Research Assistant to Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just sighed, shaking his head.

"Well, I did," I recounted, "first time I saw you - all I wanted was to get down on my knees for you." I whispered softly as my tongue danced across his ear lobe.

"Ooh, Teddy," I cooed some more, "you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I asked, continuing to lick his ear, gently squeezing his cock and rubbing his balls through his jeans.

"Oh, my God, yes," he moaned, loud and clear this time. Any doubt had been washed away by my rubbing and dirty talk. I put my hands on his shoulders and dropped down to my knees, slowly trailing my red fingernails along his t-shirt down to his pants. I undid his belt and pulled the leather through the loops, rubbing his bulge at the same time. "Ooh, Teddy," I moaned, "I just can't wait to start sucking you off. Do you think I'll be able to take the whole thing?"

He looked down at me with that expression of awe again. I giggled.

"It's pretty big, you know, but I'll try," I said earnestly, smiling up at him.

Teddy groaned as I continued to undo his pants, unsnapping the button and working his zipper down. I grasped the waistband and he lifted his butt off the chair, letting me pull his pants down to his knees. Teddy's hard dick pulsated against his white briefs, with a little stain of precome showing. I slipped two fingers into his underwear and trailed them up and down his rock-hard shaft, my face only inches away.

I looked up at him as I slid his underwear down past his knees, exposing his hard cock to me. It curved upward, pointing at the ceiling, capped by a big mushroom head. It was perfect, about 7 inches, I estimated, hard as steel and spidered with pulsing veins. It truly looked like a monster let out of its cage, desperate for relief.

I leaned forward, letting Teddy feel my hot breath on his balls, then lightly grazed my cheeks against his member. I could feel the energy of his throbbing penis against the smooth skin of my face. "Oh, Teddy," I moaned, looking up at him as I rubbed my face on his erection. "Your cock is beautiful... I love the feel of it against my face. It's so hard... I've just got to feel it in my mouth. Mmmmmm, I'm gonna suck you off, boss, and I think you're gonna like it."

"God, you're sexy," he gushed.

I gave him an impish smile, then sat up on my heels. "Yeah?" I replied. "Well, watch this."

I grasped his left hand in my right, bringing it to my mouth. Keeping my eyes locked on his, and with my left hand pumping his hardon, I took his thumb and slowly sucked it into my mouth, giving him a preview of what he was about to receive. "Mmmmmmm," I added for effect, showing him how much I loved having something hard in my mouth to suck on. Teddy shook his head, as if he couldn't believe what was happening.

"Do you like me sucking your thumb?" I cooed with mock innocence as I licked all over it and jerked his shaft.

"Wow," was all he could muster in response.

"Your wife never sucks your fingers either, does she Teddy?" I asked between sucks.

He shook his head.

"Poor man. Just think how good it's going to feel when I suck your cock, Teddy," I said as I pulled his thumb out and sucked his index finger in. "Mmmmm," I purred again, "I can't wait to suck you off, Teddy. It feels so good in my hand. It's going to feel so good in my mouth."

"Uggghhh," he groaned. I sucked his index finger down deep then worked my way over to his middle finger, getting it nice and wet before I took his ring finger in my mouth.

I engulfed his digit, clicking my teeth against his gold wedding band. Then, as he watched, I gave him a naughty smile, took his ring in my teeth and slid it off his finger.

Teddy had a strange, confused look on his face as I grinned and stuck my tongue out at him, the gold band glistening on it. I smiled and took the ring from my tongue and slid it onto the ring finger of my left hand. It was too big but fit perfectly on my left thumb.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and continued stroking him, ever so slowly, giving him a nice view of his wedding band shining on my thumb as I pumped it up and down his rigid cock. "What would your wife think if she knew I was wearing your ring and jerking your off?"

He laughed, "Who cares?"

I giggled in agreement as I slid my fingers down then up to the head, tickling it all over before I fisted him back down. With my other hand I cradled his balls, gently massaging them as I jerked his rod.

"Well, Teddy," I said, looking up at him, "if she not taking care of you I guess I'll have to add wifely duties to my official responsibilities around here -- if that's OK with you." I brought his ring to my mouth and kissed it gently. "You can think of my as your office wife from now on, OK?"

Teddy nodded in agreement, a big smile spreading over his face. There was a sharp intake of breath as I lowered my head below my stroking hand and slid my tongue over his balls, leaving a trail of saliva over his sack.

