Remember the Time

Story Info
Jasmine remembers a special app on her smartwatch.
2k words
4.46
53.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,777 Followers

"Excuse me, miss," the man said, tapping Jasmine very lightly on the shoulder, "but do you remember the time?" She registered the odd phrasing, and she couldn't help turning it over in her head as she instinctively looked down at her smart watch. It sounded vaguely foreign, like he knew the idiom in a different language and was just doing his best to express it in English. She tapped the home button on her watch, still mulling the phrase while she looked for the right app.

It took her a moment or two of swiping her finger across the screen, but she found it. Ironically enough, most of the time she did forget it was on there-Corrine suggested she download it originally, but she almost never looked at it. Usually the regular clock worked just fine. But sometimes... "Yes," she said mechanically, watching the display as it melted into an abstract display of rotating circles. "I do remember the time."

She probably wouldn't have even tried it if it hadn't been free. Corrine had been absolutely nuts about it, though, and she figured she could always delete it if it didn't do anything. 'It's a clock,' she remembered Corrine enthusing while they waited for the app to download, 'but it's also, like...one of those brain training games? The ones they advertise on television? You have to work out this weird little puzzle to figure out what time it is.'

For a moment, Jasmine really wasn't sure if she did know. There was a trick to it, she remembered. Something about the way the circles moved, and the colors they displayed as they overlapped, and the little squiggly patterns that looked almost like words...she must not have looked very confident, because the strange man prompted her again for a response. "And what time is it?" he asked.

Jasmine let her eyes go unfocused, simply allowing her stare to become vacant and fixed as the circles moved and danced. That was it. She remembered now. The trick was to stop trying to figure it out at all, and just let your unconscious mind arrive at the solution on its own. That was how the app trained her brain. "Time to obey," she whispered softly, her mouth spreading into a dreamy smile.

"That's right," the man said. "It's time to obey. Come with me, please." He took her arm in his, almost a courtly gesture, and Jasmine allowed it to happen. It meant that she could keep staring at the watch. The whirling, dancing circles looked quite pretty, really; Jasmine couldn't understand why she didn't look at them more often. She couldn't think of the last time she'd opened this app.

She really couldn't, she realized. Every time she tried to think about it, her mind seemed to simply elide the experience. When she tried to focus on the memory, it simply slipped past her and left her thinking of something that happened before that, or after that, or...or just the circles. The circles really did look so pretty. Jasmine was glad the stranger was guiding their walk, because she wasn't even looking where they were going.

She remembered the first time she opened the app, of course, because Corrine seemed so happy she was willing to give it a try. Corrine walked her through all the steps of installing it, and guided her through figuring out the trick to the color puzzle. It felt so nice, having a friend there to explain it all in measured, even tones. It steadied Jasmine and kept her from feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of it all. Everything seemed so simple when Corrine explained it to her.

And then Corrine helped her create a profile. It seemed absurdly detailed; they wanted all sorts of information about her, age and name and measurements and all sorts of things she normally only told to lovers. But Jasmine filled it out. It would all help train her brain. She even turned on location monitoring, so that the app constantly knew where she was. It seemed like a lot of work, but Jasmine knew after only a few minutes that her brain needed a lot of training.

It paid off, though. Jasmine didn't even need to look away from the watch for even a second while the man led her out of the train station and into the nearby park, guiding her to a scenic overlook by the river's edge. She comfortably settled herself along the railing, leaning out and staring at the gently flowing water. Well, at the watch, but she could see the water out of the corner of her eye. That was just part of her brain's training. She could focus on the watch through any distraction. Jasmine was so glad Corrine had introduced her to this app.

It was strange-she'd never thought to thank Corrine for helping to train her brain. In fact, Jasmine didn't think they'd ever discussed it, not even once since the day Corrine helped her to install the program. It never crossed her mind while she was with Corrine, and if Corrine ever thought about it, she never said anything. She seemed so enthused at the time, though. It was odd that she would just forget about it so completely.

Then again, it wasn't exactly like Jasmine ever brought up helping Melanie install her copy of the app, either. Jasmine barely even remembered doing it-it seemed like such an amazing thing at the time, she felt like she absolutely couldn't keep it to herself. She just had to tell Melanie about it the next time they were alone together, and she absolutely had to make sure that Melanie installed the app and started her training. Melanie didn't understand right away, of course. Jasmine had to work very hard to get her to begin training her brain. But once Melanie saw the swirling circles of dizzying light in action, she forgave Jasmine for being so eager. She even apologized for fighting back.

A lazy, drifting orgasm interrupted Jasmine's reverie, and she realized that the man behind her was fucking her. At some point, while she was lost in pleasant memories, he had pulled her panties down to her ankles and lifted up her skirt. Now he was leaning against her, so close that a casual observer would just see them as a loving couple enjoying the view together, and his fly was open and his dick was out of his pants. And inside her.

Jasmine's breath went out in a whoosh as she came again. He really was fucking her quite hard, she realized. She had to brace herself very tightly against the railing to meet his thrusts. She couldn't understand why it had taken so long for her to notice how good it felt.

Then her eyes refocused on the twisting, twining circular patterns of color, and she remembered. A well-trained brain noticed only what it was supposed to notice, and remembered only what it was supposed to remember. Jasmine had a well-trained brain. Of course she did. She noticed the pleasure because it helped her become more obedient. She forgot its source because that helped her become more obedient too. It was all in her profile, the one she filled out when she first installed the app. She told them all the ways she was vulnerable, and they used those vulnerabilities to make her compliant and docile.

Thinking those words made Jasmine's nipples stiffen with arousal. That was another vulnerability of hers. The designers of the software did such a good job of coming up with ways to seek out her weaknesses. Jasmine made a mental note to thank them someday, a note she already knew would slip out of her mind when she was finished obeying.

The man behind her grunted and huffed, the pace of his fucking increasing. Jasmine's hips slammed back against him involuntarily, grinding into him with every thrust until she moaned with ecstasy. Her jaw hung slack, drool running down her chin and dripping down into the water. Her eyes gazed straight ahead in a thousand-yard stare, barely even seeing the colors now. Everything was a blur of pleasure to her now, a string of climaxes that blended into one long continuous orgasm. She felt her musk trickling down her thighs with each penetration, and she could actually hear his cock stirring her juicy pussy as he pounded her over and over again.

The pleasure trained her brain. It trained her brain to want to be trained some more.

Jasmine only really noticed the man's cock when they finally stopped fucking. She didn't know how long it took her to make him come; ironically, her special clock always made her lose track of time. She only knew that she could feel his load dripping out of her pussy, mingling with her own arousal to turn her cunt into a sticky mess. She didn't worry, though. Well-trained girls always stayed religiously on the pill. It was just one more thing that helped her relax and forget what happened when it was time to obey.

She leaned passively against the railing, staring at the whirling discs while the stranger tucked himself back in. She dreamily allowed him to pull up her panties and smooth down her skirt. She'd need to change her underwear later, but Jasmine always kept a spare pair in her purse. She didn't even think about it anymore-it was just something that a well-prepared girl did. All her friends did the same thing, and she didn't think it was weird. She didn't really even notice. Good girls only noticed the things that made them more obedient.

The man stood her upright, and with gentlemanly calm wiped the drool off her chin with a tissue. He helped her close her mouth again-Jasmine always got more relaxed the longer she stared at her smart watch. Sometimes when she found someone who really wanted to help her train her brain, she wound up positively limp with relaxation. One time, she relaxed so deeply her eyes refused to stay open any longer. That didn't matter, though. She always saw the colors, even with her eyes shut. That was just how well her brain was trained.

Then he led her back to the train station, arm in arm like two old friends. Jasmine wondered if she'd ever see him again. She wondered if she ever saw him before. Somehow, faces and names always seemed to slip out of her memories when it was time to obey. She didn't mind, though. She felt perfectly comfortable with everything she did, whether she remembered it or not. They had trained her to.

And then he whispered in her ear, "Did you forget the time?" And Jasmine blinked rapidly, three times, and pressed the home button on her smart watch. She was so glad he had reminded her-she almost missed her train, standing around like that. Jasmine smiled wordlessly at him and darted for the carriage before the door closed.

"Thanks!" she said, just as the doors sealed shut, and she added a tiny wave to let him know how grateful she was. She had no idea where the time went. Or the energy, for that matter-her battery was down to sixty percent, and she didn't even remember using the stupid smart watch. She shrugged. Luckily, there'd be an outlet in her compartment, and Jasmine always carried her charger with her.

Jasmine made her way down the carriage to her compartment-it always cost a little extra to get a compartment to herself, but Jasmine didn't mind the extra expense for a bit of privacy. As long as she was taking the scenic route, why not do it with some leg room? Otherwise she might as well just fly. Jasmine stretched out on the wide bench, staring out the window at the station as it gradually slid past and became flowing countryside.

A knock on her compartment door startled her. She spun to look, but it was only another passenger, gazing at her with a quizzical look on his face. He looked down at his smart phone, as if unsure he had the right compartment. Then he looked back up at her. "Excuse me, ma'am," he said. "I'm sorry to bother you, but...do you remember the time?"

Jasmine nodded, absently, as she looked down at her watch. "Yes," she said, not even noticing how familiar the words seemed to her, "I do remember the time." Already, her eyes were beginning to lose their focus again.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,777 Followers