Renting a Room

Story Info
Could he handle two hot tenants?
6.5k words
4.55
67.5k
42

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott! The damn toilet's plugged again." Valerie's shout carried from the third floor to the kitchen, where Sharon and I were having a first cup of coffee. I wandered out to the foot of the stairs.

"That's it, Valerie, I warned you the last time. Your indoor plumbing days are over."

Seconds later, the hard body landed on my back and a hand grabbed away the coffee.

"I am reporting you to the city this very morning. Tenants can't be treated like this!"

She perched on the counter, helping herself to coffee and staring at Sharon and me. "You promised," she said. Sharon repeated, "You promised."

I nudged myself between her legs and lay my head on her shoulder. "I was supposed to go to the lab this morning. You are interrupting the course of scientific history."

She ran her fingers through my long hair and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sure Professor Tilton-Jones would want your lodger to be able to take a dump in peace and quiet, confident that it is going to go where it is supposed to go." She giggled and pulled harder at my hair.

My fingers were inside the striped robe, rubbing her modest tits and tweaking the fine nipples on the end of them.

"I had to loosen my bra strap."

"I told you! Mom's technique works!"

Valerie Longchamp was the first lodger in my newly converted Victorian house in Berkeley. Over the summer, my emeritus professor grandparents had decided to move to Oregon to a retirement community in the Rogue River Valley, and give the house to me, their only grandchild. My grandmother, still full of energy at sixty-eight, said that I should take a lodger or two to help with the student housing shortage, and provide some company.

"Scott, you are married to that darn project. You will end up the state's leading expert on seismic structural failure and be the loneliest man in town. I want to hear you are chasing girls again, or something like that."

In the spirit of never leaving a chore untouched, my grandmother had cleared the house of everything except essential furniture, followed by cleaning and painting. Even the floors had been sanded and varnished. I was almost afraid to move in.

A week after carefully carrying things into one of the second floor bedrooms, the front door bell rang. "Hello, I am wondering if your room is still available?"

I asked her in and explained about it being my grandparents' home. "If you like, we could go upstairs and see the rooms."

I was basically clueless about house renting, and stumbled in my explanations. Finally, I said, "I have some notes from my grandmother. Perhaps it would be best if you looked at them."

When I returned, she was on the third floor, which had low ceilings and dormers and was cozy. She looked over my shoulder. "That is in French!"

"Yes, my grandmother was in the French department before she retired. She writes notes to me in French to remind me of my French heritage. She was born and raised in Paris."

"Your grandmother is Maggie Fourneau? She is famous."

"Yes, I am afraid so. When I was growing up and visited, the house was always full of young women with a cause."

Valerie was tallish and lean. Dark brown hair cut and bobbed just at her shoulders. High cheek bones and dark eyes with heavy brows. No chest to speak of.

It turned out I didn't need to translate. She turned and spoke to me in French, "These don't say how to divide the space up?"

I began to have a feeling about smart attractive women who speak French. "Hmm. If you are interested in renting here, perhaps you could help decide?"

I noticed she had been giving me sidewise glances. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"It's complicated, but the answer is yes."

"Good, I was trying to decide what to do if you hit on me. I haven't been close to many men as large as you are."

I smiled at her. The truth is that I do intimidate women. My genes, plus football training, produced a six foot, two hundred pound defensive end that had played varsity football for Cal for three seasons.

Her eyes suddenly opened wider. "OMG, you are Jeff Anderson. I've watched you play."

"Is that good or bad? Are you leaving now?"

"No. Absolutely not! I am just floored about renting from you. So unexpected."

"I think we had better go down for a glass of wine. Just to calm your nerves."

I wasn't much of a conversationalist, and let Valerie babble at me. I helped her with her jacket and she sat back in grandma's expensive down sofa.

"Let me see if I have this straight. The house has just been refurbished. You have moved in and are going to rent part of it out. You are not sure how to do that, and I can help decide. Because it is a hundred years old, and your grandparents are both academics, there may be some issues with plumbing and so forth."

"What year are you, what's your major?"

"I'm starting junior year and I'm still undeclared." She grimaced, which implied not everyone was happy about that.

