Renewed Friends

Story Info
College kids are caught in the act.
3.1k words
4.44
148.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer has gone fast this year. Since our family Memorial weekend adventure, it has been a routine summer. We spent some time traveling, lots of lazy weekends at our mountain home, fishing on the lake, plenty or work, and new projects starting.

I did call the girl from the trail around the lake. She and I have got together a couple of times. I have drilled her each time, left her screaming for more. We will involve the family at a later date, but for now, she loves my cock. All I have to do is call.

Kyle, tired of school at the moment, has decided to spend the next year working with me. We purchased a golf course and residential home project over the summer, and have homes to build over the next several years. I believe that he does not want to miss out on our family sex life. While he and I share the three ladies, he does still have a girl friend Sabrina he sees. I do wonder what he tells her. So far, on her visits, nothing has been said or implied. I can only hope he is getting the chance to do her as well, she is one fine young lady. I have told him so, and tease him about her. She lives about 3-hours from here, so getting together is not a daily occurrence, but rather one that lasts for a couple days or more at a time. This has, and continues to be an issue when she comes here.

On the other hand, the girls Sara and Kim, have had a rather normal summer I suppose, not much to do, somewhat bored, getting ready to go to CU in the fall. Normal stuff. They have spent time around the pool, and sunbathing on the deck. Being far from any other people, we can and do sunbathe without the worry of clothes. So little or no noticeable tan lines exist.

However, we have fucked our brains out over the past couple of months, any time, any where our little organs have desired. I have gotten to where I truly enjoy threesomes. Whether mom (Lynn) with one of the girls and me, or me and the girls, the aspect of 4-tits, 2-cunts, 2-asses, 2-mouths, etc. have me in a chubbed state continuously. I look forward to cumming a time or two each day. Filling a hole, having my cock sucked dry, or buried in a perfect ass, I believe that pure sexual heaven exists. On the days where we can not play throughout the house, we retreat to the bedrooms for our escapades. It may have slowed slightly the play, it has not quieted the desire.

A friend of Kim's from high school called early July. She and her family moved to Austin after their junior year, and have returned. She also will be attending CU. The girls are trying to get into the dorms together. We will see how that goes. I hope that the situation does not overlap and cause them problems in the dorm environment.

Ash has been over a lot, spending time around the pool with the girls. She is amazing. Extremely petite, and fair skinned, she is a stark contrast to the athletic forms of Sara and Kim. Standing between the girls, Ash is to their shoulders at best. Where Sara and Kim are sculpted, working out almost daily in our gym, Ash is grace at best. No real athletic interest, she has focused on the flute, and performing arts. She will attend CU and focus her interests on a music degree. I am not sure where that leads, but someone must use it.

Ash has caused some concern around the house, only in discussions regarding what procedures should be if she is here to swim, or suntan. This has been a topic for discussion on several occasions. The girls do not want to wear their swimsuits, but how do they get Ash comfortable with the fact that we are here, and actually may see them naked. So far, the girls have avoided the pool when Ash is to come. But, it also limits the rest of the family on our use of the pool. Either we delay our swims, or sunbathing, or ask the girls to keep her away from the pool area.

Recently, and without intentional malice, Lynn and I were enjoying the pool, quietly and to ourselves. Kim and Sara were off shopping. Kyle was spending a few days with Sabrina. Feeling frisky, feeling free, Lynn and I were in the buff. Playfully, we swam. Soon, our thoughts turned to more. With the warm sun above, the concrete around the pool was nice and warm. Grabbing a towel, I stretched out to sun dry. Lynn had other thoughts, and was sitting beside me, lightly dancing her fingertips across my body. Traversing down my body, she soon reached to my cock. As we chatted, she gave life to my flaccid organ. Soon, she was impaling her face on my cock. Crawling between my legs, she took him completely down her throat repeatedly. Over the past several months, she had gotten as good as the girls at swallowing all 9 ½ inches of engorged cock. Not waiting, I had asked her to spin around me, straddle my face so I could return the pleasure she was giving me. We quickly locked in a 69. I sucked her clit into my mouth, she took all of me down her throat. Moaning, groaning, grunting, we sucked each other, trying to be the first to make the other cum. I won. Lynn flooded me with her juices. I needed to fuck her.

"Lynn, I need you to slide me in your cunt," I told her. She quickly turned, lifted a leg, aimed my cock to her, and began the slow penetration of her wet hole. Slowly, gently, she ground her body down on me. Arching her hips forward, backward, she rotated herself to bury more. Then, sliding slowly up my shaft, she would thrust hard back down, our bodies slapping together. Soon, she was riding me hard, slamming her cunt down on me. She would rise, and slam back down hard again. We fucked hard. I would pull her hips down, grinding my body into hers, meeting each thrust with one of my own. Our orgasms approached. Bucking hard, she rode me. I filled her with my cum. Our breathing was ragged. She laid down on me, leaving my cock buried deep in her cunt. He began deflating. We kissed gently, exploring, tasting, playing. I rolled over, tipping her beside me. For the next half hour, we kissed, played, and more. I would suck a hard nipple into my mouth, biting her tit firmly. I would pull her nipple up from her flesh, sucking the hard nub until it popped from my mouth. We played.

Lunch time was approaching, and I was hungry. We took a quick dip in the pool, and headed for the house. Passing through the door, we heard Kim groaning loudly. "Suck me baby," she was repeating over and over. We crept to the family room, wanting to catch them since they had gotten back early from shopping, and caught us fucking. Jumping through the doorway, I yelled "Caughtcha!" Instant surprise! I was laughing, thinking that they would jump, scream, yell at me. Something was amiss.

Buried deep between the folds of her cunt was Ash. Kim was washing Ash's face in her juices, humping the little blonds face hard. Ash was attached to her clit, her little hand buried in Kim's cunt. Kim, her hand on the back of her head, was pulling her even deeper into her cunt. Looking at me, she said "Ash, keep sucking me, make me cum!" Ash continued her assault on Kim's cunt. Ash's shorts were balled around her ankle, her bare ass exposed to us. Her legs glistened where her juices were running down her legs. She was very wet. Her slit was engorged, her clit extending from between her lips. Sara was sitting on the couch, her legs splayed open wide, fingering her clit. Head thrown back, eyes closed, she had fingers buried in her wet cunt, the other hand furiously massaging her tit, pinching the nipple hard. She glanced my way, pulling her fingers out of her cunt, she brought them to her mouth, licking each. Reaching back to her cunt, she spread her lips apart, showing me her blood filled clit.

"Suck me Daddy? Mommy?" she queried? I was not sure what I should do. Lynn quickly moved over to Sara, dropping to her knees in between her spread legs. Leaning quickly, she locked her mouth on her daughters clit, sucking it hard into her mouth. Sara reached to the back of her head, intertwining her fingers in her hair. "Yes mommy, suck your little girl," she whispered huskily. Mom jammed two fingers into her went hole, pumping furiously for the next several minutes. Sara, grunting, humped against each thrust of her moms' fingers. Grunting, groaning, she was quickly approaching her orgasm.

I turned to watch Ash eat my lovely daughter. As Ash sucked noisily on her clit, she continued moaning loudly, and kept jamming her entire hand deep into Kim's cunt. My cock jumped to full staff instantly. Ash was rocking her hips back and forth, squeezing her legs together, trying to prolong the feeling in her wet hole. Kim pointed to her ass, leaned over and reached down to grab a cheek, roughly squeezing Ash's globe. "Daddy, eat that pussy!" she whispered. "It tastes great!" she grinned.

Without speaking, I moved forward, kneeling down behind Ash. I reached to her, my hands traveled up her legs, my thumbs sliding between her labia. Moving them front to back, I slipped them between her lips, spreading them slightly, allowing the air to brush across her clit. Lifting her cheeks, spreading them gently, I leaned forward, my tongue extended to reach for her clit. My nose inhaled her muskiness. My tongue danced over her engorged clit. Feeling me, Ash arched her hips back and up, opening her legs slightly, giving me direct access to her wet hole and clit. She ground her mouth down harder on Kim's clit, groaning loader than before. I slid my tongue back to her wet hole, driving my face into her, my tongue penetrating deep. Her knees buckled slightly as she thrust her hips down on my face. I started fucking her with my tongue, fast and as deep as I could drive it into her petite body. God she tasted good. My assault on her made her even more aggressive on Kim's clit. Like a small demon, she started thrusting her hand in and out of Kim's wet cunt at a rapid pace, and sucked on her clit with abandon.

Kim, now approaching her own orgasm, placed her second hand on the back of Ash's head. She thrust hard, repeatedly against the little blonde's face. Ash held on, never letting her clit go, but drawing back, extending it, and watching Kim. Her head back, her tits arched up, nipples rigid, she ground her mouth into her body. Ash maintained her thrusts of her hand into Kim's body. I was about to explode. My cock was rigid. My balls were blue. I quickly stood, fisting my cock. I slid the head between Ash's lips, sliding him from top to bottom several times. Finding her hole, I arched forward. Ash froze! No movement, nothing. She wiggled her hips, the head of my cock popped through into her wet cunt. I grabbed her hip bones.

I was lost. No gentle penetration now. I needed to bury my massive cock into this tight, petite piece of ass. I pushed forward hard. Ash slid off Kim's clit, screamed, grunted and ground her hips back against me. "Holy fuck!" she screamed. Diving forward, she quickly reattached herself to Kim's clit. I slid inch after inch into her hole. As I pulled back, I watched the lips of her cunt stretch to hold me, sucking my cock back. I thrust forward, burying more into her body. She started humping her hips up and down while I penetrated her body. I withdrew again, watching her hold me. I pulled forward hard, burying the last several inches into her cunt. My body pressed against her flesh. I ground myself, side to side, and started short, quick thrusts. Without hesitating, I started full strokes into her little body. Pulling out, I would thrust forward with all my might, pounding her ass with my hips. Our bodies slapped together. Just as quickly, I withdrew and thrust deep again. We got our rhythm, I hammered her sweet hole. My body tensed, my eyes forced themselves shut. Nothing mattered but fucking this little girl. My cock expanded, my balls jumped over the switch, and he began exploding. Spurt after spurt of cum exploded from my cock, spilling into her cunt. I ground my hips hard against her. All I could do was shout "Oh fuck!" over and over. I kept pounding her sweet cunt.

Kim began cumming about the same time I did. She had to let loose of Ash's head to allow her to breathe. Kim hips jumped into Ash's mouth, grinding hard against her soft lips. Ash continued her penetration of Kim, slamming her hand deep and rapidly repeating her thrusts.

I could feel Ash, she froze amid my strokes. Her body convulsed slightly. With each thrust, I brushed her clit. She had cum, and was now feeling the continued stroking of her clit. It got to the point where enough was enough. She slid forward, popping my cock out of her cunt. Pulling off Kim, she quickly turned, grabbing my cock. Leaning over, she sucked the head into her mouth, driving her tongue into the slit. She sucked hard, drawing cum from deep inside my balls into her waiting mouth. Turning to Kim, "Eat my pussy Kim, suck your daddy's cum out of me," she whispered. Kim crawled down between her legs, her tongue extending into her cunt. I stopped our action for a brief second as I laid down on the carpet. Ash quickly attacked my deflating cock, sucking it back into her mouth. She raised her left leg, bending it at the knee, opening her cunt. Kim moved between her legs, and started lapping at her cum filled cunt.

Lynn joined Kim, each taking a turn at Ash's cunt. Sara joined Ash, each taking a turn at sucking my cock into their mouths. Sara leaned to Ash, and began sucking her tit, drawing her taunt nipple between her teeth. I reached to Sara's cunt, flicking her clit with my finger. Her body was warm, wet, and willing. I played quickly, drawing my finger over her clit repeatedly. I wanted her to cum under my finger. I wanted her to bite hard on the little tit buried in her mouth.

For the next 15 minutes, we sucked and played. Lynn and Kim gave Ash another orgasm, I drove fingers deep into Sara. I pumped hard as I played with her clit. It did not take her long to reach another orgasm. After finishing Ash, Lynn and Kim straddled each other in a beautiful 69, softly sucking each other to another mind numbing orgasm. The rest of us watched them finish. Life was returning to my cock.

After finishing Lynn, Kim volunteered that all this was Lynn's and my fault. We were dumfounded. She continued her story. Upon returning from shopping, Kim and Sara had found Ash watching Lynn and myself through the window. Not getting an answer at the door, she had let herself in, and caught us fucking. Mesmerized, she had dropped her shorts and began to masturbate herself. Lost in her desire, she had not heard Kim and Sara come in. Kim stripped, and leaned to Ash, driving two fingers deep into her cunt without warning. Surprised, and in need of cumming, Kim had taken advantage of her petite friend and ate her to a great orgasm. Kim then took charge, telling her return the favor. Ash instantly dove to her cunt, driving her hand between her lips, penetrating her wet hole. She fisted Kim hard. That's when I and Lynn had entered the room.

All this talk about fucking had again drove my cock to expand to nearly full size. The girls talked me into lying down on the carpet. They all voted that Ash should sit on me. I was happy to oblige. She walked over to me, leaned to suck my cock into her mouth, licked down the sides, coating him with wetness. Reaching between her legs, she got more juices and smeared my cock, stroking up and down my shaft. Lifting a leg, she slid my cock back and forth between her wet lips. Finding the hole, she plunged her body down hard. She took almost all of him in her initial thrust, but slowly drove more with each additional thrust. For the first time, she was lost in my cock, talking a blue streak about its size, how good it felt, etc. Hell, I just thrust my hips, burying my cock deep into her tight little cunt. I reached for her tits, grabbing the nipples. Small tits, but firm little nubs responded quickly to me. I thrust hard and deep, pulling her nipples. She leaned down to me, collapsing on my chest. We fucked slowly, sliding my cock deep with each slow stroke.

To our side, Kim had adorned herself with the strapon, and was in the process of stuffing Sara. She rode her hard, slamming her plastic dick into Sara's hungry cunt. Mom was fingering herself to another orgasm.

I focused on Ash. Pushing her up, I increased my thrusts, penetrating deeply into her body. She ground her crotch down hard on me, capturing every available inch into her wet cunt. Placing her feet flat on the floor and hands on my chest, she started bouncing hard on my cock. I held her hips, driving to meet each thrust. We quickly got into a lustful place, our crotches driving our needs forward. "Fuck me little bitch," I was telling her. "Fuck daddy!" I repeated several times. She rode me hard. My balls filled, I ground myself deep into her, exploding for a second time in her tight cunt. She continued grinding, milking every ounce of cum from my body. Grinning, she settled down on my body, purring.

We rested. The girls cuddled in next to me. Naked, satisfied, and tired, we took a mid morning nap. I look forward to waking again!