"Oh, fuck! That feels good," he croaked.

"Your wife doesn't lick your balls, does she Teddy?" I asked in a resigned way, as I already knew the answer.

"Never," he moaned, shaking his head.

"Well, from now on you're going to get your balls licked," I purred as I sloshed my tongue all over his scrotum, then I added, "and sucked, too," before I sucked his left nut into my mouth, working it over with my tongue, looking up at him as I switched to his right nut, alternating sucking one testicle then the other, jerking him off, lavishing him with everything his wife refused to do.

After making love to his balls with my mouth I sat back, looking at his hard cock and dripping sack. The whole time I was jerking his rod in my left hand, giving him a nice view of his wedding ring on my thumb.

"Mmmmm, your balls are delicious, Teddy. And your cock looks sooooo good." I lowered my face again, this time swirling the tip of my tongue at the base of his cock, and ever so slowly sliding up along the underside. I kept eye contact with him as, one by one, I lifted my fingers off his shaft to make way for my tongue moving slowly upward.

"My wife never looked at me when she did it either."

"Do you like me looking at you?" I asked.

He nodded, and I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock as I caressed his balls. I could tell he desperately wanted me to take him in my mouth, but I wanted to make this moment last. After all, once I started sucking there would never be that first-time anticipation again.

"And just think, Teddy -- I haven't even started sucking your cock yet," I giggled. I leaned forward, entranced by his cock directly in front of my face. "Oh, Teddy, I want to suck it soooo bad, I want to feel it in my mouth." His fingers tightened in my hair, and he pulled me forward. I followed the motion of his hands, bringing my mouth directly to the head of his cock. I paused for a moment, looking up at him with the head of his rod pressed against my lips. Then, with a wicked smile and a sparkle in my eye, I parted them and let it slide into my mouth.

I purred with pleasure. I love sucking cock. Teddy's cock tasted as good as it looked. His thick flesh slid over my tongue until the tip was pressed against the opening to my throat. We would pass that point, I thought, but not yet.

Being there on my knees, in his office, knowing he was my boss, turned me on like crazy. His body shook and he groaned, which made me even hotter. The best part was knowing that I was giving him more pleasure than his wife ever did, satisfying his deepest desires like no one else ever had.

I made sure I moaned in my sexiest, throatiest voice as I took his shaft between my sucking lips, letting him know how much I enjoyed being on my knees for him. I sucked his cock slowly, methodically, letting him savor every minute of it.

Thin strands of hair occasionally fell over my face, tickling my nose, and Teddy immediately brushed them away. I don't know if he did it for my sake, or just so he could better enjoy the view, so I decided to ask him.

"Do you like watching me suck your cock, Professor?" I asked with a giggle. "I can tie my hair back if you want -- just tell me." I like to give blowjobs in a multisensory way, letting the guy feel my wet mouth but also use his eyes, watching my sexy moves, and listening to me talk dirty, letting his imagination run wild.

Teddy nodded in response, a dumbfounded look on his face, still trying to grasp the reality of the situation. I dutifully tucked my hair behind my ear and turned to make sure he had a clear view of my mouth and face as the tight O of my lips moved up and down his glistening shaft.

"I'll tie my hair back next time I suck you off, OK Professor?"

He shook his head in wonder, as if he couldn't believe his good fortune.

"If there's anything you want me to do, just tell me, OK?" I asked sweetly. "Anything."

Teddy groaned in pleasure. Feeling bolder, he tangled his fingers in my hair and urged me down farther. I willingly complied, of course, and his cock pushed deep until I could feel the head pressing against the back of my throat. I paused, getting ready, then I closed my eyes, took a breath and swallowed, allowing his thick shaft to penetrate my throat. Teddy howled as I pressed my nose into his belly, his entire erection buried in my head. I struggled to relax, fighting my gag reflex and breathing through my nose. I held him there as long as I could, my tongue massaging the base of his shaft, my fingers on his balls, then slowly slid my lips back up and off.

"Oh fuuuuuck," he moaned as I looked up, gasping for air with spit drooling down my chin. I beamed at Teddy as I jerked his wet cock in my left hand, ring shining, wiping my face clean with my right. "You're wife's never done that before, has she?" I crowed.

"Nooo!" Teddy groaned, "never."

