Remembering Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled out a pink satin panty and bra set, putting back the bra. "Don't think I'll need that, do you? Skirt's way too short, though, no way to not wear panties." She pulled up the skirt, then the blouse, and my heart about stopped. That thin camisole she'd bought to go with that blouse last weekend was thick and frumpy in comparison with this blouse. It wasn't sheer like her blouse last Saturday but so shape-fitting. I was shaking with the jealous, sexual energy surging through me by the time she was dressed and strapping her four-inch heels around her ankles.

She was right about the skirt and panties. Last weekend's leather skirt was long in comparison. She could barely stand in this one without showing the panties, much less sit.

She finished with a pair of dangling earrings and a matching necklace and bracelet.

When she stood and checked herself out in the mirror, I couldn't help myself, "Oh, babe," I said, "you look... just... I don't even know how to say it, you'd give a dead man an erection."

She looked at her watch, "Fifteen minutes, I told him I'd be there at seven, gotta get going." At the garage door she turned, smiled at me, and told me, "I'd love to kiss you, but my lipstick, don't want to mess it up."

I stood at the door and watched her get in her car. She turned to me one last time, "Last chance," she said, "you sure?"

I smiled and pressed the overhead garage door opener and watched her drive away, every pore in my body feeling sick. We hadn't talked about any kind of curfew when she was expected home, so I anticipated spending the entire night alone. In a perverted way, almost hoping for it.

I went back into the living room, never feeling more alone in my life. My right brain was screaming at me, 'told ya so, told ya so!' My left brain countering with, 'yeah, but this is exactly what we've been looking forward to.'

I was too nervous to even think about Tammy's laptop.

Twenty minutes later, my phone rang and I rushed to answer it. I'd left it on the kitchen counter charging earlier in the day. I looked at it, seeing that it was a video call from Tammy. My hands were shaking when I picked it up and pressed the 'accept call' icon. She was in her car, just sitting, not saying a word, holding her phone's camera on her face. I could tell how nervous she was. After maybe a minute, I heard her say very softly, mostly to herself, "I'm going to do it."

She got out of the car and was holding her phone, not pointing it at anything, just letting it swing as she walked. She was in a parking lot, lots of cars. I finally saw a sign, 'Hilton Garden Inn'. She went through the swinging door into a fairly small, but nice lobby. She stopped, looked around, then began walking again, looking unsure where she was going, down a short hall, and I realized where, seeing the ladies' room sign.

She went inside and set the phone down on the lavatory counter, leaning it against the wall so that it was directed toward herself. She put her little clutch purse on the counter and took out her lipstick, and I watched as she looked in the mirror and dabbed lipstick on her already painted lips, rubbing her lips together sexily like she does. She put it back and took out her perfume, spraying it in those luscious places to give her that sexy, feminine scent; between her breasts, behind her ears, her wrists, back of her neck after lifting her hair off her neck, even in her belly button.

Watching this was making me so freakin' hard with anticipation! I was just hoping she didn't disconnect the call.

Then, oh fuck, I almost died on the spot... she slipped off her panties, struggling to get them over her heels, and tucked them in her purse. My heart was racing, at least a thousand beats a minute. She'd just told me only minutes before that her skirt was way too short.

She picked up her phone again, left the room, and found the elevator, pushing the fourth-floor button.

About half a minute later, she was gently knocking on the door of room 418.

Her only words spoken the whole time were, "I'm going to do it." I expected to be disconnected but she left the phone on as the door opened, she stepped inside, and the guy I'd seen on Wikipedia stood right in front of her.

Tammy was holding her phone in her hand, camera lens pointing out, not trying to get a good video, just holding it. I heard "Babe" as his hand went to her blouse - and ripped the buttons off, pulling it open. I heard Tammy's screech, "Ian!" followed by a long, earthy moan, his lips on hers.

She dropped the phone on the floor, thankfully still with the lens pointing up, I could see the mad rush of clothing, Ian dropping his pants and undies, a massive prick, and him pushing Tammy's legs apart, her skirt up, and spearing her, sinking inside her, no prelude, no nothing, I'm not even going to try to guesstimate how big he was, just fucking big and fat! And there was no 'gradual'. She'd obviously been wet, no doubt building inside her all afternoon.

There were simultaneous male and female moans as Tammy's legs wrapped around his waist, and just like that, this guy was fucking my wife, pounding her against his room's door. She hadn't taken a single step more than necessary to close it.

I watched and listened with a combination of horror and fascination. The noises coming from Tammy were inhuman; grunts, screeches, an occasional 'Ohhh!" I couldn't see well as the phone was on the floor right underneath them but what I could see... just holy shit times ten! This guy was fucking my wife like she'd never been fucked before, at least from me.

Tammy's screams kept getting louder, more hysterical. I wished I could see her face but I couldn't, nothing except that cock driving in and out of her.

She screamed and he never slowed. My cock, inside my pants, exploded in its massive orgasm, bending me over, sapping my strength. I'd never witnessed or even imagined anything like what was unfolding inside that door. No damned wonder Tammy took off her panties before going inside, she must have known.

Many of her words in her diary came back to haunt me, her fears of not being able to stop, becoming addicted to him. Last night, today, she never warned me what she knew it would be like.

Finally, mercifully, he roared, thrust himself deep inside my wife, deeper than I have ever been, I'm sure, another loud grunt, his orgasm taking over; a steady, loud wail coming from Tammy.

I feared for my sanity! Would she ever be satisfied by a mere mortal again?

And it was over, their bodies trembling, cum trickling down her legs. With his cock still inside her, he carried her outside the range of her phone's lens. The moaning and the wailing gradually grew quieter but never stopped completely, the video on my phone nothing more than an ongoing picture of the upper part of his door and the ceiling.

Those final words of her diary from Saturday night came back to me, 'Going to fuck you, suck your tits, eat your pussy all night.'

I felt like I was falling into a black hole, from which there was no return, no redemption, only blackness slowly pulling me apart. Nothing had prepared me for the excruciating pain! I rushed to the bathroom, collapsed to my knees, and puked my guts out, my body shaking uncontrollably; Right brain screaming, 'Toldjaso toldjaso!'

I undressed and numbly climbed into bed naked, that scene, my wife being fucked just inside the door, replaying itself in my mind, again and again, causing a pain in my stomach, feeling sick; at the same time, my dick growing harder. I knew there would be no sleep, no relief that night.

The next hours were every bit as excruciating as I'd imagined, more.

I heard the overhead door, then the door into the house from the garage, and looked at my watch, 1:47 am. They'd been fucking for over six hours!

My wife stood inside our bedroom door, looking nothing like the woman who'd left our house hours before. They say a well fucked woman has a glow about her, and Tammy had been no exception, particularly the last week-plus. But this was entirely different. I can't explain it, this woman was ALIVE with her raw sexuality, the adrenaline still flowing through her, clutching her torn blouse to her.

"You saw?" were her only words.

I numbly nodded, "You never warned me... what it would be like... you knew."

"You were warned, you read," she answered, "yes, I knew, it was what it's always been like with him, why I was so afraid, why I wanted him so badly. You wanted me to, too."

"I can't... fuck you like..."

"And I don't ever want you to fuck me like he does. II want you to fuck me, make love to me like you, only you."

She came to me then, dropping her blouse and skirt, completely naked, with copious amounts of dried cum on her inner thighs. She saw my hard-on, "I can't," she said, "too sore," and dropped to her knees, taking me in her mouth. She'd barely begun, I can't even begin to describe... when the orgasm ripped through my body like an out-of-control freight train on a rampage. I collapsed on the floor with her, pulling her the rest of the way down, lying on the floor, trying to breathe. Tammy had NEVER...

It was several minutes later before I was able to even sit up. We got up and climbed into bed, kissing, the taste of my cum strong in Tammy's mouth. She'd swallowed it, all except a little dripping down the corners of her mouth. I hadn't even had time to warn her. "I love you, you're the only one... ever," she told me.

12