Responsibility Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's breath ... it met the delicate, pale hair between her thighs. Rahela trembled and folded her arms over her now heaving bosom.

That kiss ... it landed in her pubic hair! Right on the mons. Rahela's arms pressed her breasts down. It almost hurt, but to her it was like putting a wooden plate in her mouth to bite.

"Ah! Ahahh!"

Regardless, she couldn't help it.

She cried out when she felt his mouth on her labia.

It wasn't only kissing, although that's how it started, a few kisses. Then that slick tongue moved between her labia, licking her open, even letting the tip just barely flick over her clitoris.

Exceptional! Even bizarre! What was this?!

It was vaguely similar to ... to having his tongue against hers? No, that might've been an unpleasant comparison. But still, the feeling was wondrous! It might've been even better!

Her toenails dug into the bed's covers. She whined and moved her head back and forth as if she was trying to say no. Her thighs and groin flexed. Her clitoris throbbed. She knew the man's saliva wasn't the only reason why she was wet. She heard the messy noises down there.

Waving, echoing, pleasure. It scattered out. She closed her eyes and let out a curse.

A quick pause. He was putting his low, even amused voice to her again. "Hm? I think you like this."

Rahela imagined her face was red. One of her arms moved up to put a hand over her lips. She'd rather not say anything she didn't want to say.

A lick. "Don't you like it?" Kiss. A little hum, vibrating into her. "I like it."

Why in the world ...?

Rahela's cries sounded like sobs.

"Hmmmmm." His lips pressed up through the moisture. He smacked a little kiss on her clitoris, which made it jolt and had her yelping into her palm. "You're not alone, Little Empress," he whispered. "We all have our tastes."

He hushed then, but only to close his lips around that pulsing little clitoris and suckle.

Lightning shot through her!

Her hand on her mouth scratched her face as it flung away and went to the bed's covers. She shrieked. She kicked. She rocked her hips. Whether or not she'd been trying to fight him off, it didn't matter. The man pinned her by her thighs and clung to her.

He paused only to murmur, "Go on. Go on." Then he seemed to draw even harder on her. It was so close to pain, but Rahela didn't want it to stop.

Please don't stop!

She howled like a cat.

Yes, the pleasure was building. It was fast, but it was heavy. She couldn't put together any words. She couldn't tie together any thoughts except for vague and euphoric yeses. Whatever he wanted to do, it would all be given a yes. Anything. Just please don't stop.

Her whole body spasmed. Mucus spurted out and likely dribbled on the man's face.

The Emperor showed her mercy this time. He didn't keep going and going. He gave her a final little kiss and shook the mattress as he adjusted his body. Rahela put her hands over her eyes and weakly tried to say that she might die. Tried. It was a tangled mass of vocalizations.

His body heat told her that he was still before her, and she felt his erection's head graze her thigh as he loomed back over her. She smelled her own musk on his breath. She didn't quite know if she liked it or not.

He slipped into her with such ease that she almost didn't believe it. In fact, it didn't even feel very tight, or not at first. Rahela was able to relax in the beginning. She had no issues simply letting the man pump in and out. She didn't even care about his blissful little groans and occasional hazy words. It was as if she'd been drugged.

It took a good while for her body to remember the pleasure that literally penetrated her.

It took an even longer while for her body to remember that pleasure could spike into orgasm.

It was simply a longer process this time, but the journey was sweet and easy-going.

When it was over, and the Emperor rolled off of her, there was a moment where they were just panting and sighing. No words, which meant no arguments. When Rahela was still a maiden, she'd always been told marriage came with arguments. She was surprised that she hadn't had any with this man. But then again, this was a man with such significant power that she'd never dare to fight him in any way, a man she'd never expected to be close to in any way.

How would he respond to a true argument? How would he respond if she turned fiery with disagreement?

Rahela didn't want to know.

***

12