Renter Pt. 05

Story Info
Wife decides which construction crew to work with.
4.6k words
4.68
29.2k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbccouple
bbccouple
205 Followers

Lisa left Robert's office to meet the first construction crew. Robert walked her down the hall to a meeting room. Lisa had Robert's cum leaking out of her the whole walk down. Along the way, Robert mentioned the first group worked for a company called Urban Builders. The first of three crews she was to meet with.

"Remember Lisa, you have 2 hours to meet each crew. What we are looking for is the two crews you have the best sexual connection with. Which crew leaves you the most satisfied but still wanting more. This will be your life now, embrace it and enjoy yourself. Don't waste time, the first crew has 8 guys and you need to make sure they leave completely satisfied. By the numbers, for 8 men to cum in 2 hours that means someone will have to cum every 15 minutes on average, that's if they cum just once. I suspect these crews will want to cum twice in 2 hours. That averages someone cumming every 7 1/2 minutes"

Lisa was already wet with anticipation. What Robert was saying meant her new self would cum 16 times at least, at least once for every load she coaxed from the crew, and that was just for the first crew. Robert opened the door and showed her in. Lisa walked in and saw 8 fit black men lounging on three couches bordering the meeting room. All of them were still dressed for work, wearing work clothes for doing construction. Lisa undressed as she walked to the first couch. Upon reaching the first couch, she kneeled down if front of a young black man who sat in the middle of the couch. She rubbed the young man's crotch and undid his belt and opened his pants taking his large floppy black cock out. She immediately started sucking on his cock, the men sitting on either side of the young man took their cocks out prompting Lisa to grab a cock in each hand as she sucked on the middle guy's cock.

All three men quickly became rock hard. The cock in her mouth grew to an impressive size, least 9 inches and was thick enough for her hand to barely wrap around its thick shaft. As Lisa worked on the three men, the other five men rose, stripped and walked over to where Lisa was. Lisa raised her ass in the air in anticipation, hoping to have her pussy filled. The first man to reach her already had a hard cock and began to rub his cock head on her wet slit. The man pulled his rigid cock away and started licking her and sucking on her clit. Lisa squirmed in frustration, wanting to be filled, but she quickly gave in to the expert oral administrations of the man. His tongue penetrated her pussy and licked all around her labia and clit. He licked slowly at first, mixing in kisses to her clit, then licking up and down her clit and pussy. Finally he focused on her clit, licking in circles then up and down, applying more pressure while he swirled his tongue around her throbbing clit.

The intensity of the sensation forced Lisa to bear down on the cock in her mouth and squeeze the cocks in each hand. The tongue on her clit kept its rhythm while she deep throated the huge cock in her mouth. The man licking her clit began to flick his tongue up and down as she pulled off the cock in her mouth to get a breath of air. Lisa moaned as he flicked his tongue up and down and she succumbed to her first orgasm, pressing her head onto the cock that was in her mouth. As her orgasm passed, she again started sucking on the huge cock and once again felt a cock head sliding up and down her slit. She gasped as the man's huge cock entered her, his first thrust burying his huge black cock balls deep into her wet tight pussy.

Lisa moaned as his cock slid in and out of her aching pussy. She took a quick look around and she saw seven hard black cocks. She had no doubt in her mind that she was going to make all eight (seven plus the one in her pussy) of those big black cocks cum twice. She knew that her new self was going to cum each time one of those big cocks pumped its load into her. She continued to suck on the 9 inch cock, getting spurred on by the cock fucking her.

As she sucked on the young man's cock she delighted in his hardness and the taste of now present pre-cum. She couldn't wait for him to pump his load down her throat, she sucked and deep throated him, giving him the best her mouth had to offer, at the same time she thrusted back on the cock fucking her from behind. She had to concentrate on the cock filling her mouth, as the cock fucking her pussy almost overwhelmed her with pleasure. Getting fucked while sucking on a big black cock turned her on to no end and compounded the sensation of each cock she was taking. She felt that this was what she was meant to do. The pleasure she was feeling was almost unbearable, her only desire was to take each of them as deeply as possible to spur their orgasm on. She imagined them cumming at the same and that thought made her second orgasm start to build. The orgasms she had had already that day flashed through her mind as did the promise of additional orgasms for the rest of the day. Those thoughts made her body stiffen as her orgasm coursed through her body. Her stiffening body prompted each of the men inside her to have their own orgasm causing her orgasm to prolong and intensify.

