Remembering Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava bent her arms further. Lowering her frame to bring her closer to the source of pleasure, she surrounded me in an abundance of yielding, silky breast-flesh.

After extracting a recital of sighs, moans and whimpers from Ava, I finally released her tit and let my lips and tongue meander over to its twin.

It'd be a sin to have it feel neglected.

Planting my tongue at the base, I brought it up the curve of her breast until I reached the bud at the pinnacle. I dragged my teeth over the length of her distended nipple, pulling it as far as gentleness would allow. Then by way of apology, my tongue swirled along it and around it. The sounds spilling from Ava suggested she was most appreciative of my effort.

While my newly discovered oral talents kept her distracted, I slipped my left hand beneath Ava and flattened my palm against her stomach. The fullness of her bosom in my mouth, the smooth curves of her belly under my fingers, the pungent scent of her excitement... my every sense was singing with delight.

I suckled, savoring the taste and texture. My hand slipped further down. Ava quivered and groaned.

Cupping her sex, I pressed in softly with my fingers. The cry that came from her was hardly sotto voce. My ring finger and index finger squeezed her outer lips together while my middle finger slid through the slick channel of her inner folds.

"Oh God," Ava moaned.

My digit glided along her sex, gathering cream as it went.

Inhibitions vanished.

Ava cried out in the darkness.

I eased her nipple from between my lips and whispered, "Ava, darling? Don't forget the neighbors."

Ava whimpered, then managed to gasp, "Girl... when you're doing that to me... I'm likely to forget my name!" My fingers continued gliding up and down that sopping groove between her legs.

My mouth fastened onto her tit again... at the same time my middle finger delved inside her.

"OhGod... OhdearGod!"

I knew she couldn't take much more of this. For the first time, I began to resent the darkness a little. I knew that exquisite face was just above me... contorted by a ferocious ecstasy... and the absence of light stole that vision from me.

Something would have to be done about that.

For right now, though, I had a more immediate concern.

Ava was ready.

More than ready.

I pushed a second finger into Ava. She was dripping. Lewd sloshing sounds filled the darkness.

She cried out again... neighbors be damned.

Increasing the pace of my suckling, I matched that tempo with the thrusting of my fingers. My cream-coated thumb circled her clit. Ava quickened the pumping of her hips, until she froze for an instant, shuddered and let out a piercing wail. The muscles deep inside her spasmed and clenched my fingers. I kept nursing her breast, plunging my fingers into her and teasing that pleasure button while she shivered and shook above me.

I loved the sheer wantonness in her voice and movements. Her juices flowed out of her, covering my hand, even streaming down onto my wrist.

The aftershocks that rippled through Ava finally began to ease and my fingers slipped out of her with an erotic slurp. She brought her body down gently atop mine and I happily received the warmth... the softness of her. The room smelled gloriously of sex. I stroked her hair with the hand that wasn't a sticky mess. With her on me this way, the rhythms of her heart and breath resounded through me with an almost unbearable intimacy.

Placing her hands on either side of my face, Ava rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. Tilting her head slightly, she gave me a kiss that was still fired with passion and longing.

Ava barely withdrew her mouth... our lips were still nearly touching... to whisper, "I could get used to this." Her voice was still thick with passion.

Our bodies were so closely entwined that my laughter shook her frame as well.

While Ava showered, I lay in bed still, contemplating what we had just done. I had never known anything could be so exhilarating, so... so all-consuming.

It was like a wonderful drug, and I craved more.

The only drawback was our shyness, and the darkness which enabled it.

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but I am a visual creature.

And Ava... well, Ava is the loveliest person, place or thing I have ever seen.

An involuntary shiver rippled through me as I imagined what it would be like to gaze into Ava's eyes as I did those things to her. I pictured her voluptuous body quivering in the throes of ecstasy.

Oh yes, one way or another, the darkness would have to be banished.

Ava was my teacher, my mentor, and not just in art. Her intelligence, her poise and her patience were all attributes I wanted to emulate.

But, when we made love, the dynamic changed. As Ava had said earlier, in this arena, her slate was as blank as mine. If anything, I might have been a little more aggressive - a shade less inhibited than she. Which is surprising, considering my upbringing. Or who knows, maybe it was a reaction to that.

