Renter Pt. 02

Story Info
Bbc renter and cousins.
4.6k words
4.6
56k
53

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers

Now that Garland was a regular fixture in our house and having plans to stay much longer, the sex began to take on a different tone. Although the sex was very frequent, Garland began to be more domineering and made Lisa become his cock slave. One day he just pulled out a collar with a spade pendant on it and snapped it on Lisa's throat. He said that as long as she wore the collar she belonged to him and that her job was to make him cum. He also mentioned that she was his fuck toy and he gets to lend her out to whoever he sees fit.

Lisa wore the collar full time, not even wanting to take it off to go to work. She knew as long as she wore it she was his cock slave, she had no intention of taking it off. As soon as Garland got home from work, she would greet him and pull his cock out to suck on him until he was hard. Once hard he would fuck her right in the foyer. He had her wear vibrating underwear to wake her early in the morning to come and take care of his cock. Each morning the underwear would start vibrating and wake her, she would dutifully walk down the hallway to Garland's bedroom so he could fuck her. Her life began to revolve around Garland and making him cum. No longer were we getting nights out for dinner since she had to be home to take Garland's huge cock.

One Friday, I came home with two bags of things for Lisa, handed her one bag and told her to dress with what was inside. The other bag I hid downstairs in the bar. After awhile Lisa came downstairs wearing a very short skirt, crotch-less panties with a pocket for a clit vibrator, and a tight top with neckline which exposed her breasts. She asked what was the occasion, I replied that Garland was coming home with his cousins.

I pulled a cooler out onto the deck and placed the remote for the clit vibrator on the table, testing it he pressed the button, Lisa gave a squeal. Garland soon pulled up and his two cousins, Marvin and Jarvis got out of the car. Both cousins were tall and athletic looking had shaved heads, Jarvis had a goatee, and were wearing basketball shorts. It was clear they were going commando showing visible cock lines along their thighs. Everyone headed out to the deck where I explained that the remote on the table was to signal Lisa that a beer or food was needed.

The guys sat down and each of them pressed the button, lingering on it for a few seconds. Lisa squirmed a bit and went to the cooler, bending at the waist so the guys could all see her crotchless panties. Delivering the beers, each of the guys got a few rubs on their shorts as she gave them their beer. The conversation was opened with what we planned on doing to Lisa that night. Lisa sat at the table drinking her own beer listening in. The men decided that tracking the number of loads each of us gave Lisa was needed. Lisa went inside and appeared with a permanent marker handing it to me. Lisa's body was going to be the document of record so each of us wrote our name on her. I wrote "Jason" above her left breast. Garland wrote his on her right ass cheek, Marvin left ass cheek and Jarvis above her right breast.

We all signaled for another beer, at this point Jarvis' cock head was peeking out past his shorts, Marvin's outline was very visible, especially his prominent cock head. Lisa delivered the beers and reached her hand up each of the pant legs for a bit of stroking until each cock was straining against fabric.

We moved to the media room and all sat on the couch while Garland put in a dvd showing an interracial gang bang. We settled in to watch the movie with our cocks hanging out. Lisa stroked each of us and pulled our balls out to fondle. The other guys each had an impressive set of balls that looked like two extra large eggs stuffed in a dark brown dress sock. All of them hanging down and resting on the couch.

At this point Lisa slipped out of her dress and helped each of us men out of their clothes. Both the cousin's cocks were impressive, long, thick and with bulbous heads, especially Marvin's. Jarvis grabbed Lisa and moved her onto the couch and sat on the floor spreading her legs. He dove into her crotch licking her clit and the opening of her pussy. Lisa sucked on Marvin's cock, and stroked Garland. I left to get the bag hidden in the bar.

Once I returned, I produced a set of restraints, and a towel to place under her. Garland helped me put a restraint on each of Lisa's upper arms and her thighs just above her knees. Legs and arms clipped together exposing Lisa's pussy and allowing limited use of her hands. Jarvis continued to lick Lisa's clit bringing her to her first orgasm. At this point I was rock hard, and had first dibs on her pussy. I positioned myself between her legs and sank my rigid cock in her tight wet pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, not worrying about lasting since I knew I was going to be hard again soon. Seeing my wife lost in lust in total heat always got me hard. Garland straddled her face while I fucked her, she sucked on his cock trying to get as much of his black hardness into her mouth. The scene of Lisa being tied down and three hard black cocks waiting to fill her with cum made me shoot my load after just a few minutes.

Now that Lisa was filled with my cum, she was ready to take more loads. I quickly put a mark below my name above her left breast. Next Garland positioned himself between her legs and played with her wet opening with his cock head. After teasing her for a few minutes, he slid his entire length deep into her in one stroke.

Just five weeks ago she would have struggled to take the top part of his cock, now she was able to take all of him in one thrust. Of course having had his cock inside her multiple times each day for the last four weeks allowed her to take him, during those weeks he had already pumped about 100 loads into her.

Lisa was already moaning and after just a couple of minutes stiffened with her second orgasm. Once she came on Garland's cock, her body was primed to just keep cumming. Garland started to fuck her hard and furious and her orgasms began to just start rolling through her body. She begged him to fuck her harder and kept telling him how much she loved fucking him. "Fuck me, fuck me with that big beautiful black cock!" she continuously cried out. I knew this was going to go on for a long time, so I went and got more beers for me, Marvin and Jarvis. Marvin and Jarvis were each sucking on her tits while Garland continued to pound away, his cock now creamy and white with all the cum and Lisa's lubrication covering it.

The room was filled with the sound of Lisa's cries and Garland's huge hanging balls slapping her ass on each thrust. Lisa begged us to unclip her hands so she could get at Marvin and Jarvis' huge cocks. I really wanted to unclip her, but our plan was to keep her tied up for the evening until each of us had pumped at least one load into her. Marvin's cock was so hard it actually looked painful, I wondered how long he was going to last once he finally had a chance to fuck her.

Garland continued fucking for another 10 minutes or so then pulled out to give his cousins a chance at her pussy. Marvin quickly jumped in and slowly slid the length of his thick, long cock into her. His cock head was disproportionately large for his thick shaft. Lisa squirmed as he slowly entered her, a look of pure pleasure crossed Marvin's face as he buried himself in her. "Damn this is a tight white pussy! I am already addicted to this white pussy. This white pussy was meant to be filled with black cock!" He fucked her long and slow, luxuriating in the feeling of her tight wetness. After awhile Marvin began to pick up his pace and Lisa's orgasms began once again, rolling through her body and curling her toes, her nipples getting harder than I had ever seen them.

Marvin started fucking even faster and Lisa started screaming in pleasure, Marvin started yelling "My cock owns this pussy now, your pussy is mine to fuck!" With that he thrust deep and I could see the base of his cock start to spasm, as he began filling her with his thick cum. He thrust another 10 or so times pumping a load with each thrust. Having filled her with her second load, Marvin pulled out, unleashing a river of cum.

I grabbed a marker, lifted Lisa's ass up and placed a mark under Marvin's name. Jarvis was quick to move in as soon as Lisa dropped her ass, he placed his hard cock at her opening and sighed as he slid his entire length in. Watching Marvin cum and seeing Jarvis immediately enter Lisa, my cock started getting hard again. Garland's cock was in his usual rock hard state as he watched his cousin fuck Lisa with abandon.

While Jarvis fucked Lisa, I moved in so Lisa could suck on my cock. She quickly got me hard while Garland and Marvin played with her hard nipples. Jarvis commented that they were going to make her their bbc slut, and that they would be dropping in all the time to use her pussy. Lisa moaned and started another round of orgasms which rolled through her body once again. Jarvis picked up his pace and started pounding Lisa, adding a wet "slurk-slurk-slurk" sound to the ball slapping. We repositioned ourselves so Lisa could attend to Marvin, who was almost hard again and Garland, sucking each of their cocks in turn.

The scene was too much for Jarvis who increased his speed and began flooding Lisa's pussy with his cum. Lisa orgasmed as he shot his load, much of it squirting out of her cock-filled pussy. The sight of Jarvis' cum squirting out of Lisa's pussy had Marvin hard again. I quickly marked Lisa above her right breast. With limited use, Lisa's hand tried to move Garland toward her cum flowing pussy. Garland got the idea and moved between her legs in front her cum drooling vagina. Knowing the half wet towel would never handle Garland's contribution, I quickly replaced it before he slid into her.

Lisa let out a long guttural groan as Garland's cock slid into her, her eyes rolled back into her head. It was pretty clear who her favorite was. Garland fucked her at a steady pace, settling in to fuck her for a long time. Lisa started moaning "God I love this, god I love this, god I could do this forever, god just keep fucking me". After awhile she just kept whispering " Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme" continuously. By this time Lisa's was lost in lust, she was what Garland referred to as "cock-drunk". Once she was in this state I don't think she cared who fucked her, just as long as it was big black and rock hard with a promise to fill her with more cum.

Marvin was rigidly hard again and started to slap Lisa's face with his cock to make her come to and pay attention to it. Lisa tried to suck on Marvin's cock, her orgasms preventing her to from fully focusing on the task. I moved in to share her mouth, almost as soon as she took me in her mouth I shot my load, so turned on by how lost in lust she was. She swallowed all my cum and moved to attend to Marvin's cock. She licked the underside of his cock then took one of his balls into her mouth and gently tugged and sucked.

Marvin's eyes rolled into the back of his head, his cock leaking precum in a steady stream onto the couch. Jarvis moved in to get some oral time too, Lisa first sucked all of Marvin's precum out then sucked on Jarvis' cock. Garland continued his steady pace while I made another mark for me above Lisa's left breast. Lisa continued sucking on the cousins' cocks, having trouble with all the pleasure Garland was giving her. Garland kept telling her it was time that he bred her, her pussy was his and breeding her would seal it forever and his cock would forever own her. Lisa started to mumble with a mouth full of black cock "Breed me, breed me with that big black cock!" This was too much for the cousins and they both shot prodigious loads across Lisa's face and hair, with spurts landing halfway across the couch on either side of her.

Garland quickened his pace and Lisa once again started orgasming. I placed another mark for Jarvis and had to mark Lisa's inner thigh for Marvin since I couldn't break up Garland's rhythm. The cousins and I took a break on the couch while Garland continued to fuck Lisa. We drank our beers and watched as Lisa was completely lost in bliss. Murmuring a mantra of "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me" the whole time. After we finished our beers, and grabbed three more, Garland began picking up steam and started to pile-drive Lisa's pussy. Her murmuring changed into full out screams of pleasure. The scene was having an effect on the cousins and me, all three of our cocks started to stiffen at the sight and sound of my wife getting the fucking of her life.

Garland began to loudly grunt and then cried out that he was cumming. Lisa's toes curled even more as she came her hardest ever, her body tensing and her eyes squeezing shut. Garland began pumping, what had to be his largest load into my wife, he pushed deep and kept up small thrusts into her as he came, and came, and came. After pumping what had to be a load the size of all of our loads together, Garland collapsed on top of Lisa.

I unclipped Lisa's restraints and she wrapped her legs and arms around Garland pulling him deeper into her. After resting in that position for a while, Garland pulled as Lisa whimpered, grabbed the marker and placed his mark on her, making it her seventh load of cum for the evening. Lisa laid on the couch completely spent, cum running out of her vagina. The sight clearly was a turn on for the cousins and they talked about how tight she felt and how she was the best fuck they had ever had, how sexy she looked with all that black cum covering her and flowing out of her. The conversation resulted in the cousin's cocks stiffening to full hardness again.

Still cum covered, Lisa took a quick break to have a drink, then the cousins moved her onto all fours with her elbows resting and the back of the couch and her ass in the air. Marvin moved in front of her while Jarvis positioned himself behind her. Jarvis entered her while she sucked Marvin's cock. They spit-roasted my wife until Jarvis pulled out and shot his load all over her back and covering her hair. A couple of spurts actually hitting Marvin in the chest. Marvin was too lost in Lisa's blow job to pay much attention. Lisa took a break from his cock to lick up his belly to catch Jarvis' cum running down his chest. Mewling in delight at the taste and the experience.

Once cleaned up, Marvin moved behind her and slid his cock in, every thrust pulling out more of Jarvis cum. Garland took Marvin's place in front of Lisa, she lovingly took his huge cock in both hands and swirled her tongue around his cock head, pumping his cock with her hands and sucking the last of his cum out of his cock. She soon had his veiny black cock stiff as an iron rod. She continued working his cock with both hands, her thumbs and fingers not even able to encircle his cock girth. Marvin continued fucking her doggy style, picking up his pace so Lisa wasn't able to concentrate on Garland's cock. She pressed her face into the couch and squeezed Garland's cock as she came again. Her squeezing produced and large stream of precum leaking onto her forearms.

