Requiem for a Heavyweight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a big smile.

"Yes, you guess it exactly. I'm thirty-five-years-old," he said with a chuckle.

She made a smirking face.

"Yeah, sure, if you're admitting to thirty-five then it means you are older than that. Forty? Yeah, I'd guess that you're forty-years-old."

Obvious impressed with her guess, he nodded his head.

"I'll be forty in July."

Her smile made him think that they were born on the same day when they weren't.

"When in July?"

Expecting her to say that she was born on the same day, he looked at her with anticipation.

'Wouldn't that be weird if they were born the same day,' he thought.

"July 26th. I'm a Leo," he said. "And you? How old are you?"

She made a face as if he had groped her breast through her blouse and bra and cupped her pussy through her panties again.

"You're not supposed to ask women their age or weight," she said with a laugh. "Suffice to say that I'm younger than you are by several years."

He looked at her apologetically.

"I'm sorry for asking your age. That was rude of me. Instead, just tell me how much you weigh," he said with a laugh.

She returned his laugh with her laugh.

"Age, weight, and how many lovers they've had are three things that you should never ask a woman," said Roxanne.

Ken nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right. I apologize for asking your age and weight. So, if you don't mind me asking," he said laughing. "How many lovers have you had?"

She shot him a look along with her laugh.

"None of your business," she said.

He laughed with her.

"Tell me this then, what's your sign? No matter what circumstances you ask that question, it always sounds like a cheesy line that men give women in a dating bar," he said laughing.

Obviously proud to be an American and as if she was born on the Fourth of July instead of Flag Day, she looked at him with pride.

"Gemini, June 14th, Flag Day. I'm the sign that has dual personalities," she said with a laugh.

He gave her a smile.

"Oh, good, the sign of the twins. I get along well with that sun sign. My Mom was Gemini, June 4th. So, which personality am I seeing now?"

She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Right now, I'm the horny, sexually frustrated, and lonely personality who can't believe she's so brazen to be driving a strange man home to his condo," she said with a chuckle. "Moreover, I can't believe I just admitted all of that to you."

Modestly shy and reminding him of himself, he found it endearing how she covered up her insights about herself with a joke. Being on the same wavelength allowed them to give one another an understanding look that served to save for unnecessary conversation. Moreover, this common ground of intellectual understanding would, no doubt, develop for a fast relationship. However, easy to misread someone when just meeting them, if either one missed a cue that may cause discord leading to a premature end of something that started out so uncommonly good.

"Seriously, your sensitivity is apparent and the outside package is rather good to look at, too," she said.

She patted his knee and rubbed his thigh lecherously in the way that he went up her short skirt to feel her naked thigh.

"Here I'm feeling guilty for copping a cheap feel of you and you're the one lusting over me," he said looking down at her hand on his thigh.

"Well, I have hormones, too, you know," she said removing her hand. "I'm sorry; but your tortoise shell glasses send me out of control," she said with a laugh.

He laughed too.

"Yeah, I'm blind," he said removing his glasses. "I need them for distances, matter of fact, if I saw you out on the street, especially if you were across the street, I wouldn't recognize you if I wasn't wearing my glasses. I've insulted a lot of my friends and even my family members who thought that I was snubbing them or avoiding them by not acknowledging them and saying hi," he said with a laugh.

She took the glasses from his hand, put them on, twisted the rear-view mirror toward her, and leaned over to see how she looked as she drove.

"My God, you are blind. These lenses are too blurry for me," she said laughing and handing him back the eyeglasses. "I'm surprised you're able to walk around without a cane and a Seeing Eye dog," she said with another laugh.

Instead of laughing with her, he made a face.

"Gees, God forbid," he said shaking his head. "I have enough problems with being mentally challenged without adding blindness to my list," he said with a seriousness and a straight face.

She made a disbelieving face at him, obviously not believing that he had any physical and/or mental abnormalities.

"Would you ever consider having that LASIK eye surgery done?"

He made a dismissive face.

"Nah, I can't even wear contacts. It grosses me out to think of someone touching my eyes," said Ken.

She gave him a smile.

"Well, your glasses make you look sexy," she said looking at him, now that he was wearing his glasses again.

Ken laughed.

"Oh, no, there you go with those hormones again. My mother warned about me about women like you," he said.

She laughed.

"I like you, Ken," she said. "You're funny and fun."

He returned her laugh with his laugh.

"I like you too. You're gorgeous and have big tits," he said raising his hands in front of himself and squeezing them as if he was squeezing her breasts.

He leaned into her and turned put his finger to her chin and slightly turned her head to kiss her.

"Careful," she said laughing and while kissing him. "You're going to make me have an accident."

He laughed his frustration at being stuck in traffic.

"Unless you take your foot off the brake, you'd have to go some to have an accident in this gridlock traffic," he said with a laugh.

* * * * *

Enjoying one another's company, the fifteen-minute ride through downtown traffic from Jake's Special Cars in Cambridge to Ken's condo on Beacon Street in the Back Bay felt shorter with the titillation of their sexy conversation. He motioned to her that his building was coming up on the right-hand side. It was a twelve story, brick building that overlooked Beacon and Clarendon Streets with the back of the building overlooking the grassy Esplanade and the quaint Charles River.

"That's it there, the tall brick building," he said with less pride than if he was living in one of the 19th century brownstones, or living life large overlooking the Boston Harbor in the way that Jeffrey was.

When Roxanne slowed to pull into the garage, she suddenly got quiet. He sensed her nervousness and awkwardness about going upstairs with him to his condo with someone she had just met and didn't know very well. He could tell that she wasn't the type of woman who picked up strange men at a restaurant and drove them home for a date and he was right. Never had she done this before. Yet, they obviously already had a magical connection between them that they both felt and were powerless to resist. He had a good feeling about her and about this fateful, wonderful day and she obviously did too.

She parked the car and they got out. Ken put his guest pass on her windshield. He took her hand again as if they were already boyfriend and girlfriend. They continued walking through the exclusive parking lot for the residents of the building.

"We can have a drink together. You can meander around the condo while I shave, shower, and change. Then, we can have a drink together before we go out for dinner and dancing," he said already having planned their first date.

She exhaled her awkwardness and nervousness in her obvious attempt to relax her nervousness. Then, she chuckled out a laugh.

"I'm relieved. Once, I got here, admittedly I was a bit nervous. I didn't want you to get the wrong impression of me and think that I'm easy. You're the first man who I've been so forward with and taken the lead. It's just," she said looking up at his hazel eyes. "I felt something and—"

While still walking through the parking lot toward the elevators, he put his arm around her waist.

"That's so weird because I felt something, too," he said pulling her closer, taking her in his arms, and kissing her.

Again, she returned his passion by allowing him to explore her mouth with his tongue. Even though she was tall, about 5'9" tall, she fit perfectly in his arms. She had a firm body and his cock reacted to the feeling of her pelvis firmly pressed against his. With his hand at the small of her back, he so wanted to reach down and cup her sweet ass again but, not wanting to prematurely ruin things by groping her again, he didn't dare. He had the entire evening to do that, if she allowed him to explore her shapely body again.

"Don't worry," he said breaking off their kiss and turning her towards the first set of elevator doors. "You're safe with me, kind of, not really, not at all," he said with a laugh.

She returned his laugh with her laugh.

"Good, I feel safe with you, kind of, not really, not at all. At first I thought you were taking me upstairs to ravish me," she said with a hopeful look.

He returned her hopefulness with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Later, we have the whole evening to ravish one another," he said with a laugh that made her laugh, too.

With both of them in good spirits, it appeared they were receptive to whatever was to happen next.

The building security was such that tenants and visitors could not reach the residential floors from the garage without having to sign in at the front desk. Forced to take an elevator from the garage to the lobby, a second elevator delivered them to the rest of the building. This second step of having to take another elevator gave the front desk personnel the opportunity of seeing and logging in who was coming and going in the building.

"I wanted to be up high enough to have a good view of the Charles River," he said pressing the 9th floor in the lobby elevator. I love the Charles. I use to play here as a kid and from my living room, I have the perfect view of the Boston Pops when they have the Fourth of July concert," he said.

She gave him an endearing smile.

"You must live in the rear of the building, then."

He nodded.

"Yes, the view from the rear is better than the view from the front and is worth the extra money. Besides, with car alarms, police and fire sirens, and drunken college parties all along Beacon Street, Boston can be a noisy place to live and living high up enough and in the back of the building insulates me somewhat from the disadvantages of disruptive city living," he said.

She looked around as if she was confused.

"Where are we in Boston? I'm confused," she said.

With him knowing Boston like the back of his hand, he explained where she was.

"Diagonally across from MIT and Harvard on the other side of the Charles River, my building sits squarely situation between Boston University, Emerson College and Fisher College. There are a dozen other colleges within only a few miles, Northeastern University and Boston College aren't far from here. Every night it seems there's a loud, drunken party somewhere but my triple pane glass insulates me from that noise, thank God," he said.

She smiled her acknowledgement of his explanation of where she was.

"Still, you're convenient to everything and can walk practically anywhere. Now that you have a supersized limo, you really don't even need a car," she said with a laugh.

He laughed too.

"Yeah, I know, but after not having a car for a few years and having to put up with the drunks, troublemakers, and homeless on the public transportation, I missed not having one. Now I can drive up to New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont. Which reminds me, I bought a car. Hooray! I bought a Lincoln Town Car, Executive L, factory limousine," he said with a laugh.

She laughed too.

"You must promise to take me for a ride," she said as if she was already his girlfriend.

He squeezed her hand.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I'll even let you drive the car. Hey, I've always wanted to do this?"

He smiled at her as if he had a sexy secret.

"Do what?"

As if he was spinning her while dancing, he turned her towards the security camera in the elevator.

"I've always wanted to give the security guards manning the cameras something to see."

He laughed.

"Security guards? Cameras? What do you mean?"

He waved to the camera.

"There," he said pointing a hidden security camera in the elevator.

With that, he pulled her to him, and kissed her. Now, they were really making out. He reached down and cupped her ass before lifting the back of her skirt up passed the tops of her thighs, up passed her hips, and all the way up to her lower back. Holding her and her raised skirt in place and in full view of the camera, he felt her round, firm ass through her panties.

"Ken! Oh, my God," she said laughing fluffing down her skirt as she turned away from the camera. "Kenny," she said laughing again.

As if they were randy teenagers, he laughed as much as she was laughing.

"Sorry, for embarrassing you," he said with a laugh. "I couldn't resist."

She continued laughing while smoothing down her skirt and keeping her face hidden to the camera by keeping her head down.

"Well, that was embarrassing. Thank you. I just hope I don't see my ass posted on the Internet," she said still straightening her clothes. Ken held the elevator doors open for her when they reached his floor. "I see that you are back to being a gentleman, again. Thank you," she said alighting from the elevator.

Obviously in good spirits, she laughed again even after his outlandish, exhibitionistic behavior of flashing security her white, bikini panties.

"I couldn't treat a lady any other way...most times," he said laughing.

He motioned his arm to the right of the corridor.

"Well, it's good fun to be lecherous sometimes," she said pinching his ass.

Directing her progress along the carpeted corridor, he motioned her to his condo, #910. He unlocked and opened his door and turned on the light to reveal a large living area. The middle of the room had an orange couch sitting upon a beige rug. Diagonally opposite the couch were two overstuffed, comfortable looking chairs. One was wide with a low-back with an orange and blue pattern and the other was a Queen Anne style chair of tufted brown leather with a matching ottoman.

Between the couch and the chairs was a coffee table covered with magazines, books, and papers that overflowed onto the floor. Against the wall and to the right of the front door was a desk with a personal computer, a laptop, and a printer. Giving the appearance its occupant had been interrupted from working on a project, the room was cluttered with paperwork and opened books.

To the left was the door leading to the bedroom and to the right of that was the kitchen. Small and efficient, but large enough to fit a table and two chairs, the kitchen was decorated with black granite countertops, dark cherry cabinetry, and stainless-steel appliances. Modern in appearance, it was darkly masculine. Separating the kitchen and living room and serving as the bar, a long, wide, granite counter space supported a stocked, wooden, wine race.

Parallel to the kitchen and in the corner of the room was an area full of exercise equipment. Out of character in a living space, but more in character with a bachelor pad, a heavy bag and speed bag were suspended from the ceiling. A small distance away was a weightlifting bench with an assortment of accessories and cast-iron plates. A treadmill was angled in the far corner and facing the outside view of the Charles River.

Next to the designated gym area and across from the front door was the best part of his condo, an entire wall of floor to ceiling, glass windows. Leading out from French doors and surrounded by windows, the entire windowed wall was a full-length balcony. Not readily noticeable, centered in front of the window treatments, a sound system stood perpendicular to the drapes and a huge, big screen television was perched on the wall across from the Queen Anne chair and in between the floor standing speakers.

Ken closed the front door, removed his jacket, and tossed it on a chair. He helped Roxanne off with her jacket and hung it on a hanger in the reception closet. She smelled so good. Clean and fresh, she smelled like someone advertising a scented body wash.

"What perfume are you wearing?"

She laughed.

"I'm not wearing any. That's just my natural scent," she said looking him in the eye and with a straight face.

He looked at her amazed.

"Seriously?"

She shook her

"You're such a goof," she said laughing. "I'm wearing Chanel."

He laughed at his stupidity.

"I like it. It's intoxicating like you," he said giving her an alluring smile.

She returned his smile with a sexy look.

"Thank you."

He escorted her to the cluttered living room.

"I vacuumed last month, I think," he said with a laugh. "Make yourself at home," he said with a wave of his hand. "What can I get you?"

She sat on the pumpkin orange couch.

"Um, white wine, Chablis, if you have some," she said.

He nodded his affirmation that he had Chablis wine.

"Chablis it is," he said. "Would you like ice in your wine?"

She looked at him in the way that she looked at him when he asked her if her Mustang was an automatic transmission.

"God no," she said with a laugh. "The only thing worse than putting ice in wine is putting ice in single malt scotch. Ice ruins the bouquet and the natural flavor of the wine. I don't know why so many women put ice in their wine, especially red, expensive wine," she said.

He walked to the wine rack, selected a bottle, opened it, and poured some in two glasses. He handed her a glass.

"I didn't know you were such a liquor and wine connoisseur. I never put ice in my single malt scotch or in my wine for that matter. I take my scotch straight up with just a splash of water. Cheers to something magical," he said beaming her a smile.

She returned his smile with her smile.

"Cheers to the beginning of something beautiful," she said with a warm smile.

He walked off towards the kitchen and busied himself readying a tray of cheese, crackers, carrots, celery and nuts.

"How about some music?"

He set the tray of hors d'oeuvres down on the coffee table, picked up the remote to the stereo, and handed it to her.

"What do you CD's do you have?"

He shrugged her an answer.

"Whatever is there. It's sometimes fun looking through all the CD's," he said pointing to a rack of CD's. "My collection is pretty eclectic."

She flipped through his collection of CD's, picked and pulled out a Celine Dion CD and put it in the player and an Adele CD to play next.

"Excuse me while I get ready for this evening," he said disappearing in the bathroom.

As if she already lived there, Roxanne meandered around the living room picking up clutter off the floor, and straightening books, filing magazines, and stacking papers, and CD's as she went.

"You can tell this guy lives alone," she said with a chuckle.

She sat on the couch listening to Celine. Then, when she heard the sound of the shower, she walked out on the balcony. She closed left the glass door to the balcony open so that she could still hear the stereo in the living room playing but closed the screen door behind her. It was relaxing standing there on the balcony with a glass of wine while listening to music and enjoying the view of the Charles River.

"Such a perfect location," she said. "It must be really something listening to the Boston Pops Orchestra play while watching the fireworks in the distance. If we're still together as a couple, I'm looking forward to the Fourth of July concert on the Esplanade."

* * * * *