Renting a Beach Villa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean to mess up your plans. Everything just went so smoothly. I didn't know you were expecting company." Joe explained as he pulled a towel off the rack and offered it to his naked wife, her nipples hardening from the cool morning air.

"Fuck the towel" she whispered, "I won't make you wait another moment."

Karyn let the towel fall from Joe's hand and grabbed his shirt with both hands. As she pulled her soaked, naked body up against her aroused partner, he ran his hands through her hair, guiding her lips to his own. The first kiss was gentle, but by the second she forced her tongue deeper into his mouth. She pulled her tongue out and bit Joe's bottom lip as her hands pulled the shirt off over his head. She excitedly threw it across the room, landing in the tub.

Joe's hands wandered down to her ass and took two handfuls as he pulled her towards himself and felt the warmth of her tits on his newly bared chest. Before he even knew what she was doing, Karyn had dropped to her knees and had his pants and boxers at his ankles. Joe stepped out of them and she threw them with the shirt into the tub. Still on her knees she grabbed her hubby's shaft and gently touched her lips to the end of it. With the other hand she firmly gripped the warm balls and pulled a little as she slowly slipped the aching cock into her mouth.

Karyn grabbed Joe's ass and pulled him toward her, shoving his waiting cock deep down her throat. She guided his thrusting as he pulled myself almost completely out of her mouth only to thrust deeply back in. She rolled her tongue around the familiar shaft as he thrust in and out of her mouth. Just as the sensation was beginning to be too much to control she pulled the dick from her mouth and stood up. Joe pushed her up against a wall and kissed her neck working his way down to her tits.

Joe wrapped his hands around her sensitive tits and flicked his tongue over her nipples. Karyn let out a deep breath and pushed her pussy into her lusty lover. Joe quickly knelt and slipped his tongue into her slit. Joe could taste her wetness mixing with the water from the shower. As his tongue entered her, Karyn's whole body shuddered. She lifted one leg over his shoulder and leaned back against the wall as he kneaded her ass and worked her clit with his tongue. After all these years, Joe has learned what gets her motor running. He slid in two fingers and curled them upwards as he continued to lick her clit. Joe did not build up tempo, he simply hit her wet love hole as fast as he could with curled fingers. They easily moved to the perfect spot to overheat his wife's begging pussy. Joe could feel the muscles of her pussy begin to pulse as she humped his face for all she was worth. Karyn let out a muffled cry, begging her sweetheart not to stop.

When she had finished, she could barely hold herself up, even pinned between Joe and the wall. He pulled his tongue out and stood up, intending to give her a moment to rest, but she didn't want it. She grabbed Joe and pulled him towards her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted herself onto his dark red swollen cock. Another lusty breath escaped her lips as Joe's hard cock plunged into her. Her legs wrapped around his ass and he pushed her up against the wall for support. Joe pounded his wife's sweet, juicy pussy to the sound of her begging "harder, harder." Her nails dug into Joe's back as he plunged his cock as deep and as hard as he could.

Joe was again on the verge of cumming when she stopped and lifted herself off her favorite cock. Joe felt like he was about to explode as she turned and bent over. Joe knew exactly what she wanted. Karyn grabbed the sink for support and Joe entered her from behind. She smiled into the mirror behind the sink as Joe watched her tits bounce as she was fucked her from behind. After a few moments Joe once again felt the telltale pulsing in his wife's pussy and as she erupted in moans Joe couldn't take it anymore, his cock exploded inside of her. Cum dripped from her as he slammed her from behind for as long as he could.

When they were both finished cumming, they both collapsed to the ground exhausted. Joe kissed her neck gently as they lay on the cold tile and Karyn ran her fingers over his chest. "Happy anniversary to us," Joe joked.

The moment was cut short by a knock at the door.

"Crap," Joe said, "Who could that be?" He has forgotten about Laura and the ear rings.

Karyn pulled herself onto her knees and whispered, "That would be the surprise I was talking about." She kissed Joe's lips and then he watched her as she, still wet and naked, rushed from the bathroom to answer the door. Joe wrapped himself in a towel and walked out into the bedroom. Before he could find his robe, his flushed wife returned, Laura following right behind her.

"Happy Anniversary," Laura said with a smile as she started to get undressed. It didn't take Joe long to know the ear ring story was bogus. "No Laura, let me help you do that," Karyn offered, "but first." She grabbed the towel from me and then pushed me to the bed. "You watch."

Joe watched as Karyn undressed Laura occasionally kissing her body as she worked. Laura's body was much different than Karyn's. Laura's breasts were at least D's and her ass was curvy, slightly thick. She was perfectly proportioned and was not really overweight.

When Laura was completely nude, Karyn led her to the bed and laid her down next to Joe. She then climbed on top of her friend and kissed her mouth deeply. Karyn worked her way down Laura's body flicking her tongue over her breasts, flicking her nipples, making them perk to attention. When she reached Laura's smooth shaven love tunnel, she dove in. Laura instantly arched her back with pleasure and Joe just couldn't stay an observer any longer. He slid his hands around Laura's breasts and played with her perfectly erect nipples. Joe kissed around her neck and then worked his mouth around her nipples. Laura couldn't stop writhing and moaning as Joe and his wife pleasured her body.

When Karyn pulled her head up from Laura's pussy, Laura arched her back, begging for more. Karyn smiled at Joe and rotated her body around so that Laura and her could sixty-nine. Joe kissed the two women's bodies while they pleasured each other and then snuck around behind his wife as she squirmed around on her friends face. With one quick push he forced his cock deep inside his wife. Karyn moaned with pleasure. Joe took this as a sign he'd done well and continued to fuck her dripping pussy as Laura licked her clit from underneath. Soon the dual pleasure was too much and Karyn came so hard she collapsed onto the bed next to her friend.

As Karyn lay on the bed exhausted Laura climbed on top of Joe. He looked at Karyn and she nodded, so he plunged his cock into Laura's dripping wet cunt. Joe watched as she rode him, her D's bouncing as she impaled herself on the steel hard cock repeatedly. It only took a few moments for Karyn to catch her breath and climb onto her husband's face. Joe heartily ate her out as Laura bounced up and down on his cock.

Before Joe could cum, Karyn pulled Laura off and they resumed their sixty-nine, this time Karyn opted for the bottom. Joe positioned himself so he could fuck Laura while his wife tongued her clit. Just before he could slip it in Laura's pussy, Karyn shoved three fingers in. Karyn winked playfully at me as she finger fucked her friend, teasing Joe, daring him to get by her defense.

By this point, Joe was so horny, he was not going to let anything get between him and Laura's hot puffy pussy lips. He positioned himself above Laura. Waiting for just the right moment, Joe spotted his chance when his wife's fingers and tongue drove Laura into a wild orgasm. Halfway through, as Laura continued to shudder, Joe shoved his hard cock deep inside her pussy, Karyn's fingers still inside, teasing Laura's g-spot. Immediately, Joe could feel her whole body shaking with orgasm as Laura moaned with surprise. He pulled halfway out and then shoved his dick even deeper inside.

Laura cried out as he filled her. Karyn lifted her head and withdrew her fingers from Laura's cunt, giving Joe full access to her wide open slit. Karyn took Joe's balls into her mouth as he fucked Laura. He became aware that not only was Laura cumming, but Karyn was as well. The sounds of their pleasure pushed him over the edge, Joe came hard with a deep satisfied grunt. He completely filled Laura to the brim with the sticky cum.

All three collapsed in exhaustion, cum dripping from Laura's pussy, and her face covered in Karyn's juices. As they lay there, a knock at the door snapped Joe back to the present. Perhaps, he wondered, the fun wasn't over yet.

"Anybody home?" yelled a male voice from the living room.

Joe looked at his wife, surprised. "We're back here, Phil," she yelled.

The next minute Phil, Laura's husband, walked into the room. He instantly started to undress and only stopped to comment, "You started without me."

This got a rise out of Laura and she exclaimed, "You're late, just like you always are."

And then Karyn chimed in, "Enough you two, let's remember who's anniversary this is."

Joe looked to his wife for some kind of explanation and she continued, "It's our last day here and we'll need to check out. I invited Laura and Phil over to be an anniversary gift to us. When Phil was busy, I did not want to deprive Laura, she has been texting me since our first time together how much she wanted you again before we left. They both agreed and I figured you would be Ok with a chance to get your hands on her big tits. I just told Phil to get back quick if he wanted to join us."

With this explanation, she pushed Phil to the bed, got down on her hands and knees, and took his quickly hardening cock in her mouth. She glanced over at Joe and winked. The sight of his quickly hardening cock was all the answer she needed as to whether Joe was good with it all. She turned her attention away and dived back on to Phil's dick. As always, the sight of Karyn sucking another man's member got Joe hard in seconds, so he walked over to the bed and started caressing her ass. As soon as Karyn felt hands on her, she lifted her ass in the air and spread her legs, presenting her hairless pink pussy. Joe wasted no time in shoving his now harder than ever cock into her. There is nothing like watching your wife devour another cock to improve a man's recovery time.

It took a second to get a rhythm, but once they did, Joe was able to pound his wife doggy style as fast as he could while she bobbed her head up and down on Phil's cock. The threesome was made four when Laura, not be left out, climbed onto Phil's face. She sat facing Joe and he watched her play with her tits as she furiously rode her husband's tongue.

Phil came quickly having not been fucking all morning. As soon as he shot an unbelievably massive load on Karyn's face and tits, Joe could feel her going over the edge as well. Her pussy clenched him hard and she released Phil's cock so she could keep her balance as an earth shaking orgasm gripped her. Joe fucked his wife until she was done and then let her collapse next to Phil on the bed.

As soon as Laura saw Joe's cock was free and still hard as steel, she abandoned Phil's face, pushed him to the floor, and climbed on top. She leaned over, urging Joe to suck her massive tits as he fucked her as hard as he could. "Harder," she pleaded.

Joe grabbed her ass and pulled himself deeper inside her. As he gripped her hips, her pussy lips pulled apart allowing his new pool of cum to drip out down his member, and coat his balls. Phil could no longer resist. He stepped off the bed and stood next to his wife. His cock had already recovered. He guided it into Laura's mouth to suck while she continued to ride Joe. Laura let out a low moan of satisfaction being fucked by one cock while taking another into her throat.

Now it was Joe's turn to eat pussy. Karyn came over and straddled his face and he flicked his tongue in and out of her as her juices ran down his face. Laura started alternating between taking her husband's dick deep into her mouth and sucking Karyn's tits as she rode Joe's face. Joe fucked Laura with his cock and Karyn with his tongue for as long as he could hold on. Joe felt himself slip into orgasm, shooting another load into the pussy of his wife's friend. This drove Laura over the edge and soon she was shivering and moaning with another powerful orgasm. Karyn increased the rigor with which she humped her husband's face and soon she too was cumming.

All of this was too much for Phil, sending him over the edge and he shot his thick, gooey load all over his wife's tits, jerking off to squeeze every last drop.

When everyone was finished, the quartet collapsed to the floor sweating and breathing hard. Joe lay there for a moment staring at the ceiling, happy with his wife's surprise. Eventually Laura got up and got dressed. Phil followed her. As they left Joe heard him say, "Maybe we could do this again sometime?" Laura just giggled on the way out the door.

When the bungalow was empty Joe turned to his wife. She lay on the bed worn out, her pussy lips dark red from fucking. "I think we missed check out time," Joe said with a laugh.

"Happy anniversary," she smiled.

12