RendezView Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all you're fit for," I told him. "Wiping a cunt clean.

He blubbered into her wet, swollen flesh while I rubbed his nose into her before tossing him aside like a used towel.

"Now get over there and take that wanker with you."

Turning my attention back to the fuck-toy I saw she was lying with her head in a puddle of love juices, gulping air and trickles of cumm in equal measure. The fine sheen of her black hair was now a matted tangle, streaked with cumm and sweat. A network of bruises and teeth marks criss-crossed her upper body and her legs had fallen limply back onto the bench. I smiled with satisfaction at the sight and tenderly stroked the smooth skin inside her thighs.

"Rest a moment little one," I suggested, softly caressing up and around her swollen mons. "I shan't be away long."

I picked the whip up from the floor and swished it menacingly at the two targets awaiting me by the wall.

"Face the wall." I demanded. "Both of you."

They complied as there was no other course of action available to them. With no preamble I brought the whip cracking across the worm's buttocks and returned the stroke across the wanker with a forehand that would have won Wimbledon!

It smashed him into the rough brick as the worm took another mighty backhand with a sharp intake of breath. Back and forth, over and over, again and again the lashes flailed at their buttocks, backs and legs; mixing the physical abuse with derision to further humiliate the trembling curs.

"The pair of you disgusts me. Do you know why you're getting whipped?"

"NO Madam!"

"I am doing this for it pleases me to do so. Can you not think of a better reason for being whipped?"

"NO Madam!"

"Of course you can't. You make feeble attempts at trying to satisfy me and neither of you have done so. I think my fuck-toy will suffice for my pleasure tonight. Turn around wanker."

Stiffly he turned as I ordered his companion to kneel and lock his ankles within the iron rings, then fetch the handcuffs and clamps. As he did so, I unfastened the hood, removed it and looked in his eyes to gauge his stamina and saw there was life within him yet. I smiled maliciously at him, grabbed his stiff cock and spat playfully in his face.

"It's time to find out if you've learnt how to control this piece of meat yet."

He winced at the thick mucus dribbling down his face and the pressure I exerted on his throbbing cock, groaning loudly as my talons gripped his sensitive balls none too kindly.

"Raise your arms." I curtly instructed him and he surrendered meekly to my command.

"You will do exactly as I say, when I say so." I continued, trailing my nails up his chest, and then clamping his wrists firmly over his head to put him immovably in his place.

"Give those to me," I demanded of the worm as he returned.

"Now put your hands behind your back."

I snapped the cuffs around his wrists and pushed his head down, then backed him towards the hard cock until he felt it butting onto his vulnerable hole. I slapped his face warning him not to move as I stepped around to guide the throbbing cock into his ring, stirring the thick head around, teasing it inside his arse.

"Do him slow," I crooned excitedly, watching the hot meat sliding together, licking my lips as they coupled. "I'm going to enjoy watching you fuck - but Idon't want to see any cumm! Understood?"

"Yes Madam," they gasped in unison, gently rocking together, balancing precariously as one strong thrust would send the worm crashing to the floor.

I savoured their plight for a long moment, relishing ones struggle to stay upright and the others juggling act of keeping his strokes measured between satisfying his craving or incurring my wrath. However, it was time to stir my fuck-toy back into action after her short break and with a clamp held in each hand I walked over to place them onto each nipple.

She gave a surprised shriek as they bit into her sensitive buds, then screamed in agony when I twisted and lifted them, bringing her up off the bench.

"Come with me slut," I demanded, dragging her writhing body from the bench and across the floor, smearing her flesh through the slimy pool in front of the fucking pair on the wall. I dropped her in front of my chair, and then flipped her over to kneel before it. I un-strapped the dildo from my crotch, throwing it to one side before making myself comfortable on the thick leather upholstery, resting my hands on each intricately carved arm of the heavy wood and bade her to come closer. She sobbed and shuffled forward on her knees until her head was level with the seat.

"Awww did Madam hurt those cute little titties? I mocked, reaching down to pinch her darling buds once more.

She bit her lip in such a way I found most charming and nodded.

"Well, maybe Madam will kiss them better, but first you have to clean the cumm from her thighs. Stick out your tongue."

She tentatively slid her moist, pink tongue between her trembling lips and leaned forward, blindly seeking my flesh before slipping onto it with a sigh of relief as I left her nipples for a moment and toyed with my own; glancing over to watch themen fucking while enjoying the sensation of her tongue sliding over the soft skin up to my soaking crotch, then back down again respectfully, as she hadn't received permission to go any higher. I smiled indolently at her obedience and pulled harder at my nipples as the sight of their fucking stirred the fire in my loins once more.

"You may lick higher my pet," I told her, indulgently parting my thighs over each arm of the chair to give her access.

"That's it, just there," I urged, feeling her tongue tip slide into the wet folds, probing, sliding and tasting.

"Suck my clit," I gasped, sliding my fingers down to pinch it on either side, pushing it further out for her searching lips. "Suck hard on my big, juicy clit."

A shock of pleasure ran through my body as her lips pursed around the thick flesh. I pushed my insatiable cunt into her face and demanded she suck harder, holding her head in place with one hand while resuming the other in toying with my nipples.

"Watch and learn how to make a woman cumm" I jeered at the horny fuckers who looked across to see me pressing her face deeper.

"A woman's tongue is so much more knowing than a mans" I added, lifting each of my breasts up to suck each nipple loudly, taunting them with blissful cries as her mouth hit just the right spot to send me spiralling into ecstasy. The way her tongue flicked over the tip of my clit was divine and her lips applied exactly the right amount of pressure, working me into a lather of fresh, creamy juices which she drank with obvious pleasure, moaning happily in being of such kinky service to her Mistress.

"Suck me, lick me there," I gasped, writhing in her face. "That's right, suck my clit hard...harder -harder for fucks sake...bite it...yesssss eat it...feed on me my pet."

I held a distended nipple in my teeth and pressed her head in place as I felt the rapture take me even higher, watching her through eyes glazed with passion. My cunt seemed to be sucking her tongue inside for the swollen lips had parted so far apart, hugging her lips that suckled avidly on the hot flesh and sucked the juices down her throat.

"Stop...sucking...me," I demanded, letting my breast fall back and frantically rubbing my clit as it popped off her lips, gripping hard with thumb and forefinger to wank it like a cock.

"Tongue fuck...my cunt," I groaned, almost pleading in the throes of passion, forgetting myself and everything around me with the intense emotions she stirred by slipping her tongue all the way up, keeping me hooked on it like an expert fisherman as I pulled my clit with one hand and spanked it with the other to ignite a fearsome chain reaction through every nerve in my body. A burst of light imploded behind my eyes and I saw stars; floating within myself. Bliss...

"Holy shit look at that, she passed out!"

...to be continued in the next chapter with further revelations:

12