Renovator's Delight

Story Info
Brother and sister become business partners and more.
8k words
4.54
94k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

"Hey Karen, come look at this!" James called, pointing at the circled ad in the real estate section of the paper.

Karen approached and looked over his shoulder at the property. "Gee that's cheap. Looks a bit of a dump though."

"Yep, deceased estate. The bank wants to get rid of it as soon as possible. They want a third of the median price in that neighborhood! It's laughable."

James took his wife's hand and pulled her around beside him. Lifting a leg over his she climbed onto his lap and faced him at the table. "I can see the wheels spinning in your head. We can't afford it!" Karen said, lightly kissing him on the lips.

"We could re-mortgage this place, I'll do all the renovating. We'd more than double our investment!"

Karen felt James' cock rising in his pants. She ground her groin down onto his, causing him to groan. "Is it me that's turning you on right now or the property?"

James clutched her rear and squeezed. "You baby, always you."

She felt herself becoming wet as he caressed her ass. "It's still a No!"

A thought entered James' head. "What about Belinda?"

"Turning you on? Your sister!?"

"No! About the house. She has that money from the divorce, she's been idle since they broke up. What about convincing her to put in?" James proposed.

Karen leaned back and placed her elbows on the table behind her. "That actually isn't a bad idea. We could come up with half I suppose and if both of you worked on it. It might work!"

James was beaming. "I'll invite her around for dinner tonight, put it to her. See I'm not just a pretty face."

Karen reached down and began to unzip his fly. "I never said you were."

* * * * *

When James opened the second bottle of red for the night, Belinda had begun to relax and enjoy herself. Both James and Karen had noticed the decline in her mental state since the divorce and had done all they could to help her through. Ultimately James knew his big sister had to get over it herself. She'd move on with her life eventually and the renovation of a house was just the distraction he hoped she needed.

"O.k, tell me again about this house." Belinda inquired.

James brought out his tablet and sat next to Belinda on the couch. Opening the real estate app he navigated to the property.

"Ugh. It's nothing to look at," Belinda laughed and looked up at Karen. "You've seen this? God Karen, I thought my brother had taste."

Karen smiled and moved over to top up Belinda's glass. It was nice to see her laughing again. She eyed her sister-in-law up and down. Five years older than James and in her late 40's she was still very attractive, her blonde hair, the darker roots showing through was held back in a pony tail, her face although feminine, so similar to James'. Karen envied her larger ass and breasts, a breast which was now pressed against her husbands arm. Their legs were touching. They're sitting so close together, she thought, then rebuked herself the jealousy. They're brother and sister you idiot, stop whatever it is you're thinking.

"Let's cut to the chase, how much money do you want to borrow little brother?"

James had felt so warm and relaxed sitting beside Belinda. It reminded him of when they'd sit and read together as children. Her breast was pressed to his arm and he was reluctant to move from the position. Turning towards Belinda and breaking the connection between them he placed the tablet down on the couch. "No you've got it wrong. We don't want to borrow the money, we want to go in as partners. 50/50. We share the work. I figure they'll accept an offer of $110 thousand, we spend around $20 to $40 grand on the renovation and I bet we'll sell it for $350 to $400 thousand come the end of summer."

"Partners? I don't know anything about renovating a house." Belinda said, draining her glass, Karen quick to top her up once more.

"What's to know? Tradespeople do all the serious stuff, we do everything else. You'd be amazed how much you can learn on Youtube."

Belinda looked to Karen again. "You all in on this?

"Sure. Look what your brother did with this place. You'll learn as you go, you'll enjoy it."

"I know what else you want to say, It'll give me something to do!" Belinda forced a smile.

"We want to see you happy again Belinda." Karen stated.

"So what do you say Bee? You gonna come and work with your little brother?"

Belinda swallowed a mouthful of wine and ate a piece of cheese. She knew she was adding to the suspense. Finally she placed her glass down on the coffee table. "Yes! Yes I will."

* * * * *

DAY 1

"So everything's final?"

"Yep."

"We're homeowners!" Belinda looked down at the copy of the title. "James and Belinda Miles. Looks like we're a married couple!"

"Yeah, how does it feel using your maiden name again?" James asked.

