Remember Me River 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a look at herself in the mirror and adjusted her dress then unlocked the door just as she realized the size of the puddle she had created with her orgasm. Her stocking were drenched as well as her shoes. She smiled, and felt a twinge of embarrassment. The door pushed open and a silver haired Ellie Hopkins rushed in to the small restroom. She saw the puddle immediately.

"Oh, my. Are you ok dear? Don't worry happens to me all the time too. Do you need a pad?" she asked.

"No, I'm ok." Bethany chuckled as she went out the door.

"Ok then." Ellie said.

"Oops can you imagine my surprise, wrong room." said River opening the stall door and straightening his tie. "Sorry bout that."

He brushed past Ellie, right behind Bethany on the way out.

"Why does everyone want to fuck in the rest room these days?" Ellie said after the door closed behind them.

12