Reni Downloads Bennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you come again?" he asked.

"Silly boy!" she said. "A woman can come as often as she wants. Now get to work!"

He crawled down under the sheets and positioned himself between her legs. Once again, he pressed his mouth to her clit and drew it in. Now that she wasn't sitting on his face, he had the full strength of his breath to draw the tiny nub deep into his mouth using the suction of his breath. His mouth was, once again, filling with her genital secretions as she began bucking even more wildly than before.

He began playing her like a French horn, evoking a spasm from her with every motion of his tongue and every draw of his breath. Though she was his master, and he her slave, he was now in total control of her body--her orgasm as his song to play as he chose to play it. What a rush!

When she was spent, he crawled up her body and lay beside her. They fell asleep in each other's arms. He knew that he'd be her toilet again all too soon, but if she gave him rewards like this regularly, he'd be in heaven.

* END *