Rescued

Story Info
It's nice to have a hero ride up.
3k words
4.1
30.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

Debra had heard a few rumours about Peter, but she had tended to discount them. He had always been nice to her, unfailing kind and polite. And not ungenerous she'd noted, often paying for an extra round of drinks when it wasn't his turn.

He was generally popular with both sexes, but some of the women seemed to avoid him, which was probably what gave rise to the rumours.

When Peter asked her out, Debra was pleased to accept but, remembering the whispers, she did take a few minor precautions. There first few dates were always in public places and she never went back to his place afterwards, keeping things light and waiting to see how it all developed.

She had to admit that he certainly knew how to kiss and he was also rather free with his hands, but he never seemed to get upset when she pushed them away. All in all, he came across as no worse than some others she'd dated and definitely better than a couple.

When Peter pointed out that it was a beautiful day and that they should go on a picnic instead of going to a show, Debra readily agreed, It was spring, after all, and with a warm breeze blowing and a cloudless sky it seemed a jaunt into the countryside was a very good idea. Peter happened to know of a picnic ground a little off the beaten track where they could enjoy themselves quietly.

The problem started as soon as they reached Peter's picnic ground. Debra had noticed there were no other cars around when they pulled up, so didn't really object when Peter pulled her over towards him and started kissing her. She'd been expecting a few, and even looking forward to them, but not before they even had a chance to get out of the car. Still, she relaxed and kissed him back.

When Peter's hands started their wandering Debra gave a mental sigh and pushed them away. Unfortunately, Peter refused to take the hint, and his hands became ever more insistent, pulling at her clothes and trying to get under them. It wasn't long and Debra found herself battling to keep her clothes on, with Peter totally ignoring her demands that he cut it out.

Groping behind her for the door handle, Debra jerked hard on it and practically fell out of the car in her haste. Peter on the other hand just casually opened his door and stepped out, coming around the car to meet her, smirking.

"That's enough, Peter," snapped Debra. "You're coming on a bit too strong. Just back off a little, please."

"I don't think so," was the reply. "We're all alone out here and it's time you paid your dues."

Debra stared at him, horrified. Did he mean what she thought he meant? It was rather obvious that he did as he lunged towards her, not quite catching her as she jumped backwards. Realising Peter was determined and fully intended to rape her, Debra turned and ran.

Peter followed swiftly after the fleeing young woman, easily keeping pace with her. It wasn't that he was teasing her with hopes of escape. He just wanted her to get a little further away from the road and onto that nice soft grass before he caught her.

Which he was able to do quite easily, Debra found, when a hand suddenly closed upon her hair and tugged. Before she could catch herself, Debra found her feet had run out from under her and she was falling backwards to the ground.

Debra hit the ground, flat on her back, and then Peter was diving down onto her. She lashed out frantically, but the swine was just laughing at her, catching her arms and then twisting them rather cruelly behind her back.

Holding Debra down effortlessly, Peter started undoing the buttons on her blouse, laughing as she swore at him and tried to struggle.

He stopped laughing when a hand closed around his neck and hauled him to his feet.

"I believe the lady is saying no," a deep voice rumbled.

Debra and Peter both looked at the intruder. One with relief and the other with irritation.

"Thank you," gasped Debra. "I was indeed saying no. As far as I'm concerned I never want to see that creep again, and I'll be sure to tell everyone why. You're a bastard, Peter."

"Listen, mate, everyone knows women like it a little rough at times. She's just playing. She'd have been purring like a kitten before we were through. Why don't you run along and let us get on with it?" growled Peter.

"Name's Dave," said the stranger. "Didn't look like she was playing to me. Why don't you get in your car and just go away. I'll escort the young lady back to town."

"I've got a better idea," snapped Debra. "I'll just take Peter's car and make my own way back to town. Peter can walk. The exercise will do him good."

"You're not taking my car, you little bitch," snarled Peter. "And as soon as I've seen this arsehole off we've some unfinished business, so don't get your hopes up."

Turning savagely on Dave, Peter suggest he leave.

"Listen, you ape, I'm a black belt in martial arts. Why don't you just fuck off back where you came from and stop interfering in things that aren't your concern. It'll save you from getting your face rearranged."

"Like this?" asked Dave, and Peter went flying backward as a sledgehammer hit him squarely between the eyes.

"Wow," said Debra.

"Can you do that again?" she asked hopefully.

"No need," said Dave. "Once is generally enough. Yep. There he goes."

Peter had staggered to his feet and was reeling towards his car, swearing as he went. He'd apparently decided that a dignified withdrawal was preferable to demeaning himself by giving Dave a hiding.

"I do hope he drives carefully," murmured Dave. "He's going to be trying to see the road through a pair of black eyes."

"Serves him right," snapped Debra. "The only downside is that I'm stuck here and have to make my own way home."

"That's not the only downside, unfortunately," said Dave. "It always comes as a real shock to a woman when someone they trust tries to assault them. I've always reckoned that it's probably a lot easier for them if someone they don't know grabs them."

Debra looked at Dave, suddenly feeling a little uneasy. What was he getting at?

Dave smiled at her, nodding. "Yes," he philosophised. "I reckon that when a stranger jumps them, most girls won't even bother to try and fight. They'll just quietly yield and hope he won't hurt them. There's not the same emotional hang-up as with a friend.

Are you a virgin?"

"Wh-what?" stammered Debra, those fluttering little butterflies she'd been feeling in her tummy exploding into a flock of vulture beating their wings.

"Virgin. You know, a girl who has never been fucked. I'm just asking so as I know if I've got to be careful at the start."

Debra nodded.

"Yes. I don't want to lose it here to you, thank you for offering. I'll just be on my way."

"Oh stop panicking," rumbled Dave as his hand closed over her arm, holding her in place. "It's a perfectly natural thing to do. You'll probably take to it like a fish does to swimming. It's not as though you intended to die a virgin, now is it?"

"Not wanting to die a virgin doesn't mean I want to be raped by a chance stranger," pointed out Debra.

"Maybe, but we don't always get what we want, and right now you're going to get something I want," replied Dave. "And you have to admit I'm a better bet than that idiot who just drove off?"

"How? You're both after the same thing," snapped Debra.

"True, but I'm honest about it. I'm not betraying your trust, because I'm a stranger and you didn't trust me anyway. Not like el creepo, who seemed to be to be a rather nasty type, and probably vindictive. He's the type to tell everyone that he caught you screwing me and that he broke it off."

Debra blinked. Dave was spot on. That was precisely what Peter would probably tell people. She shook her head, trying to clear it.

"That's irrelevant. I don't want to have sex with you. Will you please let my arm go?"

"No. Now are you going to struggle the way you did with Peter, or are you going to just relax? You might as well relax, because you don't really have much choice."

"Do you expect me to cooperate while you rape me?" asked Debra, incredulous?

"Not cooperate, as such. Just don't bother to struggle. It won't do you any good, after all. Now, if you don't mind..."

Dave turned and firmly bent Debra over a nearby picnic table. Holding her there with one hand on her back he took hold of her yoga pants and panties and stripped them down and off, in one practised movement.

While Debra was still gasping with shock from this, his hand slipped up under her blouse to her bra and unhooked it. Then Dave was lifting blouse and bra up and off, assisted, Debra realised in annoyance, by the fact that half the buttons on the blouse were already undone, courtesy of Peter. He wasn't even here, but still he was helping Dave to assault her.

In about thirty seconds Debra had gone from fully dressed to nude in front of a stranger. She was horrified, and shocked to realise that she felt excited. She couldn't stop what was going to happen and all of a sudden her body was curious, wanting to know.

Dave let her go and stood back a little.

"Turn around," he told her.

Reluctantly, Debra obeyed, scarlet faced and trying to cover herself with her hands.

"Just leave your hands by your sides," rumbled Dave. "You are quite lovely, you know, and I want to see you."

Debra breathed out and forced her hands to drop to her sides. She could practically feel Dave's eyes traveling over her. Helplessly she watched her nipples crinkle under his steady gaze, and she almost groaned when she felt moisture between her legs when he looked at her there.

"A little arrow?" asked Dave, lifting one eyebrow and laughing as Debra squirmed.

It had seemed like a fun thing to do, a private joke, when she had carefully shaved her muff into that shape. She'd never expected anyone to see it. She forced herself to remain still, while her hands itched to cover her.

Having looked his fill, Dave held out his hand. Debra stared at it, and then started to find that she was placing her own hand in his. Dave tugged her over to the grass, urging her to lie.

She should fight, she knew, but Debra found herself completely yielding. It wasn't as though she could win a fight against him, so why bother?

She lay there, watching as Dave stripped off. Her eyes widened as his pants disappeared, shocked at what was now on display. She gave an involuntary moan of protest, unable to look away.

"Don't you worry about that little thing, darling," murmured Dave. "You'll be able to handle him all right as long as you just take it easy."

"Little?" she wondered. "How big did those things grow if he considered that little?" Debra vaguely remembered hearing about average erection sizes in sex ed., and she was damn sure that Dave wasn't coming in as under average size.

Dave settled onto the grass next to her. One hand moved gently over her breasts, fingertips lightly trailing across them and then returning to play with each nipple. Then his head bent over her and his lips followed the trail of fire ignited by his fingertips, pausing at each nipple to roughly move it around with his tongue.