As soon as the two big black cocks finished pumping her with cum, two more took their place. She was now sucking on a new cock and getting fucked by another new cock. She still had not come down from her previous orgasm and her body felt permanently primed for more orgasms. As long as there were hard black cocks around, Lisa knew her own orgasms would continue. Lisa thought she would never tire of orgasming, and therefore she would never tire of big black cock.

Feeling like she needed to be completely filled with black cock, she climbed up and straddled the thick cock she was sucking and lowered herself on it. The cock she was fucking took the hint and pressed his fat cock head on her ass and slowly entered her until he was buried inside her. She rode both cocks as another cock presented itself to her mouth. This new cock was thicker than her wrist and as long as her forearm. She quickly took all of him down her throat and reveled in the feeling of three huge black cocks filling her completely. She thrusted into the two rigid cocks fucking her ass and pussy and sucked hard on the cock in her mouth hoping that she could get all three to cum at the same time. She sucked hard on the big fat cock, the head of which completely filled her mouth. She sucked out volumes of precum while the cocks fucking her quickened their pace. Just when she thought she was going to make the cock in her mouth cum, the cock in her pussy thrust deep and began pumping its prodigious load into her. Lisa's body quickly responded with an orgasm, making her toes curl and her nipples to stiffen even more. Her orgasm prompted the huge cock in her ass to shoot its load deep inside her, triggering another orgasm for Lisa.

Each cock pulled out releasing a river of cum from each of her holes. The cock in her mouth circled around the couch and moved behind her. Before he could enter her she slid over to the guy next to her on the couch and straddled his rock hard cock. She lowered herself down on him while the cock that had been in her mouth entered her ass. She rode both cocks furiously, aching to feel more cum pumped inside her. She knew she had made four guys cum already, looking around she saw only hard cocks. The cocks she made cum were already hard again. They were hard for her. Even though they had recently cum, they were hard again wanting to fill her with more of their cum.

Lisa used to wish that her men would be insatiably hard when having sex with her, that they would be so horny for her, they would cum and get hard again just to have her another time. She used to dream about that. Now it seemed her dream was a reality. Now she dreamed that these cocks would never go soft. She already felt that "Urban Construction" was already going to be a pick. The big hard cocks fucking her brought her back to the moment at hand. They both thrust deep and simultaneously pumped two loads of thick black cum in her. A double load of spurting cum sent Lisa to another orgasm. The men pulled out as another man lay back and occupied the whole couch. The man motioned he wanted Lisa to straddle his face. She hesitated at first knowing that she was just flowing with cum, but he insisted so she did. He started with a towel, wiping away a river of cum that was now leaking out of her. She helped by pushing more out. Once most of the cum was out, he started by licking her clit. Once he started sucking, she ground her hips into his face. He kept sucking and licking for awhile, it felt wonderful, but she still needed to have a cock in her.

She climbed off his face and moved her pussy down to his enormous, rigid black cock. She lowered herself on him his huge member taking all of him, feeling completely filled. She rode the huge veiny cock while three other big cocks positioned themselves for her mouth. Grabbing two cocks and sucking on a third, she took turns taking all of them into her mouth. As she sucked and straddled the huge cock her body responded with another orgasm, feeling completely taken by the big hard cocks she was working on. She deep throated each of the cocks in front of her, taking her time to run her tongue up and down the length of each shaft, sucking hard on each cock head then sliding the entire length down her throat. It felt as if each cock had a direct connection to the pleasure centers of her brain, no matter where they were, or what they were doing, as long as they touched her she felt a soul-deep sense of pleasure. The man fucking her had a steady pace and fucked her deeply, the cocks in her face were producing a prodigious amount of precum which she greedily swallowed. She sucked and fucked the four cocks for a long time waiting for the inevitable point when they would finally cum. She worked on each of them becoming impatient for their loads.

