Reluctance

Story Info
If you want the job, put out.
1.2k words
4.2
26.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

It's a strange thing to experience. I work the bar and people often tend to forget I'm there. They do things and say things in front of me that they wouldn't do or say in front of someone else. But I don't count. I'm just part of the furniture.

However, I will admit to some surprise when even the boss seemed to forget I existed. I always have to come in early, before the dining room opens, making sure that everything is in place.

This day I was at a loose end. I was too far from home to actually go home for a while, because as soon as I got there I'd have to turn around and go to work. It was also a scorcher of a day, and as I was fairly close to work it seemed reasonable to me that I should just get to work early. I could get my preparatory chores done and then sit back in air-conditioned comfort and watch TV until it was time to open the dining room and bar.

So I rock up to work, waving to the boss who was sitting in the dining room chatting to some bird, as I entered. He gave me a nod and then ignored me. Part of the furniture, that's me.

I fiddled around doing this and that. The bird the boss was talking to wandered off and another one popped up and sat at the boss's table and they started talking. I could hear a bit of what they were saying as I went back and forth and I pretty quickly caught on to what was going on.

We were short staffed and the boss was looking for a couple of replacements. The economy was tight and jobs were hard to come by, so the boss was able to be a bit picky. From what I heard he was now going through his short list.

I'd settled down to watch TV and if you didn't know I was there you wouldn't notice me, but the point was the boss did know I was there. It just hadn't registered with him.

What turned out to be the final interviewee came in, and I knew she was the one the boss wanted. He always keeps the one he wants until last. That way he can offer her the job on the spot if she does meet his requirements.

This woman was a honey. Blonde with a lovely pair of knockers and legs that stretched all the way up to heaven. Short skirt and a see-through blouse that revealed a lovely lacy bra. Completely wasted doing waitressing jobs, but like I said, times were hard.

As far as I could tell the interview went well and I thought the woman was a shoo-in for the job. The way she was smiling and chatting, so did she.

Then the boss put the hard word on her.

Now I knew that the boss had sex with some of the waitresses, but he'd always been kind of discrete about it. The girls didn't have much choice in the matter if they wanted to keep their jobs and he always picked women without husbands. Like I said, I knew this. Proving it was another matter entirely, because he was always so careful. Lust must have made him a little careless this time.

"OK," the boss tells her. "You seem just the person I want to hire, but I have to ask myself, if I hire this woman, what's in it for me?"

The woman seemed slightly taken aback. She'd already answered all the questions about how she could handle the job, but she started to trot the answers out again.

The boss held up a hand to stem the flow of words.

"You misunderstand. I know what the company will get. What I want to know is what you'll do for me personally. You have to remember that times are hard and jobs are scarce and I'm looking for someone who'll give that little personal touch."

He was looking right at her boobs when he gave that little speech. No way did she miss the meaning. Her voice was rather chilly when she replied.

"Are you suggesting you'll want sexual favours?" she asked.

"God forbid," said the boss. "That would be sexual harassment of my staff and I'd never do such a thing."

Would you believe the lying bastard said that with a perfectly straight face? It was a superb performance. The girl actually looked a little relieved. The relief vanished when the boss continued.

"Of course, you haven't been hired yet, have you?"

Blondie gave him a killing look but she wanted, probably needed, the job.

"So do you want me to give you a hand job or a blow job?" she asked bluntly.

The boss was equally blunt.

"Neither. I want you to bend over this table right now. I'll pull down your panties and fuck you. If you can handle that you've got the job."

Now I was sitting there behind the bar in plain view, but neither of them even saw me. Blondie gave the boss a look, and I could see she was considering the matter. I could almost tell when she gave a mental shrug and decided why not.

Now I'm not saying that Blondie was going to be a willing participant in this. Everything about her shouted reluctance, but she was going to go through with it. She stood up and leaned on the table, resting her head on her folded arms.

The boss came around and stopped behind her. He lifted her dress and pulled down her panties and started groping her. Blondie just stood there, bent over and looking bored. She started drumming her fingers on the table.

The boss spent several minutes playing with Blondie's pussy while she seemed to just totally ignore what was happening. I almost laughed at the next stage.

Next to the table, and in arms reach, was a shelf. On the shelf were a number of magazine that patrons could browse while waiting for their meal.

So, the boss finally dropped his trousers and whipped out his Wicked Willy, ready to take it for a spin. One look at the size of the boss's dick and I knew he was totally outclassed by Blondie.

He thrust forward hard and fast. Sort of in a 'Take this, bitch' attitude. Blondie reached out one long arm and extracted a magazine from the shelf and started browsing. The boss hadn't even noticed.

So can you just picture it? There was the boss with his wee willy going to town, ravishing this lovely bit of feminine pulchritude, and there was Blondie, reading a magazine and apparently not aware that the boss had gone into action.

The boss huffed and puffed and did his best, but I'm prepared to swear that he did not get one jot of response from Blondie. Eventually the boss blew his load and slumped over, leaning on Blondie and breathing heavily.

She turned her head and looked at.

"Finished, are we?" she asked in a kind voice. The sort of voice a mother would use on a child who had just thrown a temper tantrum. "Then how about we get the employment contracts signed?"

The boss was completely deflated. He produced the contracts and signed her up and then left. Blondie finished tidying herself up and then managed to shock me. She came over to me and ordered a drink. I gave her one on the house.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers