Resistance is Futile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third thrust was not painful, just jarring, and a groan escaped her lips, more from the tenseness of her body than anything. His hands cupped her buttocks for a moment, then spilled around her waist, lifting it from the bed so that she was on her knees, those knees spread wide to accommodate his position kneeling between her legs.

With his hands wrapped around her waist, he began to pull her into him, pushing himself deep inside, then releasing her so that he sild almost out, over and over. He moaned his own pleasure at the sensation, and despite her reluctance, Penny had to admit to herself that it felt good. She didn't want it to feel good, and she knew that nothing good would come of this. She didn't want this man spilling inside her; somehow, that would just make this all more real.

She tried to get her senses about her and thought, personal. "Eric!" She spoke his name on a grunt as he plunged into her yet again, and he froze, his throbbing shaft buried deep within her. "Please don't."

He seemed to hesitate, then slid his hands forward, off her waist, to cup her breasts. Taking one in each hand, he molded them, squeezed them, then used them to draw her back against his chest, both of them kneeling with her still holding him deep inside. He kept one hand on her breast, the other sliding down to her clit, where he began to toy with it again, pinching it, slapping it, rubbing it, and Penny couldn't help but gasp.

"Maybe you'll like this position better," he mumbled, his voice low and strained. Still using his fingers to toy with her, he grabbed her waist with his other hand and began to rock her up and down, riding her on his shaft in a fast, frantic rhythm that felt like it was going to rip her in two. She'd avoided touching him so far, but just to keep her balance and to avoid some of the pain, she reached her hands back and grabbed onto his hips.

The movement repositioned her, and suddenly, another wave of orgasm smashed into her, bringing her screaming and shuddering. He began to move her up and down faster, his fingers stilling on her clit, and Penny was amazed, not having known that such swift, precise motions were possible.

It was too late, she realized. It had already happened, and there was no stopping it now. At the last moment, she gave herself over to the pleasure of it, to the sensation of his erection as it throbbed inside her with the need for release. To the feel of his fingers on her most intimate, sensitive parts. Of his warm, hard chest pressed against her back. She reached a hand up and touched that dark hair, so soft and shiny.

He rocked her hard against him, and she began to move herself with the rhythm, the speed he wanted, harder and more fierce than his thrusts had been. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong, and she knew she should stop it, shouldn't want it at all. But it felt so damn good.

She reached down and slapped at his hand, moving it away from her clit, wanting to touch herself and feel her clit enlarged, swollen with arousal. She felt his head move and realized he was looking over her shoulder at her, and a moan of ecstasy came through his lips as he watched her finger herself while she rode him. His hand closed over her breast again, squeezing so hard she cried out, and it brought her one more time, gasping for breath and ready to beg for this to be over, not because she regretted it now but because she didn't think she could take anymore.

As she nearly collapsed with the force of her own orgasm, he held her tight against him and plunged as deep and hard as he could into her, one last time, and she felt the rush of wet warmth flood into her as he came, his entire body convulsing as he spasmed inside her. It was a luscious feeling, one she should be ashamed to enjoy. After all, this was wrong. She hadn't wanted it. But oh, god, it had been good.

They fell to the bed, her on her stomach and him on top of her, and they lay there catching their breath for a long time, Penny reluctant to move because she was afraid that, if she broke the connection with him, it would all suddenly seem horrible, invasive, and wrong, and that she would be ashamed and humiliated.

It was Eric who spoke first. "That was amazing." His voice was still breathy, raspy. He pressed his mouth against her back in a kiss, then said, "You can stay as long as you like."

Penny hesitated before answering, then asked tentatively, "If I said I wanted to leave, would you tie me back up and hold me prisoner?"

Eric stiffened above her. "Yes, I would."

Penny felt a hint of a smile and swallowed it, not wanting to take pleasure in this. "Then I want to go home."

12