Her tight sopping wet pussy clung tightly to the huge cock fucking her, her mouth expertly sucked and deep throated the cocks in her face. Suddenly the cock in her mouth stiffened and began to pulse out a huge load of cum causing another orgasm from her. After swallowing the entire load, she moved to another cock in her face and sucked furiously also causing it to stiffen and shoot its load down her hungry throat, forcing yet another orgasm from her body. She took the last cock in her face into her mouth, sucking deeply and using both hands to work his shaft and balls. Pulling the cock out of her mouth, she was able to focus on his large, cum filled balls. Only one of the huge balls would fit in her mouth at one time. She sucked and tugged on each of the egg sized balls while the big hot feeling cock rested against her forehead. As she sucked on his balls, the thick cock fucking her thrusted deep and began filling her with yet another load. Her body again responded with a toe-curling orgasm, once it passed through her body she slid the entire length of the cock in front of her down her throat. Once she had her lips pressed around the base of the cock, she felt it stiffen and spasm as it shot its load into her throat, prompting yet another orgasm from her body.

Robert suddenly appeared in front of her sporting his enormous erection.

"Girl, you have been moving much too slow. After 90 minutes you have only got 9 loads in you. You have a half hour to get another seven, and I expect there to be enough time for me to pump another one of my loads in you!"

From Robert said that would be another 8 loads she had to make cum in a 1/2 hour. Lisa wanted to impress her visitors so she thought she better step it up. She already knew that this group was one she wanted to work on the house which meant they would be fucking her and filling her with their cum every day. She started to grind on the cock she was riding in hopes to make it cum, she rode it hard while taking Robert's enormous cock in her mouth. The cock in her pussy thrust deep and began spurting a thick load of cum inside her. Her body orgasmed while sucking on Robert's huge cock. Lisa pulled herself off the huge cock and stood up.

"Alright, I need someone on the couch to fuck my ass, and somebody to pound my pussy, I want three cocks in me for the next 1/2 hour, I need 7 more loads in me plus Robert's load before our time is up."

She looked around a saw 8 hard cocks, they were all ready and hard for her. She sat on a cock and slid it into her ass while another huge cock slid into her pussy, both cocks started to fuck her relentlessly, another big black cock forced its way into her mouth. She began to get very vocal, urging the big cocks on.

"Fuck me with your big black cocks, I need to feel your cum! Fill me with your cocks! 7 more loads and this is what you will get every day! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!

Her words encouraged the cocks fucking her to stiffen and pump their loads deep into her pussy and ass at the same time, their cum prompting yet another orgasm from Lisa. The cocks pulled out and were immediately replaced by two more big black cocks. As the new cocks fucked her, they pulled out all the cum in her ass and pussy fucking all the cum out of her. She rode them both balls deep until she felt them stiffen and begin to spasm as they shot their loads into her simultaneously triggering another long sustained toe curling orgasm from Lisa. Before she could recover, two more big black cocks entered her and began pounding both her holes fucking her hard and fast until they both pumped loads into her. The one in her pussy shooting first and the one in her ass following a minute later. She orgasmed again for each load.

She had one more load to go, plus Robert. While she sucked on his enormous 12 inch cock she felt two more huge cocks enter her, one in her ass and one in her pussy, fucking her as she tried to deep throat Robert. Lisa looked around and everyone was STILL hard. Each cock had cum twice, and the ones fucking her were working on their third time. She continued to work on Robert's cock until he was close to cumming. He pulled out of her mouth and moved behind her, kicking the cock in her ass out then sliding his entire 12 inches in her ass. His cock was rock hard now and he fucked her ass with a vengeance forcing the cock in her pussy to shoot its load deep inside her, producing yet another orgasm for her.

Robert kept pounding her as she felt the cock in her pussy begin to soften. She wanted him hard again so she began to kiss him deeply, feeling his cock respond. After some time kissing, his cock was hard enough to keep fucking her, both he and Robert falling into a blissful rhythm of fucking. While she was getting fucked she heard the door open and a number of feet shuffling into the room. She realized the two hours must have been up. Robert quickened his pace then thrust deep and spilled his huge load of black seed into her ass. He thrust and pumped and thrust and pumped for a long time causing her to orgasm harder and harder with each volley of cum he pumped in her. Finally he pulled his huge cock out of her as she finished riding the cock in her pussy, coaxing one more load from the black cock and another orgasm for her.