"Are you going to invite a lot of friends over and smoke pot in the attic?"

"How much are you going to charge me to live in this historic wreck?"

She walked over and sat in my lap in grandad's recliner. I leaned back and she fell into my arms, laughing. I stuck out my tongue and she kissed me.

"I should be ashamed. Making out with the landlord. I don't even know if he will take me in. By the way, I just got back from summer in New England with my folks and have nowhere to stay tonight. Do you offer your gorgeous floor to strays?"

"I suppose I'll need to take you to dinner too. There isn't any food in the house yet." The second kiss was better than the first. Much better.

"I thought there was a girlfriend."

"We'll talk about that at dinner. Do you have things for me to help with?"

"I rented a car so I could crash in it if I had to. My luggage is in the trunk."

I had a large, heavy suitcase in each hand and led the way to the sunny bedroom on the third floor. "This will keep you a safe distance from me and has great sun in the morning. We will have to explore for the bedding."

She stood in the middle of a completely bare room except for the unmade bed. The walls were freshly painted off white and the ceiling was low except in the dormer. Her clothes started coming off. "Do I get a shower? I've been on an airplane all day."

I started. The view of the trim body clad only in underwear had paralyzed me. "Yes, of course. I'll find a towel and some soap."

When I returned, she was naked, except for her briefs, standing in the bathroom across the hall. Her front was reflected in the vanity mirror. She stared at me with the dark eyes and asked, "You don't mind a little nudity? My family is very relaxed about skin."

I hesitated and stepped forward with the soap and towel, and a fresh bathmat. And made a hurried exit.

I was in the kitchen writing down a shopping list when she called me. There was a vision on the second floor landing, hair wrapped in a towel, no top and hips covered in skin tight boy shorts.

"Can you come up for a second?"

She headed into one of the two large front bedrooms. "These are gorgeous rooms. Would you mind terribly if we made one into a yoga/dance room, and the other into a workout space with a machine or two and some mats? The tenants will love you for them."

I was trying desperately not to look at her bare tits, and failing.

"Go ahead and look at my chest. There is nothing there, so I don't cover it much. Is that ok?"

The next thing I knew, her arms were around my neck and the chest was being pressed into my tee shirt very firmly. In an incredibly sexy low voice, she said, "I don't get attention from guys. I'm used to it. Can we just be friends?"

In a few minutes, we were back in the kitchen, making lists again. She had on respectable shorts, a tee shirt about as faded as mine, and white sneakers.

"Well?"

"No bra?"

"Are you kidding? With these? This is Berkeley." She hopped up on the counter, which brought us more or less face to face. "I love your expression when I tease you. I think this is going to work." She slipped my hands under the hem of the shirt and up to her tiny tits.

"Do I get to know what is going to work?"

"Not yet. Rub my boobs and see if you can make me feel less inadequate in that department."

The third kiss was even better. "I should be scared of you. Football players have a terrible reputation for taking women first, and asking later."

"Sharon would kill me."

"She is around?"

"Not yet. Maybe tonight. Driving from New Mexico. Had a summer internship at the Santa Fe Institute. Her folks live here and she stays with them during the school year."

"You said it was complicated. Why?"

"We had a big fight in the spring and broke up. She sent me an email last week asking if we could talk when she got back to town."

"But you could be in a whole new relationship by now. You're big and sexy. Girls must hit on you all the time."

My hands had fallen to her hips. She put them back and said, "More. You have to build my self-esteem. I read that in a book."

In my most male dominant voice, I said, "Girls who tease me get fucked."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Honest, I'm not trying to hit on you. I don't think we are ready for full benefits yet."

The fourth kiss was soft and intimate, and made me harder than before. She noticed and stroked the front of my shorts.

"We better go shopping before I get in more trouble. What if we bring beer and takeout back? There is a lot to talk about. Do you even have lease paperwork?"

I was starting to get the drift that the woman who had suddenly appeared in my life was smart. Really smart. She knew where everything was in the market and sent me for things while she did others. The checkout tab was $230, which she insisted on using her card for. "I need some credits for when we get to the tough negotiations."

She laid out the food on the kitchen table. I opened two beers and she started talking about what was rentable in the house.

