Releasing Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hallway, Judy picked up her bag and Jerry grabbed his. They went out to Tom's Ford. Judy leaned back against it after dropping her bag on the back seat.

"Tomorrow," she said.

"What about tomorrow?"

"Will I see you?"

"Unless there's some sort of overwhelming disaster, yes, please," said Jerry. "My car's not as new as your Dad's, but it runs. We can go out somewhere, if you like?"

"I like," said Judy, "I like a lot. Where? Any ideas?"

Jerry shrugged. "Think about it overnight, we can decide in the morning. Pack a bag with a swimsuit and a change of clothing, I'll do the same, and we'll make a day of it. Okay?"

"Very okay. I'll make us up a picnic, too. What time do I have to be ready?"

"Say nine-thirty? That will give the morning rush a chance to ease."

Fine. Nine-thirty it is." Judy moved closer. "Now kiss me again before Daddy comes out."

In his bed a half-hour later, Jerry stroked the hardness of his erection, remembering the feel of Judy's breasts, the brief sight of them, the softness and warmth - heat! - of her kisses. His vision moved to an imagined, naked Judy on her knees, sucking his cock. Holding the vision in his mind, he began to masturbate.

He was early next morning, nine-twenty, but Judy was ready and waiting for him. As soon as the door closed behind him she moved into his arms for a kiss, a long kiss, a promise. She smiled at him as they reluctantly broke apart.

"Any thoughts on where we should go?" said Jerry, still with his arms around her waist.

Judy flushed. "Um, yes."

He grinned at her. "Come on, tell! You've got something naughty in mind, haven't you?"

She half-smiled. "Not really. Jerry, do you know what day it is today?"

"July 14."

"Yes, but can you think of anything special about it?"

"Um, it's Bastille Day, in France?"

"True, but not what I was thinking of. Try again."

He shook his head. "Sorry, nothing comes to mind."

Judy eased herself from his arms and took his hand. "This way." In the living room, a newspaper was folded on the coffee table. She picked it up and held it out to him. "I ringed it."

Jerry took the paper and glanced at the section Judy had marked. He stared at her. "National Nude Day?"

Judy smiled, nodding. "Today."

"So?" He had an idea where this was going. Could he?

"Read on."

"Um, oh! Free entry for couples, today only, at Dover Point. That bit?"

Judy nodded. "That bit."

"You want to go?"

She grimaced. "Yeah, I think I do. I want to know if I have the nerve."

"We'll stand out. Untanned bits, at least in my case. How about you? It was too dark last night to see how far your tan goes."

"All over, to tell the truth. Lisa and me, we sometimes sunbathe nude, either in the back yard here, or at the cabin."

"Cabin?"

"We have a cabin at Trout Lake." Judy smiled. "I'll take you up there sometime."

"I'll look forward to it. Dover Point. Spend the day there?"

Judy shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I won't until I get there."

"We have a picnic?"

Judy nodded. "We have a picnic."

"Then, dear lady, let us hie us to the chariot and point it towards Dover Point. We'll see how we get on. No pressure. We like it, we stay. We don't like it, we leave. Okay?"

"Okay. Hang on, I'll just get our picnic, and my bag." Judy giggled. "My bikini's in it, but I guess I don't need it."

"You might, if we go somewhere else, so take it."

"Okay. In that case, let's go!"

Twenty minutes drive got them to Dover Point. Being early on a Thursday, the parking lot was barely quarter full. They made their way over to the reception building. A dark-haired girl was on duty behind the desk. Here, where the general public might be, she wore a bikini top and shorts. She looked up, and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Judy!"

"Rebecca! Hi, I didn't know you worked here?"

"Summer job. A fun one."

Judy turned to Jerry. "Jerry, meet my cousin, Rebecca Stone. Becca, this is Jerry Carr, a friend of mine."

"Hi, Jerry. Good to meet you."

"You, too."

"Come for the free admission for couples, Judy?"

"Yeah. We thought - I thought - we'd try it out. Jerry has been very gallant, to come here at all."

"Hey," said Jerry. "No problem. You want to be here, I want to be here."

Judy smiled at him, then turned her attention back to her cousin. "What do we do?"

"Just sign the visitors' book, undress in the changing room, and get yourselves down to the beach. I have information packs, here." Rebecca smiled at them. "When you get down to the beach, go right. There's a big clump of pines. Just past it, there's a little cove. That's where we, my friends and me, where we usually go. I'm off in half an hour. I'll come find you for a chat, okay? Don't worry, Jerry, I won't spoil your day. I only get a half hour off in the morning. I finish at one today, but I have to meet someone."