"You poor guy," I said. "Don't worry Teddy, I'm going to make sure you get your cock sucked right from now on... whenever you want."

I looked up at him, my green eyes smiling in sinful pleasure, and went back to deep throating him, taking his entire length down to the base in one smooth motion. I held him there, playing with his balls and working my tongue against his shaft.

"Ohh, God!" he groaned.

For the next few minutes I lavished Teddy with my best blowjob skills, taking him deep, then painting his shaft with loving licks of my tongue and kisses from base to tip, sucking his balls and then going back to the tip to take him into my mouth again, sucking him deep on every stroke of my bobbing head.

Every now and then I'd pause and look up at him, letting him know how much I appreciated the opportunity to suck him off, letting him know I'd do it again and again, whenever and wherever he wanted. Teddy was in bliss, watching my show.

At one point he took my head in in hands and I looked up at him, asking with my eyes how I could fulfill his desires. He tightened his grip on my head and began to pump his hips up. I immediately understood and eagerly complied.

I held still, my mouth open, my tongue fluttering, as he pumped his shaft into my mouth, gently at first, then faster. With just a glance he went from getting his cock sucked to fucking my mouth. I purred happily, encouraging him to use me however he liked, letting him know I was thrilled to submit to his desires. He began to thrust more roughly, holding a handful of hair in each hand, forcing my head down on his shaft as he pushed up. I let out a steady stream of excited squeals as spit drooled down my chin. I strained to let Teddy fuck my face, keeping my lips tight around his shaft and working my tongue against the underside, breathing through my nose. I looked up at him again and saw a look of wonder in in eyes.

"God, Abby! You are fucking amazing!"

I grunted in agreement, concentrating on his big cock slamming in and out of my mouth.

"Mmm, baby," he muttered, "I'm gonna come soon... can I... can I... come in your mouth?"

I lifted my head from him and leaned my face against his cock, panting for breath, "you can come wherever you want, boss."

His eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned in pleasure, so I decided to play it up even more.

"You can come in my mouth... or you can come on my face... whatever you want," I gurgled, giving his cock a big, wet lick for emphasis.

I don't think he understood what I was saying at first, because he just looked at me as my tongue washed the smooth crown. Then he began nodding, almost involuntarily. "On your face?" he asked, as if in a daze.

"Uh, huh," I giggled again as I continued to stroke his slick shaft, my tongue dancing over the head as I smiled up at him. "you can come however... wherever... whenever... you want."

"Wow," he gasped, his eyes locked on my cheeks as I ministered to his dripping erection. I was licking it and rubbing it all over my face, as if I was offering him a place to deposit his load. "You really do love doing this, don't you?" he asked.

"Ooooh yeah, Teddy," I purred, planting soft, loving kisses along the side of his hardon. "I just love it when a cock shoots off in my mouth -- or on my face. It's all so hot. It gets my pussy all wet."

"Wow," he gasped again as I smiled up at him.

"I love the taste of cum Teddy," I explained with a guilty grin, "but I also love it when a guy creams all over my face," I added in between licks, "I guess I'm kind of slutty like that."

My last comment must have sent him over the edge. I could feel his body tensing up. "What's it going to be, Teddy?" I asked urgently. His cock was hot in my hand, throbbing.

"Ugggh!" he cried as I held his rod tight, trying to stave off his eruption, "your mouth, baby... I want to come in your mouth!"

I opened wide, giving him a good view of the head of his cock resting on my tongue as I jerked his wet shaft and tickled his balls. I looked into his eyes, pointing his rod at my open mouth, pumping it in my fist.

The first shot hit the roof of my mouth, splashing over the insides of my cheeks and dripping down onto my tongue. I let out a small squeal of pleasure as I fisted out the second blast, a flood of hot semen and warm goo filling my senses. I purred happily as Teddy's cock continued to jerk in my grip, spurting thick wads of salty cum for me to devour.

After letting Teddy watch his cock head explode on my tongue I closed my lips around it and sucked the rest of his load out, milking him with my hands as he continued to blast his sperm into my mouth.

My eyes sparkled as I drained him, and when his orgasm finally trickled down I pressed my lips down along his length, licking him clean as I squeezed the remaining cum from his balls. Teddy gasped and looked down at me lustily, watching intently as I licked his cock and down to his balls, then back up to the head to lap up the last few drops.

When he finally finished I looked up at him with a huge smile and parted my lips, holding my mouth wide open for him, displaying the hot, thick load I coaxed from his balls. He looked at me with wonder, as if he couldn't believe the fact that I - his research assistant, a college student - was kneeling before him, proudly displaying the frothy mass of semen he'd just discharged into my mouth. To top it off I closed my lips and swallowed it down with a theatrical gulp and a big smile, then opened again to show that his seed was now in my belly.

Teddy just shook his head in awe, stroking my hair softly.

"How did you like watching me swallow your come?" I asked between licks.

"You are fucking sexy as hell, babe," he said honestly.

"Your wife doesn't swallow, does she?" I asked, with a sad look on my face.

"Are you kidding?" he grunted, shaking his head. I looked up at him with a huge grin. It made me feel so good inside to make him happy. "Well, I do, Teddy, and I loved your cock shooting off in my mouth. You came forever! It was wonderful."

"Damn, I think I'm going to love having you as my office wife," he muttered.

"Oh, my God, me too," I said, biting my lip, "I'll be a good office wife for you, I promise!"

I purred softly from the back of my throat, as I turned my attention back to cleaning his still-twitching cock. My tongue moved slowly over the head and shaft, making sure I didn't miss anything. I worked my way down to the base then further down to lap up any sperm that might have dripped down to his balls.

Finally, when he was all clean, I took his softening cock into my warm mouth and swirled my tongue around it. In its current, half-hard state I could easily gobble up his entire length, and I nursed him lovingly as I gently massaged his balls.

"Mmm, what are you doing down there?" he asked.

I took my mouth off his cock just long enough to say, "Exactly what a good office wife should do, Teddy. I'm getting you hard again so you can fuck me." With that, I took him back in my mouth and began sucking intently. I was immediately rewarded as I felt his cock twitch and start to stiffen. I ran my lips up and down it as it hardened, looking up at him with a sparkle in my eye. My tongue roamed down to his balls and I reminded him what a good office wife does, licking and sucking his balls as I pumped his shaft in my fist, his wedding band shining against his skin.

"God! You're amazing!" he said, looking down at me, watching me fist his shaft and sucking his left nut into my mouth. After a few minutes his cock was rock hard and ready for action.

"I'm glad you think so, Professor," I purred as I rose to my feet. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I pulled my tiny top up over my head, letting him see my tits for the first time. He gave a powerful exhale, shaking his head as he admired them, firm and shapely with my hard, upturned nipples beckoning.

I unbuttoned my tight denim shorts and slid the zipper down, then hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and shimmied, sliding them down my legs as my tits jiggled. I kicked my shorts and panties to the corner, leaving me completely nude in front of him as he sat in his chair, his hardon pointing up at the ceiling.

"Are you ready to consummate our office marriage, Professor?" I asked with mock innocence. "Are you ready to fuck your office wife?"

"Oooh, fuck yes," Teddy gushed, a huge smile on his face. I climbed up on his chair, straddling his lap. I hovered over him, holding his cock in my hands as I looked him in the eye. His hands went to my chest, feeling my naked breasts for the first time.

"God, you have great tits," he chimed. "I've been wanting to play with them since the first day you walked into my office."

"I know," I giggled as I traced the head of his cock along my soaking-wet slit, "I've caught you staring, like, a million times."

"Can't help it," he admitted as he buried his face in my chest.

"Ooooh, Teddy," I responded as he rubbed his cheeks over my firm orbs, "I love you looking at my tits! It makes me feel sooo sexy." I held his head in my hands as he kissed all over and squeezed them, taking my nipples between his fingers and twisting. Teddy licked my tits then sucked my nipples, squeezing and sucking.

"Yes!" I groaned, "Suck my tits!" I pulled his head against me and sank down in his lap, grinding his erection against my pussy. "Don't be gentle," I urged breathlessly, holding his hair and pressing his face into my chest.

Teddy responded immediately, squeezing hard and sucking furiously, mashing my nipples between his lips and pulling, stretching my tits out from my chest.

"Yes!" I screeched, "suck my tits!" I threw my head back as Teddy feasted on me, alternating from one to the other, covering them with his tongue and lips until they were dripping with his saliva. While he was lavishing my front I ground my naked bottom down into his lap, massaging his hard cock with my wet mound.