Renter Pt. 03

Story Info
BBC Renter and cousins continued.
3.1k words
4.61
30k
32

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers

Lisa left the media room and headed upstairs to the master bedroom. Jason was going to sleep on the media room couch. She climbed the stairs on woozy legs with cum leaking down her legs, her pussy and ass feeling very empty. She felt a little self conscious about how lost in lust she had become, she felt like there just wasn't enough cock and cum for her hungry pussy. She expected she would soon have a visitor and quickly entered the master bath to sit on the toilet and relieve herself, squeezing a large amount of cum out of her. She cleaned up a bit and headed to bed.

She turned out the light and slid under the covers. As she laid in bed she wondered who was going to show up first. At first she hoped it was Garland, but then decided she didn't care, just as long as it was soon. With that thought in mind, she pulled the covers off and got on all fours with her ass in the air and pointing to the door. She hadn't even closed the door as she wanted someone to walk in and fill her pussy. Soon she heard footsteps and a soft whistle coming from the doorway. She closed her eyes and waited, imagining she would be able to identify the man by the feel of his cock.

She felt the weight of someone climb on the bed and then felt a few hard smacks on her ass. She then felt a hard cock teasing her wet slit, she wriggled her ass in anticipation. She then felt what she had been waiting for: A big hardness entering and filling the emptiness she was feeling. The cock went in, and in until she felt pressure deep inside her. Her pussy felt so full with the wonderful pressure deep inside where only Garland could touch. She smiled as she shuttered at the thought of him. She was glad he was the first, it meant that he had more time to return again.

The huge cock started to slide in and out of her more rapidly, intensifying all the feelings in her pussy. Suddenly a hand was pushing on her back forcing her chest into the bed as the cock increased its pace. A hand grabbed a handful of her long brunette hair and wrapped it around his fist pulling hard, forcing her head back, the other hand grabbed her throat, pulling her up on all fours again. The hand was tight around her throat, her breathing now a little constricted. She cried out, but the hand tightened so she remained quiet. The cock seemed to be getting harder and was bottoming out in her. She wondered why she wasn't feeling Garland's balls pressing against her clit, if fact she hadn't felt any set of balls slapping her.

She felt discomfort as the cock bottomed out, the man seemed to know what he was doing though and backed off just enough and continued fucking her wet pussy. After sometime, the rhythm slowed, until the cock was pushing firmly on her anterior wall. The cock stayed in that position, with firm pressure on the bottom of her pussy. Lisa forced herself to relax and concentrated on the fullness she was feeling. The continuous pressure forced her fornix, the deepest part of her vagina, to expand, allowing more cock into her. After sometime she finally felt a set of balls barely touch her. This couldn't be Garland, this man was bigger than Garland, she could take all of Garland, but not this cock, at least not yet.

The cock kept up its pressure, then slowly backed out and then back in, slowly fucking her as her pussy adjusted to his length. After some time she felt his balls press against her and she felt fuller than she ever had before. The thought of how much cock she was holding inside her set her orgasm off. She pushed her ass onto that huge cock and started to grind on it. The cock pulled out, his hands releasing her hair and throat, she began to turn her head to try and see who it was, but the hands quickly placed a blindfold on her . With the blindfold on, the man rolled her onto her back and slid his huge, rigid cock back into her. He sucked on her nipples as he slowly fucked her, grinding himself into her at the bottom of each thrust.

The cock picked up pace and started to pound her. Lisa's pussy felt electrified as she spread her legs to take even more cock. She clearly had not been fucked by this cock before. She couldn't see who it was, all she could do was accept its continual pounding. The man grabbed her forearms and pinned her arms to the bed, then increased his pace even more. Lisa began orgasming, one long almost continuous orgasm as he kept fucking her. Her toes curling, nipples achingly hard, the orgasms rolled through her body and the huge cock kept right on fucking her.

Lisa was beyond the point of caring who this man was, she just wanted to have him fuck her and take his thick load of cum. The man quickened his pace then thrust deep, she felt his cock begin to spasm as he started to pump his cum deep inside her. As he spurt the last of his load, he lowered himself and starting kissing her deeply, keeping his cock buried inside her. His cock had lost some of its stiffness, but was still giving her that nice full feeling. The thick set of lips continued to kiss her, gently sucking on her bottom lip, then moving to her neck and ears. The lips moved back down to her breasts and sucked on each of her nipples, mixing in some tugging bites and kisses.

Lisa was squirming her hips trying to get this man to continue fucking her. He held her head in his hands and started kissing her forcefully. As he continued kissing her she felt his cock regain its hardness and he slowly started to slide in and out. His cock was now back to its rigid hardness as it increased its pace. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet to his chest, pushing her knees onto her chest. He fucked her in this position for awhile, then rolled her over flat on her stomach, making the move with his cock still inside her. His legs straddling her legs he started pounding her pussy with rapid deep thrusts. As she lay under him, she began to feel another orgasm start to stiffen through her body. As it intensified she lifted her heels pressing onto his ass, as if to push him even deeper into her. Lisa began to get very vocal, telling him to fuck her and to fuck her hard, telling him she wanted to feel him cum in her.

"Fuck me!" She cried out hoarsely, "FUCK ME! PLEASE GOD, FUCK ME! Take my wet pussy! I need to feel your cum in me!"

Her words propelled the man on and he quickened his pace. As his orgasm neared, he pulled out, rolled her onto her back and stuck his cock in her face. She took his cock in her mouth just as the first spurt jetted out. She greedily sucked on the cock as it pumped a large load of thick cum down her throat.

Down in the media room, Jason, Garland and the cousins sat around drinking beer discussing the best part of the night. Everyone agreed the simultaneous loads pumped into Lisa from the three of them was the best part of the night. They had heard Lisa crying out and decided that the new, late addition to the evening was getting a warm reception from her.

"Seems like Jerome has found a good home in your wife's pussy," Marvin commented.

He mentioned that it might be time for him to head upstairs and check to see if Lisa was ready for more attention. Jarvis said that he too was ready for some more of Lisa's wet pussy, and he wanted to see if she was still cock drunk from the evening. At that moment a tall, slender, older black man entered the room wrapped n a towel.

"Jerome! How did it go with Lisa?" Jason asked.

Jerome answered, "It was as good as anything I have ever had, better even. You all get on up there so I can have another turn!"

Jerome asked what he missed for the evening. Jason told him in detail how the evening went and that Lisa had taken 19 loads between the four of them, Jerome commented that he gave her 2 more for a total of 21.

Jerome asked "How many loads can Lisa take?"

Jason said he wasn't sure, but this was the most she has ever had. He mentioned that she had been getting 3 or more loads every day since shortly after Garland moved in.

Jason said "That is the million dollar question, I have no idea how long she can go before she is too tired, but as long as she is cock-drunk she will continue, I think."

They all agreed that as long as there was a hard, big black cock for her she would take it. What each of them enjoyed most was seeing her lost in lust and thought it was the best sex they had had. By this time all the men, even Jerome, were hard from the thought of how much Lisa enjoyed big black cock.

Jerome asked "If you all like it so much, and Lisa likes it so much, why aren't you all making this a full time thing? I mean, Garland has had more sex in the last few weeks than he has had in years. What about you two?" Jerome asked Marvin and Jarvis.

Jarvis commented he had had more sex that night than he had in months, Marvin agreed. Jason looked at the others, not sure if he wanted to say what was on his mind, however the hardness of his cock gave his thoughts away.

Garland said "I am here for at least a couple more months, you guys tied down so you can't join in?"

Marvin and Jarvis both said they had no problem. Jerome said he was game especially since Lisa was the first woman in a long time who could take all of him.

"As long I can get at that wonderful pussy, I am in," He said.

Jason said the only stipulation would be that he got to sleep in his own bed each night.

Lisa was laying in bed with the blindfold still on, she was wondering where the guys were, she should have a big cock fucking her right now. She kept thinking about the evening and how wonderful it was, she had cum so many times she had no idea what the count was. She was already feeling a little sad that the weekend had to end. No sooner had that thought crossed her mind when she heard someone enter the room. In fact it sounded like more than one person had entered the room.

Somebody climbed on the bed and started licking her clit, she reached her hands out trying to feel for whoever else was in the room. Her right hand felt a thigh, then reached out for the cock, she found it, it was very hard and pointing right at her. She reached out with her other hand and found another hard, large penis and she started to stroke both cocks as the tongue licked her. She was thinking she was done for the night, but having these hard cocks, cocks that were hard for her, made her glad she wasn't done. She thought to herself she could never get enough of these big black cocks and all the cum they pumped inside her.

