Repercussions from Maastricht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her labia were already engorged, and juices oozed from her cunt. She kept a small landing strip of pubic hair that was encircled with a tattoo of a moon. She had never told me why the moon. On the TV, Monica said something to Michelle. Michelle pawed through the stuff on her bed and picked up a pair of red crotchless panties. As we watched, she put them on. She then picked up the matching bra and slid it on over her breasts. The bra was lace and had nipple openings. She then found the similar pair in black and dressed Monica in those. Once Michelle had Monica dressed, she picked up a pair of nipple clamps and attached them to Monica's nipples. She followed with a clit clamp.

She then stretched Monica out on the bed, spreading her arms and legs apart with spreader bars. I was harder that I'd been in weeks watching Michelle dominate her mom. By now, Jasmine was fingering her own pussy. Whenever I looked over at her, she would pull her fingers from her twat and lick them clean of her own juices. Finally, I gave in to the stimulation around me and pulled off my pants and tee. I watched as both Monica and Michelle looked at their TV to see my hard cock.

I ordered Jasmine to suck my dick and enjoyed the surprise on the girls' faces as Jasmine popped into view. Jasmine shifted my legs around so that she could suck me and give the camera the best of her blowjob. Jasmine had done several amateur pornos, so this was nothing new to her.

Michelle then picked up a rabbit vibrator. She teased us all by sticking it in her mouth and giving it a blow job. Jasmine slid her hand under my balls, squeezing them lightly. I'm sure she could feel how full they were. Wanting to give the girls a show, I ordered Jasmine to mount me. Knowing exactly what I was intending, she turned around and faced the camera. I slid forward on the chair a bit more as she pushed her ass back against me. With one hand she opened her cunt wide, while she grasped my shaft with the others. The girls on the screen were staring at their monitor engrossed in Jasmine's slow and steady taking of my cock.

I could feel the heat of her pussy as her pussy lips engulfed the head of my cock. She was well lubricated, and her tight cunt slid down my shaft easily. It didn't take her long before my cock was buried deep inside her twat. She ground against me as her juices swirled around my hardness. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers, toying with the hard nubbins. From experience, I knew just how much pressure she wanted, and I gave it to her, eliciting a moan of appreciation.

Even as Michelle watched Jasmine, she took the rabbit vibrator and started teasing Monica's hard clit. We could see Monica twitch in excitement as she continued to stare at the monitor. Just as Jasmine had slowly engulfed my cock, Michelle eased the vibrator into her mom's cunt. By the time Michelle had the vibrator full buried, Monica was thrashing wildly on the bed.

Jasmine continued her slow ride of my cock. She knew just how to maintain a pace that kept me on edge, allowing her own pleasure to build. She had to be the most skilled cock-rider I had met. I often masturbated to my memories of the first time she rode me like this. She had to have had at least six orgasms while riding my cock before she took me over the top for my own explosive orgasm. As she rode me, we both continued to watch the action on our monitor. As I toyed with her nipples, she dropped her hands between her thighs, and started massaging her clit while spreading her pussy lips wide for Monica and Michelle to see.

I wasn't completely surprised when Michelle moved around on the bed and planted her pussy on Monica's mouth. We watched as Monica reached for Michelle's titties and started pinching them. Within a minute or two, they were both in the throes of an orgasm. The visuals were enough for me.

"Fuuuuuckkkkkk!" I screamed, nearly blowing out Jasmine's eardrum. I'm cummmmmmming! Ohhhhhh! Shitttt!" The feelings in my cock were exhilarating as I felt my cum crashing into her pussy filling her with my seed. Jasmine increased her tempo, milking my cock of every drop of sperm. She had her hand at her crotch and was fingering and pinching her clit as she continued to devour my cock.

As I felt my last possible surge of ejaculate erupt inside her, she screamed, "AAAAAAH SHHHHHHHHIT! Fuck! Shit! I'm cumming." Thirty seconds later she slumped back onto my shoulder, clearly spent from our video engagement.

Jasmine crashed on my bed with me; then got up the next morning and made coffee. Reaffirming her status as BFF with BENEFITS. After some snuggling and kisses, she headed off to work. I turned on the news and opened my email while sipping my first cup of coffee. New emails from both Monica and Michelle. I opened Monica's first

'Luved last night. Pussy still sopping wet. We need to talk. Andrew is coming to visit tomorrow for a couple of days, and he's bringing his girlfriend. Call when you're up.'

Michelle's email conveyed a similar message, but she had added a line about masturbating when she woke up remembering the night before.

More to cum...

12