Relocation Ch. 03

Story Info
Kevin cheats & Brooke takes revenge with Kyle.
8.3k words
4.4
70.8k
21
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,813 Followers

Brooke woke up early the next morning and beat her husband out of bed. She barely remembered what had happened last night until she stood in the bathroom starring at herself in the mirror.

She remembered what she had done with Kyle last night than acting like a lesbian with Alice and coming back to the suite only to find her husband with another woman.

Brooke found a complete wardrobe laying out for her by Rose the night before and quickly got dressed and applied her makeup before her friend Alice arrived.

Kevin came into the bathroom and gave her a kiss before taking a pee and starred over at his wife and said. "Where are you going today?"

Brooke finished applying her lipstick and said. "My friend I told you about is coming over and we're going out shopping this morning."

Kevin went to get dressed and shaved using an electric razor and combed his hair when someone knocked on the door. It was Alice and she hugged Brooke as soon as she entered the suite and said. "Well. How does it feel now that you belong to the club?"

Brooke was starring at her confused and said. "What club are you talking about?"

Alice replied. "I'm talking about the white women for a big black cock club you joined last night, that's what club." She laughed out loud when she finished saying the sentence.

Brooke put her finger to her lips saying. "Stop talking so loud, do you want Kevin to hear you talking so dirty?"

Alice laughed and took Brooke by the shoulders and looked into her eyes and replied. "Yep."

Both woman laughed as Kevin walked out into the room and Brooke reached for his hand and said. "Kevin. I want you to meet my new friend. This is Alice."

Brooke looked at Alice who was starring at Kevin so transfixed that she wasn't paying Brooke any attention as she introduced him and said. "Alice. This is my brother, Kevin."

Alice smiled at him and took his hand and said. "Kevin. I'm really glad to meet you."

Kevin seemed to like Alice as well who was an attractive woman with medium length hair and a beautiful figure with large tits and long legs. Alice had a typical round ass that most black women had but a very knock out of a woman.

After several minutes of exchanging small talk, Kevin had to leave for his appointment and said Goodbye to both Brooke and Alice.

Before leaving, Kevin made a promise that he would meet with Alice the next day for lunch. Brooke was thrilled that she was able to make a date with her husband and found herself relieved for some odd reason.

Brooke figured that Alice was less a threat than Donna, maybe thinking that she could have more control of Kevin with Alice.

Both women began comparing their clothes that they had picked out to wear that day. Alice made a comment about Brooke's short red dress which had been hand picked by Rose the day before but Brooke didn't tell her.

Alice wore a similar dress with red heels which was a perfect match for the pair that Brooke was wearing.

They drove to the South Beach area that morning in Brooke's new car stopping at all boutiques along the strip. Brooke even had a note given to her by Kyle with a name and address of a certain place he wanted Brooke to stop and see a woman there about lingerie.

The ladies had fun driving the new car with the top pulled down taking in the sun and listening to the guys holler at them when they drove by them.

When they got to the boutique that Kyle had mentioned, both women looked around the shop checking out all the wonderful teddy's and night ware they had on display. Many of the items were fantasy adult items which included spike heeled boots with leather outfits with cut out bras.

They were finally met by another woman who came out and shook their hands and said to Brooke. "I've been expecting you all morning. Kyle called me last night and said that you would be in to try a few things on. I set few things in the back room for you to try on."

Brooke and Alice spent the next three hours trying on different things the woman gave them and before they left, they had made several purchases.

They stopped and had a late lunch and talked about Kyle and his business and things that happened at the mansion every week. Alice knew Kyle for a couple years and came in when Kyle called her to take care of the clients when they needed to be with a woman.

Alice had finished eating her salad and wiped her face and looked over at Brooke and asked. "When do you plan on giving Kyle some pussy?"

Brooke was a little uncomfortable answering that question but Alice was determined to find out and said."Well. When are you going to give it up to the man?"

Brooke just sighed and replied. "I never really gave it any thought."

Alice leaned forward and lowered her voice and said. "Kyle is huge and if you never had a man inside you that big than it might hurt the first couple times. Trust me. You'll feel like his in you up to your belly button."

Brooke replied. "I just started taking birth control pills a day ago and I'm really scared of becoming pregnant right now."

Alice said. "Honey. You better wait a couple days before you try anything because I know Kyle and once he starts fucking you, he isn't going to want to stop and pull out so its best that you wait a couple more days. Than I want to hear, you tell me how you enjoyed your first black cock in your pussy. Do you hear me?"

Brooke just grinned at Alice as she spoke about Kyle and moved her head up and down when Alice shouted out and said. "Say it. Tell me you'll let me know how you like it"

Brooke replied. "Yes. I'll tell you everything."

Alice smiled and replied. "Fine. I'll also let you know about my first fuck with your brother. How is that?"

Brooke wished she could be honest with Alice but she had to continue with her secret otherwise everything would be a mess.

They drove back to the mansion and Brooke took Alice up to her suite and when she opened the door, she saw Rose sitting there waiting for her. Brooke introduced Alice to Rose as her chamber maid and the first thing Rose said to Brooke was. "You forgot to take your little pill this morning."

Brooke looked over at Alice who smiled at her as Rose gave Brooke a small glass of water with her birth control pill.

Alice laughed at Brooke as soon as Rose walked away and said. "You are a very lucky woman that you have that woman around to keep an eye on you."

Brooke replied. "It's not my fault she wasn't here this morning when I left to go shopping. Kyle hired this woman to work for me and I guess to look after me."

Alice laughed and said. "It's a good thing he did because your going to need someone around here to remind you to take those little things every day. I don't have anyone to remind me."

Alice was looking down at the floor as if she wanted to tell Brooke something but couldn't as Brooke asked. "Is there something wrong? What is it?"

Alice finally answered and said. "Well. I was just talking about having someone checking on you. I met your brother on the way into the party last night."

Brooke was waiting for her to continue and finally had to say. "OK. Tell me what it is."

Alice continued. "I met your brother on the way into the party last night when I arrived. You do know it's his job to make sure all the woman are clean and have shaven and have a record of having a physical before they attend one of Kyle's parties."

Brooke replied. "Oh. Yeah. I forgot that was one of his jobs to check all the girls. As a matter of fact, he had to check and make sure I was ready yesterday afternoon."

Alice hugged Brooke saying. "I feel so sorry for you having your own brother check to see if his sister's pussy is clean enough to fuck."

Brooke was thinking that if Alice knew the truth about Kevin being her husband and the humiliating task of making sure his own wife was clean shaven and ready to fuck anyone her boss desired at his parties. What would she think of Kevin or me if she really knew the truth?

Alice spent the next hour talking with Brooke before she had to leave and told Brooke that she would see her the next day when she came to see Kevin. Brooke hugged Alice before she left but felt weird knowing this woman was coming back for her first date with her husband.

Brooke sat on the sofa thinking about Alice meeting her husband the next day when Rose walked into the room and said. "It's time to take your bath, I have prepared the water for you and we'll touch up your pussy to keep it feeling nice and soft."

Brooke stood and followed Rose into the bathroom and started to strip off her clothes and said to Rose. "I bought so many wonderful things tody when we were shopping. I'll model something for you after my bath."

Alice stopped off at Kyle's office before she left the mansion and gave him a kiss and sat down on the chair across from his desk and said. "OK. It's all set for me to go out with Brooke's husband tomorrow at noon."

Kyle smiled at Alice and said. "You know I can always trust you to get the tough jobs around here done the way I ask. I can only imagine that you will take him back to your place and screw the hell out of him."

Alice smiled and said. "Kyle. Brooke must be a very special woman for you to be spending all your money on her like you did today. Why didn't you take the little bitch last night?"

Kyle laughed. "Alice. You know me a lot better than that. All in due time and I want it to be just right and I want her to come begging me for it. I want her in a position that she wants my cock in her every minute of the day and your going to be the one to help me get her there."

Alice smiled as she stood and walked over to Kyle and gave him an open mouth kiss before saying. "I'll keep you informed how both of them are progressing."

Alice started to walk out the door and turned at the last second and said. "Oh. Thank you for buying all those wonderful clothes for me today."