With two big cocks in her hands and a tongue on her clit, she started her orgasm. Now that that was out of the way, she was ready for a big black cock inside her. The thought of all four big black cocks hard and waiting to fuck her had her wriggling her hips in anticipation. Someone climbed between her legs and smacked her clit and wet slit with a rigid cock. The cock played with her opening for awhile, but much to her dismay did not enter her. She started begging to be fucked.

"Please fuck me with your big cock! Please put it in me, I need you to put it in me and fuck me!" She cried out.

She surprised herself on how emotional that sounded. The cock still didn't enter her.

"Please fuck me, please put it in me now, I will do anything to have your cock in me!" She continued.

Suddenly she heard her husband speak "Are you sure?"

She replied "YES, YES ANYTHING!"

She couldn't bear it any longer, she had to have that cock inside her.

Jason said "Okay, you said anything. From now on, starting tonight, Marvin, Jarvis and Jerome will be moving in. You are going to take a leave of absence from your job. Your new job will be as a cum receptacle for all our cocks. Your job will be to make any hard cock cum, and if a cock is not hard, you will find one to make hard. None of us men will go to bed horny, you will be sure to make all of us cum every single day."

With that the cock at her opening slid all the way in and she orgasmed. The thought of all that big black cock and cum, using her indefinitely had her more horny than she thought she could ever be. She spent the rest of the night climaxing again and again. Every time a cock came, there was another hard one to take its place. The cocks that did cum, got hard again with the sight of her cumming and cumming and being so lost in lust. Finally around sunrise, all the men were spent as Garland pumped the last load of the night into her pussy. By this time she certainly needed some sleep and a break for her now sore pussy.

For the next few days, Lisa gave her pussy a break and sucked more cock than she had ever sucked. Once her mouth and throat were too sore, she switched to getting fucked in the ass. After a while her pussy returned to its tight willingness and the sex got back to how she liked it - fucking and taking loads deep in her pussy. She really thought she could never get enough, which was good because there was almost always a hard cock in the house for her to take care of.

The household fell into a routine. She got up early each morning to go down and get fucked by Jason. She then moved on to Marvin and Jarvis, both who had to work early. Typically she spent this time being spit-roasted by the two of them. Often she would take two loads from each of them, one each in her pussy and one each down her throat.

Next she would head to Garland's room. By this time her pussy was leaking cum and was ready to handle Garland's huge cock. Sometimes she would start out in the shower with him, his cock was always hard when she arrived. Other times he was in the kitchen getting coffee, the rule was she would find him wherever he was and they would start fucking right off. She liked this time best, just straight fucking, she could just focus on the feeling of his huge cock filling her. Usually by the time he was done he was running late, he never rushed though and fucked her for a good hour each morning.

Finally she ended the morning with Jerome. He worked second shift and was always still in bed waiting for her. They always started out with Lisa sucking on his big black cock to get him extra hard. He would then go down on her. Slowly licking and kissing her clit until she came. Then he would fuck her in bed in a variety of positions, emptying his balls deep in her pussy.

By the time the guys had left for the day she had already taken seven loads. Often someone came home for lunch or came home early. Lisa got another one or two loads by late afternoon. In the evening the guys came home singly, and the first thing they did was get their cock out, sometimes not even bothering to get naked. She was usually in the middle of getting fucked when another cock would present itself for her mouth. Generally she would get fucked until dinner, which meant that most of the time they had dinner delivered. Then they would fuck until bed time.

During the week the sex was always at a steady boil. It seemed the whole household was sexually charged. Weekends were a whole different story, the sex went from boiling to explosive. Usually it started as soon as they woke, and then continued while breakfast was being prepared, her getting tag teamed in the kitchen while the guys took turns cooking. For the rest of the day, they stocked up on food that was easy and convenient and then spent the rest of the weekend as they did that first weekend with the cousins. This is how every weekend was spent.

Just a few months ago, she was only getting 2 or 3 loads a week from Jason. Once Garland moved in, it was at least that many every day. Now she did more than that in just the morning, and again during the day and evening. In any given week, she was fucked in each room and on almost every surface or piece of furniture in the house. Her waking hours were spent with more time having big black cock inside her than without.

There was now talk about making this arrangement permanent, and buying a house geared around sex. A sling chair in some of the rooms, a sex room with a huge bed, even a dungeon with restraints. Talking about this arrangement and how the house would be always ended up with all the guys fucking her.

Plans for the house was now in the Architect's hands. He was familiar with the lifestyle they wanted and brought great insight to the design. He even had picked out an all black construction company for the build. Lisa expected to spend a lot of time supervising the construction when the time came.

bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers