Rent Free or How I became Man Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later, I found my first gig providing "Quality Personal Services" was completely unlike my first date with Sue. Mary did not want fine dining, not even the boyfriend experience. Nope, she wanted all of her time spent in a 'carnal embrace', as she later put it.

When I arrived, she opened her door wearing a silky camisole and sexy shorts with very high heels. Like Sue, her make-up and hair were perfect, and she looked much younger and more attractive than I could ever have imagined. The view of her augmented titties trying to break free of the fabric covering them was a pleasure to behold. Leading me into her lair, she turned round quickly and embraced me. I found out that she and Sue had been lusting over me for months, and she saw no reason to delay any further. For her it had been months of foreplay, and as she stated in her preference list, she just wanted to get busy.

I assured her that we could do just that, but I also wanted to make sure she was completely satisfied, and while I had every intention to "get busy", I preferred to take it a little slowly at first, so I could be familiar with her body, and its needs. I was now a professional, after all. She agreed while never making eye contact. She was too busy looking at my bulging muscles and tight crotch. I was wearing jeans that conveniently showed a great outline of my cock.

"You are the professional here," she said happily, leading me into a living room that had music playing low, and drinks ready. This was the first time I noticed any nervousness in her, or maybe it was uncertainty about what to do next. I took the lead and handed her a drink.

"A toast," I said, and continued with, "To total satisfaction guaranteed!" and clinked our glasses. She nodded and took a pretty good drink. When she looked up, I had already set my glass down and started towards her, she put hers down quickly.

Then I took her into my arms, she more or less melted into me with a sigh. I could feel the tension flowing through her and sensed it's slow release just by her being held by me. After a minute of this I moved in for a kiss and lowered my hands to her ass. I squeezed gently, as I cupped her cheeks through the thin material. She pressed into my embrace and eagerly met my kiss. Our tongues danced, and explored, as our hands started to drift. I took hold of one of her enhanced titties and found her nipple was surprisingly sensitive.

I began to slip her top off to expose her big fake tits. I put my face between them and did the typical motor boating thing. This made us both laugh, easing the tension even more. Returning to the task at hand, we both removed the last of our clothing, and I saw her take a moment to take in my body. I'm well-built and never skip workouts, so I'm muscular without the steroid look. I always take care to smell good and present a clean appearance. But under Mary's gaze I felt dirty, in a good way, like fresh meat to a starving person.

I could see she obviously tried to keep her body toned. I could not deny the thirst in her eyes as she ran her hands gently across my chest. Her fingertips grazing my nipples before pinching one quite hard. She slid that same hand down to my hardening cock and grasped it firmly and pulled on it. I moaned a little when she did the same thing to my balls.

She released me from her grip and walked around me, her fingers still trailing on my body, as she continued her overall inspection. When she stopped in front of me, she said. "You sir, are one fine specimen."

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said, "Would you like to sit down here?" I was pointing to a chair. "I think you'll be more comfortable sitting or even lying on the couch, while I eat that sexy snatch."

She sat rather quickly and threw her legs over the arms of the chair, giving me full access to everything. "Let's go!" she said, "I'm so ready."

I jumped in and did my very best. Licking, sucking, biting, all my best tools, just for her. I was there awhile before she became overwhelmed with sensations and seemed to be enjoying it. I introduced a finger then two, and finally a third. Then the dam broke, and she came, and came again, and when she seemed to be done she looked at me and screamed while coming a third time, each time was harder than the last.

She began to plead, "Fuck me... Fuck Me. Please... Fuck Me!"

So, I fucked her. It took some time to fit my girth into her, even with all her cum as lube, and the work I did prepping her pussy, it was still a struggle to get my dick in her. Once I did, I fucked her in the chair, on the coffee table, in the kitchen on the stove and the countertop. I fucked her doggie, cowgirl, missionary, and a few other positions I don't have names for, but were fun.

Anything, any position, whatever she asked, I provided. Everything that was in the preference sheet. I was railing her pretty good when she said, "Choke me till I cum."

Never one to disappoint, I grasped her neck and applied gentle pressure. She pushed into my hand wanting more force. Our intensity increased and she started convulsing under me. I instinctively started to move my hand, but she grabbed it and pulled it back and maintained the hard pressure, I could feel her breathing under my grip.

