Remembering Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure Tammy's time went way past her allotted ten minutes, but her music kept going, and she wouldn't have been able to stop in any case. It seemed that her orgasm went on for at least that long. When it was over, it seemed like another several minutes for her to calm down. When she did, she took her guy's face in her hands and passionately kissed him once again before she looked out into the crowd, acting like she finally realized where she was and what she'd done. Her face turned bright red, she climbed off him, and picked up her dress, holding it up in front of her like she was trying to preserve her modesty. A little late for that!

She picked up her panties and dropped them in John's lap, "Keep them, souvenir," she said, still panting, then made her way down the steps and back to our table, sitting, her body a sheen of sweat. I don't know if she even realized she was still naked. Holding that dress up in front of her didn't do a hell of a lot to hide anything.

"Might want to put it on," Ian suggested

She stood, her legs still shaky, and Ian helped her with her dress, wrapping it around her, then buttoning it for her. She sat again and I heard her whispering to Ian, "You need to get me out of here and fuck me!"

I have no idea how I managed to avoid a mess in my pants. I'm guessing that 'John' most likely hadn't. Either that or he's superhuman.

Jayme and another of the girls started gathering cash from the stage. I'd been a little engrossed and hadn't even noticed people leaving it. Jayme brought it to Tammy, but she told them to keep it and split it with the other girls.

Even knowing what Tammy had just done, the fact that she was sitting across from me in that short, very revealing dress, no panties, was doing a major number on me. Maybe too, the fact that Ian's hand had just ventured under the table, and Tammy's eyes had sort of rolled up in her head, her body doing its little shuddery thing. And if her protruding nipples were hard before...!

That was about the time the DJ announced, "The second half of our special treat coming up in just a moment, wasn't Tammy something! Maybe she'll come back again sometime, for a repeat. We can sure hope, huh? Bet you'll be hoping so, won't you Derek?"

So the guy's name was Derek. Speaking of him, I had no idea where he'd gone, probably the men's room to 'adjust'. I was aching to talk to Tammy about what she'd just experienced. It'll have to wait, cuz for now, she was still Ian's date, I had just met her that night.

Ian excused himself, he said he needed to use the restroom. Yeah, I'll bet, I thought. So do I, but not to take a leak.

Jayme escorted another guy up to the stage, this time a much younger guy, I'd guess barely over twenty-one. He looked like some college basketball jock, at least six-five, thin, hair to his shoulders; smooth, baby-face, looking scared to death. He looked like the kind of guy that hadn't ever been to a place like this, maybe never had a girl, either. Well, if that was the case, he was about to get an eye-opening, I was pretty damned sure.

Mia began walking across the stage, her 'model's' walk that she'd shown me the other night in our living room, wearing that emerald green dress that looked so damned good with her thick, long, red hair. God, she looked mouth-watering! Spectacular in that dress. Her guy sitting in the chair on the stage had twisted around, watching her every delicious step. Mia could have been a model, except she's short, only about 5'3". But, damn, what she lacks in height, she sure as hell makes up for with her figure and looks, charisma, too.

Where Tammy had looked scared to death when she started, Mia looked... confident... sexy, like she knew exactly what she was doing and had done this a thousand times before.

She was a girl who could have any guy she wanted and had pretty much as long as I'd known her. That was a big part of the reason I was so shocked that she was interested in me when I read Tammy's diary.

Mia was in front of her guy toying with the hemline of her skirt, much like Tammy had started. When the music began, she started dancing, running her hands over her body, looking like a vixen who knows she's a vixen. She turned around, looking over her shoulder at him, showing off that bare, sexy back, and lifted her dress showing off her thong-clad ass for just an instant before letting it drop again.

She stepped back, only a step, and sat down on his lap, scooting back and grinding against him. I'd experienced the scent of Mia's perfume, and that alone would be enough to raise a dead man. She leaned over, kissing him on the cheek, and slipped her thong down her sexy legs, handing it to him.

Still on his lap, tickling his ear with her tongue, Mia slipped a strap off one shoulder, then the other, and held her hands over her breasts to keep it from falling. She stood, turned, facing him, beginning to do a little dance, still holding her dress over her tits.

Ian was back, I hadn't even noticed when he'd sat down.

I glanced away, over at Tammy. She was biting her bottom lip, eyes closed, her face contorted in a grimace. There wasn't much doubt about where Ian's fingers were or what he was doing with them. Her pussy had to be drenched, dripping. At least she'd gotten a little relief with that orgasm she'd just experienced. He whispered to her but loud enough for me to hear, "Don't let yourself come again... not much longer."

"Think it's time to turn it up a little," Ian said, and almost immediately, Mia let out a gasp, and dropped her dress, baring her breasts. She stood there momentarily, gasping, her hands between her legs, her dress hung up on her hips.

Tammy had almost the same reaction, doubled over in her chair, breathless, with the extra stimulation of Ian's fingers in her pussy, trying to keep herself from coming.

I looked back at Mia, she'd dropped her dress to the floor and was completely naked. Between Tammy, her breasts and nipples so prominent, Ian fingering her, and Mia, stark-naked on stage, vibrators going hard in both their pussies, my heart was pounding and I was enjoying this!

Mia was right in front of her guy, fondling herself with one hand between her legs, the other caressing a breast, fingers gradually pinching a nipple, undulating her naked hips within inches of his face, and moaning. After a moment, I have no idea how long as I was somewhere off in la la land, she leaned toward him, supporting herself with her hands on his thighs, a nipple gently brushing against his lips. "She wants to be sucked, big boy... really bad."

Ian chuckled, handing me the remote. I looked at it for about two seconds, saw the settings, especially the one that said, 'clit', and turned that dial to high.

Tammy threw her head back, "Oh fuck!" she moaned, biting down on her lower lip.

"Don't. Come," Ian admonished her again as she let out another loud groan.

Tammy's body was shaking, her face white, eyes glassy as she sat next to Ian, moaning.

Mia was grinding her naked pussy on the young guy who was doing his best to swallow one of her tits, her fingers digging into his scalp much as Tammy had, and I switched it off. She sat there, panting, wrapping her arms around his head, pulling him between her tits, and the music stopped, giving her the signal that her time was up.

When she stood and helped her college guy up, there was a huge tent in his pants with a very clear wet spot covering his groin. Mia retrieved her dress, slipped it over her head, and pulled the hem down. Her guy stepped down off the stage, followed by Mia, who turned her back to me and asked me to zip her.

"Now, can we get out of here?" Tammy asked.

Hell yes, I was so fucking ready! We left with the stage covered in bills. On our way out, collecting our cell phones, the big guy at the desk told us, "Y'all come on back, free admission and drinks next time."

It was a long, fifteen-minute drive following Ian and Tammy back to his hotel. The closer we got, the more nervous I became, my stomach tying into knots, realizing that within a very few minutes, I was going to be in the same room, watching, as another guy fucked my horny wife, remembering what it had been like just seeing on my little phone screen. And in Tammy's current emotional state...!

Mia was laying back in her seat for several minutes, trying to recover from her experience in that club. Somewhere between five and ten minutes into the drive, I'd guess, she sat up, reached between her legs, let out a little moan, and pulled the vibrator from her pussy. "This thing's evil," she said, "but, God, I love it!" It was soaking wet.

I watched this little exhibition out of the corner of my eyes, so turned on I could hardly stand it. God, the anticipation...!

But then, my hand just sort of did its own thing, resting on Mia's knee, sliding up under her dress, touching her naked pussy lips for the first time, feeling the wetness, how smooth her bare skin was, finding the slit between her lips, two fingers pressing inside...

Mia spread her legs apart, groaning, "Ooh, fuck! Keep that up and you're going to have to stop and finish the job." This was the first time my fingers had touched inside a girl other than Tammy since... Hell, any girl other than Tammy.

She felt... different. I can't explain it but was definitely different from my wife. Those two fingers pressed deeper, curling inside her, I suddenly remembered what Ian had told my wife, "Don't. Come." I told her.

Mia sat there, moaning, her hips humping my fingers, her hand over mine, her other hand stroking her breast. God, my dick was hard and ready to explode!

We pulled into the Hilton's parking lot and had to park four spaces away from Ian's Ferrari. What the hell does it cost to lease a Ferrari for a month? What a stupid thought for a time like this.

I pulled my fingers from Mia's pussy, and she leaned over, kissing me. "I am so going to fuck you hard!" she said before she opened her door and climbed out, leaving me panting, looking at that fucking sexy ass climbing out of my car.

I climbed out right behind her, breathing hard from what she'd just said, scared shitless of what was going to happen in that hotel room. The closer the time came, the more the doubts were coalescing in my mind, all jumbled by Mia, sitting next to me. To put it fucking mildly, I was an emotional wreck, scared out of my mind!

Ian and Tammy were already out, him carrying her, Tammy's arms wrapped around his neck, their lips locked together, like newlyweds across the threshold. Both were oblivious to Tammy's dress hanging, pretty much showing everything. Mia and I followed through the lobby, Mia holding my hand tightly. Perhaps she had some idea as to the demons that had invaded my head over the last several minutes.

Ian set my wife down in the elevator and reached around her, fondling her breast under her dress like he had done so much earlier in the evening. After the elevator reached the fourth floor, the four of us walked down the hall to room 418, my heart beating a hole in my chest.

Ian seemed to be the only one of the four of us to be calm and collected, digging the keycard out of his pocket. Mia's hand was clammy with sweat, I was a nervous wreck, and Tammy... do I need say?

He found the key, opened the door, and we were in his room, the door swinging closed behind us. The same door he'd pushed Tammy against a week ago. I made a very quick survey of his room; a VERY large bed, huge in fact, and a couch separating the bed area from the living area that had two easy chairs, a desk, table, and two dining chairs, besides the couch.

We couldn't have been inside more than two or three seconds before Ian had flipped the straps off Tammy's shoulders, and she was totally naked, her black dress pooled on the floor. "Fuck me, Ian, now!" she practically demanded.

He looked around the room, coming to an executive decision rather rapidly, maybe another half-second, "Couch, back of the couch."

I'm sure we hadn't been in that room more than ten seconds total before Ian's pants were down and his dick was inside my wife. She was leaning over, supporting herself on the back of the couch, legs spread apart, her tits bouncing, "Ooh, Ooh, fuck!" she was groaning, her head thrashing back and forth, as his dick disappeared inside her. And the fucking guy was pornstar big! It all seemed in slow motion, his hands on my wife's naked hips... and then it wasn't slow motion anymore.

His pants were down around his ankles, his cock thrusting inside my Tammy, literally lifting her feet off the floor, Tammy's screams filling the room, my heart pounding at the sight... and then... I felt my pants dropping to the floor, and a hot, wet mouth wrapped around my cock. I looked down, Mia on her knees in front of me, my rock-hard cock being swallowed. And I mean 'swallowed' literally. I felt the moment that Mia's throat opened up, letting my cock slide in.

I'd heard of it, dreamed what it might be like, but oh shit! The experience was... fuckkk!

"Oh God, Mia, I'm going to...!" Her hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in deeper. Tammy had never... "Ohh, shit!" The night, the strip club, Tammy, Ian, Mia's mouth... it was all too much! And the cum exploded out of me, synchronous with one of Tammy's screams. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, the orgasm wracking through my body like I'd imagine a freight train smashing through a brick wall. It went on, spurt after spurt down Mia's throat, her swallows milking me dry.

When I recovered, at least a little, Ian was still fucking my girl, and how! She'd collapsed on the back of the couch, Ian holding her legs, flailing behind him, pounding his cock into her, slamming his body into hers, Tammy screaming, "Fuck me, Ian, fuck me... hard!" He had to be at least eight inches, eight FAT inches, every millimeter pounding into my wife.

Tammy's groans had reached a fevered pitch, interspersed occasionally with, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

This was exactly what I'd been so afraid of, what this guy could do to my wife. But oh my God, it was so fucking hot! I'd never even dreamed of such a thing. This was a porn movie times a hundred... times a thousand! And it was my fucking wife!

Suddenly it all changed, Tammy began screaming, her body shuddering, flailing. Ian's face and every muscle contorted into... something... fingers digging into her waist where he'd been gripping her, his cock plunged deep inside her, his pelvis pressed tightly against her ass, "Oh shit, oh shit!" followed by inhuman groans and grunts, both male and female, two bodies joined together, both glistening in sweat.

Despite what Mia had just done to me, I was hard as a stone pillar! Reminding me of the time Tammy and I had visited Arches National Park, the giant stone 'cocks' as Tammy had called them, that had withstood the millennia. What a stupid thought at a time like this.

I suddenly needed to fuck her, Mia, couldn't wait another second. Tammy wanted to watch, had said so many times. That was up to her, if she could twist around and see, great, but Mia and me... now!

My whole body was shaking, getting Mia's dress off her, leaving her heels; I think heels are so fucking sexy. God, Mia was a beautiful, fucking sexy woman! My western shirt had snaps, damned good -- we'd have ripped buttons, Mia pulling at them as well.

Mia looked surprised when I picked her up, dropping her on the bed face down, "On your knees," I told her. Her upper body was down on the bed, she pulled her knees up under her so that gorgeous, naked ass was propped up, so fucking enticing! No panties, she'd left them with her basketball player. I let out a huge groan as my cock slipped inside, feeling the inside of a woman other than Tammy for the first time in so many years. And what a fucking 'feeling' it was! She was hot, wet, and tight, pushing back against me, groaning.

God, I was still trying to believe this, Mia... the sexiest girl I've ever known... and I was fucking her, my hard dick inside her, so swollen, so hard! I was buried so friggin' deep inside her. She was pushing, I was pushing. If it hadn't been for that blowjob minutes ago...

I pulled out of her, just a little, and plunged back. She let out a loud groan. Did it again, a little more this time. God, the feeling! The emotional upheaval, this was so wrong, so fucking delicious! I glanced, Tammy was watching, off the back of the couch. I remembered how Ian had just fucked her, like two minutes ago. I pulled out of Mia, all the way this time, and slammed back into her. She squealed, a noise I hadn't heard before, ever.

I pulled iout again, all the way so that the head of my cock was barely inside her, wet with her juices, glistening. I thrust into her, gripping her hips, pulling her onto me.

Mia was wailing, renewed with every thrust. We did it again... and again...I have no idea what noises were coming from me, all I know is that I was groaning, fucking this sexy, beautiful, naked girl... and she was loving it!

Tammy's hand was between her legs watching her best friend and her husband fucking each other.

I began to feel the familiar, exquisite feeling of an impending orgasm. Mia's wailing had reached a new high, her pussy squeezing me, like she was milking me, trying to pull the cum from my cock... and damn well succeeding! I tried holding it back, but couldn't. The orgasm doubled me over with its intensity. Mia began screaming when the gush of cum was first released inside her, deep inside her, my cock buried to the hilt.

Even with the intensity of the orgasms Tammy and I had been having the last few weeks, they seemed like nothing compared to this. That vision from moments ago, Ian buried inside my wife, her screams, Mia's earth-shattering screams, all of it culminated in what could only be described as monumental, historic!

I could barely breathe and collapsed on the bed, Mia as well, not fucking believing what had just happened! That I'd just fucked my wife's best friend. We actually, fucking did it!

Later, the four of us had recovered, at least somewhat, cleaned up, and Ian suggested we try out the hot tub on his deck. The girls complained that people would see us, which brought some guffaws and teasing from Ian and me, as if our girls hadn't already been seen that night... and seemed to have liked that well enough.

Tammy and Mia peeked outside, holding the blinds closed enough to hide them if there had been someone watching. Seeing these two parading around our room naked, all worried about someone seeing them was enough to make me hard all over again, even after what we'd just done.

"It's dark out there," Mia said. Apparently, they were both satisfied with the privacy from the darkness on the deck. Tammy opened the door and stepped out, followed by Mia. Ian said the hot tub had been advertised as a four-person, but it was going to be a tight fit, not that there was anything wrong with that. We settled down into the bubbling water, Mia and me on one side, Tammy and Ian on the other, the girls with their boobs just above the water, enough to be sexy as fuck.

Anyone at some windows could see, there was another hotel, the Best Western, just across the parking lot. If anyone had been out, maybe walking to their car, they could have seen, too. Except Ian's porch light was off so the patio was mostly dark, lit only by the parking lot lights and what light was filtering through the blind from his room.

"I think I deserve a kiss," Mia said, leaning her body over mine and initiating a long, smoldering, tongue-twisting kiss. My hand just naturally migrated to one of her magnificent breasts, kneading it, pinching her nipple, eliciting small moans from her.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Ian's mouth descending on Tammy's breast. He lifted her, sitting her on the edge of the tub, and kissed the inside of her thigh, working his way up. He looked up at her, "I hope you know, the night's still young." Tammy, sitting naked on the edge of the tub, sat there, leaning back, supported on her arms, legs spread apart, her chest and tits thrust out, and sighed as his lips made contact with her pussy.