Reminisce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

"Very good. Now the final part of the exam. Why don't you slide down your panties and bend over the desk. You can then identify the various items I touch."

Swallowing hard, Jan reached up her dressed and pulled down her panties. She could feel herself getting warm and wet, knowing that she was going to be showing off her pussy to a man. One with an erection yet.

Then the touching started. Jan hastily named where Mr Jenkins was touching, wanting this part of the test over. When he spread her lips and slipped a finger inside her she gasped. Again he started touching and querying.

"A few final questions," she was told. "Your internal flesh is quite wet. Why would that be?"

"Sexual excitement, brought about by you touching me there," she mumbled.

"Very good. Now, I note that your hymen is intact. What does this mean?"

"I'm still a virgin," came the whispered reply.

"Excellent. One last question. How does the hymen get broken?"

"When a man presses his erection against it?"

"Like this you mean?"

Jan froze as she felt her lips being moved apart and a large cock being inserted.

"Um, sir, I don't think you should be doing that," she mumbled.

The pressure increased. She gave a squeal as she felt the pain, her hymen yielding to the steady thrust.

"Bit late to stop now," Mr Jenkins told her. "Consider this a part of the practical test. See how well you can do."

Jan was gasping slightly, feeling what seemed, to her, to be a very large cock sliding up into her. She could feel her passage stretching and yielding, giving way to the steady encroachment of Mr Jenkins weapon of war.

His hands slid around and caught hold of her breasts. Before she could say anything Jan felt Mr Jenkins give a firm thrust and he had scored, fully home.

"OK, Jan. Move with me and we'll see if you can earn some extra credits with this little exam," murmured Mr Jenkins, and with that he pulled back and drove forcefully forward once more.

Jan gave a squeak as she felt Mr Jenkins plunging back into her. "Practical work," she thought muzzily. "I'm good at practical work."

Jan waited a few moments, unconsciously timing the way Mr Jenkins was driving into her. Then she started moving with him, timing his drives and pushing urgently up to meet them.

Hands were squeezing her breasts in time to the driving of the cock within her, while thumbs were rolling her nipples around, teasing them. Jan could feel exciting tremors spreading out from her pussy and her breasts, clamouring for her attention, driving her to writhe under the cock what was pounding into her.

It seemed to go on forever. Jan was gasping and muttering to herself, not certain what she was saying but knowing she was wanting Mr Jenkins to continue with his exam, to make her really work to earn her marks.

She was pressing frantically back against him, her bottom bobbing. She squealed when a hand released her breast and spanked her bottom.

"This is what happens when naughty girls dodge their tests," came a stern voice, and now the hand was spanking her bottom in time to the thrusting of the cock.

Jan squealed, knowing that when she pushed back against Mr Jenkins, she was also offering her bottom for a spank, but unable to stop her herself. She had to keep riding him. Her body would allow no interruption to its pleasure.

The spanking suddenly stopped and Mr Jenkins was holding her hips in both hands. Jan squealed again, sensing what was coming. With a grunt, Mr Jenkins seemed to redouble the effort with which he was driving into her, hitting her hard and fast.

Jan was stunned when her climax hit her, unable to work out what was happening. The whole world seemed to dissolve into feeling and she was vaguely aware of Mr Jenkins spilling his seed inside her.

"When I got my senses back, Mr Jenkins was just sitting relaxed behind his desk. He told me that he'd arrange for me to get an A+ for my Sex Ed. course. I was actually grateful to him for letting me do a practical exam."

The other girls stared at Jan, not trying to hide their mirth.

"I wonder if he tried that on any other girls?" mused Marie. "You'd think we'd have heard."

"I can't believe you fell for a sex education practical exam. Whoever heard of such a thing?"

"I said I was gullible," pointed out Jan. "It was a hell of a good first time though. How about you, Amelia, with your sort of by choice?"

"Mine wasn't anything like what either of you went through. It was quite tame and disappointing really. I'd been going out with my current boyfriend for several months when it happened. We'd already started doing a fair bit of heavy petting and we both knew it was going to happen.

One day I was home alone and Peter dropped past. We were sitting on the rug, listening to music, kissing and letting our hands wander. I didn't need much encouragement to lose my panties and Peter was fingering me while I was slowly stroking his erection.

What happened was the Peter suddenly rolled over on top of me and his cock just went straight in, all the way with that single movement. I didn't feel a twinge from my hymen. I suspect all the petting had already broken it at some stage.

I have no idea who was more surprised to find that Peter had pronged me, me or him. It sort of took us both by surprise.

The trouble was that Peter was so surprised that he blew his load almost before he was in me. What you might say was a speed record for a first time and I didn't get a chance to climax.

Needless to say I was not pleased. I told him that he'd have to do a lot better than that in future. He just laughed at me and said that the future is upon us. Then he petted me some more and after a while we tried again.

Much better the second time, but the first? A bit of a disappointment. As I said, sort of by choice. We both knew we were going to do it sooner or later. It was just that the sooner took us both by surprise.

Your turn, Sandra. What was your experience?

"Well, my family have known the Mann's for years. My parents grew up with them. One Sunday we had them over for dinner and a pool party. . ."

"It's OK, Mum," said Sandra, smiling. "I'll clear up and do the dishes. You go and relax by the pool and talk."

Sandra was still smiling as she watched her mother vanish outside. She'd quite happily do twice as many dishes as long as it kept her body out of the reach of Handy Mann and his incessant groping.

Quickly and efficiently Sandra cleared the table and set to work to do the dishes. Standing at the window she could see the pool, feeling a sense of relief that Andy was actually out there, swimming, rather than hanging around her, groping.

That's why it came as a particularly unpleasant surprise when a hand closed over her mouth and another hand was lifting her skirt and pushing her panties to one side.

Sandra tried to pull at the hand covering her mouth but it just tightened its grip, while at the same time she felt the hand that had moved her panties aside was pulling her lips apart. She was almost expecting it when she felt something pressing between her lips.

Apart from a muffled squawk, no sound came from Sandra as she felt herself being slowly taken. She did manage to get out one squeak when she felt the pain as her hymen gave before the constant pressure, but apart from that she could only stand and wait as her pussy was slowly invaded.

It seemed to take forever, her standing there, gagged and cornered while whoever it was slowly possessed her. Finally the movement ceased. Whoever it was was now fully inside her.

"Now don't make any noise," Sandra heard as the hand was withdrawn from her mouth. "You don't really want anyone coming in here and catching you screwing me, now do you?"

Slowly turning her head, Sandra looked behind her. Ron Mann, Andy's father was there. It appeared that Andy came by his groping hands naturally.

"What do you think you're doing," hissed Sandra. "Take it out at once, you rotten bastard."

The only reply she got was a laugh. Ron's hands settled on her hips and she could feel him starting to withdraw. Furious and relieved she felt him going, and wondered how she was supposed to react to this assault.

The fury remained while the relief fled, driven out by Ron's cock driving hard back into her.

"No!" Sandra half wailed. "You can't do this. We're supposed to be your friends."

"And you can't get much more friendly than this," she was told. "Now relax. It's already happening so why fight it?"

"What? Relax and enjoy it?" Sandra snarled, writhing a little as his cock continued to beat out a happy tempo against her.

"Why not? I am?" Ron said, pushing his hands up her top to take hold of her breasts.

Startled, Sandra found that her bra was undone. The cock dancing inside her had distracted her to a point where she hadn't even noticed Ron undoing her bra.

Now Sandra found herself trying to squirm away from the hands holding her breasts and teasing her nipples. The result, to her dismay, was to push her harder against Ron, and she gasped as she found herself thrusting hard up against his cock, just as he drove it in again.

"That was certainly different," she told herself, and found herself pushing hard against Ron as he prepared to hit her again.

Sandra matched Ron's movements, half reluctantly and half with anticipation. She didn't want this but she had to admit it felt better when she pushed to meet him. OK. If pushed she'd admit that it felt good when he thrust into her like that. Oh god, she thought. I'm actually enjoying this.

Sandra could feel Ron hitting her harder and harder, squeezing and massaging her breasts at the same time. She was gasping, feeling her bottom bobbing up against Ron as he drove into her, taking her pleasure from the erotic movements within her.

Everything was getting faster and hazier. Sandra was conscious of the cock in her, pulsing, gone and then back again, retreating and then advancing with a rush while she ran to meet it. Her breathing was harsh, gasping with effort as she thrust herself hard back, wanting, needing this.

Something came sweeping over her and Sandra bit her lip in her effort not to scream. She was shuddering, her pussy wrapped tightly around Ron, holding him tight while he throbbed within her, letting loose his seed inside her.

Vaguely, Sandra was aware of Ron withdrawing, straightening her panties and then leaving the kitchen, whistling. She stayed where she was for a few moments before resuming washing the dishes.

"That, my friends, is one of the reasons I've never dated Andy. I strongly suspect that, like his father, he won't exactly ask permission before he has his fun."

"Did you ever tell your parents about what Andy's father did?" asked Marie.

"No. I just made sure that he never had a chance to get behind me again. Mind you, it was quite an experience. I won't say I'm glad it happened, but it was definitely worth remembering."

"So," said Amelia. "Does anyone want to place bets on whether Handy Mann jumps Cynthia or just on when?"

"Now really, that wouldn't be nice," Marie said. "No, the correct thing to do would be to warn Cynthia of his probable intentions. Andy just took her walking and they disappeared into those bushes over there."

The girls looked towards the bushes. Drifting through the air came the sound of a squeal, abruptly cut off.

"You're right," said Sandra with a smirk. "We should warn the poor girl. Why don't we walk slowly over there and make sure she's all right?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12