Relief is Just a Swallow Away

Story Info
Brandi needs Manny's medicine to cure what ails her.
1.9k words
4.46
70.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,736 Followers

Brandi checked her tablet with fingers that trembled just enough to make the touchscreen an exercise in frustration. The traffic app showed a drive time of twenty-six minutes between Manny's job and home. She looked at the time again. Still seven minutes. She sucked so hard on her lollipop that it broke apart in her mouth. Crap.

Restlessly, she chewed on the lollipop stick and refreshed the traffic app again. No change. It wasn't that she couldn't make it another seven minutes, of course. Seven minutes wasn't long at all. She'd be fine. She could cope as long as she needed to. She had a box of popsicles in the freezer and a bag of carrots in the fridge, plus another whole bag of lollipops. Even if Manny was out all night, which he wouldn't be because he was on his way home right now but even if he was, she'd be okay. She wasn't worried or angry or anything. She just felt a little bit edgy, that's all. She felt a little bit out of sorts, a little bit shaky and a tiny bit frustrated and there were still six minutes left? Crap crap crap crap crap!

Brandi decided to stop looking at the tablet. It wasn't helping. She went over to the window instead, looking out at the driveway to see if Manny had gotten home yet. He always left on time, she knew that. He was so caring about that kind of thing. He understood perfectly about days like this, when Brandi started feeling out of sorts even before he made it home, and he always made sure that he had her medicine ready as soon as he walked through the door. She really didn't know what she'd do without him.

She wondered how long she'd been looking out the window. Six minutes? It felt like longer. It was probably at least five minutes. She realized she'd gnawed the stick into mush in her mouth, and went to throw it away. On her way back, she grabbed the tablet and took another look. Still four minutes. Brandi resisted the urge to sail the stupid thing into the wall.

Four minutes wasn't that long, right? She'd already waited at least twenty minutes, staying patient (well, pretty patient) ever since Manny had texted her to say he was on his way home. She hadn't even felt like this for most of it-at least, she was pretty sure she hadn't. She wasn't quite sure how long she'd been like this. The feeling always kind of crept up on her. One moment, she'd be just fine, maybe doing a little dusting or getting dinner ready, and the next she'd suddenly realize her knees were wobbling and her stomach felt weird and tight and her shoulders felt all tense and knotted up from not-quite-stress, and she'd start looking at that clock and waiting for-

The door opened three minutes ahead of schedule. Brandi raced across the living room and stumbled to her knees in front of Manny just as he closed the door. "Hey babe," Manny said. "How're you-"

Brandi fumbled at his belt buckle with shaking hands, yanking it free and pulling his pants down to his ankles. The bulge in his boxer shorts made her salivate uncontrollably, and she pulled his cock out and wrapped her lips around it with an audible sigh of relief. She felt it twitch in her mouth, already stiff as she bobbed her head back and forth. Manny leaned back against the door frame, his words dissolving into a low, wavering moan as she sucked.

Already, Brandi felt the tension melting away. It felt like she was satisfying some kind of primal urge, like she had a deep and animal instinct to have her mouth filled with warm, thick, hard cock and Manny satisfied it completely. She felt utterly contented by the feel of Manny's dick throbbing and pulsing against her tongue, thrusting into her as she breathed deep through her nose and smelled the thick and musky scent of his arousal. Her lips slid up and down the shaft, the motion soothing her and lulling away all of the frustration she'd been feeling.

She found herself settling into a steady, relentless rhythm as her mouth took the length of his cock again and again, over and over. It felt almost meditative, like a mantra performed with her lips instead of her voice. On each upstroke, her nerves grew less jangled and shot through with irritation. On each downstroke, she centered herself more and more on the warmth and fullness in her mouth. The unimportant, uninteresting, unworthy thoughts that had cluttered up her mind fell away to leave nothing but the pleasure of sucking.

Manny's hands wrapped around the back of her head, and his hips moved in time to the motion of her mouth. He was always so understanding like that. He always knew exactly what she needed in order to calm down, and he was always so ready to give it to her. "That's right, babe," he gasped out. "It always feels so good..."

She couldn't nod, not while her head was engaged in other motions like this, but she knew exactly what he meant and she agreed completely. It always felt so amazing to take his cock into her mouth and let it fill her up all the way to the back of her throat. It always felt so fulfilling, so relaxing. Brandi could feel herself relaxing more and more with each thrust, sliding in and out like a metronome ticking back and forth. It was so easy to fall into that rhythm and let everything else slip away, just let all her thoughts dissolve into the wonderful sensation of Manny's cock between her lips and forget everything else. She only wanted to suck now. Nothing else mattered.

It felt better every time. No matter what she felt like before she started sucking, it always felt so good to take Manny's cock into her mouth. Better than candy, better than drugs, better than anything. Brandi realized she'd been masturbating for a while now, her left hand jammed into her panties and frigging her clit while her right hand held Manny's cock, but that was okay. Even her orgasms felt better when she was sucking Manny off. She always wanted Manny's cock in her mouth, whenever she could get it, and when she couldn't she'd spend her time looking forward to the next blowjob. It made such perfect sense to her.

Absently, Brandi wondered how long she'd been on her knees like this. Time kind of lost meaning when Manny was fucking her face and she had her lips wrapped around his shaft; it felt so good that Brandi could suck until she fell asleep. Something about that image felt so incredibly erotic. She pictured herself with heavy-lidded, drowsy eyes, sucking at Manny's thick, throbbing cock until her eyes slid all the way shut and she lost track of everything but the taste of warm flesh in her mouth. She moaned at the idea, and Manny moaned at the way her moans felt when they thrummed against his dick.

The heat between Brandi's thighs intensified, but she couldn't imagine taking Manny's cock out of her mouth long enough to fuck him. Not while she still needed her medicine, not when it felt so good to seal her lips and tongue around his cock and suck as hard as she could. Later she knew she'd be happy to spread her legs and let Manny give her cunny the hard fucking it needed, but right now it would have to be satisfied with fingers. She needed that cock right where it was. She couldn't imagine resisting that urge.

The taste in her mouth changed a little, becoming noticeably saltier, and Brandi's clit throbbed in anticipation. She could taste Manny's precum. It was all she could think about now; her mind was completely focused on Manny's cock. Her eyes had slipped closed at some point-she wasn't sure when-but could picture it in her mind's eye, sliding in and out and in and out of her warm, wet mouth, leaking tiny droplets of salty fluid along her tongue as the tip twitched. Manny said something to her, but she didn't care. He was always whispering sweet nothings to her while she gave him blowjobs, but she didn't really listen. She was too focused on his cock. Brandi hoped he didn't mind.

Brandi could feel her juices soaking her panties, coating her fingers, but all her arousal seemed to be centered on her mouth. Manny's cock was pulsing now, his thrusts becoming more and more urgent as his voice grew unsteady. She reached down and began fondling his balls, rolling the sensitive skin between her fingers gently and hearing him moan in response. She knew what was coming soon. Manny was going to give Brandi her medicine.

She started bobbing her head faster, flicking her tongue against the tip of Manny's cock whenever she got the chance, aching now for her medicine. It always felt so good when it slid down her throat, warm and salty and fulfilling. It made everything right-nothing could possibly feel wrong when Manny's medicine shot into her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. She knew that all the way down to the bottom of her mind. Manny's cum made her feel absolutely perfect. And she could tell he was going to cum soon.

She fondled his balls all over, feeling them tighten in her hand. She slipped a finger into her pussy, grinding the heel of her hand against her clit, but it was simply instinct. Her whole mind, her whole being was focused on Manny's cock in her mouth. His hips jerked irregularly, no longer able to find rhythm, desperately trying to hold that moment of orgasm as long as he could. Brandi could feel her own climax blossoming in her mind, mingling with the pleasure of sucking Manny's perfect sexy hot throbbing pulsing cock until she couldn't tell anymore where her ecstasy ended and his began, and she pushed her head all the way down his cock as far as she could and sucked hard until-

Manny grunted explosively and shot his load into her mouth. Brandi swallowed again and again, drinking in his delicious salty medicine and feeling it fill her with a mellow bliss. She sucked at him for a few moments more, drawing out the last few little droplets as his cock twitched a final time or two, before finally letting it slip out of her mouth. She licked her lips to make sure she hadn't let any cum escape, then looked up at him lovingly.

"Good girl," he whispered, cupping her chin and stroking her hair gently. "You are such a good girl, Brandi." Brandi shivered, the words hitting her like an aftershock of pleasure. The medicine was already making her feel sleepy and unfocused, and without a cock in her mouth to center her thoughts she could feel herself growing scattered and fuzzy. She found herself locking onto Manny's gaze without even realizing it.

"Now, babe, let's go into the bedroom and talk a little, okay?" Brandi nodded, unsure of whether she was moving her head or he was moving it for her. "And after we talk, I think I have a little more medicine for you." Brandi licked her lips in anticipation. It was amazing, the way Manny always knew how to make her feel better.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,736 Followers