Reluctant Loving Cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I was beyond spent. I used the key around my neck, intent to release him, so I could take care of him.

He pushed my hand away gently. "You are exhausted. After all the times I got off and left you all worked up with no relief, I think that is what we should do..."

The thought of being able to just lay there and bask in the afterglow was SO enticing. "You don't want to cum?"

He laughed. "Oh you have no idea how bad I NEED to cum... but I can wait. I want to wait. I want to hold you and let you enjoy tonight. I know I did! It feels so good to be able to take care of you properly."

So I lay my head on his chest, feeling more relaxed, more sated, more loved than I ever had. I watched the pseudo cock pulsing upwards, pushed to do so by the very needy manhood within it, and drifted off to sleep comforted by how much my man put me first.

The next morning I awoke before Trent. He was laying on his side. I quietly used my key to unlock him, gently removing the extension / chastity device.

I tugged at his hip to roll him onto his back. His manhood still stood at attention. I wondered if it had been that way all night, or if the tumescence had come and gone.

He awoke when I covered him with my mouth and began fellating him. He groaned with pleasure and relief. Not the relief of an orgasm, but the relief of actually being touched. I know I could have finished him within seconds. But he deserved better than that. No, I was going to use all of my skill as a fellatrix to make the pleasure of this blow job last as long as I could.

I sucked him gently, traced his turgid member all over with my tongue, sometimes so lightly that I know he wondered whether he had imagined it. I took that beautiful, bulbous head in my mouth and bathed it with my soft, flattened tongue. I caressed his full testicles, rolling them between my fingers.

When he would get close to release, I would back off until he regained some semblance of control. I edged him at least a half dozen times, lapping up the pre-cum which spilled from him while locking my eyes to his.

He was moaning in ecstatic agony, clutching at the sheets, rotating his hips and occasionally bucking them upwards in a subconscious effort for relief. It was not lost on me that I had him doing the same things he had me doing the night before, and it was very gratifying.

At one point he instinctively placed both hands on the back of my head, then instantly removed them as if he had touched a hot stove. I knew what he was thinking. We had a female-led relationship, which he had asked for. He did not demand, he sure as hell was not allowed to force anything in the bedroom.

I saw it differently. When I would place my hands on his head while he went down on me, he was still in control of what he did for me. I was just, in the midst of unbridled passion, seeking another connection... holding on for dear life. I saw this no differently. I certainly knew that him holding my head while I blew him would change nothing, except the fulfillment it gave to us both.

All of that to explain why I took his hands and placed them back on the back of my head, telling to fucking keep them there. I could sense his sexual energy escalate even more, if that were possible.

Two more edgings and I decided it was time. I locked eyes with him as I sucked on my pointing finger, getting it good and wet. I know he was confused, and turned on by the erotic image.

I plunged back down upon him, taking him fully into my mouth and throat. At the same time I firmly inserted my finger into his virgin ass. I massaged his prostate as I began pistoning up and down his cock for all I was worth.

He let out a long, guttural roar / shriek as he unloaded the copious amounts of semen he had built up in jet after jet down my throat. I was swallowing as fast as I could. I had considered holding it and feeding it back to him. But I WANTED it for myself.

I know he was surprised by my next move. Rather than get up and relax, I did what he enjoyed doing for me. I tenderly suckled his now flaccid member... carefully because I knew he would be hypersensitive.

When he responded again and was fully turgid, I swung my leg over his midsection and lined his shaft up with my moist womanhood. I placed his head against my nether lips and paused for a moment.

Reading things incorrectly, my considerate husband said, "We don't have to do this if you are too sore from last night... I know it was a lot..."

I could not forego the opportunity to arouse his penchant for humiliation and more specifically, small penis humiliation. I forced a sardonic laugh, "Oh, sweetheart. Tha-a-ank you. I am really, really sore... but Littles is not going to be a problem..."

Just as his face turned crimson with embarrassment, I sank all the way down onto him, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from him.

I rode him slowly and carefully at first, wanting to draw out the pleasure for both of us as long as possible... for the full two minutes he could manage, if I could.

I was in for a big, beautiful surprise. It seemed now that he knew he could satisfy me with his "other" cock, he was not obsessing about the real one so much. Since he was not thinking too much about NOT cumming... he did not cum so easily.

When I got past those two minutes and realized he was not breathing awkwardly and focused on controlling himself, I began to let go. Before long I was approaching an orgasm...

When I felt it wash over me... when I came and he did not, I began pounding myself down upon him, rotating my hips, digging my claws into his chest, chasing that next cum.

"Oh, gawd, I love you, Trent!"

And then, as I was trembling through another series of orgasms, he shot off like a rocket, filling me with cum and lifting me off of the bed.

As I sat on his face, letting him clean himself from me, I looked down at his face between my breasts, "You know how you doing this became a regular thing? How every time you cum in me or on me, you have to clean me?"

He nodded.

"I think you started something last night... how about every-time you make love to me like that and I get to cum... you don't..."

It was not really a question. But his increased passion at devouring me and his quickly growing erection told me he was all in.

We seem to have found our happy place. Trent loves that he can now take care of me, and I am obviously elated about it.

I am in control of our love life. He loves it and so do I... I have learned it is not only okay, but good for me to be selfish. Yes, I make sure I get mine. He waits til at least the next day, sometimes much longer. Frequently we will have several sexual events taking care of me before he gets relief. That was his idea, which I have become accustomed to enjoying.

Don't get me wrong. I still love taking care of him. And when I do, I try to make it special like the blowjob and cowgirl ride I described. Rarely, it may be a quick handjob if that is all time will allow.

As far as cuckolding? We refer to using the penis extension / chastity devices as "Big John" cuckolding Trent. It is a strange dynamic. Trent gets his humiliation kink stroked by it, but at the same time when it is he and I making love "bareback" he lasts longer and has more confidence.

I do not keep him locked up all the time, not even close. If I DO lock him up, whether we are home or going out decides which Big John I use. At home it is the one he can get an erection within. So it is easier for him to love on me. If we are out and about, it is the one which is only 1-1/2 inches inside so he cannot get an erection. It is good torment, but it also leaves the extension more flexible beneath his clothing... because his erection is not stiffening it. And yes, sometimes he is in his standard chastity cage.

Malcolm. I mentioned previously that we had a few more sexual encounters with Malcolm. To be more specific, Trent and Malcolm have become close friends. A round of golf occasionally, tinkering on cars, giving each other advice on daily life things. As a result, in times when Malcolm has been in "need" he has been invited back to our bed.

But now it is not cuckolding. Now it is a threesome where this very lucky girl has two incredible lovers seeing to her at the same time. I cannot tell you how wonderful THAT is!

Of course, most of the time Trent still has to wait. So I guess there's that.