Relocation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked shocked because Alice hadn't told him anything yet and replied. "She didn't say anything to me about a baby."

Brooke's mouth opened wide because she knew she had told him before Alice told him and replied back. "Honey. I'm sorry, Alice said she was going to tell you today and I assumed she told you this morning before you came here."

Kevin just laid their starring into space as Brooke continued to speak. "Kevin. I always thought there was a chance that we could get back together but when I spoke to Alice yesterday and she told me how happy she was about being pregnant."

Kevin just listened to Brooke as she stroked his arm and continued. "Kyle has been asking me to have a baby for the last few months but I refused to stop taking my pills. Last night when I came home and I thought about you and Alice having a child together made me think about Kyle."

Brooke had really gotten Kevin's attention now as he sat up and she continued. "When I came home last night, I took my new packet of birth control pills and punched them out flushed them down the toilet."

Kevin replied. "So that means you haven't taken any birth control since you finished your last cycle?"

Kevin had mixed feeling about everything as he got out of the bed and retrieved his cloths off the floor. Brooke walked toward him and put her hand on his shoulder saying. "Kevin. I thought you'd be happy about Alice."

Kevin finished slipping his pants on and buttoned his shirt and picked up his shoes and socks and walked out the door.

Kevin quit his job working for Kyle the next day and started his own business. That had been seven months ago since Kevin spent the morning with Brooke and Kyle.

The divorce had been finalized and he had heard that Kyle and Brooke were married last month but hadn't seen her since that day they shared sex.

Kevin and Alice were still living together but not married. Their baby would be due in another week and Kevin had just finished assembling the crib when Alice walked into the room and said. "Kevin. There's been something bothering me ever since we met and now that the baby is coming, I need to tell you the truth about Kyle."

Alice told Kevin the whole story on how she had been hired by Kyle to distract him away from his wife.

Alice told Kevin how she originally was only supposed to have sex with him so that Brooke would fall into Kyle's hands and how Kyle had brainwashed Brooke into believing that he cheated on her.

Alice told him the whole story on how she tricked him to help Kyle steal his wife away and sat crying as Kevin sat in disbelief.

Alice told Kevin how sorry she was and didn't mean for anyone to get hurt but the fact that she had been paid to make love with him ruined any chance of Kevin ever loving her again.

Kevin got in his truck and left the apartment as Alice stood in the driveway crying. He drove for hours before deciding to call Brooke and explain to her what Alice said to him.

Kevin dialed the phone and Brooke answered and was crying and when Kevin asked her what was wrong, she said that she just got off the phone with Alice who had explained everything to her.

Brooke was crying and telling Kevin how sorry she was that everything turned out the way it did. Kevin asked her what she was going to do and she replied that she didn't know. Kevin asked if he could see her so they made plans to meet the next morning at the mansion.

Brooke explained that Kyle was out of town and wouldn't return for a couple more days. Before they hung up, Kevin told Brooke that he still loved her and Brooke responded that she loved him and missed him.

Kevin pulled into the mansion's driveway feeling tingles in his stomach as he got out of the car and walked up to the large doors. The maid answered the door and let him come in and Kevin waited in the formal dinning room for Brooke to come down.

"Hi Kevin."

Kevin looked toward the doorway and saw Brooke standing their smiling at him. Kevin looked at Brooke's stomach and saw that she was pregnant. She was wearing a tight pink top and her stomach appeared as if she were hiding a bowling ball underneath it.

Brooke walked toward Kevin and started to cry as he took her hand and said. "You're pregnant?"

Brooke wiped the tears away from her eyes as she shook her head that she was eight months into her pregnancy and was expecting twins.

She held his hand and looked into his eyes saying. "Kevin. I'm so sorry."

Kevin was speechless as he held onto Brooke's hands as she sniffled and trying not to choke up and said. "I'm going to have two boys."

Kevin was still holding her hands and looked down and saw the wedding band on her finger and looked into her eyes with tears beginning to form and said. "That's great, I hope they are healthy."

Kevin let go of Brooke's hands as he quickly said. "It was nice seeing you again. I have to get going."

Brooke was crying as she replied. "Please. Kevin. I don't want you to go. I don't know what I'm going to do now."

Kevin walked past her as she tried to hold him back and said. "Please. Kevin. I didn't know."

Brooke was crying harder as she put her hands on her face saying. "Please. Don't leave me."

Kevin turned to look at Brooke one last time than said. "Brooke. You have everything here that I could never give you. I'm sure Kyle is very happy the way everything turned out. He got what he wanted."

Kevin turned and walked toward the door and before he left he could hear Brooke sobbing and saying. "Please . . . Don't leave me like this . . . I'm sorry . . . "

Kevin never went back and he never went back to Alice as well but sent her money each week to help take care of their daughter who was now five years old.

Kevin operated his bug exterminating business in town and one day he stopped off to have lunch at a local restaurant and sat down and ordered his meal and saw a blond women sitting a few feet away from him wearing sunglasses.

She was hot looking wearing a black dress and she reminded him of Brooke until she took off her sunglasses and he saw that it was Brooke.

Kevin decided to get up and walk over and talk to her and when she saw him she smiled and stood up and hugged him. She broke down crying as they hugged and she joined Kevin at his table.

Brooke brought out pictures of her twin boys who were in school and Kevin showed Brooke pictures of his daughter. Kevin told Brooke that he never returned to Alice after learning what she had done to him and Brooke gave Kevin the news that Kyle had died of cancer the year after the boys were born.

Brooke explained to Kevin how she had inherited the estate but was concentrating on taking care of her twins.

Kevin and Brooke began to see each other and soon became a couple again. They had never really lost the love they had together and only time would tell if they could rekindle the relationship that they once had.

12