Debra found herself twisting slightly, offering her breasts to him. Her mind seeming to have stepped back to let her body direct her actions.

Dave placed a finger between her breasts and started moving it down. A moment later his mouth landed where his finger had started and followed along the trail. Debra gasped as Dave's finger crossed her pubic mound and scratched lightly along her slit, agitating her lips where they met.

The gasp became a small shriek when his mouth continued to follow his finger, and the shriek became a scream of shock when his tongue pushed its way between her lips and darted about inside her. Debra found herself with her hands tightly entangled in Dave's hair, not knowing whether she wanted to pull him away or just hold him there.

Debra almost sobbed with relief when Dave moved away from her pussy and back to teasing her breasts. Her relief was short-lived, with his hand descending, first cupping and squeezing her love mound, and then coaxing her lips apart so that his fingers could explore further.

It was about that time that things started to get hazy for Debra. She could remember screaming again when her clitoris was suddenly attacked. She could remember that for some reason she was holding Dave's erection, moving her hands over it and exploring it. Teeth nibbled on her nipples and she could feel her breasts swell, but the sensations rippling out from inside her pussy were distracting her from everything else.

There were a few moments when Dave seemed to abandon her body, and she slowly gained some control of herself. Looking down she could see Dave was now kneeling between her legs, and his cock was approaching her.

Debra held her breath, watching as Dave edged her lips apart and eased himself into her. Within her, she could feel what seemed to be a massive cock starting to take up room, wanting to force her passage to widen and let it enter. First, there was the problem of the door barring the entrance.

The concept of a battering ram at the castle gates was very clear to Debra now, as she felt a ram butting against her very own castle gates. Then the ram changed, becoming a steady pressure, which her hymen stoutly resisted. Tiring of this, Debra raised her legs and wrapped then around Dave, then with one convulsive squeeze forced Dave to lunge forward.

A streak of pain shot through Debra, momentarily over-riding the pleasure she'd been feeling, and she screamed.

"You bastard," she raged at Dave, "You said you were going to go easy. Not just ram into me like that. That hurt."

Startled, Dave blinked. Him? Shoe was on the other foot, he thought.

"Sorry, love," he said soothingly, "purely accidental. It will get better now. Can't you feel it?"

And to be honest with herself, Debra could. The flash of pain might have over-ridden the pleasure, but it hadn't stopped it, and while the pain was gone, the pleasure remained, and was building.

Now the task of building on the pleasure got under way in earnest. Dave pulled slowly back and returned, hearing Debra give a little gasp of satisfaction. A few more times, and Debra had forgotten the pain, concentrating on the here and now, and the here and now was Dave's cock plundering her pussy, letting her know it's every movement.

Dave felt Debra starting to push up to meet him as he took her, and he took the time to subtly encourage her. Soon her hips were bobbing enthusiastically, while her body revelled in the sensations it was experiencing.

Dave took his pleasure from Debra's eager young body, sometimes slowing to let his own urgency drain away a little, but never slowing enough to interrupt Debra's growing climax. After slowing one more time, Dave knew that it was the last time. Pressure was building in him and he could not stop it now. He gasped and lunged, hard and fast, his climax threatening to spill over him and then it was there, and he was frantically jerking against Debra, feeling his seed release itself, and relieved at seeing Debra's reactions and hear her screams as her own climax took over.

Debra lay on the grass, feeling Dave's weight on her, heavy but oddly pleasant after what she'd just been through. Finally she pushed against him, and he rolled off her to lie alongside.

"What," Debra wondered, "do I say to a man who has just raped me, even if I did like what happened?" She said nothing.

"You had better get some clothes on," Dave suddenly advised her. "This is a picnic ground and someone else might come along."

Giving him a horrified look, Debra dived for her clothes, feeling decidedly sticky as she put them on. She needed to get home and have a long hot shower. She faltered. Get home? How?

"I assume that you would prefer me not to drive you home," said Dave. "Have you a mobile phone on you?"

Debra shook her head, realising her purse and phone were in Peter's car.

Dave shrugged and reached into his pocket and produced his own phone.

"Here. Ring someone who'll come and pick you up," he suggested.

Taking the phone with relief, Debra rang a friend, telling of her predicament and how Peter and tried to assault her. Assured that her friend was on the way, she handed the phone back to Dave.

"Thank you," she said. "Now will you please go away? I'm sure you will understand that I don't want to be around you any longer."

"Fair enough," said Dave. "I'll just say thank you for sharing a very special moment with me. One that I'll always treasure. I'll be around keeping an eye on you until your friend picks you up. I'd hate for you to get yourself into any trouble."

Feeling Debra's astounded and wrathful eyes on him as he left, Dave strolled away from the picnic area and into the bushes.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers