Relaxing

Story Info
Interrupted while sun-bathing.
1.8k words
4.05
47.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

I was at home, alone, busy doing nothing. It was a nice warm day with not a cloud in sight. My father had mowed the backyard the day before so the yard was neat and tidy and that fresh grass smell. I'd spread a towel in the middle of the yard and was relaxing on it in a little yellow bikini, getting a nice sun-tan.

I was just lying there, thinking of nothing much, although I will admit that the occasional carnal thought of my boyfriend might have wandered through my mind. There's nothing wrong with that. I was eighteen and healthy and sometimes horny. We've all been in that situation.

That was the situation when Andy and Ken rocked up, looking for my brother, Brian. Now there were a pair of honeys. I'd had carnal thoughts about both of those young studs in the past. Well, I say young studs, but they were both older than me. The way they looked right now wasn't doing anything to dispel any naughty daydreams I might have had.

At times I think it's a rotten shame that a girl's not supposed to screw anyone she wants to. Boys can get away with it but a girl? Forget it. The old women of both sexes would be talking and pointing the finger, heaping shame upon the poor girl's head, just for doing what comes naturally. Envious, I think, that a girl might be getting what they're too old for.

"Sorry, boys," I called to them. "Nobody home but me. I don't know when Brian will be back."

Andy lifted his hand in acknowledgement and said something to Ken, who shook his head. Andy did some pretty fast talking and then Ken shrugged and nodded. They wandered over to me and crouched down next to me.

"Give me your hands, Denise," Ken said, holding out his own.

Puzzled I reached out and he took hold of them, drawing them up above my head and pinning them to the ground.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

He just smiled and nodded towards Andy.

"He's doing that to stop you from interfering when I do this," Andy told me and, to my great indignation, he peeled down the bottom half of my bikini.

I'm like, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" and I find he's got hold of my ankles and is moving my legs apart. Just like that he's kneeling between my thighs and is undoing his trousers.

What the fuck does he think he's doing? Grabbing himself a bit of nookie was what he was doing and I wasn't being given the chance to say no. Talk about being in two minds. Part of me was saying this could be interesting - do it. The other part was outraged that he was doing it.

It's amazing how fast you can come to a decision when you're in an impossible situation. There was no way I could stop Andy doing what he wanted so I was going to damn-well enjoy it. I'd make the official protestations, but like I said, he'd featured in past daydreams of the naughty sort. Now I'd find out what he'd got.

"You wouldn't dare," I told him, at the same time anticipation was warming up my groin. A slow fire had been lit and was burning inside me.

"Watch me," said Andy, his hand sliding over my pussy, rubbing it, while his burgeoning cock hovered nearby.

"Ke-en," I appealed, looking at him, to be met by a sheepish grin and a shrug.

I squirmed about under Andy's touch, not able to do much, what with Ken holding my arms pinned and Andy wedged between my legs.

"No, don't," I protested, feeling his cock pressing against me. I struggled under him, although not so hard as to throw his aim off. He pressed a little harder and I could feel that he was now penetrating me and I gave a small scream. (A loud scream might have disturbed the neighbours, and that would be rude.)

"Relax," Andy told me. "Just settle down and let it happen. It'll be all right. Just wait and see."

Easy for him to say. He wasn't on the receiving end of that cock. Mind you, it was also easy for me to do. I was wet and ready and, by an odd coincidence, my struggles had left me in a most vulnerable position. His cock slid smoothly in as though we'd practised it.

Now that he had me nailed Andy reached for my breasts, pushing my bikini top up and off them, his hands closing over them. Then he started on me, pulling back and driving home. Nice and easy, seemed to be his motto, giving me time to adjust to him and move with him. I could handle nice and easy, his cock sliding along my passage and stirring up the fires.

Of course, I didn't expect him to stay with nice and easy, and he didn't disappoint. Slowly but surely he was picking up speed and I was right with him as he moved. To show my displeasure of his heinous actions I refused to look at him, but my hips were bouncing with a certain degree of enthusiasm. (OK, maybe a great deal of enthusiasm.)

Oh, boy, but he was good. He seemed to know just how to touch the right spots, building on my excitement, arousing me with each thrust of his cock. He banged away, his hands playing with my breasts and teasing my nipples as he went.

Any protests I might have wanted to make were gone. There was no way I could concentrate enough to think of them. I was reduced to feelings as Andy continued to take me. Where he was taking me was somewhere that I now wanted to be rather desperately. If Ken hadn't been holding my wrists I'd probably have had my arms wrapped around Andy, clinging to him for dear life. I idly noticed that my legs were wrapped around him, and I didn't give a damn.

By the time Andy was ready to finish me off I was past ready. I felt a new urgency to his thrusting and then he was climaxing and that was more than enough for my own climax to sweep over me. I'd have screamed but I managed (barely) to keep my mouth closed. Andy's the type who'd think a climactic scream was approval of his dirty deed.

I just sank back down onto my towel, totally wiped out. Andy was rolling off me and then for some reason I was being rolled onto my tummy. The reason became clear quickly enough.

"Come on, Denise," Ken told me. "Lift your bum up higher."

What was he on about? He had his hands on my hips and he was lifting my bum up as he so eloquently phrased it. I sort of scrabbled with my legs, getting my knees under me, still thinking what the hell, and then Ken was rubbing his hand over my pussy. Come the fucking dawn. He wanted his turn, didn't he? I could be so fucking slow at times.

I had time to yell, "Ken, no!" and his cock was charging into me, being driven in at a rate of knots, Ken knowing I was nice and wet and aroused, ready to handle him.

I know I'd wondered what it would be like to have sex with Ken and Andy, but my wonderings and daydreams had never tossed them both at me together. I didn't really get a chance to protest Ken's behaviour because he was banging away as if he was in a race. The constant jolting of his groin slamming up against me completely destroyed any chance I had of talking coherently. All I could do was make little grunting sounds while my hips were busy once more, bouncing up and down as he thrust into me.

I suspect that Ken was a little nervous about what he was doing, and so he should be. As it was, it was a damn good think that Andy had already got me fully aroused and fit for action. I could just tell that Ken wasn't going to last long but as far as I was concerned that didn't matter as long as he lasted long enough.

Ken's hurried ploughing was reviving all the excitement that Andy had made me feel. I didn't even mind that he was in such a desperate hurry. As long as he lasted just a little bit longer I was quite certain that I'd be all set for a second climax. I wondered if I should tell him to slow down a little.

Now there was a question. If I asked him to slow down would that mean I was agreeing to him having sex? If I didn't ask, would he have a premature ejaculation and deny me my climax? Decisions, decisions. I turned my head to look at him, opening my mouth to speak. I don't know what I was going to say and I never got a chance to say it anyway.

Ken saw me looking at him and panicked. There's no other way to describe it. He went into overdrive and hullo premature ejaculation. I was lucky that I was already so worked up that his frantic jerking at the end was enough to trigger off a second climax, even if it was nothing like as good as the first one.

Once again I was sinking back down onto my towel, totally wiped out for a second time. I was aware of Ken getting up and departing. He seemed in a hurry to leave. Andy on the other hand simply sat down next to me and waited for me to get my act together.

"You OK?" he asked once I was sitting up, bikini in place, giving him the evil eye.

"I'll live," I told him. "I can't give the same guarantee where you and Ken are concerned."

He laughed, the arrogant swine.

"A little upset, are we? I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Today the chance was just too much for me to pass up."

"Oh, really? I don't suppose it occurred to you to ask? I might have been receptive to a bit of gentle wooing."

"No," he said, shaking his head mournfully. "It wouldn't have worked. I mean asking 'Denise, can I please rape you?' just doesn't sound right. Somehow it loses its immediacy, its urgency, that frantic desire to have you squirming around on my cock while I master you."

I just looked at him, speechless. What did you say to a comment like that?

"Why don't you run inside and freshen up? I'll take you out to lunch."

"Oh, yes. Go out to lunch with you, knowing that there's a good chance that you may jump me again. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Very much. Now hurry along. I'll let you choose where we eat."

With that he hauled me to my feet and choused me into the house. I took a shower. Really, I'd have to be mad to have lunch with him. Then again, I was feeling hungry. All that exercise, I guess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers