Relative Evil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric watched her move in slow motion. She pushed him away, stood and stripped for him. It seemed to take hours but she sat him down on the toilet, straddled him and began to work his shaft into her hot, yielding body. His mind could not stop the incessantly repeating phrase, "She is taking me into her body by choice. She is taking me into her body by choice."

Her clit found a way to slide along his cock and her body found how to press his mighty helmet into her g-spot and then slide slowly past. Only half of him was inside her and already she had lifted off him to torture herself a dozen times. His hands steadied her hips, already she was cuming on him. He was watching. He had no need right now. Again and again, she lifted almost off him and slid slowly back taking a little more of him inside her each time. Her body began to tense. Her breathing was ragged and her belly contracted. Inside she began to suck Eric's cock with as much skill as her lips had done.

Anne sought to have every inch of her touch him or be touched by him. She was struggling when he grasped the cheeks of her ass and pulled. Her moan was 70% pleasure and 30% pain, but she had to do it again.

"Yes, Eric, again."

His fingers slipped lower and the finger tips of his right hand raked across her asshole. Her entire body arched. He wet his middle finger in their juices and pushed at the tight opening. There was resistance and then she pushed down on it. With a mighty groan, she took his finger into her body and began to convulse on him. On and on, she went. He knew no better so on and on he went. She thrust down harder and cried out. Liquids poured from her and wet his legs and feet. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, she couldn't catch her breath and still she thrust. He was having trouble holding her upright so he grasped her, stood, she groaned as her weight drove more of him into her. He lowered her gently to the floor and tentatively thrust into a woman the first time.

"God, yes, Eric, fuck me. Take me. Make me yours."

Her words might have been said in passion. She might retract them later but for now they were the magic, he had wanted to hear for twelve years. He knew he could hurt her, so he copied what she has taught him. His cock raked in long firm strokes over her clit, poked into her sponge and slid deep stretching her.

He was getting close. His mind raced. Should he cum in her? Should he ask her? She felt his body tighten and begin to arch. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him tight into her. She locked her arms around his back to pull him even tighter. She wanted this but was not ready when his hips thrust hard forward, his back arched even more and his weight dropped forcing his cock deep into her body. She screamed in the strongest orgasm of her life; it would not stop and her body convulsed under him racing into another high. Surely, this time it would stop. But no, her cunt sucked just as he came and he drove her into the bathroom floor without mercy. Her scream was of total lust. All of the breath rushed from her and she went limp under his perfect body and still cuming cock.

When sanity returned in tiny bits to Eric's male animal mind, he first worried about his lover but then he could see her shallow breaths raising and lowering in her chest. Her legs slipped slowly off his back and her arms flopped next to her sides.

He did not know what to do, so he kissed her face, her lips, her hair and told her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her. Slowly she awoke but the worship was too good to interrupt. She listened, stayed still and felt how complete her body was. How satisfied she was and now how much one man loved her and wanted to please her. His face was not beautiful. For the moment she could remember her own shortcomings. Then all negatives inside her were filled with the total love that this man was giving her. He was soft inside her. Even that was good. He saw her smile but did not know it was an insane thought of whether he could keep her at the height of climax for the rest of her long, long life.

Like two inquisitive, playful children, they washed each other and laughed when the other's body recoiled in tenderness that they had caused. Anne wanted to be held and snuggled and Eric could not keep his hands off her body. For probably an hour they touched, kissed and hugged. Then a mother's thought came out, "We should check on Linda."

They should not have worried, Linda was leaning against the bathroom door, listening. Eric leaned down and easily picked up the ten-year old, "Let's go find a big meal for your mother, she earned it, along with my love for her lifetime."

Anna laced an arm through his, even locking one of her daughter's legs into the pretzel. At lease for moments, life was complete, almost normal, for all of them.

12