Reluctant Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't answer me, but instead took a couple of hard, distinctive thrusts, and with each thrust sent forceful spurts of cum high up inside my unprotected pussy. Then he calmed and was motionless behind me. When he had emptied himself, he pulled out of me, and we slumped forward, his body covering my back and my head resting on his arm, my hair cascading down covering my face.

*****

Grabbing a handful of my hair and intertwining it with his fingers, he pulled my head up and started kissing me.

A chill went through me when I realized he was getting hard again. He reached down, and taking his swelling dick in his hand began rubbing the tip over my clit.

"Oh God, no . . . please Travis, no."

Ignoring me, he guided his rock hard cock into my already cum filled pussy. After several minutes of hard thrusting, holding my hips tight against him he came again as he ground inside me, and my muscles milked him until he was drained.

Travis finally released me, and I slid down his body and sat on the ground at his feet. I sat there silently, looking up at him with what I am sure was an expression of disbelief, shame, and shock at what we had done. The fresh tears that had been brimming in my eyes began to trail down my face slowly, and I watched as he absently stroked his spent dick before arranging it back inside his jeans.

After adjusting our clothes, with me following behind him and neither of us speaking, we walked back to the picnic area. Once there, we gathered up our belongings and started on the hike home. I had been trying to keep my distance from him and was startled when he suddenly pulled me to him and encircling me in his arms, said, "I love you, Morgan."

My heart was beating fast, and my breathing ragged at his nearness.

"If you loved me so much Travis, how could you treat me the way you did . . . like some whore you bought on the street?" I asked and walked on, effectively ending the conversation.

*****

We made it home, and still not speaking, I immediately went upstairs. Languishing in a soothing bath, I lay there thinking about the events of that afternoon, thinking about what Travis and I had done. My hand slid down between my thighs, and I ran my fingers over the smooth, softness of my mound and slowly rubbed my hooded clit, thinking of Travis for several seconds before gliding my middle finger inside my pleasantly tender pussy. The tenderness gradually changed to pleasure as I gently finger-fucked myself with one hand and with the other fondled and pinched my swollen nipples. After a few minutes . . . mouthing Travis's name, I orgasmed.

After getting out of my bath, I dried myself and turning off the light, slipped naked into my bed. The house grew quiet, and after a few minutes, I heard the sound of my bedroom door opening and could see Travis's form outlined by the dim light from the hall. He stood in the doorway as if waiting for my reaction.

"Get out, I demanded, I have nothing to say to you, Travis," Travis was silent, but he did not leave.

After what seemed like a long time, he walked over and sat on the side of my bed.

"I'm sorry Morgan, I'm so sorry," he said, and when I looked up at him, I thought I saw tears in his eyes.

"You remember that day I caught you in the playhouse sucking that boy's dick? I was jealous and angry. I was angry because you were blowing him and it wasn't me. I would never have said anything to Mom and Dad, but that was the opportunity to get you to do what I wanted you to do. I had fantasized about you sucking me off like that and having sex with me for a long time, and now I could see it happening.

I can't explain the pleasure you'd give me when you sucked me or the intensity of my climax. From the sex sounds you'd make and the way your body would tremble when you came, I knew you loved when I went down on you. I swear, I thought that would be enough, it would last a few weeks and then we'd get on with our lives, but it didn't work out that way, I needed more," he explained.

"Oh, Travis," I began before he cut me off . . .

"I'm ten years older than you, Morgan, and I should have a wife and kids of my own by now, and I guess one day I will, but no matter what happens in the future, I'll always love and want you. I didn't want to hurt or scare you, but I know I did. I wanted and needed to be with you so bad, and for weeks now, you've been pushing me away. I should never have said anything to you, but we had always been so close for so long it never occurred to me that you would be so repulsed by the idea that my loving you, our physically loving each other would be so wrong."

"Fuck, incest! If this is what we want, if we're not hurting anyone else, then it's nobody's business, he said. I know you want this as much as I do."

"This afternoon, all I wanted was to fuck you to make you see what it could be like between us, but you ran from me. I just wanted you to understand that you being my sister wasn't important."

"I'm sorry, Morgan . . ."

I sat up in bed listening for the first time to what he had to say, to what he had tried to tell me before. I don't think I realized until then that I had wanted to fuck Travis, but had been afraid to admit it to him or myself. My heart went out to him, and I could feel my body becoming aroused, and my pussy wet. Travis hesitantly reached for me, and I rolled toward him and opened my legs, welcoming him, giving myself to him. Travis mounted me, slowly, gently entered and made love to me. His weight on top of me, the feel of his hot, swollen cock sliding into me filled me with wondrous sexual excitement that made me lightheaded. The thought of his being my older brother and me, his little sister, no longer seemed important. We were simply a man and a woman loving and enjoying each other physically and emotionally.

*****

Travis eventually found a house that he liked and moved into. Soon after, I began attending the University, and because the school was located near Travis' new home, with my parents' innocent blessings, I moved out of their home and in with Travis.

Despite my initial resistance to the incestuous nature of our relationship, I've since discovered and learned to appreciate the specialness of it. Each night, when Travis and I crawl into bed, he spreads my legs open and cums home, and I know what we have is real.

12