When Ava came out of the bathroom, I was taking the blanket down from the window. It was, gray, December light that poured into the room, but light nonetheless.

I was still naked from our lovemaking. Ava's glance lingered for an instant, then averted shyly.

"Ready to get to work?" Ava asked.

I turned around to face her. She was undressed as well, but for the towel wrapped around her body. Looking at that astonishing spectacle made my answer easy.

"No." I answered.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Ava." I finished folding the blanket and threw it onto a chair in the corner. "But, before we get back to the studio, I want to see something."

"What?"

"You. Without that towel."

"Without...? Why?"

I moved closer to her and looked directly into her eyes. "We've just spent the last couple of hours doing things to each other that we would never dare whisper outside of each others' company." Ava crimsoned slightly, but held my gaze.

"I've shared my body with you in ways I never dreamed I would with anyone. And you know what? I'm proud of it. I'm proud that someone like you would trust me enough... love me enough... to give yourself to me so completely."

"But, I've grown too proud to be shy or embarrassed anymore. I want to see who I'm making love to. And," I glanced down at my nakedness, "I want you to see me, too."

Ava's eyes still looked at mine. She held her bottom lip in her teeth, unsure what to do.

"Drop the towel, Ava."

She tugged at the towel and let it fall to the floor.

I stepped back to get a better look. I drew in a sharp breath and my heart kindled at the sight. The hypnotic beauty of her face was echoed in the opulent curves of her figure. The rich, caramel color of her skin almost glowed there in the afternoon light.

Moving closer again, I placed the palm of my right hand flat on Ava's bare stomach. I began to walk clockwise around her, dragging my palm across her flesh as I went. I heard her make a quiet sound. As I slowly made a circuit around her, I realized that every angle I saw her from was as beautiful as the last. She was quite literally breathtaking.

When I stood in front of her again, I raised my arm to Ava's line of sight. "Do you see what you do to me?" I asked. The goosebumps roughening the surface of my arm were plainly visible. Taking her hand, I placed it slightly above my left breast. My racing heart thudded beneath her palm. After a moment, I removed her hand and lowered it between my legs. Moving her fingers across my slit, I let her feel the moisture that had gathered there. "Do you see?" I asked again.

Ava still bit her bottom lip, but she nodded her understanding with tears in her eyes. We stood for a moment, facing each other. Ava's eyes spilled over at the same time her emotions did. Taking my face in her hands, she pulled me into a kiss.

We held each other close, breasts to breasts, belly to belly. I loved having her softness, her smoothness, her warmth pressed tightly to me. Ava's tongue made a slow tour of my lips as her hands cupped the globes of my derriere to pull me even closer. Her tongue moved along my jaw line, then slipped down to my neck. I mewled my appreciation. After she had covered my throat with nips, sucks, bites and licks, Ava looked up from her ministrations and said, "I want you on your back."

She took my hand and led me over to the bed. My decision to do this in the light was already paying off. Just watching Ava walk to the bed was a delight. Her voluptuous breasts bounced erotically and I felt my heart flutter. The nipples were erect, seeming to beckon me to them. All in perfect proportion, her muscles flowed subtly under her bronzed skin.

Once I was supine, Ava laid herself on top of me and continued her attentions where she had left off... at the base of my throat. She kissed her way across my collar bone and I heard a low, thrumming sound in the room. A cross between a purr and a murmur. A second passed before I realize it was me.

Now, her mouth was leaving my upper chest and ascending the slope of my left breast. Like a benediction, her progress left faint, wet traces on my skin. Her hand went to my other breast and began to gently knead it, squeeze it, as if testing its shape and volume. Every so often, Ava alternated brushing her palm or the back of her hand over the sensitive and almost painfully stiff nipple.

Back on my left tit, she continued her progress, licking, kissing and nuzzling towards the eagerly awaiting bud at the peak. Then away again, just before she reached my nipple. She covered every inch of my breast, except that one aching part. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to gain control of my undulating hips. Her tongue seemed to trace fire on my skin that only stoked the heat in my loins. The competing sensations on my bosom were driving me wild with lust.

To the right, she stroked lazy circles, switching between the soft pads of her fingers and their long, hard nails. To the left, her tongue teased and feathered the yielding flesh, everywhere but where the need was growing most urgent.

"Ava?" I finally whimpered.

She looked up from where she had been gently sucking the outer edge of my breast. "Hmmm?"

"Please."

Her tender, loving care continued. "Please, what?" she asked with an exaggerated air of innocence.

And to think, I had thought I might hold the upper hand in this relationship when it came to sex.

"Please suck it."

She looked up at me with mischief in her eyes. "Sorry, hon, you're gonna have to be specific. Suck what?"

I raised up on my elbows and crooked my left arm so that I could cradle my breast, holding it up and out, like an offering. Putting my other hand at the back of Ava's head, I guided it to the nub. "My nipple, please. You've been teasing me so cruelly," I whined, "when you know what I need."

"Please. Suck. My nipple."

Ava's gaze never left mine as her head descended on my breast. It was intensely erotic watching her mouth engulf the nipple, the surrounding pink halo of flesh, and a little more of my tit besides. I saw her cheeks hollow as she began to suck langourously, her eyes still locked on mine.

The warmth and softness of her mouth was bliss enough, but when Ava began to flick her tongue over the bud, my head rolled back, my hands clenched the sheets and I set free a throaty moan into the afternoon stillness.

Meanwhile, my other breast was reveling in the exertions of Ava's hand. The caresses, the deep massaging, the teasing flickteasing of her fingernails. The influx of stimuli was incredible. Every nerve ending screamed in pleasure wherever she touched me.

My sex wept its gratitude down my thighs and onto the sheets. I wanted this to go on forever.

Ava's mouth finally relinquished my nipple and traced a path down the slope of the breast and onto my ribcage. She pelted my belly with a gentle flurry of kisses that brought my hips off the bed. When she reached my navel, she lavished it with special care, her tongue painting concentric circles around it, burrowing into it. Ava had never ventured this far down with her lips and tongue, only her fingers. It felt wonderful, but...

When she left my belly button, Ava continued her descent with a slow trail of kisses and licks down the center of my stomach. She was just above my pubic hair.

"Wh... What are you doing?" I gasped. My voice was husky and breathless.

Ava didn't answer.

Her kisses and tonguing had passed through the trim, downy patch and her face was disappearing past the curve of my mons. I was up on my elbows, watching her progress in stunned silence. A silence sharply broken when she gently sucked on the tender flesh of my outer lips.

"Oh, Ava! You can't possibly! That's so... so...!"

Ava's golden brown eyes flashed at me from between my legs.

She drew the sensitive skin of my outer labia into her mouth and then laved it with her tongue. "No," I moaned. For a moment, I struggled to keep myself from enjoying it. This was wrong...

...but it felt soooo good.

She took her time, patiently covering every inch of those outer lips, careful not to touch those aching, seeping inner petals.

Making me want it. Making me ache for it.

During this entire time, Ava's eyes never left mine.

The directness of the look she gave me practically dared me to stop her.

She knew I wouldn't.

Knew I couldn't.

At that moment, the way she was making me feel... she could've done anything, anything she wanted to me and I wouldn't have raised a finger or squeaked a syllable to resist.

She knew it.

The gentle, seductive progress of Ava's mouth did not prepare me for what came next. She forced her tongue into my slick inner lips and dragged it from bottom to top and across my clit. "Oh my God!" I screamed. My hips came off the bed and my thighs gripped Ava's head between them. She lashed up and down the wet silky furrow, each time finding the hard nub of flesh at the top. I moaned loudly and humped myself against her face. My anus beginning to clench in time to her tongue.

"Yes!... Oooohh... Yesss!... Like that... That's it... Right there... Harder!... YesYesYesssss!" My throat poured out a torrent of rapturous sound.

Stop her?

Not a chance in hell.

Any reservations, any inhibitions I had left, were scattered to the four winds.

My pelvis worked in short jerky motions and Ava must've truly had to focus to keep her mouth on my sex. To gain some kind of control over my wanton frenzy, she put her hands under my bottom and pulled my hips to her face.

Pointing her tongue, she impaled me with it.

Thrusting in and out... in and out... Ava established a frantic rhythm.

I rode her face with abandon, hellbent on keeping the stimulation coming.

At just the right moment, when I didn't think I could endure another iota of pleasure, Ava wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked hard.

I could scarcely breathe.

The tiny pleasure button was standing at attention, out of its protective hood. Ava held it in her mouth, lashing it mercilessly with a side-to-side motion of her tongue.

She devoured me.

The dam burst and I howled in ecstasy. Surge after surge of unbelievable bliss ripped through my body at hurricane speed. Muscles I didn't even know I had convulsed with sheer delight.

I was caught in a hedonistic riptide of pleasure... and Ava didn't stop. Before the powerful contractions had subsided, a second orgasm tore through me. I screamed again, a savage sound. The release, so explosive that it obliterated everything for a time.

Any idea I had about this being wrong was shattered. You couldn't get much more right than this.

My hips fell back onto the bed. My legs were trembling now from the prolonged tension. My breathing was quick and ragged.

Ava rose up from between my legs and crawled up on the bed beside me. I was on my back, she, on her right side, pressed against me with her left arm and leg draped over me. Her hand cupped my breast, fondling it, caressing it.

"That was fantastic... " I panted, "That was incredible... that was... oh God, I don't have words for what that was."

Ava's hand left my bosom and lifted my left arm from the sheets. Bringing my hand to her face, she moved my index finger around her mouth. A coating of my juices accumulated on the finger. Ava smiled, "You don't need words, love. I kinda got the idea that you liked it."

I turned on my side so that we were face to face and pulled her to me for a lingering kiss.

When lips and tongues had finished a prolonged, but gentle skirmish, I asked Ava, "What in God's name ever gave you the idea to do such a thing?"

"Kind of a long story." Ava responded.

"Hey, it's not as if I have deadlines or anything, and now you've made me curious."

"Last year, before his wife banished me, I was at a party at Paul's house. Two women were in an upstairs hallway having what they supposed was a private conversation. What they didn't know was that I was in an adjacent bedroom. Paul had sent me there to lie down because of a nagging headache."

"The ladies had obviously had a bit too much to drink and their conversation veered into pretty intimate territory, with them comparing their respective love lives. I didn't originally mean to eavesdrop, but by the time I realized how personal they were going to get, it was too late. I couldn't leave the bedroom without passing them in the hallway and they'd realize I'd overheard some pretty personal stuff."

"Anyway," Ava continued, "I guess liquor had loosened their tongues because they were both getting into pretty explicit detail about things their husbands did to them in bed. And when they got to the subject of... well, what I just did to you... they were practically squealing with delight. They both made it sound so exciting, so wonderful... I got pretty aroused just listening to them."

"For a long time after that," Ava went on, "I fantasized about someone doing that to me. I never dreamed that I might be the one, well, you know, the one, who was doing it." Ava's creamy complexion deepened slightly.

"After what you just did to me..." I asked, "as a matter of fact, what you just did to me in full daylight... are you getting bashful with me?"

"Pretty silly, huh?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I answered, "Doesn't matter to me. You're just as adorable when you're blushing as when you're not." With that, I gave her a delicate peck on the tip of her nose.

"I want to give you that fantasy."

"Stephanie."

"I want you to look into my eyes while I do that to you."

"Stephanie."

"Yes?"

"When are we going to get any work done?"

"I suppose, at some point, we're gonna have to work our poor little fingers to the bone." I pushed Ava onto her back and rose up to straddle her waist. "But, at this very moment, we have other priorities, don't we?" Ava smiled shyly and nodded her agreement.

We didn't get any work done until that evening.

But, before evening came, I looked up from between Ava's legs and held her gaze while my tongue was inside her.

Before evening came, I saw her face flush and a hot shiver of ecstasy course through her. I saw her back arch, beautiful in the tension of her bliss. I watched Ava throw her head back and scream my name into the gathering darkness.

Before evening came, I felt Ava's sex grind into my lips with sheer need and then shudder and quake with blessed release.

Before evening came, I got a taste of Ava, a taste that would keep me in its thrall for more than fifty years.

*****

You might be wondering why I'm recounting these events from so long ago.

I've only recently worked up the nerve to go through Ava's things.

They've dredged up a lot of memories.

Memories that made me appreciate again just how fortunate I've been.