Marvin picked up his pace exclaiming "You are our bitch now! You are officially our black cock slut! I am going to pump you full of my cum day in and day out!" The last word being squeezed out of his lungs as his orgasm began shooting his load into Lisa. Marvin pulled out releasing more cum from her vagina. I added a mark for Marvin and one for Jarvis (almost forgot!) then Garland moved behind Lisa to slide his aching member into her. As he slid into her, he smacked her hard on the ass, telling her he was going to have the most marks on her after we were through.

What Lisa didn't know, was that the guy with the most marks on her, the most loads shot, got to have her in his bed for the night once the evening was over. Whoever that was got to fall asleep with his cock in her and fuck her first thing in the morning, then getting to shower with her.

Garland continued his fucking and smacked her ass even more, saying that more of his cum was in her than the rest of us put together and that alone made her his. Lisa kept her face buried in the couch meeting each of Garland's thrusts. Occasionally she lifted her head to show a glazed looked face, a face totally lost in ecstasy. I don't even know that she knew me and the cousins were present she was so lost in the feeling of Garland's huge hard cock filling her.

Lisa started mumbling and whispering something I couldn't hear, broken up by a string of "Uh-uh-uh-uh" then a low and long mewling sound rising in pitch, which then abruptly stopped. Lisa just went completely limp, her back slack and her upper body lying heavily on the couch, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She had passed out.

I had actually heard of this happening, but never believed it. I told Garland to keep fucking, just tone it down, I wanted my wife to pass out and come too while still getting fucked. Lisa was only out for a few seconds, she came too and realized she was still getting fucked, it felt as if all the nerve endings in her body were in her vagina, mostly at the opening and her clit, which felt the girth of Garland's cock sliding in and out of her. More nerve endings seem to be deep in her, a place that Garland's cock kept hitting and filling. The sensation had her bucking into his thrusts as she became fully awake.

Seeing her responding, Garland smacked her ass to welcome her back. He said "You are my cock-drunk white cock slave, you just proved my cock belongs in you." Garland pulled his cock out and placed it on her back, he signaled for the marker then traced an outline of his thick hard cock on Lisa's back all the way down to her curved ass. The outline reached the small of her back, I couldn't imagine how she takes the whole thing. Garland wrote his name vertically down the outline of his cock, then slid his cock in again to continue fucking. Lisa toes began curling once again and she started crying out that she was cumming. Garland was relentless in his deep thrusts, he buried his cock as deep as he could and I saw the base of his cock spasm as he pumped another load into my wife. Cum was spurting out with each pump from Garland's cock. Lisa had no room in her pussy with the size of that cock, the only place cum could go was out.

As cum was pumped into her, it spurted out dripping onto the towel. Garland held his position and the cum just kept on coming out, spurt after spurt after spurt. Garland pulled out, the sight of Lisa's abused pussy was one to behold. Her pussy was so stretched out I could have entered her with my hard cock and barely touch the walls of her vagina, it was literally gaping at the diameter of my cock. I could see cum covering her walls, I slid my cock in to get it good and lubed. She felt all warm and slick, but very loose. I could have lasted forever since she was so stretched out. I scooped cum off the towel and lubed her ass up, slowly working a finger in her. I slid my finger in and out for a while and slowly entered her with two fingers. She tensed up, then relaxed after a bit. I took my cum lubed cock and very slowly entered her ass.

This was rare territory for us, usually Lisa was not into anal sex, but she was so stretched out and so cock drunk that she was more than willing. Anything as long as it involved a hard cock and the prospect of cum. Some minutes later I was able to enter her with my full length. Ah, this was more like it, tightness I am more accustomed to. I fucked her for awhile to get her loosened up. I pulled out and had her straddle Marvin, who was sitting next to her on the couch, and whose cock was hard and resting on his stomach. She straddled Marvin and took his cock in one motion. She seemed happy to feel full again. I positioned myself behind her and entered her ass and she bucked and groaned. Marvin and I started fucking her rhythmically as she bucked into our cocks. Garland's cum was still running out of her and covering Marin's huge testicles. Lisa announced she needed a cock in her mouth to which Jarvis complied. He was rigidly hard again as she took him in her mouth.

bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers
12