have we been doing all these evening together? Ask away, and if I don't want to answer, I'll tell you."

"Ok. What are you doing with a male masturbator?"

Her eyes opened wide, and tears filled them almost immediately. "Shit, Kim! I'm so sorry... Forget about it. Damn me and my big mouth..."

But even though her tears were rolling down her cheeks. "No, brother, it's not you. Not at all. It's just that... Oh fuck. What the hell, you're probably the only person I can talk to about it."

As she breathed a few times to calm herself, I said "You're a lesbian?"

"What? No!" and she laughed. I felt a bit awkward, but it was also good to see her laughing. "No I'm not. But I do have a friend who is... And if you're really nice, I'll tell you who. No... My problem is very different, and so weird. Promise you won't judge me?"

Of course I promised, and listened attentively. To my huge surprise, Kim was a virgin. Before I could even say "But I heard you...", she placed her finger on my lips and shook her head. "What you heard, brother, was my boyfriend fucking that male masturbator. Granted it was clasped between my thighs and I was naked and on all fours, so it looked good... But it's not really fucking." As I reeled with this new information, Kim went on to explain that this issue was one of the reasons for her breakup. With this boyfriend, and many of the previous ones.

With her first serious boyfriend, he had brought a male masturbator and they had messed with it, eventually making fake sex with it trapped between her legs. They had then boasted having had real sex, and the story grew from there. Her previous boyfriends had all kept her secret, and her reputation had grown. While she had loved that reputation at first, it was now a burden. She was nineteen, and many people knew that she had been sexually active for a long while.

Yet she wasn't. And she had been afraid of telling her boyfriends that she was a virgin, trying to make them wait with this little trick. She felt like they wouldn't understand if she told them, or that they would treat her too roughly if she agreed to real sex without knowing she was a virgin. Still in my arm, she sighed. Then I felt her smiling against my chest. "You're hard right now, yes?"

I was hard? Shit! I couldn't shake the image of her, naked and on all fours from my mind! "Crap..." I groaned.

But Kim laughed and it dispelled the tension. We stayed together for a long while until I began nodding off to sleep. "Can you walk?" she asked, waking me from a brief doze.

"Of course I can, what do you— Oh. Yes, I've had a lot of practice." I said, understanding that she had been talking about my erection. When Kim sat next to me in my bed, we shared a long and peculiar look. She tucked me in, and stared into my eyes some more. Leaning forward, she kissed my cheek and rose to leave. "I love you, Kim. Never forget it."

"I won't." she whispered. Through half closed eyelids, I watched her standing in the doorway. Either she remained there a long time, or sleep messed with my perception of time. She startled me by asking "Are you still hard?"

"Yes..." I mumbled.

"Wow... Does it ever go down?"

"Not when you're around, especially wearing that Freya set..." I replied, unable to censor myself.

Kim stayed there awhile longer before disappearing and closing my door. I desperately needed to masturbate, but was way too tired. I probably feel asleep for good before my cock went down!

As soon as I saw my sister the following morning, I knew something had changed. She was smiling, was in a bright mood and hugged me tight as a "good morning" even though our parents were right there. As we were all eating at the dinner table, she got up to get some milk. When she walked behind me to get back to her chair, she leaned down and whispered into my ear "If you're here this afternoon, maybe I could show you the nipple covers you bought for me?" My eyes opened wide, but neither of our parents seemed to have heard. As she sat down I looked at her, a growing smile on my lips. I didn't know what had changed, but something definitely had.

Our parents left for work and so did Kim for the entire morning. When she came back just after lunch, she was wearing a long pair of jeans with a flimsy shirt that was old and almost transparent. I could barely see the color of her green bra underneath. Her two very long braids bounced and whipped around behind her. She was already sexy, and became even hotter when she said "So, brother, wanna see your nipple covers again?". She was looking at me like a vixen playing with a prey and the desire I could already see in her eyes made me giddy. I didn't even have time to nod before she disappeared into her room.

I heard loud music coming out of her room, and before long I heard her door open. She came out wearing nothing but her jeans and the two heart-shaped nipple covers. Kim walked slowly towards me, making her breasts bounce in sync with her steps. I was mesmerized, both by the sheer physical beauty in front of me and by the devouring lust in her eyes. This was not just a girl fulfilling her deal of letting me see my gift for a second time. Not by a long shot.

As she walked, turning and prancing in front of me, I eventually realized that the four buttons on her jeans were undone. The more she moved, the lower her jeans slipped. I was sitting on the couch, entranced by her gift, my eyes darting everywhere. She made her head turn quickly, sending her braids flying before grabbing them with her hands. As time went by, her movements turned into a dance, an incredibly sexy dance. "If you could ask me to do anything right now, brother, what would it be?"