"Good actually. I want to forget everything about my past life and today is the start of it." She suddenly wrapped her arms around her brother and hugged him tightly. "Thank you James. This was just what I needed."

The unexpected embrace was welcomed by James, the feel of her body against his, the smell of her hair. He also realized he hadn't hugged his sister that closely in more than 20 years. It was a new day for both of them.

Standing before the property they broke the hug and looked at the facade. "God I was right, it's nothing to look at!" Belinda opined.

"That's the idea. The worst property on the best street. Shit even just mowing the lawn and painting the exterior we could make $20 thousand on this place. Shall we go in?"

"I'm fearful!"

"Hah. Come on."

The screen door came off it's hinges when James pulled it open and Belinda placed a hand across her mouth to stifle her laugh. "O.k, I admit that's not a good start!" James added.

The third key James tried unlocked the large oak door and James swung it open after explaining all it needed was to be sanded back and polished and it would add $5000 to the price.

"This place will be worth a cool mil the way you're going!" Belinda sarcastically replied.

James ignored the jibe. "Well if you said we looked a married couple on the title, maybe I should carry you across the threshold!"

"Oh would you? Colin never did that!"

Without waiting James reached behind Belinda's back and legs and accompanied by her screams of laughter hoisted her up in his arms and entered the house. Belinda had her arms around James' neck and she turned to look him in the eye. James was suddenly aware of the soft skin of her bare thigh against his arm, his hand reached so close to her breast from behind. Her other breast to his chest. He could feel her hot breath against his neck. He felt arousal.

The moment it happened he lowered her back onto her feet. Belinda placed both her hands on his chest and pushed him away still giggling. "Wow you got strong little brother, you couldn't do that when we were kids!" Belinda turned away and they both took in the surroundings of the hallway. A stairway directly opposite the front door led up to the second floor and doors on either side of the entrance led to a living room and a spare bedroom.

"It's bigger than I expected!" Belinda stated.

"I get that a lot!" James quickly fired back and it took Belinda a moment to get the joke.

"Oh James!" She rolled her eyes and softly punched his arm and James feigned agony at her assault. "Come on, I think the kitchen is down here." Belinda said and headed past the stairway towards the rear of the house. James knew the layout perfectly having inspected the property days before but followed Belinda allowing her to discover the house by herself.

"These cupboards will have to be replaced. I guess we could just polish the floorboards. What's the plumbing like?" She asked excitedly.

"See, you know what you're doing. You shouldn't have doubted yourself. But yeah, the plumbing's fine. Good pressure too. The electrician say's he'll have to rewire some of the rooms but that was to be expected."

"Can we go upstairs?"

James smiled, "Lead the way."

Belinda mounted the stairs ahead of her brother and James allowed his eyes to stray across her rear and the swish of her skirt as she ascended. "These stairs would look great polished with a carpet runner!" Belinda suddenly stopped and looked behind at James to gauge his opinion. His eyes quickly diverted from her ass and Belinda noticed but dismissed it. He was probably just looking straight ahead, she thought and they continued up the stairway.

In the master bedroom James pointed out that they could knock down a wall which would open it up to the adjoining bathroom, thus providing an en-suite. They could feed off the same plumbing and create another bathroom beside it which would cut back on costs. Belinda loved his ideas and ventured a few of her own, walk in robes could be added without much fuss and they drew plans on the walls as they went.

"Want to see the basement?" James matter-of-factly stated when they'd completed the second floor.

Belinda grabbed his arm excitedly. "There's a basement?"

James nodded. "Let's go."

The house was built in the 1920's and from what the estate agent had discovered had been in the same family's hands ever since. An elderly childless couple had resided in it up until the wife died in the early 2000's and the husband remained alone until his death. The realtor had to declare the man died in the home and James had kept this fact from Belinda so as to not make her uncomfortable in the house. The man died intestate and much of the furniture and chattels had been sold in an auction held previously and James rued the fact he hadn't been aware. One or two rooms still held unsold items, a cabinet in the dining room, a dresser, a kitchen table but the basement was still a treasure trove of old power tools and bric-a-brac.

"Oh my god it's creepy down here!" Belinda exclaimed as she took in the room.

"It just needs light." James pointed to air vents on the walls. "If we replace them with glass it'll give the place a while new atmosphere. We could turn this into a cinema or gym, even another living room."

Belinda looked at the saws, hammers and other tools lining the walls and workbench. "Yeah, the slaughterhouse look just isn't a huge drawcard nowadays is it?"

"Ha, I'll get Karen to organize a dumpster through her work, some of this we can sell online but most of it's scrap." James turned to Belinda. "So what do you think?"

"About the basement?"

"No. All of it."

Belinda again scanned the room and James thought he probably should've waited until they were upstairs to ask the question. "To be honest," she paused, frowning, then her face brightened. "I love it!" She again unexpectedly embraced James. The hug was closer than she'd intended. Her body pressed against his as though someone was pushing her from behind. Her breasts flattened against James' chest and her pelvis ground against his groin. "When do we get to it?" She asked looking up into his eyes.

James' mind was in a muddle. His cock was pressing against his sister and it felt good. "Get to what?" He managed to answer.

"The house! When do we begin?"

"Oh! Um, tomorrow I guess. Meet here around seven. You're closer so I'll give you the keys until we make a copy." Neither seemed to want to break the embrace but when Belinda began running her hands down James' arms he felt his cock begin to swell and not to cause embarrassment, stepped away, feigning interest in a circular saw.

Belinda watched her brother from behind. His muscular back rippling under the tight white t-shirt. His ass, rounded against his blue denim. She noticed something else as she stood in the cellar. She was wet.

* * * * *

DAY 2

James pulled up outside the house at 6:30am. Belinda was already sitting on the front steps sipping a coffee, another placed beside her. "You're eager!" James shouted from the curb as he opened the rear of his truck and began removing the hire equipment he'd picked up the previous afternoon.

Belinda approached and began to help, lifting a floor sander down from the tray. "I was here at six, I could hardly sleep I was so excited. I tossed and turned all night."

James suddenly imagined Belinda in bed. What was she wearing, he thought? Then quickly put it out of his mind. They moved the tools to the porch and James took a moment to admire his sister's body again. She'd come prepared, wearing work boots that looked new and long socks rolled down. Her legs were bare and her ass filled out a pair of short khaki hiking shorts. A white tank top was underneath a red checkered shirt and she finished her look with a matching red hair scarf. "I'm glad you wore some old clothes, we're gonna get dirty today!" And the moment he said it he realized it came out wrong.

"Promises, promises." Belinda quickly retorted and although they both laughed, both were unsure why they were speaking so provocatively.

Mid morning a dumpster arrived and James had the driver leave it in the driveway on the property. Come lunchtime it was half full and much of the basement had been cleared. On reflection most of the tools weren't worth salvaging and James wasn't disappointed, meaning less time online trying to sell the items. A few tools he left on the curb with a sign saying "Free" and as the day progressed the items decreased.

They combined their forces ripping up the linoleum tiling on the floors and Belinda took to the floor sander like a pro. By the afternoon she had most of the first floor sanded back and James quipped if she wanted to do it professionally she had better learn to go slower.

James surveyed the now empty basement and satisfied with his work, turned to climb back up the steps. As he mounted the fourth stair and his eye-line was level with the roof of the cellar he noticed a large crack between the ceiling panels and reached out to examine it. Upon touching, the panel dropped down and fell to the floor with a loud thud with what he at first thought was insulation. Climbing back down the stairs he dropped to his knees to examine the find. A large number of porn mags had been stored in the space, yellowed with age some showed dates going back to the 60's. The latest he found was a Hustler from the 90's and attempting a cursory inspection found the pages to be heavily glued together.

"What was that?" Came Belinda's voice from the entrance to the basement. "Are you O.k?"

"Yeah it's cool, come down."

Belinda had been reluctant to return to the basement since her initial excursion and had been happy to allow James to clean it out. When she reached the bottom she marveled at the change in the room. "Wow it looks great down here, you were right, if there was more light it could be a fantastic space!" She looked down at James, squatting on the floor. "What have you got?"

James had compiled the magazines into a tower counting fifteen levels high. "Check it out, all the girly mags a boy could ever want."

Belinda knelt down next to James and examined the pile. "Oh my god." She looked up when she saw the ceiling panel. "Were they up there?"

"Yep, nearly hit me on the way down. I could've been killed by porn!"

Belinda's eye was caught by a small tin box against the stairway, as yet unnoticed by James. "What's this?" She reached out and dragged the box towards them. Opening it they discovered photos of the one couple and many of the female alone in various sexual positions. They were taken over a number of years, their aging reflected in the images. The earliest shots looked to be from the 60's or 70's going by the square shape of the photos. Many were Polaroids and the latest with the couple appearing to be in their elder years were digital prints. All up they counted 100 photos.

Every conceivable sex act seemed to have been recorded for posterity by the pair. The couple weren't particularly attractive. The man sported a handlebar mustache for most of his life and was too thin for his height. The woman was mousy with small breasts and always had it seemed, greasy hair. James and Belinda passed each photo between them and made jokes to remove what could have been an uncomfortable situation for a brother and sister. Placing the photos back in the box Belinda looked at the pile of porn. "Looks like you've got some reading to do little brother!" she laughed. James stood and scooped the pile of magazines up with him.

"Well all but the Hustler, the pages are pretty well stuck together!"

"Ewgh!" Belinda exclaimed as she followed James upstairs with their bounty.

Placing the magazines on the kitchen table James looked at the time on his phone. "We should call it a day. Bright and early tomorrow?"

"I'll be here." She arched her back and stretched her arms above her head. "I think I'll have a nice bath when I get home, some bubbles. Maybe a wine."

"Sounds nice, I think I'll join you." James was quick to correct himself. "I mean not join you, I mean I'll do the same. At my house."

Belinda shook her head. "You're such an idiot!"

On the drive home Belinda thought of the couple in the photos. Obviously the previous owners. Such a healthy sex life she thought, all those years. She thought of the bath that awaited her when she arrived home. The soothing effect of the warm water. She thought of James and him sliding into the water before her. His hands on her body. She tried to dismiss the idea. "Stop it Belinda, it's sick. He's your brother." A car tooted her from behind at the lights and she drove on, homeward bound.

* * * * *

James stood in the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. Looking at himself in the mirror he noticed the bath over his right shoulder. She's probably in the bath right now, he thought. He closed his eyes and saw her. Her hair tied back yet wet strands framing her face. Her breasts just above the water line, the shadow of her sex below the surface. He opened his eyes and broke the spell. "She's your sister dude!" He whispered but not quietly enough.

"What was that baby?"

Her voice came from the bedroom and James quickly thought of something to cover his tracks. "Hot water system's crude!"

Karen entered the bathroom wearing only her nightie. "Oh I thought you said something about your sister. You haven't stopped talking about her since you got home. 'Belinda did this, Belinda said that.' If she wasn't your sister I'd think you've got a crush on her or something."

Jame turned and faced Karen, pulling her into him. She noticed the erection immediately. "Ooh is that for me?"

"Who else would it be for?"

"I'd hate to think!" Karen joked. But in the back of his mind, James wondered, did she suspect?

* * * * *

DAY 3

James wanted to get to the house early and yet when he arrived at 6am, there was Belinda waiting on the porch before him, coffee at the ready. "Did you sleep here?" He joked, noting the blue jeans she wore seemed to be painted on they were so tight. As he neared her however he realized they were leggings fashioned to look like jeans. She still wore her work boots and the tight black t-shirt she donned was speckled with white paint from a previous project.

"There's no way I'd sleep here alone, not yet anyway." Belinda passed her key to James and before he could begin to unlock the door Belinda poked him on the chest. "Why didn't you tell me the owner died in there?"

James let the key turn in the lock and the bolt opened. He turned slowly to face Belinda. "Oh."

"Yeah, and something else I found out. The owner, 'handlebar mustache man', his name was Franklin. He never married. Lived with his sister Martha until she died. And before you ask, she never married either! Very close family if you get my drift"

"That doesn't mean it was her in the photos Bee. It could have been..." but Belinda cut him off.

"Oh it was her, their photos were in the papers and everything."

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers