Repetition

Story Info
Ximena practices being a good girl for her Lady.
3.4k words
4.55
14.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,774 Followers

"...obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is obedience. Every time you allow my voice to sink deeper into your mind, you feel that pleasure grow." Ximena gradually surfaced from sleep to the sound of her Lady's voice, overlaid by the insistent chimes of her smartphone's alarm. She rolled over and half-opened one eye to look at the phone, just to make sure that she hadn't slept through her first snooze button and forgotten. Satisfied that she had another ten minutes to doze before she really needed to get up, she tapped the touchscreen and flopped back onto the pillow with absolutely no regard for what the twisting and turning would do to her long dark hair.

"Obedience is the path you walk, and my words are like footsteps on that path. The more you listen, the easier that path becomes to find and follow." Ximena's hand drifted down into the warmth between her thighs as she fell back into a light sleep, not quite masturbating but not exactly ignoring the pleasant, dreamy heat of her pussy either. She noticed vaguely that she'd kicked her way out of her clothes sometime during the night-that had been happening more and more often lately, sort of like the way that she'd been waking up with her pussy already wet. She felt a warm glow of inner satisfaction at the realization; it meant that her Lady's programming was working.

"It's so easy to relax your thoughts into that smooth, soft channel for me, pet. So easy to sink and surrender to the path that your Lady draws you down, until all you want to do is think the thoughts you've been told to think." She woke again on the second alarm to find her hips restlessly working against her hand, squirming rhythmically in her sleep to the sound of her Lady's voice. Ximena wished she had a little more time to enjoy the feeling; but this was a Tuesday, and Ximena never had many chances to relax on a Tuesday. She switched off the alarm and dragged herself out of bed.

"It's so much nicer to think your Lady's thoughts, pet. So much better to be directed and controlled, to be free from all that freedom. The more you surrender your will to me, the more fulfilled you become." A few minutes later, she was out on the street in her workout clothes, listening to her Lady's words through a pair of earbuds as her feet pounded the pavement. Ximena stepped up the pace of her morning jog until the cold morning air practically bit the inside of her lungs with every breath-she only had twenty minutes to exercise before she had to get showered and ready for work, and she wanted to make the most of it. From the sound of things, that should put her back at the house right around the time the current loop of her Lady's recording would finish up.

"You know you can surrender yourself to me completely, pet. Your Lady accepts the gift of your mind, your will and your thoughts, graciously and joyously in the spirit of love it was intended, and I cherish that gift. Relax completely now, knowing you belong to me. Always." Ximena made it back to the apartment with about thirty seconds to spare, which was good because it was probably going to take her at least that long to get her hair combed out. She'd just tied it back in a ponytail for her morning jog, and the way it snagged on the hair-tie told her that may have been a mistake. Ximena hadn't grown out her hair this long since she was twelve, and she was still getting used to it. But she knew it pleased her Lady, and that made it all worth while. She shucked her workout gear and headed for the shower.

"Relax your mind, pretty pet, and let my words drift and mingle with your thoughts. You don't need to notice my voice anymore, not when you know that it feels good to let your deep self listen while you simply obey." The words echoed off of the shower walls as Ximena rubbed body wash into her terra-cotta skin, giving just a little extra attention to her full, heavy breasts and thick, stiff nipples. Technically speaking, she could devote as much time as she wanted to playing with herself today so long as she didn't come, but Ximena knew that between morning traffic and the still-icy roads, she didn't really have much wiggle room in her daily routine. That was okay. Her Lady understood. She rinsed off, spraying her shaven pussy with a bit more water than was strictly necessary, and began dressing for work.

"Every time your mind circles around the loop of my words, you think less and less about what your Lady is saying. My words become your thoughts, and your thoughts become obedience." Five minutes of struggling and swearing later, and Ximena had managed to force her hair into some semblance of compliance. That put her a bit behind schedule, but she gained a little time back when her pantyhose decided they were going to play ball and go on smoothly with no runs or snags. Thanks to that minor miracle, Ximena had her turquoise bracelet on her wrist and was ready to walk out the door without any delays. She docked her MP3 player into the car and set off.

"Your mind stays centered and focused on the your daily tasks, just as smoothly and as easily as your eyes might lock on to my pendant. My good girl knows exactly how to concentrate on what her Lady wants you to think about, while the rest of your mind opens to accept your programming." Ximena took a sip of her coffee as she navigated onto the freeway-she made her own, a time and money saver she was even more grateful for now that she had other reasons to avoid a drive-through. Plus, it meant that she could blend it herself; her current mix was half-caf, but she was pretty sure she could get it down to decaf in another two weeks. She'd been sleeping better ever since she started listening to her Lady, as well as getting better about her bedtimes. Which didn't exactly sound 'sexy', but her Lady had a way of making her feel like the sexiest good girl over the simplest things.

"Your deep self knows that being a good girl for your Lady always makes you feel so good, a sensual pleasure that flows into the back of your mind and charges your every waking moment with excitement and arousal. Everything you do is an act of devotion to your Lady, and so you are always helplessly captured in my will." She remembered-well, she sort of remembered-talking about it, back when they first discussed what she wanted to get out of her submission. Ximena remembered the sheepish tone in her voice as she admitted that she got a 'weird thrill' out of a protocol-heavy relationship, and that the idea of being brainwashed to even more rigid adherence to her daily routine made her squirm with arousal. (Ximena wasn't...neurotic, exactly, but when you were a full-time student with two full-time jobs, anything that helped you stay on track was an absolute lifesaver.)

"You don't need to think about that warm, sensual heat, any more than you need to think about my words or your automatic, unthinking obedience. Arousal and pleasure are simply a fact of your submission to me, and the more you continue to perform your daily tasks, the better your mind and your body will feel." Honestly, that was kind of what led Ximena to her Lady in the first place. The daily grind of keeping up with her studies and working two absolutely tedious jobs, complete with the toll it took on her social life, led her to retreat into sexual fantasies of being a mindless drone that didn't have to notice how boring her day was and how often her vibrator substituted for a girlfriend. She masturbated nightly to photoshopped images of women with vacant stares listening to brainwashing music through earbuds and having their will sapped into blissful compliance. And that led Ximena to one of the women who made those fantasy images, and who told her that it didn't have to stay just a fantasy if she didn't want it to.

"That constant warm tingle in your clit, that pleasant ache in your wet cunt, that's just your body telling you that you're being so blissfully compliant for me. Arousal for your Lady is its own reward, and you love every moment of it. Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is obedience." Ximena changed lanes, her gaze flickering to the clock on the dashboard for a moment. She was making better time than she hoped; the plows must have done another round of sanding and salting while she slept. She was going to get into work a little early. Which was a good thing, given that she was only two days away from her network engineering exam. Any study time she could beg, borrow or steal was a plus.

"The more you listen, the easier that path becomes to find and follow. Until you're so deep in my control that my words and my voice have worn a deep furrow into your mind, so deep that there's no seeing out of it. My voice constantly guides you, removing the burden of thought from your deep, obedient brain." Ximena put her empty cup in the cup holder and took a bite of her breakfast burrito. The scrambled eggs and home fries tasted pretty good for something she reheated from the night before, almost certainly helped along by a generous dose of hot sauce. It wasn't exactly the healthiest breakfast she could have had; but she was still working on cooking for herself instead of eating out, and it definitely beat the cold pizza she used to scarf down on her way out the door. And her Lady had approved the week's menu, so it must have pleased Her. That alone gave Ximena a warm, happy glow that had very little to do with the Cholula.

"You know that you're being programmed with my words, with my will, and that feels so good to you. Every time you find yourself becoming aware of your own brainwashing, all you can think about is how much you crave to be brainwashed even deeper and think about it even less. It's so much nicer to think your Lady's thoughts, pet." Ximena hit the parking lot with plenty of time to spare, and her earbuds were in before the ignition was even off. She made her way to her desk and took out her tablet, determined to make the most of the minutes before her shift started to brush up on network hubs. Occasionally her mind caught a word or two of her Lady's recording, but the instructions had become too familiar to her now to be anything but background noise. She knew it all by heart, even if she drew a blank any time she tried to think of anything in particular about what she knew.

"And you can trust that your mind and your thoughts are safe in my control, safe in my power, safe in my irresistible hypnotic will. You will submit to me only as long as you feel that safety, as long as your deep self knows that you are getting the fulfillment and the love that you crave. It's so good to know that. As long as you know that, you know that you can surrender yourself to me completely. You can surrender yourself to me completely, pet." Ximena put the tablet away as her shift began, pulling up her web application and settling in with one hand on her ten-key pad. This was the part of her day where she really loved her Lady's recording; when all she had for the next eight solid hours was a screen and a string of numbers to type, it made the day go by so much better when she could pretend that her stare was becoming glassy and vacant as she allowed the endless, numbing sequences and the deep, hypnotic voice to blank her mind into perfect compliance. It made everything so much hotter to think of her job as one long session of powerful brainwashing. And it got even hotter still when she remembered that it wasn't entirely pretending.

"That's it. Just relax. Let go of all your cares, let go of all your worries, and relax your mind into obedience to your Lady. Relax your mind, pretty pet, and let my words drift and mingle with your thoughts." It also worked wonders for her stats-she'd gone from middle of the pack on the daily production reports to top three since she swapped out her old playlist in favor of her Lady's recording. Having a voice in her ear constantly telling her that focusing on her work was easy and effortless...and fucking hot, she added, shifting involuntarily as the pleasant tingling in her pussy became just a little too difficult to completely ignore...made it astonishingly easy to avoid flagging over the length of her shift, even if she wasn't about to explain the source of her new dedication to her boss.

"The pleasure flows into your mind like power into a battery, constantly keeping your charged with energy and able to give your full attention and effort to everything you do. The more you obey and submit your thoughts to me, the more you fill with that wonderful desire that gives you strength and stamina." Ximena worried about that a bit, those first few days after she and her Lady collaborated on her new brainwashing regimen. She had anxiety dreams about her supervisor asking her what she was listening to, or a co-worker wanting to have a conversation and spotting that weird blank look in her eyes. But as it turned out, nobody cared. Management discouraged chit-chat, and just about everyone else had their own earbuds in while they worked. Some days Ximena fantasized that all of them were listening to the same voice she was.

"You love to think my thoughts instead of your own. You love to feel your mind slowly draining of your own will, and to feel mine filling you back up again." And when she went to lunch, there was nothing quite like sitting and studying in the break room with your earbuds in to let everyone know that you weren't in the mood to have a conversation. Ximena tried not to be rude to anyone who did talk to her, but she knew how to project a vibe of 'I'm off in my own little world', and she'd been using it to her advantage even before brainwashing replaced music as her voice of choice. She ate her food, she studied for her test, and she always made sure to leave herself fifteen minutes to slip off to the restroom. Because obedience wasn't always about typing numbers correctly.

"Your mind easily accepts my commands, your thoughts fading away into vacant compliance whenever you feel safe and comfortable doing so. It feels good to think your Lady's thoughts, but it feels even better not to think at all." Ximena's fingers slid over and around her slick, throbbing clit, her eyes watching the display clock on her MP3 player with glassy complacency. She knew she couldn't come-her Lady scheduled all her orgasms, and Ximena couldn't imagine climaxing without permission anymore-but she also knew that her Lady loved it when Ximena worked herself up into a nice simmer of arousal while the brainwashing took root. So she let herself ride the edge of release for the rest of her lunch hour before washing her hands and getting back to work right on time. And as always, she found that data entry felt uncannily similar to masturbating when she could sink into her Lady's voice.

"Arousal and pleasure are simply a fact of your submission to me, and the more you continue to perform your daily tasks, the better your mind and your body will feel. Every day, every repetition intensifies the pleasure of obedience to your Lady until pleasure is all you feel." A chime on her computer reminded Ximena that it was time to log off the computer and go home-one of her few slight embarrassments of her new relationship was the day when her supervisor had to give her a tap on the shoulder and remind her that it was almost ten minutes after five; she brushed it off with a joke about 'being in the zone', but she made sure after that to set an alarm so that she didn't completely zone out into mindless obedience. So much of her job was muscle memory that it was ludicrously easy to go completely into subspace and allow the fantasy of blank, helpless compliance to become her reality. Which was frankly fucking awesome, unless you had classes to get to, which unfortunately Ximena did.

"My voice constantly guides you, removing the burden of thought from your deep, obedient brain. Your conscious mind directs you as needed to fulfill my will, and I direct your conscious mind without you ever even needing to realize it." Ximena used the drive home to clear her head a little-the constant use of 'safe and comfortable' as a condition for her Lady's hypnosis always kept Ximena from zoning out to the recording while on the road, and so by the time she got back to her laptop she was wide awake. Well, as wide awake as she ever got. She signed into her online classroom with about two minutes to spare before the lecture started, her Lady's word going softly in one ear while her professor's discussion went into the other.

"The more you surrender your will to me, the more fulfilled you become. I am making you the best pet you can be, and obedience to my inexorable programming is always for your own good." And then it was time to do her homework, cook her dinner and prepare her meals for tomorrow's breakfast and lunch, and do her cleaning. She did that bit naked, enjoying the way the apartment's cool air felt on her labia, before she finally turned off the recording for the only time that day in order to call her Lady and check in.

"Hello, pet," her Lady said, her voice now inseparable in Ximena's head from the concept of pleasure. "Have you been a good girl for me today?" She didn't have the webcam on tonight, so Ximena couldn't see her lithe, tanned body and dark brown glittering eyes, but she didn't need to see her Lady to picture her smiling in approval. Ximena's hand began working obediently at her wet, messy cunt as soon as the call started.

"Yes, my Lady," she whispered, astonished as always at the way that her voice naturally slipped into meek, blissful submission. "I performed all my duties perfectly. I edged four times for you. I did not come. I remain aroused and obedient, my pleasure battery full." The words came easily to her, prompted by daily repetition that left them almost instinctive by now. Ximena was a needle in a record, looped and looping in endless submission that made routine the sexiest thing she could imagine. How could she not be in love with her Lady for that?

"Good girl. Four days until your next orgasm. You have pleased me perfectly, pet, and you may dream of pleasure all night long for me." The call broke off-Ximena and her Lady both knew that Tuesdays were a bad day for any kind of lengthy talk. (Which just made her look forward to Wednesdays that much more. She would get almost forty minutes of deep brainwashing once her daily tasks were completed.) But one of the best parts of having her Lady's recording was that Ximena never felt truly alone, even with all the miles separating them. She put her earbuds in again and hit 'Play'.

She brushed her teeth and got ready for bed, docking the MP3 player into the speakers before pulling on the pajamas that she was quite happy to know that she wouldn't be wearing when she woke. She crawled under the covers and gently massaged her pubic mound through her clothing as her eyes slipped shut, the pleasure saturating her sleepy mind and helping her drift off to the sound of her Lady's voice. As she relaxed into sleep, the last thing she heard for the evening was her Lady saying, "Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is obedience. Every time you allow my voice to sink deeper into your mind, you feel that pleasure grow..."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,774 Followers