Replaced by a Kinky Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Shocking revelations as David sinks further into depravity.
1.4k words
4.52
4.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to have a normal day after Kari left for the gym. I donned my sweatpants and a T-shirt, hiding the cute pink panties underneath. I set out to clean the kitchen, my head spinning with questions and confusion. I told myself I wasn't the person Kari claimed. I wasn't some pervert for her to manipulate. The arousing feeling of the silky panties cradling my baby cock seemed to disagree.

Every time I thought about the bikini cut undies I felt a little tingle of arousal. I thought of the taste of Kari's pussy and about her hard muscular body, her wide shoulders, and her thick bodybuilder legs. My resolve weakened. I yearned for the attention of the sexy Dyke lesbian. I thought of her hands exploring my soft belly and groping my fat tits. It was emasculating and arousing. Several times I went to the bathroom to admire my panties in the mirror. They cradled my ass so beautifully and I loved the look of my little bulge -it could have passed for a pubic mound. I felt a new and exciting feeling, feminine and attractive.

It was a strange day of almost constant titillation. I cleaned the house and got a bit of a thrill imagining myself as a domesticated housewife. I was excited to do the mopping, dusting and other domestic chores. Kari, back from her workout, seemed to approve and I felt a compulsion to impress her. The house was immaculate when I was finished.

That evening the three of us watched a movie. Mel and Kari cuddled on the couch while I sat in the recliner. They kissed each other and Kari played with Melanie's curly hair and Mel massaged the athletic girl's thick arms and neck. I fixed them wine when they asked, but was otherwise ignored.

After the movie, I crawled into the little pink bed while wearing my little pink panties. What had happened to me? Was the old David already gone? I had become a ridiculous parody of a man. Somehow, even that humiliating thought made my little dick grow firmer.

That night in the spare room I listened to the sounds from the master bedroom next door. I could hear them moving around on the bed then sounds of kissing and my wife giggling. She sounded like a bubbly schoolgirl. Soon the chatter was replaced by deeper sounds of moaning and whispering..

The couple's energy increased. I could hear Kari's commanding voice instruct Melanie, "Right there, baby girl. Your tongue feels so good." My finger traced little circles over the bump in my panties as I eavesdropped. I wished I could take my wife's place, tasting Kari's plump pussy.

Kari's voice grew louder as she approached orgasm. "Oh God. Do I taste good?" She began to taunt my wife. "You love it, don't you? You're such a good girl." Hearing Kari, young enough to be Melanie's daughter, call her a good girl was twisted and exciting.

"This is where you belong, Slut -your mouth on my wet cunt." As Kari's orgasm neared she got more demeaning. Kari grunted and swore as Melanie brought her to climax.

They seemed satiated for a short while. The sounds become more intimate and quiet. I pictured the pair cuddling and cooing at each other as they kissed. My little dick -my clit- had left a slick wet spot on the silky pink underwear.

"Do you think he's listening?" Kari was talking to Melanie, but speaking louder than necessary. It was obvious that this banter was for my benefit. "The perv is so jealous of you, Sweetie." They giggled. "I'll bet he has quite the little stiffy right now."

"That is if he hasn't cum already," Melanie said. They both laughed at my expense.

I could hear someone get up from the bed. A dresser drawer was opened. "No wonder you like it so much when I fuck you. All those years with the tiniest two pump chump ever." Kari's voice was coming from the other side of the room, while Melanie remained in bed. "But this cock, there's no quit in this cock, is there Baby?"

I soon deduced that Kari was now wearing a strap on. The rhythmic sound of my wife's wet cunt as the younger woman penetrated her was incredible. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds coming from their room -the slapping of skin on skin, the wet pussy being fucked and the moans of my wife. It was by far the sexiest soundtrack I'd ever heard. Melanie's cries of ecstasy were foreign and alien to me. In 20-years of marriage I'd never given her that kind of pleasure.

I crept out of bed imagining the scene in the next room -Kari's firm muscular ass as she pounded away between my wife's legs. I imagined Melanie's head thrown back, her mouth agape, as she cried out in time with Melanie's thrusting. Kari's rippling muscles and the contrast with Melanie's soft round curves, the big hard cock, the erect nipples -I had to see it for myself.

I tiptoed to the bedroom door, feeling ridiculous -my belly hanging over the silky pink panties stained with a growing spot of precum. I tried the doorknob, but the room was locked, so I put my ear to the door to better listen to the obscene symphony. Their lovemaking lasted 30 minutes. Kari was the dominant top, wielding a cock bigger, harder and with ultimate staying power, while Melanie whimpered in submission and begged to be allowed to orgasm. The young girl was the assertive lover that I could never be. They continued long after I came in my feminine undergarment.

I laid in bed catching my breath after it was all done. The intensity of their sex has been breathtaking. How was I to compete with that sort of sexual chemistry? Or had I already resolved not to compete at all? Perhaps my wife already belonged to Kari.

My phone chirped -a text message. It read, "Hey Perv, bring us two glasses of water. Pretty please."

I changed my stained panties into a pretty blue pair with a floral design, and went to fetch the water. When I returned from the kitchen, a glass in each hand, their door was ajar.

The pair were on the bed, their sweaty legs tangled as they enjoyed their moment of after-sex bliss. Melanie was kissing Kari's hard bicep, worshiping her muscles. There was submission and adoration on her eyes as she traced the round curves of the younger girl's strong and thick shoulders then her washboard stomach. She licked Kari's pierced nipples then kissed her lover under her ear. Mel kissed the glistening sweat from Kari's rock hard body and licked the salty taste off her lips.

Melanie finally noticed me, her husband, in my feminine panties. "Holy shit, Kari."

The younger girl giggled. "See. I told you," she gave Melanie a kiss on the cheek. Her devilish grin gave me goosebumps. "Thanks for the water, Perv." The black strap-on, still on Karis waist, stood proudly erect. I marveled at the size of it. Melanie could take that?

I placed the water on the nightstands on either side of the bed as the women watched me amused. "You changed your panties, Perv. What happened? Did you make a little mess?" Kari smiled as I blushed. I felt myself getting hard -the sight of Karis small pierced tits and Melanie's larger soft breasts, the 8-inch cock and the thought of Kari penetrating my wife with it- it was all too much.

Melanie was the first to notice my little erection. She covered her mouth as she began to laugh. "Oh my God. Look at the front of his panties." There was a tiny tent in the lacy blue fabric.

"Your hubby's excited, Sweetheart." Kari leaned over and kissed Melanie. "I told you he'd play along. He's quite the chubby little bitch without all that ugly hair. Look at those titties. Isn't he cute? Or should I say, isn't SHE cute?"

She turned to look at me. "You like my cock, Perv?" Kari grabbed the base of the strap-on and pointed it in my direction. "Doesn't it make you feel tiny? Want a taste?" Kari wiggled the big black phallus, teasing me. "I'll bet you'd like it, chubby boy. It tastes like pussy."

Kari reached towards Melanie and removed the bedsheet covering her midsection. She motioned to my wife's hairless pussy, now exposed. It was pink and swollen. I looked at my wife in shock. A tattoo, which I had never seen before, decorated the skin below my wife's bikini line arching over her puffy pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Melanie was forever marked -branded permanently. The bold ink read "KARI'S SLUT."