Relocation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,857 Followers

Kyle pushed himself into her much harder as he heard what she had just told him. It had excited him so much that he began banging her hard causing her to moan and yell out. "Oh . . . Kyle . . . Fuck me . . . Harder . . . That's it . . . Fuck me . . . "

Brooke was too exhausted to cum herself and began chanting. "Honey . . . Cum for me . . . Cum in me . . . That's it . . . Fuck me and cum inside of me . . . "

Within seconds, Kyle exploded inside her filling her pussy with his hot seed again. She rotated her ass on top of him until he had completely spent his load and leaned down and kissed his face and at the same time he hugged her keeping her tits pushed against his chest.

They remained in that position for several minutes, his cock was still hard and was blocking his seed from dripping out. Kyle's arms were still around her and his hands were resting on her ass.

Brooke whispered in Kyle's ear saying. "I'm really going to put that tube back on you when we're finished."

Kyle kissed her neck causing her to laugh as he replied. "As soon as we take a shower in the morning, you can lock me back up again."

Kyle laughed as he said. "Maybe I should have bought a custom chastity belt for you."

Brooke laughed as she replied. "So. You don't trust me around here with all these men?"

Brooke laughed again before she added. "I only want one good man to take care of me and make love to me whenever I want and I'll take care of my man and give him as much sex and loving as he wants."

Kyle kissed her lips as he rolled her over onto her side and hugged her as they fell back to sleep together.

Brooke was the first to wake up the next morning and was laying on her side facing Kyle. Kyle screwed her several times during the night and it was late in the morning. She was looking at his cock and how large it was even when he was soft.

During a period of time, Brooke knew she would be stretched permanently but knew she would always be tight enough to please him. She was wondering what Kevin and Alice were doing that morning. She didn't feel as hurt any longer as she had the last evening. Kyle had taken her several times last night and Brooke felt it didn't matter any longer how Kevin felt.

Kyle would want her to divorce Kevin but wondered if he would marry her himself. She had found out he was once married and had a daughter but didn't know anything else.

Brooke wondered if Kyle wanted more children and she wondered how she would feel if she became pregnant with a black child. What would her parents say to her? She wanted to have children but she always thought that Kevin would be the father.

Brooke had so many things to consider and think about as she lay next to the man who may become her husband. He was big and strong and very rich. He was also very black. She smiled as she thought how strong he was last night screwing her so many times and he were twice her age.

Brooke slowly got out of bed being very careful not to disturb Kyle. He performed like a stallion for her last night and Brooke wanted to allow him to get as much rest as he needed.

She walked into the bathroom and with every step she made, some of Kyle's seed trickled out and down her legs. She sat on the toilet taking a pee and cupped her tits in her hands looking at the red blotches all over them.

Her pussy felt as if someone had rammed her with a log because her pussy felt gaped as it did last night only it was throbbing now. She wondered if she would get accustomed to his size or would her pussy be this sore each time that they made love.

Brooke stood in front of the mirror and fluffed out her hair out, she didn't have a brush nor any of her other things. They were all back at her and Kevin's suite.

Brooke had wondered if Kyle would ask her to stay with him at his suite and if she did, what would she tell Kevin? She figured it really didn't matter either way because Kevin already knew she was with Kyle and presumably figured they would have sex.

She was just going to turn the water on in the shower when Kyle walked behind her and scared her by putting his hands around her waist and placing the palms of his hands on her belly and kissed the back of her neck.

She placed her hands over his and smiled and turned her head around enough to meet his lips with a kiss. She said. "Good morning. How is my big black stallion feeling this morning?"

He kissed her neck again and flipped her around and picked her up by her waist and sat her on the vanity. She put her arms around him as they kissed than locked her legs around his ass.

Kyle massaged her tits with his large hands and as soon as they broke the kiss he said. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Brooke kissed Kyle on the lips as she held him tight keeping her legs wrapped around him than finally replied. "I feel the same way."

Brooke said. "We better get in the shower, its already past eleven."

Kyle kissed Brooke once more and pulled her down off the vanity and walked over to pee in the toilet as Brooke turned on the water in the shower.

She took Kyle by the hand and took him into the shower with her. It was large enough and had a seat. She had to use his shampoo and soap and laughed at him when she looked at his head saying. "I guess you really don't need to buy any shampoo."

When she was done with her hair, Brooke lathered a wash cloth with soap and began soaping Kyle doing his cock and ball sack than she had him turn around and washed his back and shoulders. She even washed off his ass and took hold of his hand and slapped the cloth down on it and laughed.

Kyle washed every inch of her body as well as kissing her at the same time. He was very gentle around her mound knowing she would be sore. They turned off the water and dried each other off with towels.

Brooke said. "I don't have anything here, only the corset and stockings and heels I had on when I came here last night."

Kyle laughed. Saying. "Those will do just well when you're with me."

They walked out into the bedroom when Kyle said. "Why don't you bring your things in here? I have a big empty closet that I can give you. It's the largest one and built for a woman."

Without any hesitation or thinking, Brooke quickly replied. "OK. I'll bring some things over here later today."

Kyle replied. "Nonsense. I'll call Rose and have her start bringing your things in here tody."

Kyle got a shirt out of his closet and gave it to Brooke to wear back to her suite and helped her put it on. It was much too large for her but it was the only thing she could do right now.

Brooke gave Kyle another kiss and hugged him and saw that he was trying to tell her something from the look in his eyes. She asked. "What's wrong Kyle?"

He replied. "Do you remember putting the chastity tube on me last night?"

She smiled at Kyle saying. "Do you want me to put it back on you?"

Kyle responded by shaking his head that he did and went and got it off the table and gave it to her and said. "I had it specially made for my large size. They didn't make one large enough that would fit me. It's made out of stainless steel."

Brooke took Kyle's hand and walked him near a chair and sat down and told him to stand in front of her. She slowly fit the tube onto his shaft than closed the loop around his ball sack and clicked the lock shut.

Kyle smiled at Brooke as she stood in front of him as she said. "I guess I don't have to worry about you cheating on me. You're my black stallion and for my pleasure only."

Brooke kissed Kyle again saying. "I think I better go and get dressed. Will I see you later or do you have business to take care of today?"

Kyle replied. "I'll see you later this afternoon, and I have a meeting in about an hour with a few of the workers including Kevin."

Brooke smiled at him one more time before leaving the suite and as she walked down the hallway she wondered if anything would be said about last night to Kevin.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,857 Followers