Reliving My Younger Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately began to struggle but he kept my head in place as a second dollop oozed out onto my tongue.

"You dirty rat!" I finally spluttered through gritted teeth, as I couldn't decide whether to spit or swallow; "I never said, " I coughed as some cum slid down my throat, "you could... do that ... I've never ... nobody has ever... done that before."

It was too late now; and with a gulp I swallowed his greasy cum down my throat.

Phil just chuckled as he wiped his flaccid cock against my bra.

"Good though, wasn't it?" He laughed as he pulled my bra down my arms and cupped my hanging titties as if weighing them.

"I didn't say it wasn't." I chided him, "just ... I've ... never... bloody... 'swallowed' before!"

He looked puzzled, "not even with your..." before he finished his sentence I put my hand up to stop him. That's not where I wanted to go this afternoon. "Oh."

Phil then began getting rougher with my tits until I had to close my eyes and bit my lip to stop squealing.

"Take your trousers off." He whispered and took his hands off my boobs. I squinted as if I didn't understand the request. Phil smiled his cheeky smile and tugged on his still stiff cock, then winked and nodded.

I nervously stood up and did as I was told, leaving me stark naked.

He joined me and gently kissed me on the lips; broke off to see my reaction then pulled me closer and the next kiss was a whole lot more passionate, as his stiffening cock pressed against my belly and his hands groped and playfully slapped my wobbly arse as I held my arms around his neck and responded to his kiss by shoving my tongue into his mouth and ground my hips against him.

"Lie down." He sighed. I slinked back onto his sofa like a demure virgin, covering my pubes with my hand.

"Open your legs sweetheart." He laughed, and knelt in front of me; doing the deed himself before gently kissing my trembling mound.

I then closed my eyes and let out a long sigh as my 'favourite pornographer' and one time lover began loving licking my pussy. Long lingering sweeps, followed by intense flicking of my clit and I was soon cupping my tits and rubbing my nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

y husband had occasionally licked me in the first few years of our marriage; but Phil was a Master. Without realising it he soon had my ankles over his shoulders and was probing me with his tongue then a finger or two making me swoon and drift off into sexual Heaven as my evident orgasm built and built; overflowing when he gently slid a finger tip into my bum hole while frantically flicking my clit; making me buck and bounce on his sofa, grunting and gasping with pure lust as an orgasm engulfed my middle-aged body. Even when I was coming down, he continued fingering my pussy and gently licking and chewing my labia.

When I opened my eyes he was now standing over me and his cock was sticking out like a diving rod. He didn't say a word, but I nodded that I wanted him to fuck me.

Phil then pulled me further onto the sofa and lay between my spread legs. It took a little bit of fumbling from both of us, but eventually his swollen cock-head was pushing against my pussy opening.

"Yes?"

"Yes!" and his cock slid into my juicy pussy with ease, making me grunt primevally when it stretched parts that hadn't been stretched in decades and the next 5 or 6 minutes were amazing as we fucked like giddy teenagers, with Phil occasionally stopping his thrusting to suck on my tingling nipples and for me to slide my hand under his belly to get to his balls which I gripped and shook, inadvertently pushing his cock even deeper until it completely filled my dormant fanny.

"I'm not going to cum," he panted, "just the once these days ... but the Viagra keeps it hard; and I just had to fuck you again after all these years."

"That's okay." I wheezed as he raised himself up and slowly slid his cock in and out, "that was pretty magical anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"Jeez... that's the best sex I've had in donkeys years." I sadly confessed, then gave him a coy smile.

We dressed then he made lunch; and we chatted as if the previous two hours hadn't happened.

Before walking me to my car Phil handed me a padded envelope ... "I made a few DVD's for you ... you know... just in case you get lonely."

It was about 7 pm before I plucked up the courage to watch the first one. I didn't recognise any of the women, apart from one, but couldn't remember her name ... not that it mattered; I was so turned on I had my hand inside my knickers during the second film, and was completely naked with a banana up my chuff by film #5!

Over the next couple of days I'd worked my way three; masturbating like a teenager with hormonal problems; and on #7 there was my best friend Josie dancing and stripping to Blockbuster by the Sweet. This was followed by her with long permed hair, which must have been filmed in the months leading up to her wedding! When she got down to her matching red undies and stockings, she peeled off her bra and knickers lay on a sheepskin rug with her legs wide apart and seriously fingered herself ... something she'd never told me about ... and certainly not sliding three fingers up her pussy as she slapped her clit until she came; which looked completely real.

There were another 5 films on the disc, some older and had her using a dildo, but in the last one she had that long perm again and ended up on all fours with Phil fucking her and spanking her arse.

Yes; if you were wondering I did masturbate while watching my best friend having sex; it was really naughty and I liked being naughty.

Later that night I texted Josie and arranged to meet for a coffee the next day; and just afterwards Phil rang.

"I've been thinking," he mentioned after a few minutes of him confirming I'd genuinely enjoyed myself at his house; and then after some probing I admitted to playing with myself watching his DVD's, "how would you fancy making another film? A bit like your early ones ... you know, stripping off and ... well ... let's just say stripping and stuff for the camera?"

I expressed my surprise, but didn't say 'no'; but didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing an old woman like me take her clothes off.

Phil laughed; and convinced me that there was a fetish market that paid good money to see 'mature women' in lingerie; especially if they played with themselves too. His 'idea' was to set up a new members only website and start with my original video then link it to me now. It didn't take too long for me to agree; especially when he offered £200 per film. Then he asked if I still knew any of the girls in his films and I told him I was still in touch with one; 'Honey'. He was in contact with three, but wanted 6 or 7 to make the new ones authentic; then he would use a few older women as 'stand-ins' because no one would really know the difference!

The next afternoon I was already in the cafe when Josie arrived, after our normal greetings she say down and before she could get comfortable I asked,

"Well, missus... is there something you need to tell me?" She looked confused. "You know... when we made those films for 'Porno Phil?"

"What do you mean?" She looked away as she stirred her coffee.

"I always thought you'd only made a couple of those striptease ones ... but?" I raised my eyebrows; but she didn't reply.

"You minx!" I laughed "and just before you got married too ... or was it after?"

"I, I,... I ...HOW THE FUCK ...what do you know?"

She eventually saw the funny side of it when I admitted to my fling with Phil and the DVD he had given me; and me getting turned on by them ... and her. She even confessed to making the raunchy videos just before and just after getting married ... 'only for the money' ... but he had an amazing cock and knew how to use it!

But the biggest surprise was how easily she agreed to doing another... or, as she accidentally said 'more' films! Plus she remembered the other girls name and had her phone number too, and was sure she would still be 'up for it'; plus another woman who had made some films at the same time as we had.

I immediately rang Phil to tell him the good news and he invited us over to discuss 'what was needed' ... what do you know? The three of us ended up in his bed with Josie and I kissing, touching, caressing and even fingering each other while one or the other was sucking Phil's Viagra induced rock hard cock; and it ended with the two of us doggy-style on his bed as he took turns fucking us while either spanking or fingering (or should I say, trying to fist the other one!) and he finished by spunking onto both of our wobbly tits; it was crazy; but something we all agreed needed to be on film the next time!

And ... as this was three years ago in 2016 ... there was a next time and much, much more.

12