Reluctant Suckslut Pt. 01: Relief Aid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sobbed quietly into Randy's crotch, while her ex-boyfriend repeatedly jerked himself off with her face. Even worse than the violation was the wet spot forming in her tight shorts. She felt warm drool seeping out of her mouth, mingling with the frustrated tears in Randy's lap. His cock pulsed and throbbed against her tongue, and she knew he was getting close. She hoped he was paying attention to the road.

Finally, that single, all-too-familiar grunt came and her mouth was bathed in the first hard squirt of ejaculate. Sophie moaned, whether in disgust, satisfaction, or pleasure, she was no longer sure. The thick, salty load filled her sucking hole as she swallowed, again and again. Then, she knew it was a sick pleasure, because she came too. Randy had never shot small loads. He pumped several hot, heavy streams into her before, finally, he was spent. He breathed a sigh of relief, but did not let her up.

"See, I know you like being treated like a slut. You can just stay there until I drop you off," He said callously, "I don't want to hear any bitching, so just keep that dick in your mouth where it belongs."

Randy cranked up the radio a bit louder, so that he wouldn't have to hear Sophie's pitiful, confused sobs. It was another 30 minutes until he had her home, and it had given him just enough time to jerk off with her mouth once more before, wordlessly, shooing her out of the truck. He tossed her phone out the window into her lawn, where he took a moment to admire her bending over to pick it up. The last thing he saw was her look of dismay as she rubbed the sweaty screen against her shorts to clean it. He'd made sure to let loose a nice, juicy fart or two onto it for good measure. The image in his mirror, of the defeat, regret, sadness, and self-loathing on Sophie's well-fucked face would be one he'd jerk off to many times in the future.

Sophie, her mouth filled with the taste of sperm, walked up the driveway to the garage. She used the keypad to let herself in, and gave silent thanks to anything holy that he mother's car was gone. She dragged her filthy body to the shower. Once she'd stripped and the warm water ran over her, washing away the sweat, the cum, and the dry spit, she played the day's events over again in her mind.

She'd been degraded, defiled, and used. She'd also cum. She was supposed to be following the path of a strong, independent woman. As soon as she'd been at the mercy of a man, though, she had let that submissive, pleasure whore take over. It was just like when she'd dated Randy. She'd wanted him to be sweet and loving, to cherish her and treat her with respect. Instead, she'd only been more excited when he'd used her like a set of wet holes for his own pleasure. She struggled with the thoughts, as she always had, and soon found herself with her hand between her legs, rubbing.