As soon as the cock stopped cumming, she felt two sets of hands grab her and drag her over to a bench they had brought in. The hands forced her onto the bench, clipping a collar to her neck, waist and ankles then clipping each to the bench and she lay across it. Ten naked black men quickly surrounded her, their huge hard cocks jutting out creating a circle of black cock around her.

"You are our bitch now! We don't care about your pleasure, we are just here to fuck all your holes and cum as many times as the two hours allows!"

Clipped to the bench as she was, both ankles, her waist and neck, she couldn't move. She was repeatedly fucked by the huge black cocks. She thought she counted 10 men who took turns fucking her in quick succession. Each pulling out before they came, allowing a new cock to fuck her. After an hour of fucking she realized they were just starting to edge and all intended to cum in her one after the other, which would cause her to orgasm continuously from all 10 cocks.

Strapped prone over the breeding bench she continued to get fucked by all the huge black cocks. Some of the cocks were huge, but all of them were at least big. They all felt wonderful, some fucked her better than others, she couldn't tell them apart from looking at them though. All the hard cocks stood around her in a circle, finally some of them produced themselves for her mouth, which she greedily sucked hoping to feel some cum. The men continued to take turns fucking her mouth and pussy but none of them allowing themselves to cum.

She worked on all the cocks for the next 1/2 hour, aching for a final release from any of them. Lisa's body was on the edge of orgasm the whole time, but the continual switching made her orgasm just out of reach, she started begging for someone to fuck her long enough to cum so her body could finally experience a release.

At this point she was crying out "Fuck me, FUCK ME FUCK ME!! Please shoot you loads in me! Fill me with all of your cum! Her voice muffled by the cock in her mouth.

"I want all of you to shoot your black cum deep inside me! Make me your cum slut and your cock slave! Fill me with all of you cum and you can fuck me whenever you want!!

A deep voice answered, "That's it bitch! Beg for our cum! It's about time! You may as well get used to this because your life now means you are going to be strapped to this bench and bred by our cocks. This is just a taste of what you are going to get every day!"

Another voice followed, "Yeah you fuckin whore, we know you are a slut for black cock and once we all pump you full of our loads your body is going to crave being tied to this bench. This bench is just the start of it. Each day we will have you tied to a sling, table, bench or chair. Some days you will spend the entire day with three cocks in you. This is going to be all you can think about!"

The thought of that last comment triggered a much needed orgasm from Lisa. 15 more minutes and it seemed time was going to run out and she still hadn't made a single cock cum. All the cocks were rock hard and she could tell they were all aching to shoot their load. Every cock that entered her mouth was leaking copious amounts of precum and switched off quickly so as not to cum.

With only 10 minutes left, the cock fucking her thrust deep and began pumping her full of an incredible amount of cum. Her body immediately reacted with a full blown body racking orgasm. Before her orgasm was over, another cock entered her and deposited another load deep inside her bringing her to an even higher peak. As soon as her orgasm peaked, another cock entered her and pumped a huge load deep in her pussy pushing her even higher. Her peaking never abated, as soon as her orgasm intensified with a new load, another load was deposited deep within her. Each time she peaked was higher than the last. By the 7th load her body gave out, her mind blanked and she blacked out. Lisa came to minutes later with the 8th cock still fucking her and pumping its load in her just as she regained consciousness, causing her body to be wracked again by another more intense orgasm.

The 9th cock slid into her in one thrust going deep and immediately started cumming, each spurt mixing with the 8 other loads inside her pussy. At this point, there was a huge puddle of cum growing on the floor between her legs. As she orgasmed again, her body stiffened while taking the 9th load of cum. One more load to go, with the last cock being the largest of the bunch. Lisa knew this cock from each time it fucked her and from each time she sucked on it. The cock rivaled Robert's enormous cock, but was harder and had a larger set of balls. Belonging to a younger man, she knew this cock could cum for her 10 times a day. As soon as the cock entered her it forced out all the previous loads of cum that was still inside her. She could hear the cum dripping onto the floor each time he pulled out. The cock gave her a glorious fullness with its rigid size. She thought absently that maybe some of these young cocks should move into her house and become part of the group. She worried that being gang banged every day while the house was getting built was going to ruin her for the 5 cocks she had at home.

bbccouple
bbccouple
205 Followers
12