"Unless you start moving walls, there are only four, possibly five bedrooms. You get one. So, that means three. I get one and Sharon gets one, leaving one. I don't think we are ready for another woman right now. Maybe you better take that ad down."

Her eyes were sparkling. and a smile kept flashing across her face.

I interrupted, "You are very beautiful when you are in charge and explaining how things are going to be."

She said, "Oh shit," and covered her face with her hands. Then came around the table and pulled me to the living room. Pointing to the sofa, she said, "Lie down. On your back." She unfolded the sofa blanket and stretched herself on top with blanket over us. Her head went down on my chest and she started crying.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything wrong. You are pretty, you know."

"It's not you, idiot. It's me. I do this every damn time. No wonder no guy will have me."

I closed my eyes, trying to absorb the outburst. Wondering about a high strung tenant making my life miserable. The crying subsided and a little voice at my ear said, "You have the most wonderful big warm chest to cry on. Even if I don't live here, can I come and cry on you once in a while?"

"There has never been a bundle of brilliant nervous energy like you on my chest before. I may not be able to let you go."

She wiggled around and kissed me. The little voice spoke again, "I don't want to make up that cold bed in the attic. Can I share yours tonight?"

I had a firm grip on the hard butt. She pressed her pubic bone against me. "Miss, I'm not sure we've been properly introduced..."

She raised up and beat on my chest. "I told you this would work.You can have me. All of me. Except actual screwing. We have to save that for a special occasion and we have to have Sharon's permission."

"You are pretty optimistic about my lovelife. Maybe we don't kiss and make up. She is varsity swimming and tough as nails. And she has a 4.0 in biochem."

"Do you love her?"

"I'm confused."

"Confused? We are going to beat on you."

"You haven't even met her. What if there is bad chemistry? She is a chemist, you know."

"I'll take my chances. We need to talk more about the house." She folded her legs and assumed the lotus position, still on my chest. I could tell she really liked being up there. My chest didn't mind either.

I took the closest toe, sucked on it, and said, "Here's what I think is going to happen by the time you finish with me. In return for shopping, cooking, washing, dusting, and keeping my bed warm, you are going to suggest free rent."

I stood and twirled her above my head. She screeched to be let down. I held her in the air and climbed to my bed, where she flew through the air and landed, breathless, on her back.

I growled and started taking my clothes off. "I get all of you, do I?"

She scrambled around, looking for a way out of the room. "Take those clothes off before I rip them off."

She was pulling items off while saying, "Jeff, you can have me, except for that one little bit. Please?"

I paid no attention, and in moments we were naked under the sheet, rolling and beating and laughing and kissing.

I perched her back on my chest and said, "Damn, you are some woman. With even half that much teasing, my teammates would have had you in every hole by now."

She shuddered and clung to me. The little voice was back. "You know, I have a 4.0 too, even if it is scattered all over the course catalog. But I am the stupidest twit about guys and loving you ever met. Will you work me into it?"

"You meant to say, 'Work me onto it, didn't you?' " I was very hard and sticking up between her thighs. She pushed back and rubbed her sex on me. My fingers had another grip on her butt, moving us back and forth in a gentle rhythm. Her tongue found my mouth and the thrusting of my cock got more active. I decided I needed to stop before I couldn't stop and flipped us over.

"Valerie, you are one hot woman. But I'm not having sex with you until Sharon agrees."

"OMG, I am so ready to come. I was just going to tell you to finish me."

I did what grandmother would have said, and took a cold shower. It was hard to do that, because the body in my arms was squirming wildly, trying to escape the cold.

I wrapped her in my biggest beach towel and descended to the sofa. "Wine or beer with takeout?"

I brought us two beers and two plates and the cartons.

"Please call Sharon on her mobile. I have to talk to her." The eyes were wide and she fluttered her eyelashes at me.

Sharon answered on the first ring. "Where are you?"

"About an hour away from Berkeley. Where are you?"

"In the grandparents' house. I just moved in yesterday. You will like it. It is immaculate and freshly painted."

"You and I still have issues. That was shitty, what you did in June."

"I know. I deserve more punishment. There is someone here who needs to talk to you."

"Hi, this is Valerie Longchamp. I think I am his first tenant. He hasn't decided. I'm a junior. I asked if he had a girlfriend, because you definitely need protection from someone his size. He said yes, but you broke up in the spring. Maybe a summer in Santa Fe has helped with the bad memories? Do you think the two of us can keep him under control? This really is a gorgeous house. He says we can decide how to rent it. Why don't you come straight here and we will provide a shower and dinner?"

Sharon asked Scott, "She is the first person who applied? Sounds nice. Already has your number."

"Yes. I am afraid so. She is damnably smart, just like you."

"I will hurry up and get there. Give me directions."

We managed to maneuver a parking space for Sharon, and were standing in it when she drove up. She jumped into my arms and pounded on my back, "Beast! I hate you."

After several hot kisses, she calmed down and hugged Valerie too. "Nice to meet you. He is a problem, isn't he? A big problem."

"Yes, a very large problem, but so far he has been a gentleman. I told him he couldn't do me until you said it was ok, and he is being honorable about it."

"I told him we were finished, but maybe not."

Enough of Sharon's stuff for overnight was taken inside. Valerie gave me a hard stare and said, "I am going for a walk. You are to assist Sharon with her shower, and see if you can't repair the damage from last spring. You have exactly one hour and then I am getting into bed with you. Both of you."

As Valerie's cute rear disappeared out the door, Sharon said, "Holy shit, that is some woman."

She rubbed on me as I shampooed her hair. "Why am I doing this? There are other guys in the universe. That was so nasty of you telling my mom about our night of kinky sex."

"I was drunk. So was she. We all were, for that matter. Maybe she doesn't remember."

"Bullshit. I talked to her when I got to Santa Fe and she was all over me for details. Said she had decided it was time for dad to take her that way."

I was toweling her down and asked, "Did he?"

She didn't answer until we were in bed and I was buried. "God you feel good in there. I guess I can't break up after all."

I gave her a good hard thrust and asked, "What about ..."

"They did it. She liked it. They are still doing it. I suppose that means you'll be after my butt again too."

"Honey, I am just a big bull in your chinashop."

"Oh no..." she wailed and came and beat on me. "Why do I put up with you? I've only been here a few minutes and already you are killing me."

The front door closed with a bang and we heard feet on the stairs. Valerie was smiling and half undressed. "Well, it's quiet and I don't see bruises and you are in there together. Things can't be all bad."

Before Sharon could say anything, Valeria was under the sheet with us, one leg across my thigh and her lips searching for mine.

Sharon said, "She's cute, and tough." One of Sharon's hands was exploring the tight behind.

Valerie crawled across me and applied kisses to Sharon. "I like you already. Are you willing to share? He seems pretty nice for a football player."

"He graduated summa in Mechanical Engineering. His grandparents think he walks on water and assume a mechanical engineer can fix anything in this house. We used to get invited for dinner so his grandmother could get something attended to."

Valerie shifted to kissing me and asked, "What are you doing now?"

I told her about my professor's project with advanced sensors for seismic prediction. I was his field research assistant, which was very interesting, but also involved grunt work hauling heavy stuff around in out of the way places.

"I have to take a new sensor to Parkfield in the next couple of days. Anyone want to go along?"

The girls giggled at each other, "Cutting class before we've hardly started? Because of a football player!"

I left them kissing each other and went back to the abandoned takeout food. We needed to find a tv for the living room. My research stipend was hardly enough to starve on. Maybe that is why the grandfolks decided I needed a free house.

Sharon arrived in sweats and said. "She says she won't try to steal you. Says we have to share because two of us hardly makes one of you. But she says you haven't passed the compatibility test yet, so I am going to catch up with my folks and spend the night there."

By the end of that sweet little speech, she was wrapped around my head and licking my ear. I guessed that we were a couple again.

"Sharing means you are taking me back? Are you going to live here? It might be fun."

A good yank on my hair was accompanied by, "You horny thing, you just want two pussies to chase."

A quick moment and I had them both on my knees. My hands bounced off hard muscle.

"Ouch! Stop that. You aren't allowed to beat us for a little teasing."

In another moment, they were on top, kissing.

"Am I allowed to say it is nice to have two hot babes in my arms?"

12