Her body rocked from the orgasm she was getting, and I continued to do exactly what she wanted, not wanting to spoil a thing. Then she implored me "Please fill me with your cum."

I happily obliged her, since the whole scene was way more of a turn on than I had anticipated. I flooded the walls of her vagina with my seed while she moaned and had yet another small climax on my cock.

We were both spent after the fuck-a-thon all through the house. While we recovered, we enjoyed some refreshments Mary had made previously, "Sex always makes me hungry so I made snacks earlier in anticipation of this exact moment." She said, while moving around the kitchen still mostly naked, I was completely nude and was reaching for my boxer shorts when she said, "Ben, um, I decided to add something to my preference sheet."

Having a vague idea, I asked, "How may I provide better 'Quality Personal Service' to you."

"Stay naked? Please." She asked, explaining the sight of me, walking around her house nude and available, was hot as hell.

"Sure Mary, that's easy." I explained to her I was just looking to make her comfortable. I personally didn't care; I was comfortable in whatever she chose. She ran into her room and brought back a little clip- around bow tie collar. She reached up and put it on my neck and fastened it. After stepping back, she got a big smile.

"That's your outfit for the rest of the night, as a matter of fact, that's your official outfit every time you see me," She said proudly.

I smiled for two reasons: one, I thought the tie was a nice addition to my nudity, two, her words told me she expected to book another visit. "Thank you, Mary, that's very thoughtful, and I like it." It seemed to me that we had recovered, and it was time to start round two. I reached over and cupped one of her tits then pinched her nipple while rolling it between my fingers. "I think I remember you asking if we could work on your ability to deepthroat. Seems like now is as good a time as any."

Dropping to her knees in the dining room, she said "I haven't had a decent cock to suck in years, and this one is amazing." She opened her lips wide and took a fair amount into her mouth. I was impressed that it was her first go at it and she took so much. I was pretty sure it would not be long until all of it would be in her mouth in a few minutes.

She was amazing, she seemed to truly enjoy the blowjob she was giving. Soon I was completely in her mouth and throat. I asked if I could do anything while she blew my cock, the short answer was no. So, I enjoyed getting my dick sucked by a horny housewife and waited to be told to cum. When she did finally make my cock explode, I was surprised again at the volume and strength of my orgasm.

Mary and I spent the rest of the night locked in some sort of carnal embrace until it was time to go. I was spent and actually wondered if I hadn't fucked myself out of commission for a few days. Getting home, Sue had a hot meal ready, along with a handful of vitamins. I consumed both and headed off to bed to recover.

That is how it's been for quite some time. I have a variety of ladies with a variety of wants and needs. There is Carol who wants to tie me up and diddle herself to orgasm then smear her juices all over my face, then she rides me while kissing me. Dot is the full boyfriend experience, dinner, dancing or movie, limo ride home where I eat her pussy till we get to her house and fuck. Sara is a big girl, she lives at home with a caretaker, but let me tell you this big girl can do some things that should be banned, we have some of the best sex I've ever had.

Recently, I even got hired by a husband. He wants me to bang his wife, sometimes he watches, sometimes he goes in to watch football. Just last week, as I finished with his wife, he offered me a beer and asked if I wanted to watch the game. So, I did, she joined us a little later, surprised I was still there. After the game she gave us both blowjobs and I went home.

There is this one client, we meet in a hotel room. When she lets me in, she is naked and has a very hot body, waiting with her hands bound behind her back, and a hood over her head. I use her roughly, pounding her pussy, ass, and twisting her nips very hard. She always responds with multiple orgasms and thanks me profusely when we are done. The last time we were together, after a particularly rough session that lasted longer than usual, she told me to bring a friend or two next time. I asked, "male or female?" she said to surprise her.

So, this is my career, providing Quality Personal Service, I love it, it pays the bills and allows me to set my own hours. Sue is a great manager, She and I have changed our rental agreement, she gets a cut of the revenue we take in, and fucked whenever she wants, or when my schedule allows it. Business is so good I might need to find another service provider; Sue has graciously offered to interview any prospective providers.

So that's my story so far, Man Whore, Service Provider, Sex Worker, whatever my title I can live with it, I get paid to fuck, Life is good.

12