Renaissance House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few hours, Cheryl was roughly twisted, turned, manhandled, and fucked as the big man's cock repeatedly invaded her feminine body. She careened off into multiple flights of ecstatic gratification, enduring the brutal ordeal she had actually booked and getting packed with masculine meat and spunk in all her orifices.

She lay dazed as he eventually finished his assignment and, clutching his discarded loincloth in hand, left the room.

The coeds came soon after, finding her sullied, soiled, and disheveled, lying lethargically in the rumpled bed. They led her back to the salon and cleansed her with another sponge bath, fixing her hair and makeup, and clothing her in the saved high fashion bodycon sheath. They escorted her to the Renaissance House's front exit. She was left on the doorstep as the portal closed behind her and she reentered the outside vanilla world of gold digger trophy wifehood.

12