Kyle had great expectations that the idea of bringing in a woman that would befriend Brooke in the beginning would have a faster effect on his plans with her. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes thinking about last night when Brooke was sucking his prick and how lovingly she handled it on her first time.

Kyle would allow Donna to finish training Kevin with his new job at the estate than move her out of the way and allow Alice into his life. Alice has been very good to Kyle for the last two years and she was a good lover and could teach Brooke a few things to help Kyle.

Kevin had proven he was a leader and would be an asset to Kyle's business because he was able to work well with the woman and could understand how important keeping the woman in line with Kyle's standards.

Kyle read the report from Rose on how Kevin examined his own wife yesterday to make sure she was clean shaven and ready to party. Kyle figured with Alice's help that Kevin would all but hand over Brooke on a silver platter to him in the near future.

It wasn't just the trill of screwing another man's wife that gave Kyle his kicks, and it was the thrill of complete defeat. Kyle wouldn't be satisfied until Brooke was in a position to eagerly give herself to him with the full consent of her husband.

He wouldn't accept anything less from either of them. Kyle's mind drifted off again as he visioned Brook riding his stiff prick and seeing her full tits bouncing around above his face. He laughed to himself again as he thought about his phone conversation with Rose tonight.

Kyle had given Rose explicit instructions to have Brooke war her wedding rings. He devised a plan that she could tell Alice and anyone else that she was married but not to Kevin. He told Rose to instruct Brooke to tell everyone that her husband had run off with another woman.

It was the psychological effect that Kyle wanted to endear on Brooke and the people closely associated with her. Although Alice knew the truth, it would allow Brooke to open her feelings to Alice in a much better situation.

Brooke could discuss her feelings to her new friend Alice about having a husband who was away cheating on her and Alice could give her suggestions on how to coop that she has a cheating husband and help Brooke to turn more attention toward Kyle.

Kyle wanted Alice to completely alienate Brooke and Kevin regardless what it took. He thought it was going to be a lot of fun watching the changes take place.

Rose had Brooke dress in workout clothes the next morning which was the first day she would participate with a private trainer in the gym. She had spent another night sleeping with Kevin who seemed to be ignoring her completely in bed. Although he seemed to be totally exhausted from his work, he didn't seem interested at all in having sex with her.

Brooke was able to speak with Kevin for a few minutes until Rose arrived this morning and reminded him of his date with Alice for lunch. Rose treated Brooke like she was her mother making sure that her personal hygiene was good and Brooke hated the fact that Rose made sure she took a birth control pill each day.

Rose sat with Brooke while helping her dress this morning and said. "I think it might be a good idea after all for you to wear your wedding rings."

Brooke was puzzled because she was told that it would insult Kyle if she wore them especially to the parties. Brooke asked. "Why the sudden change about me wearing my rings?"

Rose replied. "Kyle mentioned to me that some of the guys at the party were asking about you and he doesn't want any of them to get the idea that you're available."

Brooke said. "Isn't Kyle worried more about his reputation?"

Rose helped Brooke into her tank top as she replied. "No. Kyle is more worried about you right now and wants me to make sure that you put them on before you leave for your workout today."

Once Brooke finished getting dressed, she retrieved her rings from the closet drawer where she kept them and slid them onto her finger. Kevin would be much happier when he saw her wearing them.

Rose explained another thing that Kyle told her. "Kyle doesn't want you to tell anyone that your husband is Kevin."

Brooke was really getting more confused and asked. "Why I'm I wearing these rings if I can't tell everyone that my husband works here and his name is Kevin?"

Rose replied. "Kyle wants you to wear the rings as I mentioned, to protect you from the wolves that come here but he doesn't want anyone knowing that its Kevin because of the woman that are hired for Kyle's clients. If they find out, Kevin has a wife working here, there will be questions that Kyle doesn't want getting out. Do you understand?"

Brooke was still confused saying. "Whom should I say is my husband?"

Rose took Brooke's hand and said. "Listen to me really carefully. Kyle wants you to tell everyone that your husband ran off with another woman and that your working here because you need the money." Rose continued. "Kyle also would like for you to tell the same story to your friend Alice and under no circumstances should you tell her the truth."

Brooke promised Rose that she would keep the secret and got ready to leave for her first workout session.

Brooke was on her way to the gym walking down the stairs and bumped into Alice who was early and was on her way to pickup Kevin. Alice spoke first. "What's up there? Girlfriend."

Brooke smiled at Alice and gave her a hug as Alice kissed her on the lips surprising Brooke as she responded. "Alice. Are you trying to turn me into a lesbian?"

Alice laughed. "Girl. You're my friend. Oh. How is your brother doing this morning?"

Brooke tried to smile back at Alice but was still thinking about what Rose had told her a few minutes ago. Brooke finally said. "Alice. Be very careful with my brother when you are with him today. I wouldn't want him to get hurt."

Alice took hold of Brooke's hands and replied. "Baby. You do want me to take him away from that bitch, don't you?"

Brooke nodded her head as Alice said. "Good. Now let me take care of it and I promise I won't hurt your brother."

Alice was still holding Brooke's hands when she felt the diamond ring on her left hand and said. "Oh. Baby. You're not going to tell me you already got engaged to Kyle last night did you?"

Brooke grinned at Alice and replied. "No. Silly. I just decided I wasn't going to keep my marriage a secret here any longer. That's all."

Alice said. "What do you mean? Marriage?"

Brooked replied. "Well. I had to get a job here because my husband left me for another woman and I wasn't going to tell anyone."

Alice's mouth gasped open as she hurriedly gave Brooke a hug saying. "Oh. Honey. I'm really sorry to hear this from you . . . Don't you worry because I'm here now and we will talk about this."

Brooke had tears in her eyes and although it wasn't because of the story she had just told Alice but because of the real reason of not being able to tell her the truth.

Brooke told Alice she would see her later in the day and wished her luck with Kevin and continued on to the gym for her first workout.

Later that afternoon, Brooke had changed into a bikini and was sitting out near the pool. She was still sore from her first workout in the gym that lasted more than two hours. It was near three in the afternoon and Brooke was wondering how Alice's lunch with Kevin turned out.

She couldn't wait to hear what Alice had to say to her about her husband and only wished she could tell Alice the truth.

Brooke was disappointed that Alice didn't return to speak to her because she was so anxious to find out what had happen today. Instead, Rose had walked out to the pool to tell Brooke that Kyle would be out of town for a few days and that he took Kevin with him.

Brooke's heart began to race thinking that Donna would be accompanying her husband on this trip but Rose turned around and walked back and said. "Oh. I knew I wanted to tell you something and almost forgot. Kevin talked your friend Alice on going on the trip with them and she said she would see you when they return."

Brooke was speechless as Rose walked away leaving her laying there thinking. Actually. Brooke didn't know what to think about the whole situation. At least she figured that Alice would be traveling with her husband and would keep her informed as to what was going on.

Kyle was busy in a meeting in Los Angeles and just got off the cell phone with Brooke and told her they would be back at the beginning of next week. Kyle hoped that would give Alice enough time to screw Kevin a few times before heading back to Miami.

Brooke had told Kyle about her fifth day at the gym and how her time was increased to three hours a day working out. She also asked how Kevin was doing and Kyle had said that he was spending most of the time with Alice around town.

Kyle told Brooke he would call her later in the week and give her an update as to what was going on. Kyle also mentioned to Brooke that he would like to see the progress she was making from her workouts in the gym every day.

Brooke said. "I'm starting to tone up a lot around my thighs and my waist and getting some of the flab to go away."

Kyle said. "Honey. You didn't have an once of flab on your body but I bet your getting yourself toned nice for me. I can't wait to see the results in a few days. Do you think your ready to model some of that lingerie when I get back?"

Brooke had butterflies in her stomach as she replied. "I don't look as nice as some of the other woman working here."

Kyle quickly responded. "Baby. You're much more beautiful than any other woman that I know and very sweet as well so don't ever think that you don't match up to anyone else because you are the most important woman in my life right now and your gorgeous"

Brooke was more nervous listening to Kyle talk about her and answered him very modestly. " I'm so glad that you think I'm gorgeous, I wish I felt that way right now."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,813 Followers