Five minutes later, naked, bag in hand, Jerry took a deep breath and stepped out of his changing booth.

Judy was standing, looking out of the window and down at the beach. She wasn't aware of him at first, and he took a moment to enjoy just looking at her. Long legs, slim waist, beautiful bottom, a classic pear-shape, firm, rounded, her sacral dimples pronounced. He took a deep breath. "You look lovely," he said.

She turned, smiling, flushing slightly at the warmth of his look, but her own appraisal of him was equally warm. She'd been right about her tan, for there was only a lingering pale trace around her butt.

"You're gorgeous," said Jerry, taking her hand.

"You're not so bad yourself, mister." Judy looked around, then grinned at him. "Nice schlong." She turned and headed for the exit. He stared after her for a moment, then grinned. Maybe. He hurried after her, admiring the neat tick-tock roll of her ass as she walked.

Down at the beach, they did as Rebecca had suggested and turned right, past the trees and into the little cove. Well sheltered from any breezes, it was surrounded by pines, climbing the hillside from the beach.

"Here?" said Judy.

"Here is good," said Jerry. He looked around. A family group, mom, two kids about eight or ten, both girls, and another woman so like the mother it had to be her sister, were at the far side of the cove. They looked over and waved as Judy and Jerry unloaded their bags. Judy waved back. She turned to Jerry.

"Shall we swim? We can put some sunblock on after we come out. I need you to do my back, anyway."

Taking a chance, Jerry grinned."And your front?"

Judy giggled. She gestured to the other group. "Maybe, if they weren't there."

"That's encouraging."

"Well, I seem to remember someone else's hands on my breasts last night."

"A lovely memory, and seeing you now, the vision is a wonderful reminder. You are beautiful."

"I bet you say that to all the naked girls."

Jerry laughed. "Dead right, starting with number one. You."

"Come on," said Judy, smiling, holding out her hand. "Swim."

They played about in the water for a while, then went back up the beach and dried themselves off. Judy handed Jerry a tube of sunblock, and turned her back. "Please," she said, smiling back over her shoulder.

"My pleasure." He squeezed some onto his hand, and began to rub it onto Judy's back, relishing the smooth, soft feel of her skin. "How far down?" he asked.

"Keep going until I tell you to stop or you reach the ground," she said, a smile in her voice. Jerry grinned and began rubbing sunblock into Judy's butt, relishing the firm feel of her, the strong muscles in her thighs as he moved down. It was with regret that he handed Judy the sunblock so she could do her front. She gave him a rueful smile as she rubbed sunblock into her breasts, glancing over at the family group. Finished, Judy paused. "You?" she said.

Jerry grimaced, and moved to turn his back to Judy. There was a gasp and a giggle as she caught sight of his half-erect prick.

"Did I cause that?"

"You mean there's someone else here?" said Jerry, his tone dry.

"Well, there are four other naked females on this beach," said Judy, with a grin, gesturing towards the family group.

"I suppose, but I was only watching one woman rubbing sunblock on herself."

"You mean, on my breasts?"

"I guess."

"Jerry, I'm not a tease," said Judy. "When I promise, I'll deliver. Okay?"

Jerry glanced at her. There was nothing but warm concern in her look. He grinned. "Are you promising?" he said lightly.

Judy stared at him for a moment. "I don't know yet," she said, her voice almost a whisper. "I think I might be." She shook her head, glancing over Jerry's shoulder. "Later, Jerry. Here comes Rebecca."

Jerry glanced over his shoulder as Judy's cousin walked towards them. Here, on the beach, she was as naked as them. Lithe, athletic, slender but full-breasted, no tan lines. Nor, as Jerry suddenly realised, did she have any pubic hair, her mound shaved free of any fluff there might have been. He glanced across at Judy and she grinned.

"Hi, Becca," she said as Rebecca flopped to the sand beside them.

"Hi. Okay so far?"

"Heck, yes. There's only us and the folks over there," said Judy.

"Sally Trimble, her kids, Jo and Sara, and her sister, Mary Tann," said Rebecca, waving in response to a greeting from the family group. "They're regulars. Back in a sec, I'll just go over and say hello." She got easily to her feet and ambled away. Judy looked across at Jerry.

"You like the bald look?"

He flushed, shrugging. "I guess."

"Think I should?"

Jerry shrugged. "I don't know. I guess it's for you to say." Remembering something he had read once, a smile flickered across his face. Judy caught it at once.

"What?" she said.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, right. Tell!"

"Something I read in a novel once. Can't remember who. Something like, 'a shaved pussy shows a woman who has a serious recreational interest in sex'."

"Does it now?" Judy flushed. "I guess I'd better shave," she said, color high in her cheeks, her voice almost inaudible.

About to speak, Jerry checked himself. If it was going to happen, let it happen, he thought. He looked across at the other group. "Rebecca's coming back," he said.

"That was quick," said Judy as Rebecca sat beside them again."

"I was literally just saying hello," said Rebecca, "So, are you enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes, we are," said Judy. "Not that we've actually seen anyone else, apart from the others over there."

"It will get busier this afternoon," said Rebecca. "Some folks don't come out till it gets a bit warmer."

"What's the age mix?" said Jerry.

"All sorts," said Rebecca. "It used to be mostly families here, but we're starting to get younger singles, like yourselves."

They chatted idly for a while, Rebecca catching up mostly on family gossip from Judy. Eventually, she stood. "Sorry, folks. Must get back. Sorry if we've bored you, Jerry."

He laughed. "How could sitting on the beach with two gorgeous, totally naked women be boring?"

"Watch him, Judy," said Rebecca, laughing. "Smooth-tongued devils are dangerous."

"I will," said Judy. She glanced across at Jerry and winked. "But just how smooth is that tongue?"

"You might find out if I'm not here," said Rebecca. "Good to meet you, Jerry. Look after my cousin, you hear?"

"I hear, Rebecca. Don't worry, I'll look after her. That's a promise."

Rebecca smiled and moved away, pausing to speak to the other group who had packed up and were making their way from the beach. A few minutes later, Judy and Jerry had the little cove to themselves. Judy looked across at Jerry and smiled, moving closer. A moment later, their lips were lost in a kiss, hot, wet, promising. Jerry could feel his prick stiffening and reluctantly broke the kiss.

"Something wrong?" said Judy as he pulled away from her.

Jerry shook his head and gestured. "It's a public beach. This could be embarrassing."

Judy gazed at Jerry's half-erect prick, her head on one side. Her eyes came up to his and she smiled. "Yeah, it's a problem. What do we do about it?"

"Go for a swim first, see if cold water gets it down."

"And if it doesn't? How do you usually -?" She broke off, flushing. "Oops. I think I know."

Jerry nodded, feeling the heat in his own face. "Yeah. I jack off." He took a deep breath. "Better not here, someone might come."

Judy giggled. "You!"

He laughed. "Yeah, but that's not what I meant, and you know it." He looked down at himself and made a face. "If we keep talking about me jacking-off, it'll get even harder."

"I'd like to see that," Judy murmured, her eyes never leaving his, a spot of color in her cheeks.

"Not here."

"No, but where?" Judy paused. "The cabin!"

"Your cabin at the Lake? Big?"

Judy shook her head. "No, just a little two-bedroom place, but we love it."

"The cabin would be nice, if you're not scared to be alone with me." Jerry took her hand and squeezed her fingers. "I would prefer to be somewhere private," he said.

Judy squeezed back. "Me too," she said, and there was promise in her tone. "The cabin it is."

"We'd better get going, it's an hour and a half drive."

When they reached the Trout Lake turn-off, Jerry was surprised when Judy directed him past it, a couple of miles further to a dirt road turn-off, unmarked. Not much more than a fire road, but not too bumpy for Jerry's Ford. They drove for almost a mile before Judy directed him to a pull-off.

"From here, we walk," she said. "It's only a little way." About seventy yards, Jerry guessed. The cabin was neat, solid, facing south across an inlet of the lake. A roofed deck ran the full length of the front. Inside, a big living-room gave way to a kitchen-dining area. Three doors led off the living-room. Judy pointed.

"The first one's a double. That was always Mom and Dad's, until she died. The middle one is the bathroom, and the other is the room Lisa and I share. Bunk beds," she added, making a face. "I sleep on the bottom and keep bumping my head when I sit up."

"It's lovely," said Jerry. He pointed through the front window. "What's out there?"

"It's an inlet of the lake. Unless you know it's there, it's easy to miss from the main lake, so we don't get many people passing by." She cocked an eyebrow. "It's nice for a swim. No-one usually comes up the lake this far, so we could skinny-dip again." She grinned. "Our personal Dover Point."

"Okay, then. Now?"

Judy nodded. "Why not. I'll get changed in the room I share with Lisa. You use Dad's room. See you out here in a minute." She spun away, laughing, and went into the bedroom. Jerry grinned and took his carryall into the other bedroom. Stripping quickly, he looked down ruefully at his half-erect prick, willing it to go down. Willing did absolutely no good, so he took a deep breath and went out into the living room, where Judy was looking out of the window. Again, he took time just to look at her, to admire the beautiful shape of her.

She turned, smiling, her gaze flickering over him, a hesitation as her eyes passed over his half-erect prick, but there was nothing except warmth in her eyes.

Her front was as lovely as her back, but he already knew that from Dover Point. Firm, full, rounded, her breasts were as lovely as his hands remembered, her nipples erecting as he watched. She'd trimmed her pubic hair to her bikini line, but unlike her cousin, wasn't shaved. At least, he thought, not yet.

"Shall we swim," she said, smiling, "or just ogle each other?"

Jerry laughed. "Sorry, it's just that you are one of the loveliest sights I have ever seen."

"Flatterer! I bet you say that to all the girls."

He shook his head. "You're the first girl I've ever said that to, I promise."

She said nothing, just held out her hand. "Come on, let's swim."

The water in the lake was cool, so there was no temptation to just float, but they had a friendly race out to a big rock which stuck out of the water about eighty yards offshore. They hung onto the rock, laughing.

"You swim well," said Jerry.

"I was school champion this past semester," said Judy with a grin. "You're pretty good, too."

"Just practice," he said. "I swim because I like it, not competitively."

"So do I, now." Judy gestured. "What do you think of the view?"

Looking around, Jerry realised that they had swum out beyond the protection of the headland, and could see the full length of the lake. Dinghies were racing in the distance, and a couple of bigger yachts were drifting along in the light winds, but none within a half-mile. He gestured.

"Does no-one come along this end?"

"Yeah, but not often, thank goodness, or I wouldn't skinny-dip, or sunbathe nude on the porch."

"Do you come here by yourself?"

"No, but during the summer, when there's no school, Dad often brings Lisa and me up on a Friday morning, before he goes to work. He comes straight here afterwards, and we stay for the weekend. Lisa and me, we take the chance to tan but to Lisa it's just the fun of being naked."

"If she sticks around with Beth and Tony, she might get more used to it. Rhonda is trying to teach them to accept nudity as a normal thing, so the three of them sometimes skinny-dip in their pool."

Judy nodded. "Rhonda told me. She said if my Dad hadn't been there, or you, she wouldn't have insisted on clothing."

Jerry grinned. "She didn't need to worry about me." If you only knew, he thought.

"I'll bet," said Judy, her tone dry. "Shall we head back? I'm starting to feel cold out here."

"Sure. Come on."

They swam back in companionable silence, and Jerry took Judy's hand as they waded through the shallows to the beach. On the porch, they picked up their towels and dried off.

Judy turned her back on Jerry. "Do my back?" she said.

He took her towel and rubbed her dry. Dropping the towel, he pulled her back against him and kissed her neck, his arms around her waist. She twisted to face him and put her arms around his neck. He bent and kissed her and for a moment they clung to each other, lost in their kiss. Eventually, Judy broke the kiss, smiling up at him.

"What now?" she said. An innocent question, but there was a strange note in her voice.

Make love, he wanted to say, and actually felt his mouth open, but he bit back the words, shrugging.

"What?" she said. "You were going to say something, but you stopped. What was it?"

He shook his head. "It's nothing."

"I doubt that," she said. "I saw your eyes. Were you going to say, 'make love'?" Her voice was soft, low, a touch of color in her cheeks.

Startled, he looked at her, but there was nothing in her expression except warmth for him. Shamefacedly, he nodded.

"I'd like that," she whispered. "I'd like that much more than seeing you jack off."

He stared at her for a moment and she gazed back at him, lovely, calm, no guile in her look. "Are you sure?" he said, almost choking on the lump in his throat.

Judy nodded, the color in her cheeks deepening a little. "Yes," she whispered.

"Have you?" he began. "Are you?" He faltered.

"Am I virgin?" she said. He nodded. "No," she said, "but you'll be only my second, and I want you to make love to me more than I ever did him." She made a face. "It was a party, I'd drunk too much, and it seemed a great idea. He was too clumsy, and too quick."

"What makes you think I'll be any better?" Jerry asked, smiling.

She smiled up at him, still in the circle of his arms. "Something Rhonda said."

Oh, Shit! "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah! I asked her about you, and she said she thought you were one of the most genuine people she knew."

"Nice of her. But she's not here, giving out recommendations. It's just us, and I want to make love to you."

"And I want you to make love to me. Have you any rubbers?"

"Yes. Three. I guess I was hoping."

"You won't need them. I've been on the pill for two months now." Judy laughed. "I think I was making sure I was ready for college."